EvinHoll is a name known to all. (+5000) EvinHoll is a name known to all. (+5000) EvinHoll is a name known to all. (+5000) EvinHoll is a name known to all. (+5000) EvinHoll is a name known to all. (+5000) EvinHoll is a name known to all. (+5000) EvinHoll is a name known to all. (+5000) EvinHoll is a name known to all. (+5000) EvinHoll is a name known to all. (+5000) EvinHoll is a name known to all. (+5000) EvinHoll is a name known to all. (+5000)

Have been lurking for a month

What's going on in here now?! Who's pregnant? Who's married? Who's in prep? What have I been missing?!?!

Totally back to my interweb life now that I'm not starving!
    ^ wild, insatiable beast.
    Human Evolution Athlete
    MS BioMed Engineering

EvinHoll's Likely Off-Topic Physique Comp Journal!!!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160585891

Instagram: @AestheticFcknHolloway
    Www.********.com/hollowayguillory

Bulking: Let's Get Fluffy Pinskers's Avatar
    Pinskers is just really nice. (+1000) Pinskers is just really nice. (+1000) Pinskers is just really nice. (+1000) Pinskers is just really nice. (+1000) Pinskers is just really nice. (+1000) Pinskers is just really nice. (+1000) Pinskers is just really nice. (+1000) Pinskers is just really nice. (+1000) Pinskers is just really nice. (+1000) Pinskers is just really nice. (+1000) Pinskers is just really nice. (+1000)
    Not pregnant or married, but in prep! Show date early 2015 for figure if bulking goes the way it's supposed to! Congrats on your show!

EvinHoll is a name known to all. (+5000) EvinHoll is a name known to all. (+5000) EvinHoll is a name known to all. (+5000) EvinHoll is a name known to all. (+5000) EvinHoll is a name known to all. (+5000) EvinHoll is a name known to all. (+5000) EvinHoll is a name known to all. (+5000) EvinHoll is a name known to all. (+5000) EvinHoll is a name known to all. (+5000) EvinHoll is a name known to all. (+5000) EvinHoll is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Pinskers View Post
    Not pregnant or married, but in prep! Show date early 2015 for figure if bulking goes the way it's supposed to! Congrats on your show!
    Whaaaaa????? Yeah buddy!!! Is it gonna be a show near you or are you traveling? Cuz I'd def come take over your city to spectate... And then eat from every food truck
    Human Evolution Athlete
    MS BioMed Engineering

Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by EvinHoll View Post
    Whaaaaa????? Yeah buddy!!! Is it gonna be a show near you or are you traveling? Cuz I'd def come take over your city to spectate... And then eat from every food truck
    You're so nice when you're not hungry

Pinskers is just really nice. (+1000) Pinskers is just really nice. (+1000) Pinskers is just really nice. (+1000) Pinskers is just really nice. (+1000) Pinskers is just really nice. (+1000) Pinskers is just really nice. (+1000) Pinskers is just really nice. (+1000) Pinskers is just really nice. (+1000) Pinskers is just really nice. (+1000) Pinskers is just really nice. (+1000) Pinskers is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm not sure yet, but I'm thinking D.C. or one of the surrounding areas (Baltimore, maybe?). We shall demolish the food trucks together (and there are some good ones up here—Nutella crepes, anyone?)!

megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Got married...finished an Ironman...while preggo .... Oh yeah, got pregnant! Guess that's my official BB.com forum announcement. So not in prep for Nationals. Hopefully I can use some of the extra calories to build back up if the little parasite doesn't steal them all.
    Coming out of "retirement"...Meg is training for a Figure competition...again!!!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171008551&pagenumber=

My first ever training journal: Oh snap....Meg-O's training for a Figure comp...
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139228463

Originally Posted by Cass40 View Post
    You're so nice when you're not hungry
    Aren't we all =*
    Human Evolution Athlete
    MS BioMed Engineering

I'm not sure yet, but I'm thinking D.C. or one of the surrounding areas (Baltimore, maybe?). We shall demolish the food trucks together (and there are some good ones up here—Nutella crepes, anyone?)!
    Would gladly attack that entire area!

Originally Posted by megdaig View Post
    Got married...finished an Ironman...while preggo .... Oh yeah, got pregnant! Guess that's my official BB.com forum announcement. So not in prep for Nationals. Hopefully I can use some of the extra calories to build back up if the little parasite doesn't steal them all.
    Meg holy furk!! Tell the troof though... Is the baby mine? I swear I'll b there 4 u gurl. Let's be a family
    Human Evolution Athlete
    MS BioMed Engineering

WHHHAAAT? When did this happen? :O How did the Ironman go? Spill the details (of the tri, not getting pregnant)!

AnnalisaLynn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnnalisaLynn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnnalisaLynn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnnalisaLynn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnnalisaLynn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnnalisaLynn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnnalisaLynn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnnalisaLynn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnnalisaLynn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnnalisaLynn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnnalisaLynn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Congratulations!! 2014 is a great year for you! So much happening!! How far along are you?

I'm in prep. Show in 12 weeks. Not pregnant. Already married. Tired and happy.

WHHHAAAT? When did this happen? :O How did the Ironman go? Spill the details (of the tri, not getting pregnant)!
    Gonna actually need preggo details too.
    Human Evolution Athlete
    MS BioMed Engineering

megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Would gladly attack that entire area!

Meg holy furk!! Tell the troof though... Is the baby mine? I swear I'll b there 4 u gurl. Let's be a family
    Not totally sinking in that it's mine either...

Guess we had a successful honeymoon

Ironman seemed easy...operating nowhere near lactate threshold just means a long day of exercising. I backed off on my pace since I knew I was already 6 weeks and Dr. Google almost scared me away from doing the race at all.

Had a nice swim...the first time ever for a wetsuit legal swim meaning 3,000 swimmers trying to get into the water all at once. Had about a 2 minute delay from the gun getting into the water. Surprisingly it wasn't as crowded as I expected. I got kicked in the cheek once and frog kicked in the collar bone that almost took my right arm out.

We got a small reprieve on temperatures (high of 85!) in exchange for a nice 25 mile per hour headwind for the last 60 miles of the bike...but at least most of the hills were done by that part. The worst was having to pee at every aid station and the last one was about 20 minutes off my schedule and I thought I would explode.

The run was great. Good thing about being slow on the bike means starting the run late enough to do most of it after sun down; started the run at about 5:30 PM. It took me 5 miles to calm down enough to settle into a pace that I could actually run for more than 2 minutes at a time. The energy of the crowd made it difficult to walk. Finished in 16h06m just past 11 PM....this was amazing considering I hadn't been able to stay up later than 7 PM with the extreme 1st tri fatigue.

Lots more walking to get all my gear. I think we should've got a medal for all the pre- and post-race walking we had to do. Made it back to the hotel by 12:30 AM...couldn't get to sleep...thought I would have cardiac arrest if I did...heavy/tight chest. Up at 4 AM...forced back to sleep until 7 AM and couldn't do it again so weight and bought some finisher's gear. Wore compression socks all night and the next day. Day after that I couldn't even tell I did anything remotely strenuous...slightly sore abductors and that's about it. Now I just have to wait until January to get my M-dot tattoo.

Originally Posted by AnnalisaLynn View Post
    Congratulations!! 2014 is a great year for you! So much happening!! How far along are you?

I'm in prep. Show in 12 weeks. Not pregnant. Already married. Tired and happy.
    12 weeks...28 more to go. Now just trying to get comfortable in the gym during this awkward phase of not looking preggers but looking like I have a beer gut. Thinking about how much my back routine must change once the belly pops...had never given that thought.

And bloating! Massive bloating. And food aversions from hell...no protein unless it is in form of a cheeseburger...give me carbs and cheese! Veggies are yuck.

Gonna actually need preggo details too.
    Aruba...honeymoon...nuff said.
    Last edited by megdaig; 06-26-2014 at 12:17 PM.
    Coming out of "retirement"...Meg is training for a Figure competition...again!!!

My first ever training journal: Oh snap....Meg-O's training for a Figure comp...

AnnalisaLynn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnnalisaLynn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnnalisaLynn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnnalisaLynn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnnalisaLynn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnnalisaLynn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnnalisaLynn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnnalisaLynn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnnalisaLynn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnnalisaLynn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnnalisaLynn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Had a nice swim...the first time ever for a wetsuit legal swim meaning 3,000 swimmers trying to get into the water all at once. Had about a 2 minute delay from the gun getting into the water. Surprisingly it wasn't as crowded as I expected. I got kicked in the cheek once and frog kicked in the collar bone that almost took my right arm out.

We got a small reprieve on temperatures (high of 85!) in exchange for a nice 25 mile per hour headwind for the last 60 miles of the bike...but at least most of the hills were done by that part. The worst was having to pee at every aid station and the last one was about 20 minutes off my schedule and I thought I would explode.

The run was great. Good thing about being slow on the bike means starting the run late enough to do most of it after sun down; started the run at about 5:30 PM. It took me 5 miles to calm down enough to settle into a pace that I could actually run for more than 2 minutes at a time. The energy of the crowd made it difficult to walk. Finished in 16h06m just past 11 PM....this was amazing considering I hadn't been able to stay up later than 7 PM with the extreme 1st tri fatigue.

Wore compression socks all night and the next day. Couldn't get to sleep...thought I would have cardiac arrest if I did...heavy/tight chest. Up at 4 AM...forced back to sleep until 7 AM and couldn't do it again so weight and bought some finisher's gear. The next day I couldn't even tell I did anything remotely strenuous...slightly sore abductors and that's about it. Now I just have to wait until January to get my M-dot tattoo.
    You. Are. My. Hero.

Originally Posted by AnnalisaLynn View Post
    You. Are. My. Hero.
    Glad I did it. Now I got rid of the itch. But this was likely a one and done for me. Thankful my hubby did all the long training rides with me because those get boring quick. It wasn't that the training volume was difficult, was more that I'd be swimming in the pool for an hour or so and all I could think about is wishing I were done already. Running was fine since I hooked up with my old marathon training group and got to socialize with friends...just can't do that on the swim and no one else was gonna ride for 5 hours just for the hell of it.

OK... /endthreadhijack

kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz
    What's going on in here now?! Who's pregnant? Who's married? Who's in prep? What have I been missing?!?!

Totally back to my interweb life now that I'm not starving!
    Was lurking in your journal, congrats to you! You looked stunning girl, nicely done!

Congrats to everyone doing preps, having babies and all that good stuff.

Cliffs on what I've been doing...

Did my 1st gym photo shoot on May 18th.

2nd granddaughter was born May 19th.

Competed at the NPC Cutler Classic May 24th. 1st master bb, 1st open bb and re-qualified for Nationals. (Don't get too excited...I was the only female bb who showed up.)

Went to compete again on June 14, but had to pull out on that day. Started coming down with the flu on Thrus and couldn't break my fever. I painted up the night before, went to bed early, threw on my suit that morning of the show and I was just too sick to make it happen.

Was just recently hired/booked for a modelling gig. I will be modelling 15 outfits of jeans/jackets for a fall/winter catalogue.

That's about it for now.
    National Level Competitor (Female BB)

Aruba...honeymoon...nuff said.
    So this describes your swim portion quite accurately, then (embedding isn't working, sorry )? http://youtu.be/r3S0wu4Zbfk

And hush, we all know it's Evin's quit lying! (I jest, I jest! Congrats!) Seriously, though, other than back work, how does pregnancy affect training? Are there any moves you specifically can't do?

Also, Kimm, AHHHH! Congrats! Do you have pictures (show? new grandkid?)? Are you allowed to say what brand you're posing for?
    Last edited by Pinskers; 06-27-2014 at 04:24 AM.

So this describes your swim portion quite accurately, then (embedding isn't working, sorry )? http://youtu.be/r3S0wu4Zbfk
    That's exactly it! Love that commercial. I didn't personally do this, but wanted to....toward the end we swim through a 4 ft deep canal, my buddy had a swimmer that he couldn't get around and would keep zig-zagging in front of him (exactly what happened to me and the guy breast stroking that frog kicked me in the collar bone)...he finally got fed up..stood up...grabbed the guy by the feet and dragged him back so he could get around him I so wanted to do that. I just tried to swim through him.

And hush, we all know it's Evin's quit lying! (I jest, I jest! Congrats!) Seriously, though, other than back work, how does pregnancy affect training? Are there any moves you specifically can't do?

Also, Kimm, AHHHH! Congrats! Do you have pictures (show? new grandkid?)? Are you allowed to say what brand you're posing for?
    Nothing limited yet. There will become a point where I can't lay down flat or the belly restricts ROM. I've been told to lower the weights as my ligaments are getting softer and more lax...yeah, that ain't happened yet.

BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yay congrats on the BayBay and finishing your IronMan Meg!! So much awesome!

Congrats to Kim too! New grandbaby, 1st in your show, and new modeling gig are all awesome things!!!

**I once was a fat little hippo... BubsNBean's journey back to healthy**
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170112133

Babies and grand kids and brand modeling... Fuuuu I've missed so much.

And kim you're so hawt. Jussin. GILF.
    Human Evolution Athlete
    MS BioMed Engineering