Page 8 of 70 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 ... LastLast
    megadeth20 is just really nice. (+1000) megadeth20 is just really nice. (+1000) megadeth20 is just really nice. (+1000) megadeth20 is just really nice. (+1000) megadeth20 is just really nice. (+1000) megadeth20 is just really nice. (+1000) megadeth20 is just really nice. (+1000) megadeth20 is just really nice. (+1000) megadeth20 is just really nice. (+1000) megadeth20 is just really nice. (+1000) megadeth20 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Just saw this thread..

Puffing on a Provari V2 with the Aspire Nautilus. Smooth as fuark brahs.

I generally only use it when I'm drinking or chilling with a bunch of friends.. I also need to build a stronger tolerance or something cause it hurts my stomach if I puff on it for too long.. I use 6mg nicotine juice.

A couple of my buddies have drippers with a bunch of custom coils and what not (I'm a total noob to these so my terminology may be wrong).. what's the best website to learn about this?

John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Philip81193 View Post
    I love mine. Thing is durable as fuk. I've had mine 6 months and it gets dropped on cement all the time (slippery hands of peace)
    Get a good tank and you're set. Highly recommend Nautilus Aspire. Blows protanks out of the water.

What juice does everyone have? I've tried dozens of major brands and I always come back to Mount Baker Vapor, especially their signature line with the different fruity and tropical flavors that are all cheap.

Always looking to try something new though.
    I like NicQuid, specifically Bahama Blizzard, which is what I've been vaping 100% of the time for a while. www.nicquid.com (use NIC0892VAPE 10% off)

I used to vape Ms. T's Bakery exclusively, and it's great for dripping because it's higher VG, and fkn delicious...but she sometimes takes more than a month to ship.

DIY Flavorshack also very good http://www.diyflavorshack.com/SearchResults.asp?Cat=4

Lots of good companies out there now, unlike when I started 4+ years ago. I'm more the type to find a juice I like and stick with it, but I know lots of you like to experiment around.

kevinxd is a name known to all. (+5000) kevinxd is a name known to all. (+5000) kevinxd is a name known to all. (+5000) kevinxd is a name known to all. (+5000) kevinxd is a name known to all. (+5000) kevinxd is a name known to all. (+5000) kevinxd is a name known to all. (+5000) kevinxd is a name known to all. (+5000) kevinxd is a name known to all. (+5000) kevinxd is a name known to all. (+5000) kevinxd is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Vape mail anyone?

igohard90 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) igohard90 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) igohard90 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) igohard90 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) igohard90 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) igohard90 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) igohard90 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) igohard90 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) igohard90 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) igohard90 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) igohard90 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    started with an evod, got fuked on price becuz i was a noob. went to an evod twist, then i went to an MVP 2. I have 4 BDC tanks (love), a nautilus, and an iclear 30 (sucks cack)

I am still smoking cigs occasionally as I just...enjoy them. I have cut down from a pack a day to maybe 2-3 or 0 a day. just depends on my activities.

vaping is great, however it can be EXTREMELY frustrating until you find the perfect combo of mod/tank/coils/watts/nic level/flavor.
    I'll out rap you from A to ZYZZ, bringin' hoes to their knees, gooby pls
    Flexin' on you like Clive, my lines chop you up, famous on the chive.
    I played with heatherlynn like a mandoline and given the chance I'd smash her again
    Cardiobunni? That puzzy smelled funny, said no thanks jeff, after a deep breath.
    Left for dead? nah, just left you red, that was a 1* thread.

Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    4 days later my Vamo V3 was saying LOW LOAD. Didnt know what was going on so I replaced the coil, and it started working again fine.

Anyone know why this happened? How often do I have to replace these coils? Was it an O-Ring problem, or the coil itself? WTF dished out a lot of money for this thing.

Both coils and o-rings look exactly the same, but one keeps saying LOW LOAD while the other one works.
    14-9 total correct guesses (1st place), 61% accurate - Lyon Gaultier Presents Euro 2012 Contest ||| 45-33 total correct guesses (4th place), 58% accurate - 2014 World Cup Pick Em' Giveaway by Lyon Gaultier
    2015-2016 NFL Football Pick-em Trinity: 3rd place, 163 points, 163-93.

Stilllogicz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stilllogicz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stilllogicz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stilllogicz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stilllogicz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stilllogicz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stilllogicz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stilllogicz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stilllogicz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stilllogicz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stilllogicz is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Hey guys I'm looking to buy a nice pen vaporizer to replace my green smoke kit, what are some recommendations?

MSchwol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MSchwol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MSchwol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MSchwol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MSchwol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MSchwol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MSchwol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MSchwol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MSchwol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MSchwol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MSchwol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    just ordered this guy. Kanger Evod starter kit. Very good reviews from what I've found online. After this kit, 2 10ml flavors of liquid and shipping, it came to $49.99

Any experience with these? First experience owning a vape.

Xone is a name known to all. (+5000) Xone is a name known to all. (+5000) Xone is a name known to all. (+5000) Xone is a name known to all. (+5000) Xone is a name known to all. (+5000) Xone is a name known to all. (+5000) Xone is a name known to all. (+5000) Xone is a name known to all. (+5000) Xone is a name known to all. (+5000) Xone is a name known to all. (+5000) Xone is a name known to all. (+5000)
    yeah that's a solid starter setup

MSchwol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MSchwol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MSchwol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MSchwol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MSchwol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MSchwol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MSchwol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MSchwol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MSchwol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MSchwol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MSchwol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ty men. shame I ordered it Wednesday and it's yet to ship.

Really looking forward to quitting cigs. dat smell, namean?

mrfjsf294 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mrfjsf294 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mrfjsf294 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mrfjsf294 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mrfjsf294 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mrfjsf294 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mrfjsf294 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mrfjsf294 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mrfjsf294 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mrfjsf294 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mrfjsf294 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by MSchwol View Post
    ty men. shame I ordered it Wednesday and it's yet to ship.

Really looking forward to quitting cigs. dat smell, namean?

I bought the EVOD about 6 months ago. I like it but some days its leaky AF! decent vapor production and the battery lasts a while. I think its a good starter kit but honestly I got frustrated with it and dont use it nearly as much anymore. Maybe its the liquid im using but ive tried 3 diff brands and nothing appeals to me that much. Maybe I havent found the right vape yet...

Can anyone recommend a good menthol? I dont want it to taste fake, like a pack of spearmint gum or some chit. I want a nice smooth menthol.

Originally Posted by mrfjsf294 View Post
    I bought the EVOD about 6 months ago. I like it but some days its leaky AF! decent vapor production and the battery lasts a while. I think its a good starter kit but honestly I got frustrated with it and dont use it nearly as much anymore. Maybe its the liquid im using but ive tried 3 diff brands and nothing appeals to me that much. Maybe I havent found the right vape yet...

Can anyone recommend a good menthol? I dont want it to taste fake, like a pack of spearmint gum or some chit. I want a nice smooth menthol.
    What do you mean when you say "leaky"? ty

edit: any tips for a beginner with this setup? or should I just read the instructions...?

mrfjsf294 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mrfjsf294 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mrfjsf294 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mrfjsf294 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mrfjsf294 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mrfjsf294 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mrfjsf294 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mrfjsf294 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mrfjsf294 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mrfjsf294 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mrfjsf294 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    What do you mean when you say "leaky"? ty

edit: any tips for a beginner with this setup? or should I just read the instructions...?
    By leaky, I mean the liquid works its way around the seals and down thru the large hole in the coil. Then I have to take it apart and clean it out or it doesnt seem to produce vapor. Im kind of new to this all myself so maybe its something im doing wrong. I know im not overfilling it and I try to make sure everything is tight.

Will keep an eye out for that. Thanks.

John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Stilllogicz View Post
    Hey guys I'm looking to buy a nice pen vaporizer to replace my green smoke kit, what are some recommendations?
    http://www.easycig.net/e-cig-starter-kit/

Just like this guy recommended below:

just ordered this guy. Kanger Evod starter kit. Very good reviews from what I've found online. After this kit, 2 10ml flavors of liquid and shipping, it came to $49.99

Any experience with these? First experience owning a vape.
    Originally Posted by mrfjsf294 View Post

Leaky?

The juice I vape has a hint of menthol. Bahama blizzard from www.nicquid.com. (Use NIC0892VAPE for 10% off.) If you're interested I have a bunch of spare bottles I could sell you individually. PM me if interested. it's 24 mg nicotine though, not sure if that's too strong for you.

What do you guys think about all the pending regulations?

Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    sup guys, been searching for one of these threads. I'm currently using an itaste mvp 2.0 with a kayfun lite clone. I was using a kanger aerotank with 1.5 ohm heads but my local shop started carrying the KFL and I have heard great things about them so I picked one up.There was a really weird taste with the first couple coils I built, but after reading for a bit I took the entire tank apart and boiled it in soapy water for about 30 minutes and then in clean water for about 30 minutes and now it tastes great. apparently there is a bit of oil deep inside a lot of these KFLs and you have to really clean it to get rid of it. I'm looking forward to making my own lower resistance coils though. do any of you guys have experience with kayfun lites?

which regulations? ^

also, I'm looking for another tip to put on this tank that has a larger opening. What would you guys recommend?

edit edit: Also always looking for good fruit flavored juices, any favorite brands? reading older pages now.
    Last edited by Father of Cajun; 05-18-2014 at 12:49 PM.
    ***SCC***

The gods will do nothing for us that we cannot do for ourselves.

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit." Aristotle

Wolvuk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wolvuk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wolvuk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wolvuk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wolvuk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wolvuk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wolvuk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wolvuk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wolvuk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wolvuk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wolvuk is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Threw my last pack of ***s away the other day after learning my Grandma's developed terminal lung cancer - was a real wake-up call. Switched to e-cigs for now, going to try cut myself down to lower concentrations of nicotine before quitting outright/switching to zero-nicotine vaping (I do enjoy the act of smoking.)

Wondering in the meantime what the negative side-effects of nicotine in e-cigs are vs smoking outright? I know nicotine alone is bad for you, obviously not as bad as smoking but will I still be harming myself and would I be better off just quitting outright now?
    *Getting aesthetic is just a hobby crew*
    *Still pretty shredded though crew*

Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This is ****ing bull****. First coil stopped working in 2.5 days, and the replacement stopped working today after 2 or 3 days. WTF????????????

I tried cleaning it, taking it all apart, drying it, everything and still doesnt work. Before the thing was giving me gurgling but little to no smoke, now the thing isnt even making a noise when I press the Voltage button.

Gonna go get a pack of new coils tomorrow, if I run through them as fast as I did these two that came with my protank 2, im ****ing through with this.

This stuff cant be this annoying, what in the fuk is going on with my coils. About to call kangertech and tell them they have terrible products/coils. **** them.
    14-9 total correct guesses (1st place), 61% accurate - Lyon Gaultier Presents Euro 2012 Contest ||| 45-33 total correct guesses (4th place), 58% accurate - 2014 World Cup Pick Em' Giveaway by Lyon Gaultier

Originally Posted by Wolvuk View Post
    Threw my last pack of ***s away the other day after learning my Grandma's developed terminal lung cancer - was a real wake-up call. Switched to e-cigs for now, going to try cut myself down to lower concentrations of nicotine before quitting outright/switching to zero-nicotine vaping (I do enjoy the act of smoking.)

Wondering in the meantime what the negative side-effects of nicotine in e-cigs are vs smoking outright? I know nicotine alone is bad for you, obviously not as bad as smoking but will I still be harming myself and would I be better off just quitting outright now?
    nicotine is not all that bad for you. it gets a really bad rap because it's so closely tied to cigarettes.

http://www.easycig.net/are-electronic-cigarettes-safe/

that said, if you can quit outright, that's obviously the best. but if you can't or are unable to at first, just use an e-cig. it's a healthIER alternative. not proven safe period, but obviously safER.

Originally Posted by Briisk View Post
    This is ****ing bull****. First coil stopped working in 2.5 days, and the replacement stopped working today after 2 or 3 days. WTF????????????

I tried cleaning it, taking it all apart, drying it, everything and still doesnt work. Before the thing was giving me gurgling but little to no smoke, now the thing isnt even making a noise when I press the Voltage button.

Gonna go get a pack of new coils tomorrow, if I run through them as fast as I did these two that came with my protank 2, im ****ing through with this.

This stuff cant be this annoying, what in the fuk is going on with my coils. About to call kangertech and tell them they have terrible products/coils. **** them.
    just get an aspire et-s bdc. no issues at ALL with it.

Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    T
    Before the thing was giving me gurgling but little to no smoke
    Sounds like you flooded the coil by either overfilling or laying the protank on its side. Don't do either of these.

now the thing isnt even making a noise when I press the Voltage button.
    Sounds like you either didn't put it back together correctly or don't have the head screwed down all the way so that it makes contact with the battery. Check and make sure that you screwed the head (the piece that contains the coil you replaced) all the way into the base of the tank. If the contact point of the head isn't all the way screwed into the base, it won't make a connection with the battery when you put the tank on and you will get no current and thus no smoke.
    ***SCC***

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit." Aristotle

MarkA15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MarkA15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MarkA15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MarkA15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MarkA15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MarkA15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MarkA15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MarkA15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MarkA15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MarkA15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MarkA15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Did you use official Kanger coils? I bought a generic pack from FastTech and one coil didn't work. If you know how to rebuild a bottom coil, try taking it apart and checking if the wires are where it should be to make good connection.

I heard the PT 2 wasn't a good upgrade from the PT 1 (I have the PT 1), not even the PT 3. I have the Aerotank now and so far it's been good to me. Any gurgling for me can be fixed by cleaning it.

What is your PT attached to? You're sure it's not a failing battery? or a defective unit? Maybe it's time to upgrade :P either the Aspire or Aerotank.
    *****OFFICIAL MISC PHOTOGRAPHY CREW*****
    ◄FILMM∆KERS CR€W►
    ϟ CHARGERS CREW ϟ

"You don't need God to know good people exist, but you need good people to know God exists."
    -MarkA15

Aerotank is very good. I gave it to my girlfriend when I got the kayfun lite and sometimes I wish I had it back.

To anyone building their own coils: What do you use for your wick? I'm currently using silica but I have to boil it and/or burn it with a torch or else the taste is ruined. Last time I had to do both in order to get rid of the taste.
    ***SCC***

CC/Htown/Lake Jackson TX kyleTX's Avatar
    kyleTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kyleTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kyleTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kyleTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kyleTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kyleTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kyleTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kyleTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kyleTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kyleTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kyleTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Father of Cajun View Post
    sup guys, been searching for one of these threads. I'm currently using an itaste mvp 2.0 with a kayfun lite clone. I was using a kanger aerotank with 1.5 ohm heads but my local shop started carrying the KFL and I have heard great things about them so I picked one up.There was a really weird taste with the first couple coils I built, but after reading for a bit I took the entire tank apart and boiled it in soapy water for about 30 minutes and then in clean water for about 30 minutes and now it tastes great. apparently there is a bit of oil deep inside a lot of these KFLs and you have to really clean it to get rid of it. I'm looking forward to making my own lower resistance coils though. do any of you guys have experience with kayfun lites?

which regulations? ^

also, I'm looking for another tip to put on this tank that has a larger opening. What would you guys recommend?

edit edit: Also always looking for good fruit flavored juices, any favorite brands? reading older pages now.
    kayfuns are NOT meant to sub ohm with, anything under .7 will be no bueno..

as for your question above this post, organic cotton would work way better on that tiny well in the kayfun than silica..

edit: had no idea there was an official vape thread on the misc, Ill be checking this out now. I opened up a vape shop this year
    Last edited by kyleTX; 05-24-2014 at 11:59 PM.

Originally Posted by kyleTX View Post
    kayfuns are NOT meant to sub ohm with, anything under .7 will be no bueno..

as for your question above this post, organic cotton would work way better on that tiny well in the kayfun than silica..

edit: had no idea there was an official vape thread on the misc, Ill be checking this out now. I opened up a vape shop this year
    i made a 0.6 today and couldn't get it to fire for whatever reason. probably a good thing. My local shop carries silica and I can just torch it and go without having to boil like 100 times, but if it is that much better i might look into it. I ordered an aerotank mini today, eager to try it out.

regarding the vape shop, that means you'll send me free stuff right?
    ***SCC***

playsintrafficc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) playsintrafficc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) playsintrafficc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) playsintrafficc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) playsintrafficc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) playsintrafficc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) playsintrafficc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) playsintrafficc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) playsintrafficc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) playsintrafficc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) playsintrafficc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    in 4 free stuff.

need cheap juice. suggestions? suicide bunny makes the goat juice but expensive

Originally Posted by playsintrafficc View Post
    in 4 free stuff.

i've been wanting to try alice in vapeland but haven't heard too much about it and wanted to see someone's experience with it before I bought any. i hate buying juice online lol.
    ***SCC***

dannytin is not very well liked. (-100) dannytin is not very well liked. (-100) dannytin is not very well liked. (-100) dannytin is not very well liked. (-100) dannytin is not very well liked. (-100) dannytin is not very well liked. (-100) dannytin is not very well liked. (-100) dannytin is not very well liked. (-100) dannytin is not very well liked. (-100) dannytin is not very well liked. (-100) dannytin is not very well liked. (-100)
    bunch of vapists up in here
    Starting weight: 125lbs
    ------------------------------
    #3... Always
    ------------------------------
    Rest in Peace Az
    ~1989-2011~

Originally Posted by John$Galt View Post

just get an aspire et-s bdc. no issues at ALL with it.
    I just got this thing though lol, I think its the bottom feeder thats causing this ****. Im going to get a clearomizer instead, of the thing you recommended unless its a bottom coil feeder than no thx jeff. Im just sick of having juice in my mouth, and it over flooding everywhere too.

Originally Posted by MarkA15 View Post
    Did you use official Kanger coils? I bought a generic pack from FastTech and one coil didn't work. If you know how to rebuild a bottom coil, try taking it apart and checking if the wires are where it should be to make good connection.

I heard the PT 2 wasn't a good upgrade from the PT 1 (I have the PT 1), not even the PT 3. I have the Aerotank now and so far it's been good to me. Any gurgling for me can be fixed by cleaning it.

What is your PT attached to? You're sure it's not a failing battery? or a defective unit? Maybe it's time to upgrade :P either the Aspire or Aerotank.
    They were official, came with the tank. Im probably just going to stop using bottom feeder coils, and get a clearomizer instead.

Xone is a name known to all. (+5000) Xone is a name known to all. (+5000) Xone is a name known to all. (+5000) Xone is a name known to all. (+5000) Xone is a name known to all. (+5000) Xone is a name known to all. (+5000) Xone is a name known to all. (+5000) Xone is a name known to all. (+5000) Xone is a name known to all. (+5000) Xone is a name known to all. (+5000) Xone is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by playsintrafficc View Post
    in 4 free stuff.

best premium juice that isn't retardedly overpriced:

http://www.seducejuice.com/

http://www.bombies.com/

http://www.wittyoctopusvapors.com/

Whit e octopus is new and amazing- their root beer flavor, holy crap... Everything I've tried has been great and $12 for 30ml, even gave a full 30ml "sample" free with my order. packaging is classier than five pawns even.

and bombies is incredible too, 'nana cream is probably the GOAT flavor I have ever had.

recommendations for seduce juice: jezebel is what I vape during the day usually and is awesome. snake oil is great too. once you find a flavor from seduce juice you like you can't beat $35 for 118ml. Also they now offer 750ml for $150 in a big ass bottle- I plan to pick one up of jezebel soon.
    Last edited by Xone; 05-27-2014 at 10:07 AM.

also, I really like OKR T/10 mods now:

MarkA15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MarkA15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MarkA15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MarkA15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MarkA15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MarkA15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MarkA15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MarkA15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MarkA15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MarkA15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MarkA15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    New mod clone came in today - Surefire King Mod

RDA is the IGO-W, built at 0.3ohms with Purple eFest 18650 2500mah 35A Battery.

Feels just as great as the original, it just doesn't look as great as the original

Last time I'll repoast my vidyoooooooo with the #000 King Mod

*****OFFICIAL MISC PHOTOGRAPHY CREW*****
    ◄FILMM∆KERS CR€W►
    ϟ CHARGERS CREW ϟ

"You don't need God to know good people exist, but you need good people to know God exists."
    -MarkA15