Closed Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    davekingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) davekingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) davekingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) davekingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) davekingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) davekingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) davekingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) davekingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) davekingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) davekingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) davekingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Last gf was white. And even a hot British at that. Come to Canada OP, you get all the luvin' you want. Well it all comes down to their preference and their attraction to you. I've seen some white chicks date some fugly dudes, whether black or white or whatever. So don't use the race thing as an excuse. And white chicks are overrated tbh. They're hot and all but yeah, p*ssy is P*ssy. Gotta get me a fine latina chick now. Mmm

Originally Posted by vegasbrah08 View Post
    honestly, get jacked, dress well. niceley fitted clothes and you won't have a problem

you probably have chit facial aesthetics/ body aesthetics and you don't dress well so that's why it's difficult for you
    Mostly this OP. Girls in general are attracted to how you present yourself.

Originally Posted by YasiinBey View Post
    the problem is with american black women.

a west african black woman knows her place at home
    lmao very true

Originally Posted by doge92 View Post
    because black women are fuking ugly.
    You will die a sad lonely death as a virgin you pathetic red.
                                                                         ♚ OFFICIAL KINGS® CREW ♚
                                                                                      ♦ Founder ♦
                                                                        ♦ MissChill Appreciation Crew ♦
                                                                                       ♚ ETM ♚

hotsaucebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hotsaucebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hotsaucebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hotsaucebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hotsaucebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hotsaucebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hotsaucebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hotsaucebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hotsaucebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hotsaucebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hotsaucebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Ratfish View Post
    thought your stat was total bullchit, but it's actually not off by that much:

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...frican-americ/
    If you got back before the War on Poverty in the 1960s blacks families were typically intact two parent households. White progressives and feminists can take blame for ruining that.

TroyLeroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TroyLeroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TroyLeroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TroyLeroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TroyLeroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TroyLeroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TroyLeroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TroyLeroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TroyLeroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TroyLeroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TroyLeroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    this whole thread reeks of insecurity and self esteem issues
    "It is an illusion that youth is happy, an illusion of those who have lost it; but the young know they are wretched for they are full of the truthless ideal which have been instilled into them, and each time they come in contact with the real, they are bruised and wounded."

MrBlack500 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrBlack500 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrBlack500 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrBlack500 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrBlack500 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrBlack500 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrBlack500 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrBlack500 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrBlack500 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrBlack500 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrBlack500 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Never have issues getting white woman... Seriously.

Xndndn is just really nice. (+1000) Xndndn is just really nice. (+1000) Xndndn is just really nice. (+1000) Xndndn is just really nice. (+1000) Xndndn is just really nice. (+1000) Xndndn is just really nice. (+1000) Xndndn is just really nice. (+1000) Xndndn is just really nice. (+1000) Xndndn is just really nice. (+1000) Xndndn is just really nice. (+1000) Xndndn is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by thesavagepony View Post
    Some of the mixed black girls are out of this world.

I'm making some significant progress on a 9/10 facial thetics hbb, **** she is so pretty. Model thin, dat light skin, ****in fuuuuego.

A sexy mixed black chick is so much more exotic than the standard sexy white chick.
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to thesavagepony again.

Amen!! For your time

Clothes only fit for a month crew******
    My girl hates me training crew******
    Argue before during and after training crew******
    What's her problem crew******
    Maybe she's just jealous crew******
    Insecure biitch if you ask me crew******
    Lucky no ones asking crew******
    Most nights I sleep with one eye open just incase she deletes my account, coz I swear I'd never hit a women but her ass is pushing it crew******

MrBlack500 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrBlack500 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrBlack500 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrBlack500 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrBlack500 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrBlack500 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrBlack500 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrBlack500 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrBlack500 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrBlack500 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrBlack500 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Feel bad for u bro, I live in ft worth texas and I've never had any problems. I think it has a lot to do with how u talk and dress. I talk proper and always have so maybe that has helped me out as well. I think the fact I workout is also a plus as well as women find me attractive. Hang in there man, maybe your having a ruff patch for now.

MOVLW will become famous soon enough. (+50) MOVLW will become famous soon enough. (+50) MOVLW will become famous soon enough. (+50) MOVLW will become famous soon enough. (+50) MOVLW will become famous soon enough. (+50) MOVLW will become famous soon enough. (+50) MOVLW will become famous soon enough. (+50) MOVLW will become famous soon enough. (+50) MOVLW will become famous soon enough. (+50) MOVLW will become famous soon enough. (+50) MOVLW will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by PKneyr View Post
    Always the same these threads lol. Same 5 dudes claiming they have smashed 20+ girls. Fukin insecure *******s.
    As if it's an accomplishment banging club sluts in Western countries.
    Well what do u expect? OP asked whether race would be a factor in his lack of success with women.
    I see plenty of white miscers brag about the bishes they smash it only seems to be when a black miscer comes in and does it that it suddenly becomes a problem for many of u. I used to deliver for the misc aplenty, only for people to rage and neg despite complaining in the same breath about the lack of decent content/threads which involved women and inevitably some beta whiny ******* complaining about being FA

MOVLW will become famous soon enough. (+50) MOVLW will become famous soon enough. (+50) MOVLW will become famous soon enough. (+50) MOVLW will become famous soon enough. (+50) MOVLW will become famous soon enough. (+50) MOVLW will become famous soon enough. (+50) MOVLW will become famous soon enough. (+50) MOVLW will become famous soon enough. (+50) MOVLW will become famous soon enough. (+50) MOVLW will become famous soon enough. (+50) MOVLW will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by MrBlack500 View Post
    Feel bad for u bro, I live in ft worth texas and I've never had any problems. I think it has a lot to do with how u talk and dress. I talk proper and always have so maybe that has helped me out as well. I think the fact I workout is also a plus as well as women find me attractive. Hang in there man, maybe your having a ruff patch for now.
    You're jacked, relatively tall and dress well. OP looks out of shape and likely has poor facial aesthetics to boot. Most people who blame their failures on their race tend to be beta by nature. I have never had a girl tell me she "isnt into black dudes" sorry but something tells me if you're getting that alot u must really not know how to communicate with the opposite sex or just approach the completely wrong women.

WaveyBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WaveyBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WaveyBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WaveyBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WaveyBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WaveyBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WaveyBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WaveyBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WaveyBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WaveyBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WaveyBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    if they are snobby dont even try and trashy white girls are groce so

just go for lightskinned latinas
    ☆☆☆MISC BOXING CREW☆☆☆

Neckbeard basement dweller of the century award goes to:MaddFinch

helpmee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) helpmee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) helpmee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) helpmee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) helpmee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) helpmee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) helpmee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) helpmee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) helpmee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) helpmee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) helpmee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by eLjay28 View Post
    Mixed bruh in but white girls are seriously the easiest for me its ridiculous.

Inb4 i only been with fat white girls. Inb4 they were nasty sloots with daddy problems since they got with a mixed/black bruh yet miscers justify wifing/gfing up sloots whove been with 10+ guys.

dis...

Mixed bro here..

When I was younger all I had was white girls..
    No poblem for me.. all attractive...
    I went to schools with no non white people though... (Asians though)
    brb only non white/ non Asian in the school.
    I plowed away...

But now... I date mostly non white girls... (out of that is what I like ) lolz.

BTW... As far as the black women raising the children in this thread... My father is black... My mother is white... And my father raised us... Not my mother...
    But my father is not American born/raised... so big difference there IMO
    Last edited by helpmee; 02-27-2014 at 03:08 PM.
    **Black out tape over all laptop/cell phone cameras so gov cant spy on me fapping crew**

eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by PKneyr View Post
    Always the same these threads lol. Same 5 dudes claiming they have smashed 20+ girls. Fukin insecure *******s.
    As if it's an accomplishment banging club sluts in Western countries.
    Well no **** if we're common miscers who smash we're going to come into threads that we relate to.

Same reason why Proudmanlet is in every penor thread.

ThunderMonkeyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThunderMonkeyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThunderMonkeyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThunderMonkeyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThunderMonkeyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThunderMonkeyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThunderMonkeyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThunderMonkeyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThunderMonkeyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThunderMonkeyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThunderMonkeyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    90% of the time I try to leave club with a girl, I get cock blocked by her friend, I don't think it's cuz you're black but keep hustlin
    I was a wimp before Anchor arms. Now I'm a jerk and everybody loves me.

Originally Posted by stringtheorist View Post
    Attraction is a function of familiarity so you will lose out on many non black women. so what?

If you live in a country or city that is predominantly white, you are not viewed as the default when it comes to attraction so you'll have to work harder than someone of a different race.

You need to learn to focus on yourself and treat women equally, don't psyche yourself out when interacting with some women just because of their race. do not appear desperate, it aint that serious.
    Not necessarily. Whats funny is I live in north england. There are far, faaar more asian and whites than there are blacks and I have never had a problem. Despite what the pathetic insecure fukks like to claim I'm actually SEXUALLY ATTRACTIVE and, considering how inter-communicable this world is becoming, people who are sexually attractive to the opposite sex tend to attract more people. Hence why, despite how much the racists on here want to claim, I see plenty of indians with attractive white women. Thing is, those dudes will also tend to be physically attractive.

However all this is giving white women too much fukkin credit, they're honestly nothing special. I just like the way they look. Would happily date more hispanics if there were more available.

1harud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1harud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1harud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1harud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1harud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1harud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1harud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1harud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1harud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1harud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1harud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by WayoJberg View Post
    I caught dat dere "latina fever" on a booty thread a few days ago, where about do you live brah ?
    I go to UC Davis. It's in northern california. Predominantly white girls.
    Yes, by you signing up and purchasing clothes I receive money.

http://www.plndr.com/plndr/MembersOnly/login.aspx?r=3446808

1harud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1harud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1harud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1harud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1harud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1harud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1harud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1harud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1harud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1harud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1harud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by WaveyBaby View Post
    if they are snobby dont even try and trashy white girls are groce so

just go for lightskinned latinas
    Thats what I have right now.
    Yes, by you signing up and purchasing clothes I receive money.

http://www.plndr.com/plndr/MembersOnly/login.aspx?r=3446808

eyehategod is a jewel in the rough. (+500) eyehategod is a jewel in the rough. (+500) eyehategod is a jewel in the rough. (+500) eyehategod is a jewel in the rough. (+500) eyehategod is a jewel in the rough. (+500) eyehategod is a jewel in the rough. (+500) eyehategod is a jewel in the rough. (+500) eyehategod is a jewel in the rough. (+500) eyehategod is a jewel in the rough. (+500) eyehategod is a jewel in the rough. (+500) eyehategod is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by MOVLW View Post
    I see plenty of indians with attractive white women. Thing is, those dudes will also tend to be physically attractive.
    u wot? i've lived in england all my life, in a few cities north, south and midlands and can't remember seeing an attractive white chick with an indian guy even once. dead srs.
    "I wish one of you guys had children so I could kick them in their fukin' head or stomp on their testicles, so they could feel my pain because that's the pain I have, wakin' up every day." - Mike Tyson

sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by 1harud1 View Post
    Thats what I have right now.
    Dated a latina girl...she's mexican and spanish...oh boy. Only child = emotionally needy. Had to cut that off son.
    A hit was sent, from the President, to raid your residence /
    Because you had secret evidence, and documents /
    On how they raped the continents, and it's the prominent /
    Dominant Islamic, Asiatic Black Hebrew

- GZA "4th Chamber"

Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    you guys have a rap for being dirty and players, they don't want daddy taking their tbird away.

That said, you bee bee cee brahs may get shafted due to race 10 times a night, but there's always 1 hot white slut that wants to try a lil dark meat, you literally get laid just for the colour of your skin... that's awesome.

I'm white, nobody except maybe an asian chick gonna be like "oh i just wanted to see what it's like with a white man" LMFAO... hold on bish, lemme take u out for grilled cheese and talk about nascar. what a sexy stereotype
    aka. Tomthetrainwreck
    Z4v4 is a golf course maintenance worker.

WaveyBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WaveyBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WaveyBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WaveyBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WaveyBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WaveyBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WaveyBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WaveyBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WaveyBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WaveyBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WaveyBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by burner1992 View Post
    lightskin latinas are racist as **** lmao
    not where I live
    ☆☆☆MISC BOXING CREW☆☆☆

Neckbeard basement dweller of the century award goes to:MaddFinch

Originally Posted by eyehategod View Post
    u wot? i've lived in england all my life, in a few cities north, south and midlands and can't remember seeing an attractive white chick with an indian guy even once. dead srs.
    Yeah...no. I could happily pull a pic of one of the hottest latinas I know (body is kinda poor though) she been dating some pakistani dude for a while. I have also seen an increasing amount of those type of couples. Without a doubt. Perhaps I may be paying more attention to them simply because the misc has such a hard-on for dissing indians. But they're definitely out there.

The MISC is not real life...at all. People here seem to think that a dude needs to look like a white picket fence henry cavill type to have any hope of pulling.

sayso is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sayso is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sayso is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sayso is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sayso is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sayso is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sayso is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sayso is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sayso is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sayso is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sayso is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Maybe you're coming off too strong? I notice gaming black and latina chicks I can be way more aggressive, escalate things faster, and be more up front than I can with white/asian chicks.

Originally Posted by Darkhare View Post
    you guys have a rap for being dirty and players, they don't want daddy taking their tbird away.

That said, you bee bee cee brahs may get shafted due to race 10 times a night, but there's always 1 hot white slut that wants to try a lil dark meat, you literally get laid just for the colour of your skin... that's awesome.

I'm white, nobody except maybe an asian chick gonna be like "oh i just wanted to see what it's like with a white man" LMFAO... hold on bish, lemme take u out for grilled cheese and talk about nascar. what a sexy stereotype
    Not entirely sure what dirty means but "players" and "bad boys" definitely. Had a white girl I dated for a while tell me exactly that.

sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MOVLW View Post
    Not entirely sure what dirty means but "players" and "bad boys" definitely. Had a white girl I dated for a while tell me exactly that.
    The latina chick I mentioned I dated briefly said that all the black men she dated cheated on her and she was never emotionally connected to them as much as me. She thought they were players until she got to know me.

I heard that from another female friend too that is Spanish (as in from Spain). She said she thought all black men were the player/bad boy type until she dated a friend of hers and she has then dated others.
    A hit was sent, from the President, to raid your residence /
    Because you had secret evidence, and documents /
    On how they raped the continents, and it's the prominent /
    Dominant Islamic, Asiatic Black Hebrew

- GZA "4th Chamber"

Hesher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hesher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hesher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hesher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hesher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hesher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hesher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hesher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hesher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hesher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hesher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by miamigoon View Post
    Not sure this is true. I'm willing to bet any white guy would be willing to date an attractive white girl if she's had sex with a black guy. A guy that would refuse to is either gay or insecure. srs.
    I'll drop this in here: a relative of mine had some kids with two different black guys. Even before she got babynames.com, no white guys in her area would have anything to do with her because of who she "ran" with. Rural area. Now that she has a couple of kids, there is zero % chance that she will end up with a guy who isn't black unless she moves to an urban area.

Ramsessbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ramsessbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ramsessbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ramsessbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ramsessbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ramsessbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ramsessbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ramsessbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ramsessbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ramsessbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ramsessbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Such a pathetic cringe worthy thread by thirsty insecure black men. If the girls from LSA saw this they would be shamed; actually scratch that, this is common behaviour by black guys I swear even from Africa.

There is absolutely nothing special about white women. Stop gassing and putting white pussy on a pedestal. Dare lord. This is actually internalized self-hate. No wonder Blacks will never get nowhere, mentality beaten and thirst for whites. White people know this

Get a grip men,

bubba289 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bubba289 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bubba289 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bubba289 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bubba289 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bubba289 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bubba289 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bubba289 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bubba289 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bubba289 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bubba289 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I live about an hour north of you in a rural area. It's still very taboo here for a white girl to date a black guy. It's not nearly as bad in the city though judging from my time there.
    THINK FOR YOURSELF, QUESTION AUTHORITY!

Instagram - @bury_me_in_sm0ke

FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    It's a white country dude. I can't get with black girls, do you think I care? No, because I have pride in my heritage and am actually attracted to my own race. If you aren't attracted to your own race there's something psychologically wrong with you and you need help.
    The best years of your life are the ones in which you decide your problems are your own. You do not blame them on your mother, the ecology, or the president. You realize that you control your own destiny.

IH33 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IH33 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IH33 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IH33 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IH33 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IH33 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IH33 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IH33 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IH33 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IH33 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IH33 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by 12yearoldTim View Post
    yes they are racist, to a degree,seen plenty of girls with the "i don't date black guys" or eww you dated a black guy mentality
    Is the same in effect if you don't wanna date say indigenous Australians? You racist? NO. Its called preference. Just cause someone doesn't agree with you on something race related doesn't automatically make them racist. Is it sometimes because of racism, yes, but people throw the race card around waaaayyyy to much.

inb4 IH33 is racist, 2/3 of my best friends in the military where minorities, puerto rican and black

LashGordon is a name known to all. (+5000) LashGordon is a name known to all. (+5000) LashGordon is a name known to all. (+5000) LashGordon is a name known to all. (+5000) LashGordon is a name known to all. (+5000) LashGordon is a name known to all. (+5000) LashGordon is a name known to all. (+5000) LashGordon is a name known to all. (+5000) LashGordon is a name known to all. (+5000) LashGordon is a name known to all. (+5000) LashGordon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Time2bringitout View Post
    I am black and don't see what's so special about white women. Have you seen a white girl past 30? No thanks jeff. Give me a fit and educated black girl.
    I'm black and let me tell you...

KizzaK is just really nice. (+1000) KizzaK is just really nice. (+1000) KizzaK is just really nice. (+1000) KizzaK is just really nice. (+1000) KizzaK is just really nice. (+1000) KizzaK is just really nice. (+1000) KizzaK is just really nice. (+1000) KizzaK is just really nice. (+1000) KizzaK is just really nice. (+1000) KizzaK is just really nice. (+1000) KizzaK is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by sword_ View Post
    The latina chick I mentioned I dated briefly said that all the black men she dated cheated on her and she was never emotionally connected to them as much as me. She thought they were players until she got to know me.

I heard that from another female friend too that is Spanish (as in from Spain). She said she thought all black men were the player/bad boy type until she dated a friend of hers and she has then dated others.
    was out one night and a chick i wasn't even trying to get into came up to me and said "you're a typical black guy, always smoking weed and you're a player" lawl

tfw never had gf/FB/any relationship with female longer than one night

tfw never smoked

generalizations gonna generalize

Originally Posted by IH33 View Post
    Is the same in effect if you don't wanna date say indigenous Australians? You racist? NO. Its called preference. Just cause someone doesn't agree with you on something race related doesn't automatically make them racist. Is it sometimes because of racism, yes, but people throw the race card around waaaayyyy to much.

inb4 IH33 is racist, 2/3 of my best friends in the military where minorities, puerto rican and black
    agree with your post, and not calling you racist.

but that is every racists response to being called racist lolll