Tailortastic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tailortastic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tailortastic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tailortastic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tailortastic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tailortastic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tailortastic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tailortastic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tailortastic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tailortastic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tailortastic will become famous soon enough. (+50)

"Believe in me cause I was made for chasing dreams.." Talortastic!

Yes, that is a Staind quote.

Okay so here I am. I'm so frustrated with my weight right now, I feel like this last few lbs of fat is just going to drive me bananas.. but I can do this.

I have done my caculations and I've spoken with a few folks and I think the best thing for me is to eat at maintenance for a month and continue to train hard. Then go back into deficit. Pretty sure my body is used to being in a deficit since I've been trying to get healthy for a while. I will keep a log of my progress here. Also I will post pictures of my progress. I am doing this for me. I went from 220lbs, and I'm about 148lbs now.. 72 lbs... it has not been easy. But I want to be the best me. So here I go!

IIFYM.com helped me figure all of this out. Just FYI.

Maintenance - 2059
    Fat loss ( 20 % ) - 1647

Macros for Maintenance - Carbs 233.5 g ( per day ) 77.8 ( per meal / 3 meals) Protien 148g ( per day ) 49.3 ( per meal / 3 meals ) Fat ( per day ) 19.7 ( per meal / 3 meals )
    Macros for Fat loss - Carbs - 130.5g ( per day ) 43.5g ( per meal / 3 meals) Protien 148g ( per day ) 49.3g ( per meal / 3 meals) Fat 59.2g ( per day ) 19.7 ( per meal / 3 meals )

Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Will be following for sure! Just wanted to drop in and say your progress so far is amazing! We have similar stats, close starting weight and height and so forth. You've done a great job. My highest was 213 and now I'm at 157, getting down to the nitty gritty where the weight loss gets harder and harder. You are inspiring, keep at it.

I havent used IIFYM.com but I'm currently eating 1500 on my cut but my macros are basically what you have. I'm usually 150g protein/130-150 carbs/30-50g fats. Thinking of trying to lower my carbs and increase my fats a little but to see if my body responds.
    "The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it." Michelangelo

Watch me do work
    vvvvv

My sponsored PROMERA LOG: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158699393

My log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156860133

Stronger. Better. Faster. Everyday.

TallJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Must feel good to lose 1/3rd of your weight! Good luck losing the last few lbs.
    6'6" crew
    220 lbs in avi (srs)
    Computer Science crew
    Prenup if I ever get married crew

Mindrevolution is a name known to all. (+5000) Mindrevolution is a name known to all. (+5000) Mindrevolution is a name known to all. (+5000) Mindrevolution is a name known to all. (+5000) Mindrevolution is a name known to all. (+5000) Mindrevolution is a name known to all. (+5000) Mindrevolution is a name known to all. (+5000) Mindrevolution is a name known to all. (+5000) Mindrevolution is a name known to all. (+5000) Mindrevolution is a name known to all. (+5000) Mindrevolution is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Damn good job. Also didn't know IIFYM was an an actual site. Going to check it out now. Hopefully it will help me out. Good luck to you.

Tailortastic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tailortastic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tailortastic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tailortastic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tailortastic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tailortastic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tailortastic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tailortastic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tailortastic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tailortastic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tailortastic will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Goalie_Girl View Post
    Will be following for sure! Just wanted to drop in and say your progress so far is amazing! We have similar stats, close starting weight and height and so forth. You've done a great job. My highest was 213 and now I'm at 157, getting down to the nitty gritty where the weight loss gets harder and harder. You are inspiring, keep at it.

I havent used IIFYM.com but I'm currently eating 1500 on my cut but my macros are basically what you have. I'm usually 150g protein/130-150 carbs/30-50g fats. Thinking of trying to lower my carbs and increase my fats a little but to see if my body responds.
    Well I completely stopped losing weight so I had go back into maintenance. Ima be here for a month. Then reduce my calories again. I weight train 5 days a week and I'm adding cardio in there too for 3 days. I just want a body I am proud of. I've never been able to wear a bikini.. I want to though! Maybe I'll even be able to compete one day if I get there. Im happy to know I've inspired people. And your progress is awesome! I'm not used to eating this much lol
    Building a better me.

Originally Posted by TallJJ View Post
    Must feel good to lose 1/3rd of your weight! Good luck losing the last few lbs.
    Thank you! It does feel pretty awesome. I get discouraged sometimes but who doesn't right?
    Building a better me.

Originally Posted by Mindrevolution View Post
    Damn good job. Also didn't know IIFYM was an an actual site. Going to check it out now. Hopefully it will help me out. Good luck to you.
    Good luck to you! let me know how it goes for you!!
    Building a better me.

October 20th

Originally Posted by Tailortastic View Post
    Good luck to you! let me know how it goes for you!!
    So I bought some alphamine and some whey protein. I got the protein to supplement because I feel like I don't eat enough now. The alphamine is supposed to target fat. So maybe with eating maintenance and still training some of the body fat will go away! Idk lol we'll see right!
    Building a better me.

Alrighty, been killing it in the gym. I hate cardio though.. I gotta get it done.
    Building a better me.

Back on to a calorie deficit, and i've been going strong on my cardio. I've lost a pound this week so far! Haven't been lifting weights too much, just legs really. I restart the LiveFit Trainer next week!
    Building a better me.