LiamHerron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiamHerron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiamHerron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiamHerron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiamHerron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiamHerron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiamHerron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiamHerron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiamHerron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiamHerron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiamHerron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Sharp stabbing pain in tricep?

Okay so today's workout was split into two workouts throughout the day due to time issues and other commitments. So first off I finished off the "first" session on single handed tricep extensions on the cables, later in the day i picked up from where I left earlier on and resumed my workout on the same exercise and straight away on the first rep i felt a very sharp stabbing pain sort of in the middle of the tricep, I've been training for over 5 years and never experienced this before, so I'm curious as of what it is. In "first" workout I went heavier on skull crushers than what I have been doing previously. But when I was doing them and when I finished the workout i didn't feel any pain? As the days gone on i can now feel the pain in my tricep when I simply just straighten my arm and flex the tricep, any ideas what this may be people?

Thank you in advance.

33wolf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 33wolf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 33wolf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 33wolf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 33wolf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 33wolf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 33wolf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 33wolf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 33wolf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 33wolf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 33wolf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Sounds like a bad muscle pull or could even be a tear. If you went straight back into the workout without warming up again with already fatigued muscles this may have caused this. Use ice to numb and prevent inflammation for the first 48 hours and then use heat therapy, if the pain persists over 3-4 days with no sign of reducing go see someone.