valdorsnunes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool Keto till mid september

Hi guys, i'm planning on starting a ckd this weekend, and doing it till mid September or later if i don't reach my goals. I've been reading about the ckd for a long time now, but only yesterday i found the patience to get the facts all lined up, and i wrote everything i need to prepare my diet on a sheet of paper, ill write it down for you guys:

- - - - - -
    STATS:

21% BF
    39,48lbs Fat mass
    67,94kg/148,52 Lean mass

NOTES/REQUIREMENTS:

4/5g sodium per day
    3000kcal/day to maintain
    2400 kcal/day to lose weight <- my objective for the diet

THROUGH THE WEEK:

148.52 g of protein /day
    594.08 kcal of protein /day
    200g fat /day
    1805,92 kcal fat/day
    Carbs should be <20 right?
    (after every train only consume protein, gonna have always whey shake probably)

ON CARB-UP:

815.28 g carbs
    2 hours before last train: 2/3 pieces of fruit
    Right after last train: 100g easily digested carbs (i dont know which are these ones, examples?) + 50g protein (probably gonna be 2spoons of whey shake)
    Which leaves me with 715,28g of carbs + 189g protein to eat for the rest of the carb up
    While also trying to keep fat under 67g on carb up
    - - - - -

Ok so it seems like i have all the notes i need lined up right? Problem is im having a hard time preparing a one day diet plan to all of this.. I wanted a plan for 1 day that would be real good and i would follow it everyday, and another for the carb up... I just wanted the diet to be very strict so i could lose the most amount of fat i can till mid september...

Could you guys give me some examples of aliments that are not very hard to find and fit on the diet? The part that i seem to be struggling with is getting all that fat on the diet... Meanwhile imma try preparing another one day plan and see if i can get it right...

Cheers !

LordMarcus6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LordMarcus6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LordMarcus6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LordMarcus6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LordMarcus6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LordMarcus6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LordMarcus6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LordMarcus6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LordMarcus6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LordMarcus6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LordMarcus6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    So, read through your diet (Granted just woke up from a nap, so might've missed something) and looks pretty spot on with proteins/fats/carbs (20g or less a day is the preferred amount, but you can go a little above and be fine. First few days you might want to go a little under that to speed up your induction)

Your carb up seems good, but no no on the fruit. We avoid fruit (fructose) because it tends to fill up the liver stores and not muscle glycogen. So, if you really want/like fruit go ahead and enjoy it, but keep it limited.

After a workout I usually keep to simple carbs (easily digested) such as sugars, milk, white breads, white pastas, etc. You can look up examples online. Then later in the day tend towards more complex things (oatmeal, brown rice, etc. again you can google examples). Personally I usually have some dirty carb days and eat what I want (I dont pig out calorie wise..usually around maint-double maint tops. But I do quite a bit of fat and simple sugars and have been fine the days following)

Fats are easy to squeeze in - butter, bacon grease, fatty meats, olive oil, coconut oil, nuts, seeds, mayonnaise (this will be your best friend). Bacon/sausages with eggs, mayo + chicken, mayo + tuna, mayo + lettuce. You'll find ways to slip in some fatty snacks with no carbs. (A favorite of mine is keto cheesecake, look it up )

Another hard thing tends to be fiber - You'll want it. Most people consume almost all veggies for their carb allotment for the day. I personally consume a lot of flax seeds throughout the day (high fat, high fiber). So be sure to work it in, you'll want to..lol

Good luck!
    NGN - Lead Forum Rep

GIVEAWAY THREAD -- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159500271

LOGGING OPPORTUNITY THREAD -- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161618453