Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    The Frame is just really nice. (+1000) The Frame is just really nice. (+1000) The Frame is just really nice. (+1000) The Frame is just really nice. (+1000) The Frame is just really nice. (+1000) The Frame is just really nice. (+1000) The Frame is just really nice. (+1000) The Frame is just really nice. (+1000) The Frame is just really nice. (+1000) The Frame is just really nice. (+1000) The Frame is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Funkdubius View Post
    Your travel experience with girls clearly reflect the reality of Quebec...not.

I speak english everytime I can as I see this as a good way to get better at it. You can't put everyone in the same basket.
    I lived and worked in france for a year douche bag, i think i can tell the difference between a real french person and a french Canadian.

Mazry will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mazry will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mazry will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mazry will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mazry will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mazry will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mazry will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mazry will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mazry will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mazry will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mazry will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    French canadian (currently in aus) anti-separatist master race checking in

also LOL at people calling our french "bogan french". It's just like english, sayings and accents differ geographically, but the writing is the same everywhere.

ausluke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausluke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausluke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausluke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausluke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausluke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausluke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausluke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausluke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausluke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausluke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Mazry View Post
    how are you finding aus?

do the girls like the accent?

Mazry will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mazry will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mazry will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mazry will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mazry will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mazry will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mazry will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mazry will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mazry will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mazry will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mazry will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ausluke View Post
    how are you finding aus?

do the girls like the accent?
    you have no idea (srs). When I say I'm from Montreal and I speak french girls cream their pants

The Frame is just really nice. (+1000) The Frame is just really nice. (+1000) The Frame is just really nice. (+1000) The Frame is just really nice. (+1000) The Frame is just really nice. (+1000) The Frame is just really nice. (+1000) The Frame is just really nice. (+1000) The Frame is just really nice. (+1000) The Frame is just really nice. (+1000) The Frame is just really nice. (+1000) The Frame is just really nice. (+1000)

also LOL at people calling our french "bogan french". It's just like english, sayings and accents differ geographically, but the writing is the same everywhere.
    I will 1on1 you m7

ComradeChe is not very helpful. (-500) ComradeChe is not very helpful. (-500) ComradeChe is not very helpful. (-500) ComradeChe is not very helpful. (-500) ComradeChe is not very helpful. (-500) ComradeChe is not very helpful. (-500) ComradeChe is not very helpful. (-500) ComradeChe is not very helpful. (-500) ComradeChe is not very helpful. (-500) ComradeChe is not very helpful. (-500) ComradeChe is not very helpful. (-500)
    Same feels living in Perth (Western Australia), back in the day they didn't even want us to be apart of the country, now they'll never let us leave because we make to much money for the rest of the country.

ausluke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausluke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausluke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausluke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausluke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausluke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausluke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausluke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausluke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausluke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausluke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    you have no idea (srs). When I say I'm from Montreal and I speak french girls cream their pants
    aus girls are really hit and miss for foreigners, some countries and accents have it way easier, you hit the jackpot lol

when im in the US girls love the aussie accent, canada probably the same, and well south americans just love all westerners

lemoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lemoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lemoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lemoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lemoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lemoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lemoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lemoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lemoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lemoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lemoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by The Frame View Post
    Why does quebec get more money than others?

You dont speak french, you speak a bogan type of french. Real french people hate you
    Actually, we quite like Quebecois. Yes, their french is a little weird, but all the ones I've met were pretty awesome people.

Good for you OP. Tell you what. You guys assassinate Céline Dion and we'll agree to take you in as frenchmen.

Dexxter is just really nice. (+1000) Dexxter is just really nice. (+1000) Dexxter is just really nice. (+1000) Dexxter is just really nice. (+1000) Dexxter is just really nice. (+1000) Dexxter is just really nice. (+1000) Dexxter is just really nice. (+1000) Dexxter is just really nice. (+1000) Dexxter is just really nice. (+1000) Dexxter is just really nice. (+1000) Dexxter is just really nice. (+1000)
    Agree brah, the battle is lost.

French is dead.

I will still fight for it until the day I die.
    That brought a tear to my eye.

I will 1on1 you m7
    Stats: 6'2 253 lbs

^ I joke brother, i love dem french Canadians srs. #nohomer

Originally Posted by ausluke View Post
    aus girls are really hit and miss for foreigners, some countries and accents have it way easier, you hit the jackpot lol

when im in the US girls love the aussie accent, canada probably the same, and well south americans just love all westerners
    Aussies have the best accent srs, We get the Americans/Canadians/Europeans/British, never been to South america so i cant comment but we have the accent jackpot

Funkdubius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Funkdubius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Funkdubius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Funkdubius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Funkdubius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Funkdubius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Funkdubius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Funkdubius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Funkdubius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Funkdubius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Funkdubius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DazeGame View Post
    No hate but all Quebec does is complain.

brb tuition too high meanwhile it is a quarter the price of any other province
    brb wants to become own country, receives massive amounts of money from the federal government
    Brb you are refering to students doing a strike because they are against the education fees going up...What you see on the news does not reflect reality: its a show.

Everyone I know support the goverment decision to raise fees.

I said it before and last time I comment on Quebec spending too much money and getting help from Ottawa versus the perequation:

YES WE ARE CURRENTLY RELYING ON OTHER PROVINCES $$$ TO SUPPORT OUR BUDGET.

Massive cuts, strict budget and exploiting every ressources we have will be needed.

With a mentality like yours, nothing will never change: I dont care if its hard, I dont care about losing my job or accepting new conditions.

For me it's worth it. I am not stupid tho: it will never happen. We are always afraid of making big changes in our own lives.
    - My transformation from fat to fit: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154091841

Turamber has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Turamber has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Turamber has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Turamber has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Turamber has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Turamber has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Turamber has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Turamber has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Turamber has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Turamber has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Turamber has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    To all the brahs saying Quebec French is poverty time. If you are an American you should realise that the rest of the English speaking world sees American "English" as a joke. Brb mom, phucking z's everywhere and no u's.

I support Quebec independence so long as they can ween themselves off of dat dere Canadian money.

They should have the right to self determination and the ability to protect their own culture.

Funkdubius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Funkdubius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Funkdubius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Funkdubius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Funkdubius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Funkdubius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Funkdubius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Funkdubius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Funkdubius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Funkdubius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Funkdubius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I lived and worked in france for a year douche bag, i think i can tell the difference between a real french person and a french Canadian.
    You are calling me a douche bag? Show me one single post I made supporting that.

If you think by insulting someone you are having more impact in what you write to support your ridiculous claims that take your personnal experiences and think it reflect reality, you are wrong.
    - My transformation from fat to fit: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154091841

Chupacabro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chupacabro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chupacabro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chupacabro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chupacabro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chupacabro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chupacabro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chupacabro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chupacabro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chupacabro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chupacabro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    1. Why dont you just move to france if you love french culture so much? Srs.
    2. When I visited Quebec, the vast majority of "french" people were fuking *******s because I didnt speak french.

I have many friends who are anti-separatist, I respect that and appreciate your post.

Originally Posted by shillie View Post
    Let me guess you still want to use our currency and legal system? Gtfo
    Currency yes.

Legal system no, even tho Im sure it would be pretty similar.

And no problem, I want out...

shoelaces has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoelaces has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoelaces has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoelaces has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoelaces has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoelaces has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoelaces has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoelaces has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoelaces has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoelaces has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoelaces has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hi, I was always led to believe that Canadians were super friendly and hospitable. I recently visited Montreal and found out Canadians were more rude and prickish than Americans. Thanks.

lemoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lemoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lemoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lemoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lemoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lemoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lemoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lemoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lemoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lemoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lemoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Funny how Canadians are so mad about this.

One the one hand they say they don't care, Quebec sucks anyway etc, on the other hand they all seem really pissed off.

nitca is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nitca is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nitca is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nitca is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nitca is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nitca is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nitca is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nitca is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nitca is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nitca is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nitca is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    le pup a bu boo

Chupacabro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chupacabro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chupacabro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chupacabro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chupacabro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chupacabro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chupacabro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chupacabro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chupacabro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chupacabro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chupacabro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Currency yes.

Legal system no, even tho Im sure it would be pretty similar.

And no problem, I want out...
    I asked you a question boy

Originally Posted by shoelaces View Post
    Hi, I was always led to believe that Canadians were super friendly and hospitable. I recently visited Montreal and found out Canadians were more rude and prickish than Americans. Thanks.
    Well I am sorry that you feel that way after visiting us. Im sure plenty of people could say the opposite tho.

Saukrates has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Saukrates has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Saukrates has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Saukrates has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Saukrates has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Saukrates has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Saukrates has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Saukrates has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Saukrates has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Saukrates has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Saukrates has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by lemoe View Post
    Funny how Canadians are so mad about this.

One the one hand they say they don't care, Quebec sucks anyway etc, on the other hand they all seem really pissed off.
    location France

Your country insults both parties so idk why you give a flying fuk either vOv

to the OP: Move to France and speak your bastardized language to them and get ridiculed to see that even France thinks the quebecois are *******s then move back to Canada hanging your head in shame and eat a plate of poutine and calm the fuk down.

Takezaki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Takezaki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Takezaki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Takezaki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Takezaki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Takezaki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Takezaki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Takezaki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Takezaki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Takezaki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Takezaki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    T'as ignoré mon comment, es-tu mad?

Originally Posted by Chupacabro View Post
    1. Why dont you just move to france if you love french culture so much? Srs.
    2. When I visited Quebec, the vast majority of "french" people were fuking *******s because I didnt speak french.
    1. I speak french but I am not from France. My ancestors came here hundreads of years ago just like the majority of USA residents moved with the hope of a better future.

2.I do everything I can (and I deal with travelers daily at my job) to help and welcome them any way I can.
    I am shocked by everyone saying french Quebecers are rude. I would love to be there and notice any disrespectful behavior from a french resident via an english speaking visitor: I dont accept such behavior.

Everyone is welcome here, sorry if you have negative memories from your visit.

SquallFF8 is a name known to all. (+5000) SquallFF8 is a name known to all. (+5000) SquallFF8 is a name known to all. (+5000) SquallFF8 is a name known to all. (+5000) SquallFF8 is a name known to all. (+5000) SquallFF8 is a name known to all. (+5000) SquallFF8 is a name known to all. (+5000) SquallFF8 is a name known to all. (+5000) SquallFF8 is a name known to all. (+5000) SquallFF8 is a name known to all. (+5000) SquallFF8 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Do people there get angry if you are a tourist and try to speak French but arn't that good at it?

All-Star11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) All-Star11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) All-Star11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) All-Star11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) All-Star11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) All-Star11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) All-Star11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) All-Star11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) All-Star11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) All-Star11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) All-Star11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by funkdubius View Post
    good morning misc.

Its almost 6am here in montréal, my saint-jean baptiste ( http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/natio...liday_(quebec) )party just ended.

I love québec and i love canada, but we are so different that i want to have my own country.

Vive le québec libre !
    then go!

Originally Posted by Takezaki View Post
    T'as ignoré mon comment, es-tu mad?
    Pas mad c'est la St-Jean ! Toi ca va ?

RPLL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RPLL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RPLL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RPLL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RPLL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RPLL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RPLL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RPLL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RPLL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RPLL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RPLL has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Saukrates View Post
    location France

Your country insults both parties so idk why you give a flying fuk either vOv

to the OP: Move to France and speak your bastardized language to them and get ridiculed to see that even France thinks the quebecois are *******s then move back to Canada hanging your head in shame and eat a plate of poutine and calm the fuk down.
    I don't know why you ignorant fcks can't understand that we don't want to be France jr, we want to be our own nation (which I already think we are anyway but that's a matter of opinion I guess). Also lol @ the irony of you calling our language bastardized, I hope you don't speak North American english...

1. I speak french but I am not from France. My ancestors came here hundreads of years ago just like the majority of USA residents moved with the hope of a better future.

2.I do everything I can (and I deal with travelers daily at my job) to help and welcome them any way I can.
    I am shocked by everyone saying french Quebecers are rude. I would love to be there and notice any disrespectful behavior from a french resident via an english speaking visitor: I dont accept such behavior.

Everyone is welcome here, sorry if you have negative memories from your visit.
    Strong reply. Repped.