Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SipNPiz View Post
    1. kinect spying on you compiling personal info to resell including medical **** like heartbeart/heartheart
    2. kinect being required
    3. DRM 24 hour check in
    4. always online
    5. no used games
    6. higher price tag
    7. people are complaining about launch titles
    Originally Posted by Vagitarian View Post
    edit: ^you training at hogwarts brah?

wizard

Because of quite a few reasons.

Microsoft basically bundled a bunch of anti-consumer policies with the new Xbox.

- Always have to have Kinect connected for the console to function.
    - Online check-ins every 24 hours otherwise you cannot play your games, not even single player offline games. This totally screws over poorer countries with unstable internet, rural areas, our troops overseas.
    - Cannot freely trade games like in the past. You can only give a friend (who has been friends with you for 30 days) a game once and then it's theirs forever.
    - If you buy a used game you have to pay a large fee (basically the rest of the cost of the game) to play it.
    - Basically forcing you to pay for XBL and then they fill the entire screen with ads.
    Thanks...reps, Vagitarian I'll get you later only had one to give for now.

Can you guys or anyone else explain the DRM 24 hour check in BS? I'm away for work frequently Mon-Thur wtf happens if I'm away?

And the no used games is that confirmed? Why the fuk would they put in all that BS.

Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Microsoft needs to show the consumer why they think their business model is better. So far they have failed to do that. I've gotten a sense of arrogance on their side as well. They seem to have lost their connection with the gamers.

momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Bill Gates gone man, I fear for the future of Microsoft this a clear example massive fail without good leadership.
    I just want to share the knowledge I have obtained throughout my life and hopefully change someone's life.

waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by samir316 View Post
    If I were Microsoft I would eat the humble pie NOW. The longer it is delayed, the more pain it will cause.

- Realize your console market is (Mostly) MALE GAMERS. Casuals have already moved on to tablet/Wii gaming. There is no casual gamer who sits around thinking of buying an Xbox. I've watched tons of kids and girls thought processes : Bejewlled Blitz, Smurf Village, Angry Birds. This is where it's at for them. Going after casuals is fine but they will not be the ones to spend $400+ on a separate device when their phones can satisfy 85% of their gaming needs.

- Wake up and realize Windows 8 is only half-done. It needs to be cleaned up hardcore. No more BS flipping between desktop and metro mode. Work computers run Desktop mode, Tablets run Metro. Phones run metro. It doesn't make sense to have the same UI for all PCs when different devices have different input modes. The "All Apps" screen is a piece of turd compared to the star menu.

- Clean up Outlook.com. It takes forever to snych. You can't delete chat logs (srs). Turning on chat from the web interface turns it on on any PCs connected with your Live Account. WTF? Why can't it handle multi-location log ins like Google Mail ?

- Streamline all the products and networks. WTF is the difference between Outlook, Live, MSN, Hotmail anymore?

Honestly this company has been a freight train of bad design and bad decisions lately. At its core the Xbox and Windows are good products; but they are over-stretched and not focused. Can you imagine Apple or Google releasing an OS as buggy and unintuitive as Windows 8?

Casuals also are NOT spending $500+ for anything. They are damn CASUALS.
    >>>>>Florida State Seminoles Tomahawk Nation Crew>>>>>
    >>>>>Lakers Fans Crew>>>>>
    >>>>>Tampa Bay Buccaneers Crew>>>>>

A1RE4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) A1RE4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) A1RE4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) A1RE4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) A1RE4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) A1RE4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) A1RE4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) A1RE4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) A1RE4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) A1RE4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) A1RE4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Cannonsex View Post
    If I were Bill Gates I'd come back to America from whatever charity foundation in Africa he is at and call for a board meeting with head execs that were in charge with the ****box1. I'd then proceed to throw them out of the window one by one for being such colossal **** ups.

M$ wanted to bring in casuals who have not owned a gaming system or barely use one with their fancy cable tv **** and fantasy plays while watching sports. Only problem is their NOT going to win this was against normal ****ing cable tv as well as the tablet market. Most people when they think "**** I wanna track my fantasy players while watching" are going to download a ****ing app on their phone not buy a god damn game console and then go through the hassle of paying for additional cable tv through the ****box's cable box thats not even included with the console.

However this tv **** they put in could have swayed the scales for them in terms of gamers choosing between PS4 of X1. "Hey I'll go with the X1 those tv features could come in handy some day" random gamer says. ONly problem is M$ has pretty much told gamers to **** off with the DRM bull**** and budling up a ****ling spycam with the console. As well as putting to much focus on the tv stuff on a GAME CONSOLE reveal. Everyone was expecting **** related to games during that reveal and all they could talk about is tv tv tv tv sports. That stuff could have come later. It SHOULD have come later. By doing this they turned their backs on the gamers and now gamers will return the favor either by going with the PS4 or building a gaming PC.

I sense dark times for M$ and their ****box Would not be surprised if by this time next year they'll be beginning to pull out of the gaming market.
    You assume Bill Gates didn't want the Xbone to be always online and with all the bs it has. He probably is one of the main reasons it is the way it is.

wickedman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) wickedman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) wickedman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) wickedman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) wickedman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) wickedman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) wickedman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) wickedman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) wickedman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) wickedman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) wickedman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by waytoodeep03 View Post
    Ahh, good to know "casuals" drew the line at $500 and not $400, I was wondering what the number was this year.

Woolyyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Woolyyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Woolyyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Woolyyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Woolyyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Woolyyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Woolyyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Woolyyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Woolyyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Woolyyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Woolyyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    If the X1 flops within the first 6 months, can Microsoft:

Price cut?
    Make a software update getting rid of the always online/need to check in thing?
    Get rid of kinect?

waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by wickedman View Post
    Ahh, good to know "casuals" drew the line at $500 and not $400, I was wondering what the number was this year.
    That totally flew over your head man.

If M$ wanted to attract casuals to buy their tivo box they sure arent going to do it a $500.

The Ps4 is for hardcore gamers not casuals. Sony isnt trying to attract casusals.
    >>>>>Florida State Seminoles Tomahawk Nation Crew>>>>>
    >>>>>Lakers Fans Crew>>>>>
    >>>>>Tampa Bay Buccaneers Crew>>>>>

ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by waytoodeep03 View Post
    iphone, macs, are all "casuals" if you use your definition. They're spending a lot of money.

Despite a significant smaller userbase, the "casuals" on the iphone spend aggregate more than the android platform on apps and games.

The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    they aren't going to simply cut the cost of the machine by 100 dollars. New consoles are sold at a loss to begin with and they don't have the necessary amount of games or accessories initially to offset those losses.

Plenty of casuals will still buy a sony or ms system because they follow the crowd and buy the big games - the halos, the maddens, etc.

but MS apparently hasn't figured out that a 500 dollar system doesn't fly with consumers. Sony took the leap doing this last generation and they never recovered from it. Why MS thinks it will be okay this time around is beyond me.

if Sony has a fully functioning online system available from the start, they will have everything going for them.
    Remember, no Russian.

fringey187 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fringey187 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fringey187 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fringey187 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fringey187 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fringey187 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fringey187 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fringey187 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fringey187 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fringey187 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fringey187 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    lmao at the fanboys in this thread , listen microsoft aint going to change **** ... why because they have stuck with these rules for months , they have a partnership with ea whom want slely want to make games online/drm ...

like wow you really thinkl they are going to change their policies after trying to rationalize it ... like wtf is wrong with you mutherfukas ,

listen the worst case scenario is that Playstation will not get as much exclusives as xbox but who gives a **** when with Ps you dont have to fuking pay for used games or fuking connect online etc etc

fuk microsoft as a whole consumer and this is coming from a guy who used to play championship manager 2 ... aka 93/94 ... yes the best thing about microsoft was exploiting the games , i remember in like 1997-1999 where i used to just buy a cd for 5 quid and just install and play the games like netstorm , destruction derby , sim city towers , twisted metal , fuking sega emulators etc etc .... then comes early 2000 with games such as tactical ops and fuking monkey island .... but yeah il always own a Microsoft PC , but console wise you fuked up son , and yeah i have a pc and a ps3 at the moment and im not ashamed to say that every single pc game i own is downloaded .... i will always own a pc and i will continue not to pay for **** ... why because MS can suck a dick

ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by fringey187 View Post
    lmao at the fanboys in this thread , listen microsoft aint going to change **** ... why because they have stuck with these rules for months , they have a partnership with ea whom want slely want to make games online/drm ...

like wow you really thinkl they are going to change their policies after trying to rationalize it ... like wtf is wrong with you mutherfukas ,

listen the worst case scenario is that Playstation will not get as much exclusives as xbox but who gives a **** when with Ps you dont have to fuking pay for used games or fuking connect online etc etc

fuk microsoft as a whole consumer and this is coming from a guy who used to play championship manager 2 ... aka 93/94 ... yes the best thing about microsoft was exploiting the games , i remember in like 1997-1999 where i used to just buy a cd for 5 quid and just install and play the games like netstorm , destruction derby , sim city towers , twisted metal , fuking sega emulators etc etc .... then comes early 2000 with games such as tactical ops and fuking monkey island .... but yeah il always own a Microsoft PC , but console wise you fuked up son , and yeah i have a pc and a ps3 at the moment and im not ashamed to say that every single pc game i own is downloaded .... i will always own a pc and i will continue not to pay for **** ... why because MS can suck a dick
    wat they're free?

ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Buying a Xbox One checkin' in. PS3 was a left down, just like the PS4 will be.

LfcLee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LfcLee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LfcLee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LfcLee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LfcLee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LfcLee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LfcLee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LfcLee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LfcLee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LfcLee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LfcLee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by ScrillaVilla View Post
    Buying a Xbox One checkin' in. PS3 was a left down, just like the PS4 will be.
    Enjoy your tv brah

MFC + NHL + R/P CLEAN_SET_OF_10's Avatar
    CLEAN_SET_OF_10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CLEAN_SET_OF_10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CLEAN_SET_OF_10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CLEAN_SET_OF_10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CLEAN_SET_OF_10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CLEAN_SET_OF_10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CLEAN_SET_OF_10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CLEAN_SET_OF_10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CLEAN_SET_OF_10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CLEAN_SET_OF_10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CLEAN_SET_OF_10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ^get back in the sports misc scrillavilla

If ms change their drm policy, 24 hr checkins, kinect dongle, and used game ability I would have no problem with $500.

They won't do it though. Bunch of crooks man i swear, they got too greedy and invasive. Remember MS are still relatively new to console gaming... I've never felt comfortable on a playstation so it looks like ill continue to rep the PC MASTER RACE.

Last console I owned was original xbox.
    "I'd rather be judged by 12 than be out my watch and wallet"

CHICKWOOD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CHICKWOOD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CHICKWOOD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CHICKWOOD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CHICKWOOD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CHICKWOOD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CHICKWOOD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CHICKWOOD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CHICKWOOD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CHICKWOOD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CHICKWOOD is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Geoff Keighley from GameTrailers did a interview with one of the douches from Microsoft. He basically said always online is the future and its important for what they want to do, and if you don't have a reliable internet connection than you should stick to the 360.

I'm not sure if this interview was before or after the PS4 conference, but it doesn't look like they're going to change their stance on DRM and used games.
    **Terry Crews Crew**

**Sniff Dat Angus As She Walks By Crew**
    **Sniff Dat Angus So Hard, Lose Your Sense of Smell Crew**
    **Sniff Dat Angus So Vigorously, Get Light Headed Crew**

tsbalr120 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tsbalr120 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tsbalr120 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tsbalr120 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tsbalr120 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tsbalr120 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tsbalr120 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tsbalr120 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tsbalr120 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tsbalr120 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tsbalr120 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by sknot1454 View Post
    I doubt it.

Microsoft isn't stupid. They did years of research. They didn't just pull a number out of thin air. They probably spent millions doing analysis of their market audience.

In regards to the hardcore gaming crowd, Sony murdered Microsoft.

However, Microsoft's audience is casuals and unaware parents who buy their ****, I'm sure they think what they bring out will sell like hotcakes.

This.

Some armchair CEOs in here.

Sony is more than likely selling at a loss to gain more marketshare and hoping they will make the money back in game sales.

Microsoft knows they will take a hit in the hardcore gaming crowd but are making alot more profit from DRM, media options, and game sales.

Sony worldwide will have more sales, but I wouldn't be surprised if M$ wins the US market again. It won't be as much as 360 though.

lotusfreek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lotusfreek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lotusfreek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lotusfreek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lotusfreek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lotusfreek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lotusfreek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lotusfreek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lotusfreek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lotusfreek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lotusfreek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Basically MS wont change anything.

You know all these new streaming music/radio sites? Spotify, Google music, apple has a new one soon too. They all require a monthly fee right? When you pay the fee u can watch/listen without commercials and even DL the music. If you don't pay, you hear commercials and ****.

This is what MS is going to do. Cloud gaming for a monthly fee. this is why the DRM is there. That is why they want always online. They have been creating server farms for the past 2 years. Surprised no one has said anything....

If they can solve the latency issue and the bandwidth use for our capped friends, it could work. It won't though. They want to make it an entertainment system. It may(i doubt it) pay off in the long term, short term ps4 is going to crush them.

Originally Posted by lotusfreek View Post
    Basically MS wont change anything.

You know all these new streaming music/radio sites? Spotify, Google music, apple has a new one soon too. They all require a monthly fee right? When you pay the fee u can watch/listen without commercials and even DL the music. If you don't pay, you hear commercials and ****.

This is what MS is going to do. Cloud gaming for a monthly fee. this is why the DRM is there. That is why they want always online. They have been creating server farms for the past 2 years. Surprised no one has said anything....

If they can solve the latency issue and the bandwidth use for our capped friends, it could work. It won't though. They want to make it an entertainment system. It may(i doubt it) pay off in the long term, short term ps4 is going to crush them.
    Yep, that's the future they're working towards. It was basically shown from the "road to Fortaleza" leak from last year. MSFT is trying to position itself as "devices and services" company. It seems they're trying to position themselves so when the internet infrastructure eventually takes off they'll be right there to take advantage of it. It's not far fetched to say this was their vision since the launch of the first Xbox.

fringey187 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fringey187 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fringey187 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fringey187 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fringey187 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fringey187 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fringey187 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fringey187 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fringey187 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fringey187 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fringey187 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by ne12o View Post
    wat they're free?
    lol you know what i mean

jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Im not going back to microsoft no matter what they do. They've demonstrated no care for consumer and over the top greed.

shortharry01 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shortharry01 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shortharry01 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shortharry01 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shortharry01 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shortharry01 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shortharry01 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shortharry01 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shortharry01 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shortharry01 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shortharry01 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    M$ cant make money if they went bak to this.
    "Be more concerned with your character than with your reputation. Your character is what you really are while your reputation is merely what others think you are."
    - Dale Carnegie

- rep animal loving threads on site.

565x1 deadlif (now 675)- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmWh2TQkWAY
    535x1 ATG squat- *****://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33BUVmD0p2Q
    375x1 bench- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpwBQyN6q3w
    230x1 OHP- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OPHi0_qgIQ
    videos r old

NedStark has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NedStark has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NedStark has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NedStark has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NedStark has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NedStark has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NedStark has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NedStark has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NedStark has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NedStark has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NedStark has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Sega was ahead of its time.
    Winter is Coming...

NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ne12o View Post
    No. They're doing it because of their corporate strategy of transforming the average consumer into a digital consumer. They want to transition software into services and they're using entertainment as the method of changing it. A lot of talk about them wanting to change into a "devices & services" company. They want to be able to create an infrastructure where very modest hardware can access the high end software/entertainment anywhere.

A lot of analysts were calling this since the Xbox 1 came out.
    This. They know what they are doing, they are paving the way for the future of software and making sure everyone has to buy their own.

Also, enjoy you DRM-less gaming and software use while it lasts. DRM is here to stay. Forever. Think of it like security cameras for stores to keep people from stealing. You may not like it, hell I might not either, but it is the logical and smart business move for the future of ensuring people buy licenses of products.

Playstation will have DRM one day. Used game fee will be the norm. Just you wait, it will happen. Nothing will stop it. 100% serious. The companies want it, and they will get it.
    yolo
    tuf

NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jamesbwbevis View Post
    Im not going back to microsoft no matter what they do. They've demonstrated no care for consumer and over the top greed.
    How? PC games have DRM. Most software is moving towards DRM to combat rampant piracy. Publishers who publish the software should get the money for used games, not *******s like gamestop.
    yolo
    tuf

Originally Posted by CHICKWOOD View Post
    Geoff Keighley from GameTrailers did a interview with one of the douches from Microsoft. He basically said always online is the future and its important for what they want to do, and if you don't have a reliable internet connection than you should stick to the 360.

I'm not sure if this interview was before or after the PS4 conference, but it doesn't look like they're going to change their stance on DRM and used games.
    Yeah and why would they? They are pioneering the future of software business. All companies will follow eventually. DRM is the future.

Originally Posted by fringey187 View Post

This kind of reaction and their loss of sales is the short-term speed bumps to Microsoft's long-term success. They know what they are doing. People have already started charging to be able to use the game online if it is a used copy. More blockbuster games will have DRM/Fees for used games to help them maximize profits. It's exactly how DLC's blew up, you could make money by coming out with bonus content that people pay for, save money making less content in the original game. Meanwhile the industry is growing. The price of a new game hasn't changed in almost a decade. The $60 price point has been there for a LONG time. Everyone's gotta eat.
    yolo
    tuf

BTTB3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BTTB3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BTTB3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BTTB3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BTTB3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BTTB3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BTTB3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BTTB3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BTTB3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BTTB3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BTTB3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by angelfire2005 View Post
    from what i understand, the xb1 has been built from the ground up around kinect, so there's no easy way to turn that off.

also as someone else said, microsoft reneging on their policies is the same as them admitting they were trying to bully consumers into invasive hardware and poopy drm policies, and the ONLY reason they changed isn't because the idea is wrong, but because they're losing money over it.

microsoft has been dying ever since bill gates left
    This.

They have been trying to convince people that Kinect, 24 hour checks, and DRM policies make the XB1 a better experience. Going back on that would be them admitting they were full of ****.

Originally Posted by Ancients View Post
    not sure if srs

by that logic shut down every library in the world. the people buy the games, it's their property and they can do with it whatever they want. play it, sell it, lend it out, whatever.
    Software isn't the same as books. Plus software is a bigger industry than books. It isn't you're property, you are buying a licence to use the software. At least that's where they are moving to.
    yolo
    tuf

iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Ancients View Post
    not sure if srs

by that logic shut down every library in the world. the people buy the games, it's their property and they can do with it whatever they want. play it, sell it, lend it out, whatever.
    I get the point you're trying to make but libraries let people read books for free. Gamestop totally rips people off and makes huge profits. Nobody should feel bad for them.

Originally Posted by iamgenus View Post
    I get the point you're trying to make but libraries let people read books for free. Gamestop totally rips people off and makes huge profits. Nobody should feel bad for them.
    yeah fk gamestop

as greedy as the publishers are, they should get the money over gamestop.
    yolo
    tuf