Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Social Assassin NotSureIfCereal's Avatar
    NotSureIfCereal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NotSureIfCereal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NotSureIfCereal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NotSureIfCereal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NotSureIfCereal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NotSureIfCereal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NotSureIfCereal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NotSureIfCereal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NotSureIfCereal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NotSureIfCereal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NotSureIfCereal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by GeneralBroseph View Post
    when my class started in September I had to do this. I just said I watch football lol. lol how every girl says shopping as their hobby.

My class is supposed to start back on the 24th for my last semester, but I'm not going until the 31st because I know the first week will involve ice breakers about what we did over Christmas etc. waste of time
    you in middle school brah?
    I'll have the milk steak, boiled over hard, and your finest jelly beans…raw

Mavs - Cowboys - Joseph Gordon Levitt

GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    simple.

my name is XXX and I like to party...

if you got a bro in the class have him follow up with..

my name is XXX and I also like to party!

MMAbrah23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MMAbrah23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MMAbrah23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MMAbrah23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MMAbrah23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MMAbrah23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MMAbrah23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MMAbrah23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MMAbrah23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MMAbrah23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MMAbrah23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Dude that actually sounds like a mental condition. Like aspergers or some sht. Actually reminds me of that one mark zuckerberg interview, dude looked like he just came out of a sauna.

What causes this? Just don't wanna look stupid/fail infront of your peers? Which them causes you to go full retard infront of your peers? Some fcked up sht my dude.

raducote is a jewel in the rough. (+500) raducote is a jewel in the rough. (+500) raducote is a jewel in the rough. (+500) raducote is a jewel in the rough. (+500) raducote is a jewel in the rough. (+500) raducote is a jewel in the rough. (+500) raducote is a jewel in the rough. (+500) raducote is a jewel in the rough. (+500) raducote is a jewel in the rough. (+500) raducote is a jewel in the rough. (+500) raducote is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by MMAbrah23 View Post
    Dude that actually sounds like a mental condition. Like aspergers or some sht. Actually reminds me of that one mark zuckerberg interview, dude looked like he just came out of a sauna.

What causes this? Just don't wanna look stupid/fail infront of your peers? Which them causes you to go full retard infront of your peers? Some fcked up sht my dude.
    I honestly have no idea. No matter how hard I try I just can't seem to bring it under control. I've been doing therapy for over a year, not much help. Only thing that helps is the ***** I was prescribed but I don't take it because it makes me too tired to lift/study.

TuongLuKim is just really nice. (+1000) TuongLuKim is just really nice. (+1000) TuongLuKim is just really nice. (+1000) TuongLuKim is just really nice. (+1000) TuongLuKim is just really nice. (+1000) TuongLuKim is just really nice. (+1000) TuongLuKim is just really nice. (+1000) TuongLuKim is just really nice. (+1000) TuongLuKim is just really nice. (+1000) TuongLuKim is just really nice. (+1000) TuongLuKim is just really nice. (+1000)
    -so i have to do presentation for class
    -awkward as ****
    -start working out
    -not so awkward
    -zyzz is my inspiration
    -presentation again
    -trembling
    -just keep telling myself "i'm fawkin zeez bruh"
    -get confident
    -my turn
    -i get up there
    -start shaking uncontrollably
    -start telling myself "i'm fawkin zeez bruh"
    -teacher says I can start anytime
    -I start off with "i'm fawkin zeez bruh"
    -at this point I'm so nervous I blackout
    -"i'm fawkin zeez bruh"
    -repeat at least 4 more times
    -look around the room, people are saying "why does he keep saying that?"
    -girls start laughing
    -I pass out
    -hit head on the corner of teacher's desk
    -minor concussion
    -teacher thinks I was on drugs
    -classmates call my zeezprah
    -nickname eventually turns into zebra
    -i haven't heard my real name in months
    -haven't been this depressed since high school
    fawkin joocy

***Irish Misc Crew***

Registered User Crew hewhodar3s's Avatar
    hewhodar3s is a name known to all. (+5000) hewhodar3s is a name known to all. (+5000) hewhodar3s is a name known to all. (+5000) hewhodar3s is a name known to all. (+5000) hewhodar3s is a name known to all. (+5000) hewhodar3s is a name known to all. (+5000) hewhodar3s is a name known to all. (+5000) hewhodar3s is a name known to all. (+5000) hewhodar3s is a name known to all. (+5000) hewhodar3s is a name known to all. (+5000) hewhodar3s is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by MMAbrah23 View Post

I have Aspergers and you have to be careful saying stuff like this.
    "Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'Press On' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race."

MMAbrah23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MMAbrah23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MMAbrah23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MMAbrah23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MMAbrah23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MMAbrah23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MMAbrah23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MMAbrah23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MMAbrah23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MMAbrah23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MMAbrah23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by raducote View Post
    I honestly have no idea. No matter how hard I try I just can't seem to bring it under control. I've been doing therapy for over a year, not much help. Only thing that helps is the ***** I was prescribed but I don't take it because it makes me too tired to lift/study.
    Ha not gonna try and give you tips cuz im sure you've heard it all.

But I heard if you overdose on like some b6 vitamin it cures your social anxiety. Maybe take some ZMA too.
    Cheap as sht.

Finally 10k. Thx Misc SteadyWayfarer's Avatar
    SteadyWayfarer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteadyWayfarer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteadyWayfarer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteadyWayfarer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteadyWayfarer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteadyWayfarer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteadyWayfarer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteadyWayfarer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteadyWayfarer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteadyWayfarer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteadyWayfarer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    what was that about women having no hobbies misc?

SuperShamou is just really nice. (+1000) SuperShamou is just really nice. (+1000) SuperShamou is just really nice. (+1000) SuperShamou is just really nice. (+1000) SuperShamou is just really nice. (+1000) SuperShamou is just really nice. (+1000) SuperShamou is just really nice. (+1000) SuperShamou is just really nice. (+1000) SuperShamou is just really nice. (+1000) SuperShamou is just really nice. (+1000) SuperShamou is just really nice. (+1000)
    shoulda said

"i like bodybuilding"
    ++ Positive Crew ++
    ***ShowerBEER Crew***
    *used to weigh about treefiddy crew* (153KG/ 338lbs to be exact)

jujukonchalski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jujukonchalski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jujukonchalski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jujukonchalski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jujukonchalski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jujukonchalski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jujukonchalski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jujukonchalski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jujukonchalski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jujukonchalski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jujukonchalski has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    -first day of required literature class
    -instead of going over syllabus like a normal professor teacher wants us to "introduce ourselves to the rest of the class"
    -tells us to say our name, major and one unique thing about ourselves
    -nervous as phuck, social anxiety brah, heart beating fast
    -almost my turn, cant think of anything unique... i lift, fap and misc, obviously dont wanna say none of those
    -my turn, phuck
    -voice shaky as phuck, blushing, sweating profusely, heart palpitations but manage to get out "my name is xxxxxx. im a chemistry major and I play the guitar"
    -dont know why the phuck i said i play the guitar, never played an instrument in my life
    -breathe a sigh of relief now that it's over
    -but it's not over
    -teacher starts asking all kinda phucking questions about it. who influences me? how long have i been playing? what was the first riff i learned?
    -no idea how to answer these, i dont even listen to rock music
    -stare blankly at her for a good two minutes, whole class looking at me, cant even say a word if i wanted to
    -teacher senses awkwardness and says "okay, moving on..."
    -as im leaving class some sloot says "byeeee guess you're heading to the computer lab to drop this class hehehe"
    -not gonna drop cause uni charges $100 drop fee per course
    -this is gonna be a long semester

srs story. just wanted to share so maybe the misc will make me at least laugh at what happened.

inb4 zebrah
    I remember when it was my first day of class at college. they went round the class one at a time with a dice and you had to roll it, whatever number it landed on, you had to stand up, go to the front of the class and say x number of things about yourself. e.g. you roll a 6, you'r getting up and saying 6 things about yourself.

I remember feeling like i was gonna throw up there and then, but as they went round the class i was furiously getting together what i was gonna say in my head, then when it go to me i rolled a 4 and had to say 4 things. Didn't wanna seem nervous so i (tryed) to get up really confidently and speak well. Everything went better than expected.

OP if you think everyone else likes doing that sh*t just because they don't freeze up you're wrong, just they cope with it better. Next time just be calm and not give a damn.

Also, when she started asking follow up questions you simply needed to say that you'd only just started playing, for a laugh, and hadn't gotten properly into it yet, that would have stopped it dead.

Power Level: Over 9000 Workout4ever's Avatar
    Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SirWinklevoss View Post
    when she asked you questions about guitar you should have said "i dont actually play guitar, my tendency to lie in socially awkward situations is what makes me unique."
    LMAO that would have been golden
    Genius!!!!!

OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    My name is zebrah and i like to come to class on shrooms.

ImaWonderwall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ImaWonderwall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ImaWonderwall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ImaWonderwall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ImaWonderwall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ImaWonderwall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ImaWonderwall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ImaWonderwall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ImaWonderwall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ImaWonderwall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ImaWonderwall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    A lot of good can come from this OP srs. You're only going to beat anxiety once you stop giving a fuk and truly dont care what others think. An experience like this will show you no matter what you do its not the end of the world. Life will go on and most likely no one will mention it again.

So stay in the class and become a stronger person srs. This will take you out of your comfort zone.

Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SuperShamou View Post
    shoulda said

"i like bodybuilding"

OP: i like bodybui [stutters] lding

OP's Classroom:

kmabd2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kmabd2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kmabd2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kmabd2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kmabd2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kmabd2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kmabd2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kmabd2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kmabd2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kmabd2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kmabd2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hahaha that's hilarious OP. Repped.

No one cares man, seriously, over time people will forget that ****, you'll get many chances to give a better impression later.

raducote is a jewel in the rough. (+500) raducote is a jewel in the rough. (+500) raducote is a jewel in the rough. (+500) raducote is a jewel in the rough. (+500) raducote is a jewel in the rough. (+500) raducote is a jewel in the rough. (+500) raducote is a jewel in the rough. (+500) raducote is a jewel in the rough. (+500) raducote is a jewel in the rough. (+500) raducote is a jewel in the rough. (+500) raducote is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by ImaWonderwall View Post
    A lot of good can come from this OP srs. You're only going to beat anxiety once you stop giving a fuk and truly dont care what others think. An experience like this will show you no matter what you do its not the end of the world. Life will go on and most likely no one will mention it again.

So stay in the class and become a stronger person srs. This will take you out of your comfort zone.
    thanks brah. definitely not gonna drop the class. i use to avoid these type of situations in the past and it always made the anxiety worse later. I learned to just take every loss and keep going anyway.

Baller01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baller01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baller01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baller01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baller01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baller01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baller01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baller01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baller01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baller01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baller01 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    OP I feel your pain I dun goofed last semester too...same thing professor said name, major, one interesting fact about you...

I was the first one up and I said my name is xxx, major is comp sci, and then I proceeded to say one interesting fact about me is that my name isn't on the roll sheet( because he just checked attendance 2 mins before this)

I still cringe so hard and to this day and can't understand what I was thinking.

Good thing my professor chuckled and said we'll get that taken care of and moved on...

OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    thanks brah. definitely not gonna drop the class. i use to avoid these type of situations in the past and it always made the anxiety worse later. I learned to just take every loss and keep going anyway.
    Smart move. Who knows, the new class could have had you do that again but by yourself. **** that

GeneralBroseph is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GeneralBroseph is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GeneralBroseph is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GeneralBroseph is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GeneralBroseph is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GeneralBroseph is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GeneralBroseph is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GeneralBroseph is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GeneralBroseph is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GeneralBroseph is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GeneralBroseph is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Wake up nervous, presentation for class.
    Awkward as phuck, **** dripping down my azz.
    Start workout out, while I review my data.
    Not so awkward, phuck being beta.
    Growing up, zyzz was my inspiration
    Presentation again, got this penor sensation.
    Start trembling, I want to withdraw.
    Phuck it, I tell myself "i'm fawkin zeez bruh"
    Get confident, class is ready to learn.
    Step up to the plate, kunts its my turn.
    I get up there, awkward socially.
    **** I start shaking uncontrollably.
    "I'm fawkin zeez bruh", saliva like slime
    Teacher's like u wot m8, I can start anytime
    I start off with "i'm fawkin zeez bruh"
    So nervous, blackout, cant feel my jaw
    Let out another "i'm fawkin zeez bruh"
    Repeat 4 more times, smooth like Stella Artois
    Look around, people saying "why does he keep saying that?"
    Girls start laughing, "haha look at dat"
    I pass out, chit, I feel so grotesque
    My head hits the corner of the teacher's desk
    Minor concussion, moving like slugs
    Teacher bertstares me, thinks I was on drugs
    Classmates start to call me zeezprah
    Nickname eventually turns into zebra
    Haven't heard my real name in months, I feel like a fool
    I haven't been this depressed since I was in high school

MISC

Battlescars is not very well liked. (-100) Battlescars is not very well liked. (-100) Battlescars is not very well liked. (-100) Battlescars is not very well liked. (-100) Battlescars is not very well liked. (-100) Battlescars is not very well liked. (-100) Battlescars is not very well liked. (-100) Battlescars is not very well liked. (-100) Battlescars is not very well liked. (-100) Battlescars is not very well liked. (-100) Battlescars is not very well liked. (-100)
    must be a troll

Originally Posted by Baller01 View Post
    OP I feel your pain I dun goofed last semester too...same thing professor said name, major, one interesting fact about you...

I was the first one up and I said my name is xxx, major is comp sci, and then I proceeded to say one interesting fact about me is that my name isn't on the roll sheet( because he just checked attendance 2 mins before this)

[IMttp://i.imgur.com/LNP2w.jpg[/IMG]

I still cringe so hard and to this day and can't understand what I was thinking.

Good thing my professor chuckled and said we'll get that taken care of and moved on...
    that's not that bad....... I would have just screamed out

"get out of the classroom then *******"

and by screamed out i mean imagine myself saying that then smirking

Baller01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baller01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baller01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baller01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baller01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baller01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baller01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baller01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baller01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baller01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baller01 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Workout4ever View Post
    that's not that bad....... I would have just screamed out

"get out of the classroom then *******"

and by screamed out i mean imagine myself saying that then smirking
    LOL thanks brah. In my defense I will say that **** is gay. Having to come up with something interesting when we are all pretty normal on the spot in a room full of strangers is hard lol. I guess the right thing would be to just rattle off a generic answer like I play basketball with the brothas. And then there's always that one mother****er who actually has something interesting like he'll have a pet lion or some ****.

Boostronics is just really nice. (+1000) Boostronics is just really nice. (+1000) Boostronics is just really nice. (+1000) Boostronics is just really nice. (+1000) Boostronics is just really nice. (+1000) Boostronics is just really nice. (+1000) Boostronics is just really nice. (+1000) Boostronics is just really nice. (+1000) Boostronics is just really nice. (+1000) Boostronics is just really nice. (+1000) Boostronics is just really nice. (+1000)
    Fcking loled!!!!!

Bahahagahafahagah!!!!!

Aajhhhhhhhhhhhahahajahsaf!!!
    All time greatest lifts:

Bench-305
    Squat-460
    Dedlift-500
    Glute Spread-350

Pays the Iron price. CommanderVenus's Avatar
    CommanderVenus is a name known to all. (+5000) CommanderVenus is a name known to all. (+5000) CommanderVenus is a name known to all. (+5000) CommanderVenus is a name known to all. (+5000) CommanderVenus is a name known to all. (+5000) CommanderVenus is a name known to all. (+5000) CommanderVenus is a name known to all. (+5000) CommanderVenus is a name known to all. (+5000) CommanderVenus is a name known to all. (+5000) CommanderVenus is a name known to all. (+5000) CommanderVenus is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You obviously DONT lift or else you would have just said that.
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

The Fighter and The Kid Army

Shawnfuzi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shawnfuzi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shawnfuzi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shawnfuzi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shawnfuzi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shawnfuzi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shawnfuzi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shawnfuzi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shawnfuzi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shawnfuzi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shawnfuzi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Lol'd. Should have just run with it and made up everything else. Overlook it man, there are more important things than for people to know unique things abou you.

well misc i'll keep you all updated on what happens after i return to class 2morrow

TheNateTrixxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheNateTrixxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheNateTrixxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheNateTrixxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheNateTrixxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheNateTrixxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheNateTrixxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheNateTrixxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheNateTrixxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheNateTrixxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheNateTrixxx will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I know that feel OP

I have a bad stuttering problem and imagine going up to the front of the class and stutter every word that comes out of your mouth.
    ツ Forever Alone Crew ツ
    ~Social Anxiety Crew~
    21+ virgin crew
    *No friends crew*
    *Stuttering Crew*
    **Small Penis Crew**
    **Sh!tty Black Genetics Crew**
    ~In Love With Taylor Swift Crew~

iDilz will become famous soon enough. (+50) iDilz will become famous soon enough. (+50) iDilz will become famous soon enough. (+50) iDilz will become famous soon enough. (+50) iDilz will become famous soon enough. (+50) iDilz will become famous soon enough. (+50) iDilz will become famous soon enough. (+50) iDilz will become famous soon enough. (+50) iDilz will become famous soon enough. (+50) iDilz will become famous soon enough. (+50) iDilz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Alright OP, best plan of action is to learn how to play guitar in a month. Just learn basic chords. Then enter your classroom and strum a few notes, say a few lyrics then walk out. No one will question you ever again.

Originally Posted by TheNateTrixxx View Post
    I know that feel OP

I have a bad stuttering problem and imagine going up to the front of the class and stutter every word that comes out of your mouth.
    I use to have a stuttering problem when i was really young but overcame it so I feel your pain brah.
    Last edited by raducote; 01-15-2013 at 10:12 AM.

Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    fukking lol; hope this is true