RAVXR23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RAVXR23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RAVXR23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RAVXR23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RAVXR23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RAVXR23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RAVXR23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RAVXR23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RAVXR23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RAVXR23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RAVXR23 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Anyone seen or tried Mars Protein Powder?!

I've seen it surface online over the past few days. I bet it tastes good, heard its at £74.99 per 1.8kg tub

Can't post link, do not have enough posts...

TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Looks like a UK only powder
    alienshave.com - Shave Smarter

steve@alienshave.com

BMBC - Master Level - Worldwide

Original 999,999k Crew

BCAAs Bring all the Boys to the Yard

COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz
    Jupiter vanilla is awesome
    ~Cobra Kai Crew~

RAVXR23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RAVXR23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RAVXR23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RAVXR23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RAVXR23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RAVXR23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RAVXR23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RAVXR23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RAVXR23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RAVXR23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RAVXR23 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by TheFugitive View Post
    Looks like a UK only powder
    Didn't realise that, Surprising as America usually gets all the good stuff first

TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by COUNTRYMIKE View Post
    Jupiter vanilla is awesome
    Your lips have tasted this?
    alienshave.com - Shave Smarter

steve@alienshave.com

BMBC - Master Level - Worldwide

Original 999,999k Crew

BCAAs Bring all the Boys to the Yard

COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by TheFugitive View Post
    Your lips have tasted this?
    My lips have tasted a lot of things.
    ~Cobra Kai Crew~

crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by COUNTRYMIKE View Post
    My lips have tasted a lot of things.
    You don't say...?

I'm on board for tasting a lot of supplements but beyond that I'll pass. In fact I wish I could be a rep for every company since I pretty much like products from most and have no bad words for any. It's getting pretty expensive to keep buying all the products I want to try and use.