Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    HighHurdler will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighHurdler will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighHurdler will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighHurdler will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighHurdler will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighHurdler will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighHurdler will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighHurdler will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighHurdler will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighHurdler will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighHurdler will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Around what age did all of you mature and start changing your priorities?

i've been dating a lot recently and i'm realizing that a lot of these girls are still pretty immature. i thought girls were supposed to mature faster than guys? am i just dating the wrong types of girls or what?

around what age can i expect to meet females who are over the flirting for attention, posting 1000 statuses on ********, posting 1000 pictures on instagram, etc etc? it's a little frustrating when most of the girls i date still act like high school attention whores.

aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by HighHurdler View Post
    i've been dating a lot recently and i'm realizing that a lot of these girls are still pretty immature. i thought girls were supposed to mature faster than guys? am i just dating the wrong types of girls or what?

around what age can i expect to meet females who are over the flirting for attention, posting 1000 statuses on ********, posting 1000 pictures on instagram, etc etc? it's a little frustrating when most of the girls i date still act like high school attention whores.
    Why is this an issue?

edit: You called someone a slut in the other thread. Not sure if a mature woman would want you anyway.

HighHurdler will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighHurdler will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighHurdler will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighHurdler will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighHurdler will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighHurdler will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighHurdler will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighHurdler will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighHurdler will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighHurdler will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighHurdler will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by aristomeow View Post
    Why is this an issue?

edit: You called someone a slut in the other thread. Not sure if a mature woman would want you anyway.
    correction: 1000 pictures of themselves on instagram.

i also forgot for a second that the female misc is nothing like the misc. it was simple misc humor. i wasn't serious.

Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000) Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000) Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000) Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000) Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000) Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000) Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000) Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000) Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000) Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000) Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000)

Yes.
    So, it turns out you can't kill a tumor with vodka...

10/22/13 - BP: 120 x 4, 104% BW. Bwaha.

EliteBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EliteBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EliteBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EliteBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EliteBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EliteBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EliteBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EliteBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EliteBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EliteBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EliteBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    when i was your age i dated a 25yr old woman. was a great decision. most of the younger ones can be a real handful

(and no babe im not calling you out i think ur mature)

UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Never did any of those things you mention. Even as a young woman. Maybe it's the girls you date?

@ Aristo: He called someone a slut?

EliteBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EliteBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EliteBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EliteBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EliteBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EliteBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EliteBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EliteBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EliteBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EliteBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EliteBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by UnaChispita View Post
    Never did any of those things you mention. Even as a young woman. Maybe it's the girls you date?

@ Aristo: He called someone a slut?
    yea, but i assumed he was joking

Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000) Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000) Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000) Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000) Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000) Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000) Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000) Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000) Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000) Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000) Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by EliteBrah View Post
    I did too. It seemed sarcasmy to me.

aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    correction: 1000 pictures of themselves on instagram.

i also forgot for a second that the female misc is nothing like the misc. it was simple misc humor. i wasn't serious.
    Originally Posted by Artistry View Post
    Yes.
    Okay. Artistry is right. Usually when guys have this problem, they're going for vapid women who are 10/10s. Stop chasing the girls who are so pretty they've never had the need to develop any intelligence or maturity.

i was. i forgot the dynamic here is different than the misc and i goofed and used misc humor.

back to the topic though. what am i doing wrong? how do you suggest i meet more mature girls? i've dated an older woman before who was more mature, but she was TOO mature if that makes any sense. she was so unbelievably boring and didn't really know how to have a good time. it was like dating a grandma in a college girl's body.

UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i was. i forgot the dynamic here is different than the misc and i goofed and used misc humor.

back to the topic though. what am i doing wrong? how do you suggest i meet more mature girls?

ummmm...shot in the dark...maybe stop calling girls sluts?

ummmm...shot in the dark...maybe stop calling girls sluts?
    i'm not really like that. i'm from the misc and most of the time my responses are just to troll and rustle some jimmies. after all the misc is usually just for the lulz. anyone who posts there knows not to really take anything seriously. it's a much different dynamic over there and people who aren't accustomed to how things work would get eaten alive.

misc is srs business lol.

Where do you meet women? If you're trawling bars and clubs, you're not as likely to get someone who's trying to get her life sorted.

kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz
    when i was your age i dated a 25yr old woman. was a great decision. most of the younger ones can be a real handful
    I think this is a good idea if you don't mind the woman being a bit older.

Neither did I. The times have def changed, that's for sure.
    National Level Competitor (Female BB)

i'm not really like that. i'm from the misc and most of the time my responses are just to troll and rustle some jimmies. after all the misc is usually just for the lulz. anyone who posts there knows not to really take anything seriously. it's a much different dynamic over there and people who aren't accustomed to how things work would get eaten alive.

Like I said. You can seriously tell by the first date if a girl is mature or not. Is the only thing she's talking about her weekend shenanigans? Red light.

...Oh NOW I get it. I can't meet mature guys because you guys are telling them all to date older women!

I was wondering who pushed me in front of that bus...

...Oh NOW I get it. I can't meet mature guys because you guys are telling them all to date older women!

I was wondering who pushed me in front of that bus...
    Freakin' cougars ! :P

First:
    "I'm from the Misc" will not get you far IRL.

And actually, I've found the boys who venture here from the Misc looking for trouble/trolling are waaaaaaaaaay more sensitive...just an FYI.

As for the "mature" woman you dated who acted like a grandma---that's not "mature"....

Mature does not equal Boring...

If you mean you want to date women who don't play games, then you need to look out for the ones that won't. They're out there, but they're hidden by the all the glitter from the Barbies you pay attention to.

Where do you meet women? If you're trawling bars and clubs, you're not as likely to get someone who's trying to get her life sorted.
    either through friends or in my classes. i'm not really a cold approach type of guy who spits game at a bar or other public place.

my maturity radar just sucks i guess. some of these girls seem great when we first meet and then i soon realize they're the typical college girl.

First:

And actually, I've found the boys who venture here from the Misc looking for trouble/trolling are waaaaaaaaaay more sensitive...just an FYI.

As for the "mature" woman you dated who acted like a grandma---that's not "mature"....

If you mean you want to date women who don't play games, then you need to look out for the ones that won't. They're out there, but they're hidden by the all the glitter from the Barbies you pay attention to.
    I would greenrep the sh*t out of you.

First:

i'll admit this is most likely my downfall. this glitter from the barbies i pay attention to is very distracting and i tend to be shallow. that's gonna be pretty hard to change. sucks.

mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I don't know, OP...I think a lot of it goes back to their raising and environment growing up? I don't know how you'd go about it, but look for girls who are late-bloomers...maybe they were ugly ducklings in school, maybe even now they are beauties in disguise, or chubby when they were younger. I never was one of "those girls" who got asked out, I was a little bigger than the popular girls, got stood up at junior prom (and wasn't surprised) and that serious unpopularity probably helped save me from becoming one of "those girls". I, nor my friends (who were and are still incredibly responsible but not boring) were pampered or treated like perfect little snowflakes that no one else could ever measure up to. Look for the diamonds in the rough, OP
    "Do not give away to others what you have not first given away at home." unknown
    "It's never too late to be who you might have been." George Eliot, pen name of Mary Ann Evans

Proud wife and mommy.

Every saint has a past.

i really want to be more open minded and not so shallow, but it's difficult. before i started lifting i was just some skinny guy no one paid attention to in high school. when i got more aesthetic girls who never gave me the time of day are now a lot easier to get and it's fun being surrounded by the hot girls who ignored me when i was younger. now i'm starting to realize that their personalities just don't do it for me. they're nice to look at though that's for sure lol.

i'll admit this is most likely my downfall. this glitter from the barbies i pay attention to is very distracting and i tend to be shallow. that's gonna be pretty hard to change. sucks.
    Well then, sweet boy,

Have fun...date lots...have *stimulating* conversations about Justin Bieber...and get a good divorce lawyer.

And as far as your comment goes...maybe you aren't interesting enough for the "non-Barbies"

Originally Posted by mrshester View Post
    I don't know, OP...I think a lot of it goes back to their raising and environment growing up? I don't know how you'd go about it, but look for girls who are late-bloomers...maybe they were ugly ducklings in school, maybe even now they are beauties in disguise, or chubby when they were younger. I never was one of "those girls" who got asked out, I was a little bigger than the popular girls, got stood up at junior prom (and wasn't surprised) and that serious unpopularity probably helped save me from becoming one of "those girls". I, nor my friends (who were and are still incredibly responsible but not boring) were pampered or treated like perfect little snowflakes that no one else could ever measure up to. Look for the diamonds in the rough, OP
    ahh, so basically look for the female version of myself since i'm one of these late bloomers. that's gonna be pretty damn difficult :/

i really want to be more open minded and not so shallow, but it's difficult. before i started lifting i was just some skinny guy no one paid attention to in high school. when i got more aesthetic girls who never gave me the time of day are now a lot easier to get and it's fun being surrounded by the hot girls who ignored me when i was younger. now i'm starting to realize that their personalities just don't do it for me. they're nice to look at though that's for sure lol.
    that's funny because I really want to be more open minded and not so cynical, but its difficult. before I knew about fashion and makeup I was just some scruffy girl no one paid attention to in high school. when I got more aesthetic, guys who never gave me the time of day are now a lot easier to get and its fun being surrounded by the hot guys who ignored me when I was younger. now I'm starting to realise that if they didn't want me back then, they don't deserve me now. they're nice to look at though thats for sure.

mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Just keep in mind, OP...they may be barbies now, but one day they're gonna get old too...and then they'll look like barbies who have been sitting on the middle rack of your momma's oven
    "Do not give away to others what you have not first given away at home." unknown
    "It's never too late to be who you might have been." George Eliot, pen name of Mary Ann Evans

Proud wife and mommy.

Every saint has a past.

Originally Posted by aristomeow View Post
    that's funny because I really want to be more open minded and not so cynical, but its difficult. before I knew about fashion and makeup I was just some scruffy girl no one paid attention to in high school. when I got more aesthetic, guys who never gave me the time of day are now a lot easier to get and its fun being surrounded by the hot guys who ignored me when I was younger. now I'm starting to realise that if they didn't want me back then, they don't deserve me now. they're nice to look at though thats for sure.

buying you a ticket to america as we speak, or do you prefer that i fly there?

latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    you just fishing in a different pond now sporto...all those hot chix ya did not go for before are flocking to you now..kinda goes to your head and boosts the ego but ...you have now learned that all that glitters is not gold. well? what are you going to do about it? keep on sifting your way thru the fool's gold hoping to find a keeper or...look somewhere else.

SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000)
    First:

somuchtruth.