TeenGainer is not very well liked. (-100) TeenGainer is not very well liked. (-100) TeenGainer is not very well liked. (-100) TeenGainer is not very well liked. (-100) TeenGainer is not very well liked. (-100) TeenGainer is not very well liked. (-100) TeenGainer is not very well liked. (-100) TeenGainer is not very well liked. (-100) TeenGainer is not very well liked. (-100) TeenGainer is not very well liked. (-100) TeenGainer is not very well liked. (-100)

Question Urgent Workout Advice Needed

I am 15 years old and spend a good 2hrs a day doing weight training in my garage yet am seeing very little results. I am underweight and trying to build some muscle mass, I used to have around 1200 calories a day but now have around 2700 a day with the right macros and nutrients. I believe the problem lies in the fact that I do a full body workout every time and this can be for 6 days in a row! Even on rest days I find it hard to rest and will often end up doing some form of weight training. I also do 20 mins cardio on the rower each work out (13m at start, 7m at end). So what I need is some advice on the best workout split for me, should I do full body workouts every day? And am I not getting enough rest for my muscles to grow? It is very frustrating to invest so much time and money yet not see results so help would be hugely appreciated, I don't want to have to question everyday whether what I actually did today will give me any progress! Thanks TeenGainer

Yeahibench is just really nice. (+1000) Yeahibench is just really nice. (+1000) Yeahibench is just really nice. (+1000) Yeahibench is just really nice. (+1000) Yeahibench is just really nice. (+1000) Yeahibench is just really nice. (+1000) Yeahibench is just really nice. (+1000) Yeahibench is just really nice. (+1000) Yeahibench is just really nice. (+1000) Yeahibench is just really nice. (+1000) Yeahibench is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by TeenGainer View Post
    I am 15 years old and spend a good 2hrs a day doing weight training in my garage yet am seeing very little results. I am underweight and trying to build some muscle mass, I used to have around 1200 calories a day but now have around 2700 a day with the right macros and nutrients. I believe the problem lies in the fact that I do a full body workout every time and this can be for 6 days in a row! Even on rest days I find it hard to rest and will often end up doing some form of weight training. I also do 20 mins cardio on the rower each work out (13m at start, 7m at end). So what I need is some advice on the best workout split for me, should I do full body workouts every day? And am I not getting enough rest for my muscles to grow? It is very frustrating to invest so much time and money yet not see results so help would be hugely appreciated, I don't want to have to question everyday whether what I actually did today will give me any progress! Thanks TeenGainer
    First of all you are in the workout program thread, so choose one and stick to it. If you are already underweight you definitely do not need to be doing whole body workouts everyday. You are not allowing your muscles to recover if you are doing whole body workouts everyday either. Choose a program with around a 3 day split.
    Give it 100%

PatrickR0906 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PatrickR0906 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PatrickR0906 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PatrickR0906 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PatrickR0906 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PatrickR0906 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PatrickR0906 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PatrickR0906 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PatrickR0906 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PatrickR0906 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PatrickR0906 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You shouldn't be doing full bodies more than like 3 times a week, have some actual discipline and only workout those 3 days. You're bound to see better results, and if you don't, there is plenty of programs you can find on here.
    I do my best to rep, whenever possible.

5'8
    158 lbs