jschott65 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jschott65 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jschott65 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jschott65 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jschott65 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jschott65 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jschott65 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jschott65 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jschott65 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jschott65 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jschott65 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Talking Coming out of Figure retirement to shoot for Pro card at age 50!

Well, I decided two days ago that, after retiring after my last show in 2007, that I would compete for one more season. If you wonder how I arrived at such a decision, here's why; having trained since I was 17 years old, fitness was a huge part of my life, always, until I got sick a few years ago. My workouts became less frequent until I eventually stopped altogether, right around 2011. Previously I'd worked out through everything, even 3 surgeries I'd had on my cervical spine. As a side note, I did my very first contest, taking a 2nd and a 3rd place, 5 months to the day after having 2 discs in my neck fused and plated in July 2004.

So, things began to get better for me after moving home to Michigan in May of this year. I didn't join a gym until last month, but the gains I've seen in such a short time have been amazing. Since joining this site in 2007, I've connected with some truly amazing people here, not to mention the wealth of information available to everyone. When I started working about again, of course I had to get back on BB.com. It was after seeing coverage of the IFBB North American Championships in Pittsburgh, that I saw there was a Figure category for 50 and up. Not only that, but the division winner earns her Pro card! I thought, "that's it, I'm doing it!". Looking for a couple of other shows to do so that I can knock the dust off of my posing, I also decided to do the Teen, Collegiate, and Masters Nationals. They too give out a Pro card, but their division is 45 and over. So as not to walk on to a nationals stage with no practice, I'll choose one more show prior, which is TBD. I had a good deal of success in figure before, despite not doing my first show until I was 39. The feeling of having your number called out is something pretty special, but winning an overall title is truly a gift.

I'm putting it out there in the universe now to show my promise and dedication to do this, and to do it right. If that's not enough, I also decided to bling out my own suit. I've bought and sold probably 2 thousand in custom suits and it's just not necessary. I can spend under 100 on a custom 2-piece and make it stunning for another 50. So, there it is. Now I have to do it!!!

What I'm hoping is to find motivation here from you all, but if I can inspire someone else in the process, that's a beautiful thing too.
    Attached Images
    Pain Don't Hurt
    Patrick Swayze-Roadhouse

Xscoot is a name known to all. (+5000) Xscoot is a name known to all. (+5000) Xscoot is a name known to all. (+5000) Xscoot is a name known to all. (+5000) Xscoot is a name known to all. (+5000) Xscoot is a name known to all. (+5000) Xscoot is a name known to all. (+5000) Xscoot is a name known to all. (+5000) Xscoot is a name known to all. (+5000) Xscoot is a name known to all. (+5000) Xscoot is a name known to all. (+5000)
    GL! Looking good.

Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Awesome! Age ain't nothing but a damn number. GL!
    My vids: youtube.com/channel/UCXYsnKrrmhI9oPzfzkn8NsA
    Strong e-stat crew checking in

sharepass11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sharepass11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sharepass11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sharepass11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sharepass11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sharepass11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sharepass11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sharepass11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sharepass11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sharepass11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sharepass11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    you look awesome! good for you, can you post 2007 pics ? like how did you use to look?

GL with your goals
    Crepuscular

hope27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hope27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hope27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hope27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hope27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hope27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hope27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hope27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hope27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hope27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hope27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Good luck! I think it is wonderful you are going to compete. Having overcome medical adversity myself I can relate. I wish you all the best
    "Take it one day at time"
    2 X a week leg crew
    S/D/B = 225/250/135
    NEW Workout log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168835873

jschott65 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jschott65 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jschott65 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jschott65 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jschott65 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jschott65 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jschott65 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jschott65 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jschott65 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jschott65 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jschott65 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by sharepass11 View Post
    you look awesome! good for you, can you post 2007 pics ? like how did you use to look?

GL with your goals
    Hi there, thank you! There's an attachment in my post, but I wish I could just embed them. Do you know how? Anyway, my current avatar is from the 2007 KS State Show
    Pain Don't Hurt
    Patrick Swayze-Roadhouse

frommd will become famous soon enough. (+50) frommd will become famous soon enough. (+50) frommd will become famous soon enough. (+50) frommd will become famous soon enough. (+50) frommd will become famous soon enough. (+50) frommd will become famous soon enough. (+50) frommd will become famous soon enough. (+50) frommd will become famous soon enough. (+50) frommd will become famous soon enough. (+50) frommd will become famous soon enough. (+50) frommd will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    That's great. Best of luck to you.

ThighoftheTiger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThighoftheTiger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThighoftheTiger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThighoftheTiger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThighoftheTiger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThighoftheTiger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThighoftheTiger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThighoftheTiger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThighoftheTiger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThighoftheTiger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThighoftheTiger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You look phenomenal!

How do you plan to interact with everyone on the forum? Workout journal, diet, etc.? I'm in for cheering you on!
    Every once in a while, there's a sudden gust of gravity...

ThighoftheTiger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThighoftheTiger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThighoftheTiger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThighoftheTiger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThighoftheTiger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThighoftheTiger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThighoftheTiger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThighoftheTiger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThighoftheTiger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThighoftheTiger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThighoftheTiger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by jschott65 View Post
    There's an attachment in my post, but I wish I could just embed them. Do you know how?
    Use a website like tinypic.com. Once you've loaded up your picture, it gives you a link like this:

"[IMG]bunchastuffdirectlyfromthatsite[/IMG]" - minus the quotes.

Just paste that right into your post. That will embed your image right into your post.

Originally Posted by ThighoftheTiger View Post
    You look phenomenal!

How do you plan to interact with everyone on the forum? Workout journal, diet, etc.? I'm in for cheering you on!
    I don't know yet, but what you mentioned sounds about right, don't you think? Initially I'm not dieting, but my year-round nutrition is pretty darn good. I almost never cheat. I do think I'm going to drop a little body fat now so that I'm not under pressure later. Even though I'm an experienced trainer, I still look to be inspired by other trainers' programs. There's one here that's caught my eye, from a bad-ass female celebrity trainer (her name escapes me right now), but it's a 3 week intense cutting program. I'll definitely have to eat more in order to fuel those workouts, but I'll post it when I remember the name.

lrwIqgwMbiroSiiyMvyTaxMXZRtaJXwHGjkp.jpg
    Attached Images
    Last edited by jschott65; 09-21-2015 at 01:41 PM. Reason: added info
    Pain Don't Hurt
    Patrick Swayze-Roadhouse

I don't know yet, but what you mentioned sounds about right, don't you think? Initially I'm not dieting, but my year-round nutrition is pretty darn good. I almost never cheat. I do think I'm going to drop a little body fat now so that I'm not under pressure later. Even though I'm an experienced trainer, I still look to be inspired by other trainers' programs. There's one here that's caught my eye, from a bad-ass female celebrity trainer (her name escapes me right now), but it's a 3 week intense cutting program. I'll definitely have to eat more in order to fuel those workouts, but I'll post it when I remember the name.

Several on here post their workouts, a few also add in what they're eating. That's a lot of work, but it really helps me stay motivated knowing someone is probably looking.

It's of course, all up to you and what you want or what helps motivate you. I embeded your pic, so I hope that's okay. If not, I'll edit it back out.

v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000)
    Awesome! Do it! You look phenomenal and its apparent you know your stuff and have had some good genetics to work with.

kevinderhouson will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevinderhouson will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevinderhouson will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevinderhouson will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevinderhouson will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevinderhouson will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevinderhouson will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevinderhouson will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevinderhouson will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevinderhouson will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevinderhouson will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    inspirational, good luck!

Several on here post their workouts, a few also add in what they're eating. That's a lot of work, but it really helps me stay motivated knowing someone is probably looking.

It's of course, all up to you and what you want or what helps motivate you. I embeded your pic, so I hope that's okay. If not, I'll edit it back out.
    Love it!!! Thank you!

I'll post my workouts now and then the diet later on. Here's what I did this evening...

10 second sprints @ 9mph/9 incline x 10
    DB lateral raise
    DB frontal raise
    single arm DB shoulder press
    DB reverse fly
    straight bar upright rows

single-leg squats
    DB side lunges
    stiff-legged deadlifts

single-leg decline push-ups

Everything is 3 sets x 15 reps; definitely not trying to get any bigger, which happens very easily with me, so I need to stay in the higher rep range, but I love to lift heavy. I often need remind myself I'm not a bodybuilder....lol. I've never followed anyone else's programs. Since I'm a trainer, I put together stuff on my own. I'm lucky enough to have worked with some great trainers through the years, as well as many competitive athletes. Everyone loves to share information, which is awesome. When I started competing, I made the mistake of using someone else's diet plan. That's not smart and I wouldn't suggest you do what I did. I STARVED my body of carbs and was miserable. So were the people around me! I decided to learn as much as I could about competition diets and began to play around with different macro amounts as well. Anyway, that's it for now....I'm tired!!!

Thank you everyone for being here, reading, and providing support. I can definitely use it!!!

Julie

Tonight's workout looks a bit random after seeing it in print, but I often just go with what feels good, although I always know what parts I'm doing before I begin. My rest periods depend on whether I'm super or tri-setting, but can be around 2 minutes if need be.
    Pain Don't Hurt
    Patrick Swayze-Roadhouse

gbnpc is just really nice. (+1000) gbnpc is just really nice. (+1000) gbnpc is just really nice. (+1000) gbnpc is just really nice. (+1000) gbnpc is just really nice. (+1000) gbnpc is just really nice. (+1000) gbnpc is just really nice. (+1000) gbnpc is just really nice. (+1000) gbnpc is just really nice. (+1000) gbnpc is just really nice. (+1000) gbnpc is just really nice. (+1000)
    I say go for it!! You look awesome and you already know what to do, so no worries about that "number"! I've seen plenty of both males and females get their pro cards well in to their 60's!
    *Team All American EFX Sports.
    *Registered Nurse/Trauma Certified.
    *NPC National Men's Physique Competitor, Top 10 Jr. USA's 2015.

Web: http://www.aaefx.com/
    ********:  http://www.********.com/AllAmericanEFX
    Instagram: @efxsports 

*My comments do not necessarily reflect the opinions of
    All American EFX Sports as they are my own*

kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz
    Everything is 3 sets x 15 reps; definitely not trying to get any bigger, which happens very easily with me,
    Forgive me but I find this a bit confusing. The whole idea of the off season is to build/add more size, bring up lagging bodyparts and this means getting bigger. When we've been in the game for decades, I don't care who you are adding more muscle doesn't happen very easily. I think we can all agree that we are fighting tooth and nail to add every little ounce we can.

If your goal is to get back onstage and compete in the nationals with a chance to go pro, maintaining your look (even for figure) doesn't make sense. Add more size and once dieted down to the point you've nailed your conditioning, you'll be happy you did.

Very exciting and best of luck in your future journey!
    Last edited by kimm4; 09-21-2015 at 11:52 PM.
    National Level Competitor (Female BB)

Originally Posted by kimm4 View Post
    Forgive me but I find this a bit confusing. The whole idea of the off season is to build/add more size, bring up lagging bodyparts and this means getting bigger.
    Well, if THAT'S what it's all about....

Sadly, that IS what a lot of people do. Always gotta get bigger...so I guess someone NOT wanting to get bigger would be confusing.

Anyways....one of the nice things about this site is that people have all sorts of different goals and aspirations. Not everyone will understand or even like the one you pick. So what?

Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Sadly, that IS what a lot of people do. Always gotta get bigger...so I guess someone NOT wanting to get bigger would be confusing.

Anyways....one of the nice things about this site is that people have all sorts of different goals and aspirations. Not everyone will understand or even like the one you pick. So what?
    What are you talking about? Women don't get "big" from lifting. It's my understanding that women who do bodybuilding/figure/bikini etc. are very tiny when they diet down.
    Kim is a bodybuilder and probably size zero.

That's why you'd think a woman wants to add as much muscle as possible so that when she does cut the fat, there's some muscle underneath.

Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Maybe if you post a 5th time in this thread she'll go out with you.

Forgive me but I find this a bit confusing. The whole idea of the off season is to build/add more size, bring up lagging bodyparts and this means getting bigger. When we've been in the game for decades, I don't care who you are adding more muscle doesn't happen very easily. I think we can all agree that we are fighting tooth and nail to add every little ounce we can.

If your goal is to get back onstage and compete in the nationals with a chance to go pro, maintaining your look (even for figure) doesn't make sense. Add more size and once dieted down to the point you've nailed your conditioning, you'll be happy you did.

Very exciting and best of luck in your future journey!
    I appreciate that, but I carry a TON of muscle, always have. Training hard for 37 years tends to do that to you. Besides, I LOVE to train and it's never, ever been a chore for me. I can basically stare at a chicken breast and put on muscle. That pic above of my back is what I look like all the time. I know it sounds crazy, and out of the ordinary. What I do is not what I would recommend to others, but my first show I lifted and lifted and lifted....the end result was striations everywhere. One of the judges, Melissa Frabielle, IFBB Figure Pro, told me it wasn't a good look. I took second, but they drug tested me because they thought I'd taken something, which I hadn't. Like I said, I KNOW how it sounds, but the way I train words great for me. One thing about these forums is that everyone has their own opinions about training. I know what I'm doing and I know my body. What works for me, probably won't work for 99 other people. That's the beauty of being unique. Just to be clear, I don't want, nor do I need, any more muscle. The only thing I'm working on now are the fine details of stabilizer muscles and deep cuts. Diet will follow...
    Last edited by jschott65; 09-22-2015 at 10:24 AM.
    Pain Don't Hurt
    Patrick Swayze-Roadhouse

MissHolly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MissHolly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MissHolly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MissHolly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MissHolly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MissHolly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MissHolly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MissHolly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MissHolly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MissHolly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MissHolly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I can basically stare at a chicken breast and put on muscle.
    LOL'd hard for real.

Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MissHolly View Post
    LOL'd hard for real.
    Me too Holly..

kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz
    I appreciate that, but I carry a TON of muscle, always have. Training hard for 37 years tend to do that to you. Besides, I LOVE to train and it's never, ever been a chore for me. I can basically stare at a chicken breast and put on muscle. That pic above of my back is what I look like all the time. I know it sounds crazy, and out of the ordinary. What I do is not what I would recommend to others, but my first show I lifted and lifted and lifted....the end result was striations everywhere. One of the judges, Melissa Frabielle, IFBB Figure Pro, told me it wasn't a good look. I took second, but they drug tested me because they thought I'd taken something, which I hadn't. Like I said, I KNOW how it sounds, but the way I train words great for me. One thing about these forums is that you need to be cautious as not to offend other people. I know what I'm doing and I know my body. What works for me, probably won't work for 99 other people.
    My post wasn't meant to offend at all. I'm just giving my professional feedback and obviously you do what works for you. I don't feel you're too muscular at all. Glancing over your stage pics and your conditioning is off. You need to come in leaner. The issue isn't too much muscle, it's a bodyfat issue.

Wishing you all a great day.

My post wasn't meant to offend at all. I'm just giving my professional feedback and obviously you do what works for you. I don't feel you're too muscular at all. Glancing over your stage pics and your conditioning is off. You need to come in leaner. The issue isn't too much muscle, it's a bodyfat issue.

Wishing you all a great day.
    Oh yeah, no worries!!! I SOOOOOOOOOOOOO know I wasn't lean enough. I never gave it 100%. I was coming in around 12-14%, which was putting me at 1-3rd place at local and regional shows, but obviously at Team Universe and Pittsburgh Pro/Am, I was invisible. It wasn't as though I was surprised. I knew what I looked like, I just never gave it everything I could. That's going to change this time around.
    Pain Don't Hurt
    Patrick Swayze-Roadhouse

That is what it's all about. The focus in every offseason is to have a solid plan, continue building, bringing up lagging bodyparts so you go into every show looking better compared to your last.

I'm a firm believer shows are won in the offseason...not on the stage.

SerenaFisher will become famous soon enough. (+50) SerenaFisher will become famous soon enough. (+50) SerenaFisher will become famous soon enough. (+50) SerenaFisher will become famous soon enough. (+50) SerenaFisher will become famous soon enough. (+50) SerenaFisher will become famous soon enough. (+50) SerenaFisher will become famous soon enough. (+50) SerenaFisher will become famous soon enough. (+50) SerenaFisher will become famous soon enough. (+50) SerenaFisher will become famous soon enough. (+50) SerenaFisher will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Congratulations to you OP, I wish you luck on your journey. You look fantastic, but I know you want to pursue more and there is nothing wrong with that. It will be interesting to see the outcome of this.
    Fitness isn't about being beautiful; looks fade and age wins us all.
    Fitness is about being healthy; with your health you can accomplish all.
    ~ Serena ~

That is what it's all about. The focus in every offseason is to have a solid plan, continue building, bringing up lagging bodyparts so you go into every show looking better compared to your last.

I'm a firm believer shows are won in the offseason...not on the stage.
    Hi again, I wanted to tell you that whatever you said to me in this forum was exactly the kick in the ass I needed. I went heavier today on back and bi's and it felt amazing. It's nice too see that I'm still strong. I decided to drop a few pounds now while there's no pressure. I'll be able to dial in appropriately within my 12-16 week pre-contest phase. Thank you for being honest and telling it like it is!
    Pain Don't Hurt
    Patrick Swayze-Roadhouse

Hi again, I wanted to tell you that whatever you said to me in this forum was exactly the kick in the ass I needed. I went heavier today on back and bi's and it felt amazing. It's nice too see that I'm still strong. I decided to drop a few pounds now while there's no pressure. I'll be able to dial in appropriately within my 12-16 week pre-contest phase. Thank you for being honest and telling it like it is!
    That's awesome! Keep crushing it!