shroomzilla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation A little bit worried...shakeing jaw during exercise

First time posting.
    Any way im 23 and the last couple of weeks i've kinda had my jaw shaking and having to take deep breaths after pushing my body extreamly hard during compound exercises and some other sorts eg. deadlifts, over head press, and shrugs.
    I've been going to the gym for about 14 months and never really experienced this but then again ive just gotten serious over the last 4 months trying to push my body further.
    I've also been recently taking "purple wraath" the last couple of weeks and just started noticing it then so im not 100% if it is the supplement or not. eg the supplement lets me go that little bit harder which causes it.
    It only lasts for a minute or 2 or even less.
    i had a quick look on the internet and only came up with MS parkinsons and all that crap.
    does any one else get this and is this normal when you guys are pushing your body past your limits?

P.s typed this up quick sorry for grammer and spelling errors.

kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Well I do know that trigger points in the upper traps refer pain and tension to the jaw and side of the face. Every exercise you described is an upper trap exercise. Since these areas are essentially on the same nerve channel, perhaps you flexing your traps as hard as you can causes tension in the jaw as well.

Consider releasing your trapezius trigger points and see if that helps. Otherwise, you're going to have to just learn to control your contractions better. Maybe take a deload week to let your nervous system rest. This is definitely a nervous system issue.