MyComic is on a distinguished road. (+10) MyComic is on a distinguished road. (+10) MyComic is on a distinguished road. (+10) MyComic is on a distinguished road. (+10) MyComic is on a distinguished road. (+10) MyComic is on a distinguished road. (+10) MyComic is on a distinguished road. (+10) MyComic is on a distinguished road. (+10) MyComic is on a distinguished road. (+10) MyComic is on a distinguished road. (+10) MyComic is on a distinguished road. (+10)

High body fat percentage

I just bought fat calipers. My measurements say I’m at 29% body fat. I’m 6’2 190. I must have done it wrong??

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Maybe.

I've always thought it's a waste of time even trying - after trying BIA scales and calipers. I've even had professional 7 point caliper tests and immersion weighing but does it change what I actually do? Not really.

Ultimately you must know if you have fat to lose. Maybe you can't put a number on it but most people try to plan too far ahead in any case. Just keep plugging away and prioritise muscle gain or fat loss depending on your preference.

My pronouns are bro/brah Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Knowing your BF % is of no real value. People hold fat differently so the same percentage can look totally different between 2 people.
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by MyComic View Post
    I just bought fat calipers. My measurements say I’m at 29% body fat. I’m 6’2 190. I must have done it wrong??
    Sounds wrong. Especially if thats a recent pic of you in your profile pic. You'd be extremely light for 6 foot 2 if you got down to 8% from 29% at 190 lbs. I'm guessing it's wrong.
    WBFF Pro Muscle Model | Questions? Send me a private message.

Online Training/Coaching Application: https://www.gettfit.com/online-coaching/

Google Reviews of GettFit Online Coaching: https://g.page/r/CeuQw8grjXrzEAE

Instagram: mike.gettier

Join the ******** Group - Build Muscle, Lose Fat, and Become Stronger: https://www.********.com/groups/buildmusclelosefat

MyComic is on a distinguished road. (+10) MyComic is on a distinguished road. (+10) MyComic is on a distinguished road. (+10) MyComic is on a distinguished road. (+10) MyComic is on a distinguished road. (+10) MyComic is on a distinguished road. (+10) MyComic is on a distinguished road. (+10) MyComic is on a distinguished road. (+10) MyComic is on a distinguished road. (+10) MyComic is on a distinguished road. (+10) MyComic is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by MG5 View Post
    Sounds wrong. Especially if thats a recent pic of you in your profile pic. You'd be extremely light for 6 foot 2 if you got down to 8% from 29% at 190 lbs. I'm guessing it's wrong.

Ya I did it again and I’m more like 14-15% lol

mrflame07 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mrflame07 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mrflame07 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mrflame07 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mrflame07 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mrflame07 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mrflame07 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mrflame07 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mrflame07 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mrflame07 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mrflame07 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by MyComic View Post
    why dont you buy a weight scale that tells you bodyfat as well, i know that scale isn't 100% accurate but to some extent it'll give you an idea. it costs around $50

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by mrflame07 View Post
    why dont you buy a weight scale that tells you bodyfat as well, i know that scale isn't 100% accurate but to some extent it'll give you an idea. it costs around $50
    Bad idea. You can't even rely on those things to be consistently wrong.