Competition1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

THE 2019 Nutrition Log Template & Dashboard - Track and Visualize your Nutrition!

Hi Everyone,

I've been tracking my Nutrition via MyFitnessPal (free version) for almost 2 years now (600+ days logged in a row as of today).

It's been invaluable in helping me to manage my nutritionand reach my fitness goals. However, the myfitnesspal (free version) does not provide much in terms of data analysis and metrics to track your trends and intake over time (both short and long time periods) and to find opportunities for improvement. As a result, I created a habit and accompanying spreadsheet to help me track and improve my nutrition over time. Would like to contribute to the fitness community and so I am posting said spreadsheet so that you may all use it for 2019. It provides a useful template to input and and a dashboard to make sense of all the nutrition data you usually track in myfitnesspal.

Hope it is helpful!

The spreadsheet and some screenshots of it in action are attached. Below is additional detail for its features and how to use it.

It automatically calculates the following data for you:
    -monthly, quarterly, and annual macro intake average and median, in grams and percentage of total calories
    -protein intake in grams/lb (as well as grams and percentage of total calorie intake, as mentioned above)
    -weekly calorie and protein intake for live goal tracking/progress monitoring (can be set to your own desired time frame instead of one week)

It also visualizes above data in useful bar charts and line graphs to help you understand your nutrition trends.

Process:
    Every week (can determine how often to put in data yourself) I review my daily caloric and macro intake from myfitnesspal and input it manually into the spreadsheet table. Formulas have been set up to automatically calculate aforementioned data and put it into handy table and visuals for you to use. The manual inputting takes <2 minutes and helps you make the most of all the tracking you are already doing in the app!

Feel free to reach out if any questions, or ways to make it even better!
    Attached Images
    Attached Files