Registered User bsem2%40mail.com's Avatar
    bsem2%40mail.com will become famous soon enough. (+50) bsem2%40mail.com will become famous soon enough. (+50) bsem2%40mail.com will become famous soon enough. (+50) bsem2%40mail.com will become famous soon enough. (+50) bsem2%40mail.com will become famous soon enough. (+50) bsem2%40mail.com will become famous soon enough. (+50) bsem2%40mail.com will become famous soon enough. (+50) bsem2%40mail.com will become famous soon enough. (+50) bsem2%40mail.com will become famous soon enough. (+50) bsem2%40mail.com will become famous soon enough. (+50) bsem2%40mail.com will become famous soon enough. (+50)

If I drink only shakes (less than 2K calories) will it tap into stubborn fat?

Long story short, I have fat on my abs and love handles I wanna burn off.

Obviously, people will say I must be eating too many calories. The thing is, I honestly don't see how. My calculations would say otherwise, so clearly my math is bad. Regardless, it is what it is. I'd like to have a least some of this fat slimmed down by a vacation I have in July.

So I was thinking of spending maybe 2-3 weeks on a liquid diet- 200g of protein (5 shakes) each day and thats it. It'd be about 1500 calories daily. It's be commercially made shakes, so the calories and servings each day would be fully controlled. (I'm about 220, I'm guessing I'd need to get to 205 to at least cut the handles down enough to notice).

I don't normally advocate for this type of stuff, but I remember reading about Dana White's water and bone broth diet for 3 days that seemed to work well for him. I don't think I'd try that, but I gotta try something different. So I wanted to see if people more knowledgeable could suggest anything else I might try to boost results/limit drawbacks.

What's the best way to make something like this work? Should I take any supplements (caffeine or 7 Keto or whatever)? Would ab exercises help? (I see this recommended, but I don't see what difference it would make. If spot reduction doesn't exist and I can't build muscle in a deficit (I'm not new to lifting), I imagine ab exercises would be a waste of time, but I'll defer to the board). Anything else I can do to try to get these goals down?

Thanks.

air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by bsem2%40mail.com View Post
    Obviously, people will say I must be eating too many calories. The thing is, I honestly don't see how. My calculations would say otherwise, so clearly my math is bad. Regardless, it is what it is.
    Wtf does this even mean? If you're not losing weight and you want to lose weight, you're eating too many calories. You don't need a math equation to tell you that.

Originally Posted by bsem2%40mail.com View Post
    What's the best way to make something like this work?
    Our advice is limited only to how to make 5 protein shakes/day work for you?
    Last edited by air2fakie; 06-07-2024 at 07:00 PM.

Prepare Perform Prevail SuicideGripMe's Avatar
    SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Velocity Diet. Warrior Diet. Dave Draper's Tuna and Water Diet.

Give them a google and a try. Warrior diet I've done with good success and Dave Draper's Tuna and Water Diet was a good kickstart for me too at times. Velocity Diet I have personally never tried but you can youtube Dan John talking about it.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=180003183&p=1635918623#post1635918623
    New Shanghai Log!

"225, 315, 405 whatever. Yeah these benchmark digits come to mean a lot to us, the few warriors in this arena. They are, however, just numbers. I'm guilty of that sh*t too, waiting for somebody to powder my nuts cuz I did 20 reps of whatever the **** on the bench. Big f*king deal. It is all relative." G Diesel

bsem2%40mail.com will become famous soon enough. (+50) bsem2%40mail.com will become famous soon enough. (+50) bsem2%40mail.com will become famous soon enough. (+50) bsem2%40mail.com will become famous soon enough. (+50) bsem2%40mail.com will become famous soon enough. (+50) bsem2%40mail.com will become famous soon enough. (+50) bsem2%40mail.com will become famous soon enough. (+50) bsem2%40mail.com will become famous soon enough. (+50) bsem2%40mail.com will become famous soon enough. (+50) bsem2%40mail.com will become famous soon enough. (+50) bsem2%40mail.com will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by air2fakie View Post
    Wtf does this even mean? If you're not losing weight and you want to lose weight, you're eating too many calories. You don't need a math equation to tell you that.

Our advice is limited only to how to make 5 protein shakes/day work for you?
    And yet you took time to write this out.

Originally Posted by SuicideGripMe View Post
    Velocity Diet. Warrior Diet. Dave Draper's Tuna and Water Diet.

Give them a google and a try. Warrior diet I've done with good success and Dave Draper's Tuna and Water Diet was a good kickstart for me too at times. Velocity Diet I have personally never tried but you can youtube Dan John talking about it.
    Cool, thanks for the leads, I'll check them out. I appreciate the assist!