uniquefitness has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) uniquefitness has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) uniquefitness has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) uniquefitness has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) uniquefitness has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) uniquefitness has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) uniquefitness has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) uniquefitness has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) uniquefitness has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) uniquefitness has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

LOW COST Diets for Students and clients living on a budject......???

Hi Folks.........

I am getting alot of clients lately due to the credit crunch NOT having alot of money to spend on training, nutrition and supplements.

Regarding your standard Weight Loss & Toning Programmes / Or Muscle and Size Building program..... what would YOU recommend to clients regarding Nutrition and Supplements???

Any help or advice i would be very grateful.

Pierce

AdamRA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AdamRA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AdamRA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AdamRA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AdamRA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AdamRA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AdamRA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AdamRA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AdamRA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AdamRA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AdamRA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    fishing and hunting.

Flex Appeal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flex Appeal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flex Appeal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flex Appeal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flex Appeal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flex Appeal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flex Appeal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flex Appeal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flex Appeal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flex Appeal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flex Appeal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You have "clients" and yet you do not know the answers to such basic questions?
    Insanity is relative. It depends on who has who locked in what cage.- Ray Bradbury

thebasil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thebasil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thebasil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thebasil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thebasil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thebasil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thebasil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thebasil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thebasil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thebasil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thebasil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Flex Appeal View Post
    You have "clients" and yet you do not know the answers to such basic questions?
    lol
    http://www.3dmusclejourney.com

The greatest unhappiness lies in trading what you want most for what you want at the moment.

uniquefitness has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) uniquefitness has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) uniquefitness has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) uniquefitness has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) uniquefitness has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) uniquefitness has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) uniquefitness has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) uniquefitness has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) uniquefitness has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) uniquefitness has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Red face Yes i do no the answers

Hi thanx for your VERY unhelpful imput.

I am a QUALFIED ACE PT........ NOT a nutritionist........ it does state on the ACE PT course that PT's unless they get a nutrition qualfication that they are NOT nutritionist and its UNPROFESSIONAL to act as one if you aint.

Yes i have clients, and have done over 5,000 PT sessions. I have ALOT of answers but i thought this site was to network, help and assist eachother with new methods and ideas ..... i do apoligise......

SUSprinter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SUSprinter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SUSprinter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SUSprinter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SUSprinter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SUSprinter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SUSprinter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SUSprinter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SUSprinter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SUSprinter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SUSprinter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Just buy less Gucci.

SUSprinter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SUSprinter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SUSprinter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SUSprinter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SUSprinter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SUSprinter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SUSprinter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SUSprinter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SUSprinter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SUSprinter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SUSprinter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by uniquefitness View Post
    Hi thanx for your VERY unhelpful imput.

I am a QUALFIED ACE PT........ NOT a nutritionist........ it does state on the ACE PT course that PT's unless they get a nutrition qualfication that they are NOT nutritionist and its UNPROFESSIONAL to act as one if you aint.

Yes i have clients, and have done over 5,000 PT sessions. I have ALOT of answers but i thought this site was to network, help and assist eachother with new methods and ideas ..... i do apoligise......
    no is not. Its here to share ******** pics.

Crazy responses to a genuine question........

Guai will become famous soon enough. (+50) Guai will become famous soon enough. (+50) Guai will become famous soon enough. (+50) Guai will become famous soon enough. (+50) Guai will become famous soon enough. (+50) Guai will become famous soon enough. (+50) Guai will become famous soon enough. (+50) Guai will become famous soon enough. (+50) Guai will become famous soon enough. (+50) Guai will become famous soon enough. (+50) Guai will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You don't have to be a nutritionist to know the answer to this question. You do groceries too, right? Anyway...

Oats
    Tuna
    Potatoes/Sweet potatoes
    Yams
    Yuca
    Couscous
    Rice
    Chicken legs (breasts can get pricy)
    Frozen fish
    etc.
    I love beer too much.

"Isn't fructose a High corn syrup?

or something.

Is not good for you :)" -ORganiX

Marcus8880 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marcus8880 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marcus8880 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marcus8880 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marcus8880 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marcus8880 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marcus8880 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marcus8880 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marcus8880 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marcus8880 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marcus8880 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You in the red bro...
    Never argue with a stupid person. They bring you down to their level, and then beat you with experience.

I Rep Back.

grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000)
    vegan/vegetarian diet is going to be your cheapest bet, and buying non packaged bulk foods from a co op or something/indian/oriental store...
    @__@