taskmob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) taskmob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) taskmob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) taskmob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) taskmob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) taskmob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) taskmob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) taskmob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) taskmob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) taskmob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) taskmob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Is anyone aware that Deontay Wilder fought Zhang tonight?

Apparently Wilder got his àss whooped tonight, dude should fight Ngannuo next. I believe that's the fight to make.

Was anyone even aware that this fight was happening tonight? Does Boxing not advertise their fking fights? What a dying sport.

PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by taskmob View Post
    Apparently Wilder got his àss whooped tonight, dude should fight Ngannuo next. I believe that's the fight to make.

Was anyone even aware that this fight was happening tonight? Does Boxing not advertise their fking fights? What a dying sport.
    Zhang destroyed Wilder, he did it so casually as well, no respect for Wilder. I knew Zhang would wreck him.