Currensy420 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Currensy420 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Currensy420 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Currensy420 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Currensy420 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Currensy420 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Currensy420 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Currensy420 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Currensy420 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Currensy420 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Currensy420 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Been doing it wrong! :( [PICS]

I have been on a bulk for about two months and I feel like my gut is growing and people are starting to notice too Some bich told me that I got bigger. I honestly thought gaining 1-2lbs a week was a clean bulk, but it turned out I should be gaining 1-2lbs a month and I have been gaining 1.5lbs a week for the whole two months. Should I start a cut or correct my bulk right now and continue clean bulking. I am really self conscience about my body and I want to be ripped in at least 1-2 years. Here are pics of where I am at.
    Attached Images

Currensy420 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Currensy420 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Currensy420 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Currensy420 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Currensy420 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Currensy420 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Currensy420 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Currensy420 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Currensy420 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Currensy420 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Currensy420 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Bump

NoNeedlesGuy is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoNeedlesGuy is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoNeedlesGuy is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoNeedlesGuy is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoNeedlesGuy is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoNeedlesGuy is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoNeedlesGuy is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoNeedlesGuy is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoNeedlesGuy is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoNeedlesGuy is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoNeedlesGuy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Pretty much like me OP I also messed up. Honestly if you are unhappy with you r physique and are at around 16-17% bf then just cut.

Inb4 tall dudes who are 150+ lbs neg me but are still technically skinnier than me.
    hacked brah

Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Bulk

Cut

Many young lifters worry about the wrong things.

Build your foundation. Focus on your overall physique - the fat is just a layer that can be dealt with at any time.
    I don't lift weights, I flex under duress.

My 12 month progress thread
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155962953&p=1113020323#post1113020323

thenightskies is a name known to all. (+5000) thenightskies is a name known to all. (+5000) thenightskies is a name known to all. (+5000) thenightskies is a name known to all. (+5000) thenightskies is a name known to all. (+5000) thenightskies is a name known to all. (+5000) thenightskies is a name known to all. (+5000) thenightskies is a name known to all. (+5000) thenightskies is a name known to all. (+5000) thenightskies is a name known to all. (+5000) thenightskies is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i go for a 1lb a week. 2lb a week is a 1k surplus and too much. you have to be on top of your game. get on the scale every morning dry and make sure you found your accurate surplus.

Originally Posted by NoNeedlesGuy View Post
    Pretty much like me OP I also messed up. Honestly if you are unhappy with you r physique and are at around 16-17% bf then just cut.

Inb4 tall dudes who are 150+ lbs neg me but are still technically skinnier than me.
    I am more like 20%+ body fat I am not happy at all with my physique especially all the fat!

armored has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) armored has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) armored has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) armored has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) armored has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) armored has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) armored has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) armored has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) armored has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) armored has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) armored has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Currensy420 View Post
    I am more like 20%+ body fat I am not happy at all with my physique especially all the fat!
    eat more cleaner foods. are you counting cals?
    Life's a garden, dig it.
    http://thehungersite.greatergood.com/clickToGive/ths/home

clamz
    iwant2beswole
    nico

Originally Posted by armored View Post
    eat more cleaner foods. are you counting cals?
    Yeah I am counting cals, l don't think eating "clean" foods will solve the problem. The problem is that I was in too much of a surplus and I got a bit bigger and it is noticeable. But like that guy said, I should focus on building a foundation first therefore sticking to my bulk. Man this sucks when you have all this fat, but fuk it, it's all in my mind! What I hate is that it is messing with my confidence, and that is why I bodybuild, to build a strong aesthetic body to improve my confidence therefore a stronger mind. I will start a cut on January 2014.

JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    cut then, there's no reason to suffer just because strangers on the net insist you should bulk right now, I have seen people smaller than you cutting, getting defined and loving every second of it. Then with a "solid base" of leaness, it's up to them wether to set for that kind of physique or build muscles on top of that but everything is clearer than bulking when your body fat is already high, you clearly see your progress day after day and choose when to stop.

By the way there's a contraversy between those who call "building a foundation" the concept of building 20lbs of muscle first regardless of how fat you are and those who call "having a solid base" the concept of cutting to 10% body fat regardless of how little muscle you have. So at least you know both concepts have their supporters.

What works for me for example is cutting for a short time and bulking for a short time and keep alternating small 2 months cycles rather than going 6 months to 1 year bulk and then cutting forever.

Originally Posted by JaredPunch View Post
    cut then, there's no reason to suffer just because strangers on the net insist you should bulk right now, I have seen people smaller than you cutting, getting defined and loving every second of it. Then with a "solid base" of leaness, it's up to them wether to set for that kind of physique or build muscles on top of that but everything is clearer than bulking when your body fat is already high, you clearly see your progress day after day and choose when to stop.

By the way there's a contraversy between those who call "building a foundation" the concept of building 20lbs of muscle first regardless of how fat you are and those who call "having a solid base" the concept of cutting to 10% body fat regardless of how little muscle you have. So at least you know both concepts have their supporters.

What works for me for example is cutting for a short time and bulking for a short time and keep alternating small 2 months cycles rather than going 6 months to 1 year bulk and then cutting forever.
    I read that I should stick to my bulk because I am only 16 and I am still growing and developing. Is this true, if not then I will definitely start a cut ASAP.

PIGFitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) PIGFitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) PIGFitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) PIGFitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) PIGFitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) PIGFitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) PIGFitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) PIGFitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) PIGFitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) PIGFitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) PIGFitness is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    1-2lbs a week is clean bulk ? HELL NO!
    1-2lbs a month is a clean bulk..
    Okay OP. don't give up.. it's not too late to fix this

First, don't ever bulk like that.. you'll end up depress and give up.
    -track your calories that you put into your mouth
    -you must know the TDEE or the maintenance calorie intake of your body
    -workhard at the gym, don't spend more than an hour working out at the gym
    -eat clean as possible, avoid sugar, processed foods as possible
    -drink lots of water!
    -have a good sleep.. 6-8 hours
    -be patient OP. an average person can gain 5-10lbs of muscle a year, so don't expect that you're gonna be the next jay cutler in a few months or in a year.
    -don't always depend on supplements in your diet, eat REAL FOODS.

that's the best thing that you can do.. just be patient man.. imagine yourself after 3-5 years with hardwork and you'll have the gains that you really want... just don't give up.. I have been there.

Cheers! Good luck!

Anyone?

NoNeedlesGuy is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoNeedlesGuy is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoNeedlesGuy is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoNeedlesGuy is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoNeedlesGuy is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoNeedlesGuy is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoNeedlesGuy is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoNeedlesGuy is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoNeedlesGuy is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoNeedlesGuy is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoNeedlesGuy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I read that I should stick to my bulk because I am only 16 and I am still growing and developing. Is this true, if not then I will definitely start a cut ASAP.

Your height is not dependent on your nutrition OP (unless you literally consume less than 300 calories and no vitamins)

My friend eats like chit (1000-1500 calories) and he spiked up from 5' 7" to 5'11" this year.
    hacked brah

Originally Posted by PIGFitness View Post
    1-2lbs a week is clean bulk ? HELL NO!
    1-2lbs a month is a clean bulk..
    Okay OP. don't give up.. it's not too late to fix this

First, don't ever bulk like that.. you'll end up depress and give up.
    -track your calories that you put into your mouth
    -you must know the TDEE or the maintenance calorie intake of your body
    -workhard at the gym, don't spend more than an hour working out at the gym
    -eat clean as possible, avoid sugar, processed foods as possible
    -drink lots of water!
    -have a good sleep.. 6-8 hours
    -be patient OP. an average person can gain 5-10lbs of muscle a year, so don't expect that you're gonna be the next jay cutler in a few months or in a year.
    -don't always depend on supplements in your diet, eat REAL FOODS.

that's the best thing that you can do.. just be patient man.. imagine yourself after 3-5 years with hardwork and you'll have the gains that you really want... just don't give up.. I have been there.

Cheers! Good luck!
    I suppose you're right but I read that sugar doesn't really have an effect on body composition. People keep telling me to either bulk or cut, I am now even more confused bro.

Originally Posted by NoNeedlesGuy View Post
    Your height is not dependent on your nutrition OP (unless you literally consume less than 300 calories and no vitamins)

My friend eats like chit (1000-1500 calories) and he spiked up from 5' 7" to 5'11" this year.
    So a cut would be the best thing to do right now?

PIGFitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) PIGFitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) PIGFitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) PIGFitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) PIGFitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) PIGFitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) PIGFitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) PIGFitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) PIGFitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) PIGFitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) PIGFitness is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Bulk and cut is a waste of time OP...
    You gain a lot of weight and then you lose those weight again.. i mean, wtf ?
    why not gaining weight slowly with pure lean muscle instead of fat?... just think about it man.

Originally Posted by PIGFitness View Post
    Bulk and cut is a waste of time OP...
    You gain a lot of weight and then you lose those weight again.. i mean, wtf ?
    why not gaining weight slowly with pure lean muscle instead of fat?... just think about it man.
    Man fuk it, I am gonna stick to a clean bulk man, after all I am already two months deep. Thanks for the response, repped bro. Can't wait for next year though, but it's something I gotta do if I want to make it.

JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Height has nothing to do with bulking or cutting. There are maybe 3 cases of stunted growth in the medical literature because it's such a rare thing that not even starving children in war zones (as long as they recover their healthy weight eventually) suffer from it. As long as you don't get underweight there's no reason to think that maintaning a lower healthy weight eating less (which is something a lot of guys your height and age are doing) would in anyway impair growth. It's just a myth.

Think about it. How many 16 years old are lighter than you? How many 16 years old in the world are like 10% BF while having less muscles than you? Millions. And still none of them is suffering from stunted growth or illness. There's a range of "healthy weight" from low but healthy to heavy but healthy. As long as your weight is within this range there's no risk of suffering any growth problem.