Thread: Rip me apart

AlexPSU will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexPSU will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexPSU will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexPSU will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexPSU will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexPSU will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexPSU will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexPSU will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexPSU will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexPSU will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexPSU will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Cool Rip me apart

Feel free to critique me and give suggestions.

5'6"
    165 lbs.
    Attached Images

AlexPSU will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexPSU will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexPSU will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexPSU will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexPSU will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexPSU will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexPSU will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexPSU will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexPSU will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexPSU will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexPSU will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Arms

Here's a shot of my arms.
    Attached Images

Better arm shot

Here's a better (more recent) picture of my arms.
    Attached Images

tatty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    kinda hard to tell...need a full shot or something a little farther away but you look pretty thick.

hmm in the first pic you kinda look like you have a little gyno going on...just an observation.

What's gyno?

gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Pretty solid build, need better pics tho'!

hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally posted by tatty
    kinda hard to tell...need a full shot or something a little farther away but you look pretty thick.

hmm in the first pic you kinda look like you have a little gyno going on...just an observation.
    WHAT??? Its seems like everyone who has large nipples is told they have gyno. Definitely not.
    Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. -Einstein

-Alex- is just really nice. (+1000) -Alex- is just really nice. (+1000) -Alex- is just really nice. (+1000) -Alex- is just really nice. (+1000) -Alex- is just really nice. (+1000) -Alex- is just really nice. (+1000) -Alex- is just really nice. (+1000) -Alex- is just really nice. (+1000) -Alex- is just really nice. (+1000) -Alex- is just really nice. (+1000) -Alex- is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by AlexPSU
    What's gyno?
    gyno = gynecomastia (womens breast)
    dedication is what the outside world calls obsession, to me it is an obsession - p0w3rlift3r

Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally posted by AlexPSU
    What's gyno?
    Gyno (short for Gynocomoastia) is a condition where men will begin to develop breasts due to the aromatization (conversion) of testosterone into estrogen. This is often a side effect of steriod abuse and can sometimes be seen to a small degree in teenage boys due to their high testosterone levels.

For the teenagers, this condition is often barely noticeable (slight firmness and swelling below the nipples) and usually goes away as they approach maturity.

In the case of steroid abuse, sometimes surgery is needed to correct the condition. There are also some drugs that can reduce the occurance of this condition. However, throwing one drug after another drug is just silly. Just not doing steroids will solve the problem. But I'll resist the urge to step on my soapbox in this forum.

- Skip...
    "I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well." - Psalm 139:14

http://fitness.podarco.com

Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally posted by tatty
    Nah... he just has slightly larger than average nipples. If he had gynocomastia, his nipples and the surrounding area would protrude a bit more away from the overall contour of the chest.

You look good, AlexPSU. Keep up the good work!

- Skip
    "I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well." - Psalm 139:14

http://fitness.podarco.com

GettnHuge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GettnHuge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GettnHuge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GettnHuge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GettnHuge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GettnHuge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GettnHuge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GettnHuge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GettnHuge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GettnHuge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GettnHuge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Lookin good, dude. keep it up and you'll fill out
    in no time.

Funny, I've never been told I have larger than average nipples... anyway. I forgot about the scientific term for "bitch tits"

tatty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I was a bit skeptical myself, but decided to just post the observation...it's the nipple against the screen that looks like it juts out just a tad...whatever the case you're looking good.

keep it up.