coolsmokey is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Smile Holding myself accountable for the first time in my life. 23 years old.

Hey guys this is my first post on the forum so please take it easy (or not)

But to lay it all down for you in simple terms; I've turned into a ****ing unhealthy, undisciplined piece of ****. I'm ready for change.

I used to be very into bodybuilding as a high schooler but never put the long term effort into it. I would have spurts of motivation where I would do all this research and buy all these supplements only to quit in two months. But I did see some decent gains in High School. Freshman year i weighed 135 and by the time I graduated I was 150. Obviously 90% of that was puberty but I do think I made some small muscle gains. But that was it.. during the summers I would work out at my local rec and then nothing the rest of the year.

Well.. I've been paying for a gym membership since January, and only last Thursday did I finally step foot in the gym and holy **** it felt good. Ever since then it's all I've been thinking about. I went out and bought some supplements, have been researching daily and making up a lifting program for myself... but wait a minute.. this sounds familiar.

It sounds familiar because this is what I do. I go hard in the gym and get all motivated to become swole as **** and then when I don't see immediate progress I quit.

Well that's why I'm making this post. To hold myself accountable and to actually finish what I started. I'm sick of being an undisciplined quitter. I've quit at everything in life, hell I even dropped out of community college three times.

Life after high school was rough. I didn't know what I wanted in life and had no motivation to do ANYTHING. When i was 18 I discovered that I absolutely **** drinking and have been an almost daily drinker since then. I had a DUI at 19 and when I turned 21 I ballooned up to 190 pounds, all fat no muscle (I'm 6 feet tall). I'm currently 170 and (imo) have an excellent frame to pack on some serious size by the end of the year. I already have stretch marks running 3/4 of the way down my bicep from my first pump in about 4 years lol.

so yeah I really dont know where I'm headed with this.. but I'm just ready to make the changes and sacrifices I need to make an I'm excited to share all my progress with you guys.

taperedtam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) taperedtam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) taperedtam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) taperedtam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) taperedtam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) taperedtam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) taperedtam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) taperedtam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) taperedtam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) taperedtam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) taperedtam is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by coolsmokey View Post
    Hey guys this is my first post on the forum so please take it easy (or not)

But to lay it all down for you in simple terms; I've turned into a ****ing unhealthy, undisciplined piece of ****. I'm ready for change.

I used to be very into bodybuilding as a high schooler but never put the long term effort into it. I would have spurts of motivation where I would do all this research and buy all these supplements only to quit in two months. But I did see some decent gains in High School. Freshman year i weighed 135 and by the time I graduated I was 150. Obviously 90% of that was puberty but I do think I made some small muscle gains. But that was it.. during the summers I would work out at my local rec and then nothing the rest of the year.

Well.. I've been paying for a gym membership since January, and only last Thursday did I finally step foot in the gym and holy **** it felt good. Ever since then it's all I've been thinking about. I went out and bought some supplements, have been researching daily and making up a lifting program for myself... but wait a minute.. this sounds familiar.

It sounds familiar because this is what I do. I go hard in the gym and get all motivated to become swole as **** and then when I don't see immediate progress I quit.

Well that's why I'm making this post. To hold myself accountable and to actually finish what I started. I'm sick of being an undisciplined quitter. I've quit at everything in life, hell I even dropped out of community college three times.

Life after high school was rough. I didn't know what I wanted in life and had no motivation to do ANYTHING. When i was 18 I discovered that I absolutely **** drinking and have been an almost daily drinker since then. I had a DUI at 19 and when I turned 21 I ballooned up to 190 pounds, all fat no muscle (I'm 6 feet tall). I'm currently 170 and (imo) have an excellent frame to pack on some serious size by the end of the year. I already have stretch marks running 3/4 of the way down my bicep from my first pump in about 4 years lol.

so yeah I really dont know where I'm headed with this.. but I'm just ready to make the changes and sacrifices I need to make an I'm excited to share all my progress with you guys.
    good luck bro! I know it takes a lot to even come type all this up and share it with this forum. You're headed in the right direction.

you're still young af and have so much time to make change and grow. try to stay consistent with the gym and being disciplined, and you'll go far.