Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    K (same) has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

A Knowledgeable bro: TPRES

It is my own defficiency all these times, I just notice that we have a HIGHLY KNOWLEDGEABLE Bro here at BB.COM : TPRES.

People should pay attention to what he advises!!!!!!

He has been around. It is about time he receives recognition for his sound advice.
    Last edited by K (same); 05-21-2002 at 11:09 PM.

Jonblaze639 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jonblaze639 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jonblaze639 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jonblaze639 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jonblaze639 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jonblaze639 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jonblaze639 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jonblaze639 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jonblaze639 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jonblaze639 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jonblaze639 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'll bump that! Especially his knowledge on proteins and their mixes, lol. =D Protein factory mix, post workout drink, he's the man to go to!
    MOD @ www.anabolicminds.com

Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000)
    In between some of the sheer nonsense that comes upon the boards, there are several members that perhaps get lost within the noise, but stand out with their knowledge (and/or their critical thinking abilities and their objectivity). TPRES is one of them.

Jon DeVaul has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by dantebattista
    In between some of the sheer nonsense that comes upon the boards, there are several members that perhaps get lost within the noise, but stand out with their knowledge (and/or their critical thinking abilities and their objectivity). TPRES is one of them.

dante, you wouldn't by chance be refering to the 16 year olds that have reached their genetic potential and want to try steroids or the guys that weigh a buck fifty at 7% bf and are on their 30th cycle of usnic acid, are you. There are a few guys here who cause me to get my notebook out and jot down some of their advice TPRES(and you, and K(same) are a few of them.
    oldmuslhed

bump for Tpres

TPRES has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks guys, it is nice to have a post started by K especially seeing as I am not getting flamed to hell!! Just kidding, I have really enjoyed my time on the board. There are some really good bros who hang out here, and I have picked up a wealth of knowledge since I joined. I do appreciate a little recognition, but I certainly do not deserve being classified with guys like Jonblaze, Dante, and K. I just try to help when I can and learn the rest of the time. Thanks much for the props (I just told my gf...they like me, they really really like me!! lol!).

wardog will become famous soon enough. (+50) wardog will become famous soon enough. (+50) wardog will become famous soon enough. (+50) wardog will become famous soon enough. (+50) wardog will become famous soon enough. (+50) wardog will become famous soon enough. (+50) wardog will become famous soon enough. (+50) wardog will become famous soon enough. (+50) wardog will become famous soon enough. (+50) wardog will become famous soon enough. (+50) wardog will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    *gasps* *snorting his shake from his nose*

I know I have been gone a while...but K(same) starting a NICE thread? Also, looking around, a distinct lack of K flames!!

Is the prozac really THAT effective bro?? WOW!!!!
    LG Sciences
    Visit us at www.lgsciences.com

Jonblaze639 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jonblaze639 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jonblaze639 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jonblaze639 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jonblaze639 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jonblaze639 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jonblaze639 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jonblaze639 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jonblaze639 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jonblaze639 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jonblaze639 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally posted by TPRES
    I just told my gf...they like me, they really really like me!! lol!.
    woah buddy! keep it in the DL, you don't want her coming on here and browsing your posts...i'm sure many bro's ::cough:: K(same) ::cough:: can relate to that..lol =)

Originally posted by wardog
    *gasps* *snorting his shake from his nose*

I know I have been gone a while...but K(same) starting a NICE thread? Also, looking around, a distinct lack of K flames!!

Is the prozac really THAT effective bro?? WOW!!!!
    Very funny

Something more potent than Prozac! LOL

Gizmo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gizmo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gizmo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gizmo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gizmo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gizmo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gizmo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gizmo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gizmo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gizmo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gizmo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally posted by K (same)

Very funny

Something more potent than Prozac! LOL
    LSD?

XracerX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    LSD = LUCY IN SKY WITH DIAMONDS? :P

Originally posted by Jonblaze639

woah buddy! keep it in the DL, you don't want her coming on here and browsing your posts...i'm sure many bro's ::cough:: K(same) ::cough:: can relate to that..lol =)

Yeah more solid advice from jonblaze! I guess I don't really want her to get in the habit of reading my posts, ya never know when I might slip up and refer to her as the old ball and chain!

LMAO @ old ball and chain

Fudog1138 is just really nice. (+1000) Fudog1138 is just really nice. (+1000) Fudog1138 is just really nice. (+1000) Fudog1138 is just really nice. (+1000) Fudog1138 is just really nice. (+1000) Fudog1138 is just really nice. (+1000) Fudog1138 is just really nice. (+1000) Fudog1138 is just really nice. (+1000) Fudog1138 is just really nice. (+1000) Fudog1138 is just really nice. (+1000) Fudog1138 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Aw man. We've got a conglomeration of intelligent brothers on this thread. So here are my questions:

Can I snort Creatine?

I wanna lift weights, but am afraid of getting to big. What should I do?

I'm 15 and can bench 490 lbs, am I normal?

(Sorry I can't claim these as my own.)

Much respect to you Frank Drebin, err TPress
    Today's mighty oak is just yesterday's nut that held its ground

He who asks a question is a fool for five minutes; he who does not ask a question remains a fool forever

Sometimes, Preliminary Research makes sense..... ---> A search is a terrible thing to waste!

Originally posted by Fudog1138
    Aw man. We've got a conglomeration of intelligent brothers on this thread. So here are my questions:

Can I snort Creatine?

1. You can snort creatine, but only if it is celltech, do not snort normal creatine monohydrate.
    2. If you want to lift and not get big you should consume plenty of the miracle 48 hour diet juice. Do this at least once every 5 days to ensure proper weight maintenance during a lifting cycle. If you notice that you are still gaining too much pm me and I will give you my special recipe for the TPRES miracle 72 hour diet drink that is guaranteed to help you lose weight.
    3. Benching 490 at 15 is actually quite normal. Most people don't know this but if you follow the training and supp advice from Scott Abel in muslcetech ads you can easily push up 600 pounds by your 16 birthday.

97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally posted by TPRES
    Thanks guys, it is nice to have a post started by K especially seeing as I am not getting flamed to hell!! Just kidding, I have really enjoyed my time on the board. There are some really good bros who hang out here, and I have picked up a wealth of knowledge since I joined. I do appreciate a little recognition, but I certainly do not deserve being classified with guys like Jonblaze, Dante, and K. I just try to help when I can and learn the rest of the time. Thanks much for the props (I just told my gf...they like me, they really really like me!! lol!).
    Why not? I hope i can come to you when it's time for me to order some custom mixes. Peace.
    Supplement Enthusiast

Import Hunter™

219 destroyed since 1996

Old enough to raise ya....

wardog will become famous soon enough. (+50) wardog will become famous soon enough. (+50) wardog will become famous soon enough. (+50) wardog will become famous soon enough. (+50) wardog will become famous soon enough. (+50) wardog will become famous soon enough. (+50) wardog will become famous soon enough. (+50) wardog will become famous soon enough. (+50) wardog will become famous soon enough. (+50) wardog will become famous soon enough. (+50) wardog will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Can I snort Creatine?

#1 Snort it..sure, but it is very ineffective that way. Mixing it with a strongly acidic material and taking it transdermally gives almost 100% absorption. I strongly suggest battery acid as your carrier.

#2 As long as you stay away from the little pink and blue weights at the gym you should be fine. THEY are the ones that make you huge. Using the ones with YORK on the side, they are just for toning..use as many of these YORK plates as you can..for better tone.

#3 It is obvious that you are suffering from an early onset of MPM or Male Pattern Mismeasurement. This disorder is unfortunatly programmed into our male genes, and makes it very difficult for us to determine true measurements. This happens in both length measurements and weight measurements. A good length example would be that surveys say the average length of a male penis is like 5.5 inches, however, most guys claim to pack 8-10". Now they are not lying, that is what they see on the ruler due to this disorder.

Weights are the same. For example, you may be putting say 75 pounds on the bar. Due to MPM you include the weight of everything in your bench numbers. For example:

Weight: 30 pounds
    bar 45 pounds
    weight of actual bench 170 pounds
    your weight 135
    weight of friend spotting 110 pounds

Total bench: 490 pounds.

So actually it is not your fault, it is a genetic flaw men have.

I hope this has helped.
    LG Sciences

Drewski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Drewski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Drewski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Despite the innate feminising of K's mannerisms which I still cannot understand (but it's oh so sweet!), I think that it is really great for people to be standing up for one another and giving each other support and encouragement.

Respect TPRES.

And respect to everybody that is willing to compliment him. Sometimes giving someone an insult is far easier than giving someone a compliment (so my annoying bitch of a girlfriend tells me j/k) but it is a great credit to you all to be able to support and help one another when needed.

It is a beautiful thing
    You may take our lives but you will never take our freedom.

(William Wallace)

...Save what we have of it:
    http://www.usfa.biz/

[insert amateur philosophy here]

hmmm feminism? Dunno what to make of that.

Just b/c I stopped acting like a 16 yr old? lol

Fudog1138 is just really nice. (+1000) Fudog1138 is just really nice. (+1000) Fudog1138 is just really nice. (+1000) Fudog1138 is just really nice. (+1000) Fudog1138 is just really nice. (+1000) Fudog1138 is just really nice. (+1000) Fudog1138 is just really nice. (+1000) Fudog1138 is just really nice. (+1000) Fudog1138 is just really nice. (+1000) Fudog1138 is just really nice. (+1000) Fudog1138 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by wardog

...I strongly suggest battery acid as your carrier.

I hope this has helped.
    I tried it, sneezed and blew 60% of the cartilage out of my nose all over my computer monitor. So it’s like no, on battery acid. I saw this stuff on the shelf called hydrochloric/hydrocolonic or something like that. I’ll let you know how it turns out.

Jeez I love this place.
    Today's mighty oak is just yesterday's nut that held its ground

He who asks a question is a fool for five minutes; he who does not ask a question remains a fool forever

Sometimes, Preliminary Research makes sense..... ---> A search is a terrible thing to waste!

I tried it, sneezed and blew 60% of the cartilage out of my nose all over my computer monitor. So it’s like no, on battery acid. I saw this stuff on the shelf called hydrochloric/hydrocolonic or something like that. I’ll let you know how it turns out.

Jeez I love this place.
    HEY! It may be cartilidge, but it wasnt muscle!! So what your saying is battery acid and creatine can be used for weight loss also?? Damn!! I have to post this in the fat loss section!! Great results bro!

That hydrochloric stulff might work also...I have also heard good results with some kind of sulfuric acid or something like that as well..make sure both are 99% pure to get the best results!!
    LG Sciences

BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Re: A Knowledgeable bro: TPRES

Originally posted by K (same)
    It is my own defficiency all these times, I just notice that we have a HIGHLY KNOWLEDGEABLE Bro here at BB.COM : TPRES.

People should pay attention to what he advises!!!!!!

He has been around. It is about time he receives recognition for his sound advice.

what ever
    ISSA Certified Personal Trainer

Re: Re: A Knowledgeable bro: TPRES

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP

what ever
    ?

RockECU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RockECU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RockECU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RockECU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RockECU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RockECU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RockECU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RockECU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    forgive me for my ignorance, but what was the purpose of this topic? I understand that you are telling people that TPRES is a knowledgeable guy, but why?? There are plenty of other knowledgeable people around here that will NEVER get acknowledged simply because of their opinions.. (I'm not trying to take anything away from TPRES, I'm just curious as to the reason behind this topic is all)

There is no particular reason or motive. I read his posts and I am impressed.

I have named many people for recognition before. It is not an exclusive list .

Please Stop making something out of nothing.
    Last edited by K (same); 05-26-2002 at 09:46 PM.

BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Re: Re: Re: A Knowledgeable bro: TPRES

?

??

lol good answer...hey why'd u take your stats out of your signature bro?

how about you mind your own bissness jelous one

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP

how about you mind your own bissness jelous one

im just kidding jon.

because i figured since i dont have pics no one will beleive me anyways.