nokturnn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Bulk or cut - the final dilemma

Based on this photo, I want to know if I need to up my calories to build muscle, or to cut them. I heard some opinions saying that I am at 15-17% BF, which makes me afraid to gain fat instead of muscle.
    I want to see a honest opinion about my picture (I know, I don't look jacked). Thank you!
    Attached Images

selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Up the calories..Clean bulk..Lift like a beast.
    While liftin duh weights I yell out..."You sexy beast"...."Squeeze metal for papa".

Carlifter1245 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Carlifter1245 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Carlifter1245 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Carlifter1245 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Carlifter1245 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Carlifter1245 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Carlifter1245 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Carlifter1245 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Carlifter1245 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Carlifter1245 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Carlifter1245 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Not much muscle there so just how much are you lifting. At this point I would recommend getting on one of the good beginners programs you can find on this website. I know that it seems hard to do, but you'll will definitely add strength and size if you do.

nokturnn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Any other opinions?

Xpansionee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xpansionee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xpansionee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xpansionee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xpansionee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xpansionee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xpansionee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xpansionee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xpansionee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xpansionee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xpansionee is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You're not what people would call fat, so don't even bother knowing your bf%. Novices are always afraid to bulk as they think they will be fat as hell at the end of it, but it doesn't work like that, you will gain both muscles and fat, and believe me its the only way to go. Only calories determine to what extent is the fat gaining going to be. Finally, if you're afraid of gaining "some fat" you better quit cause its a dead end, or else start eating a little more food and watch your calories and you will like what you see in a couple of months.