Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    AWL is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AWL is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AWL is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AWL is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AWL is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AWL is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AWL is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AWL is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AWL is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AWL is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AWL is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Need to gain 22 pounds before aug 22. Pics inside.

Please take your time to read.

Bb i Really need help. Ive been working out for a little over a year. No before pics but I started out of nothing, weighted around 52 kg before I started. Was basically a plank, no muscle anywhere maybe some tricep. Now im at 61kg (134.48 pounds) with the same ammount of body fat. A little dissapointed I didnt discipline myself to keep an diet that I needed.

But I really want to get bigger before school starts. That means FAT fat fat and fat. I cant usally eat that much but im really motivated. I want tobe a new me this year. A bigger me so I need your help I want all kind of tips and tricks on how I can eat more. Seriously I want this so bad but at the same time I dont have money to eat burgers everyday.

I got myself a gainer shake, got 2 pound of creatine with it. I just want to gain goddam 22 pounds quick.

HELP ME! Can I do like a shake with ton of calories that still tastes fine (sorry im really sencitive) Yea im a bitch -.-

Here are 5 pics, 2 relaxed, 3 flexed of me taken today. If you help me out and this works out I'll take 5 more.

Let me recap it quick.

>Want to gain 22 pounds before aug 22.
    >Will do anything
    >Need your help on how to eat more and keep the weight
    >Pictures

I really need this thx.

Edit : Any workout program that helped you to gain good weight ?
    Attached Images
    Last edited by AWL; 08-03-2011 at 09:08 PM.

ForGreece is just really nice. (+1000) ForGreece is just really nice. (+1000) ForGreece is just really nice. (+1000) ForGreece is just really nice. (+1000) ForGreece is just really nice. (+1000) ForGreece is just really nice. (+1000) ForGreece is just really nice. (+1000) ForGreece is just really nice. (+1000) ForGreece is just really nice. (+1000) ForGreece is just really nice. (+1000) ForGreece is just really nice. (+1000)
    You want to get fat?

Sold has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sold has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sold has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sold has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sold has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sold has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sold has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sold has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sold has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sold has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    get the **** off the diet thats your problem. eat like a pig. go to mcdonalds. eat alottttt

avodo is a name known to all. (+5000) avodo is a name known to all. (+5000) avodo is a name known to all. (+5000) avodo is a name known to all. (+5000) avodo is a name known to all. (+5000) avodo is a name known to all. (+5000) avodo is a name known to all. (+5000) avodo is a name known to all. (+5000) avodo is a name known to all. (+5000) avodo is a name known to all. (+5000) avodo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Do GOMAD. Expect fat though.

b0stonfan123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) b0stonfan123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) b0stonfan123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) b0stonfan123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) b0stonfan123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) b0stonfan123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) b0stonfan123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) b0stonfan123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) b0stonfan123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) b0stonfan123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) b0stonfan123 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    you dont need that gainer shake but u might as well use it if you already have it. if you want to gain weight u need to eat more calories than you burn obvioulsy.

what i like to do is to make a shake after i workout with:
    30 ounces of milk
    1.5 scoops protein powder
    3/4 cup of oats
    banana
    a **** load of peanut butter
    if you really wanna kill it add some olive oil in, cant really taste it.

then just focus on eating lots of high calorie foods as often as u can, nuts are great for this

knight07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) knight07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) knight07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) knight07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) knight07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) knight07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) knight07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) knight07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) knight07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) knight07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) knight07 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    dude from the pictures you already look pretty good im not sure why you want to add a whole bunch of fat on top of that but if you really just wanna gain, do GOMAD, and maybe throw some squats and deads in there to help build muscle while youre taking in all those calories, muscle weighs more than fat

Daniel Larson 2024 RainingBlood's Avatar
    RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You want to get fat?
    Chances are, you'll have to down around 6-8k cals a day to gain 22 pounds in a ****ing month....
    Urine idiot for wanting to get fat. Everyone will think you're a fat piece of **** who doesn't work out, and all the fat is going to have to go eventually. You're just creating yourself a longer painful cut.
    Attract toxic girls but I'm not toxic crew
    Always the victim crew
    Pure Michigan crew
    Lana Del Rey > Taylor Swift crew

AWL is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AWL is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AWL is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AWL is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AWL is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AWL is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AWL is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AWL is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AWL is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AWL is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AWL is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by knight07 View Post
    dude from the pictures you already look pretty good im not sure why you want to add a whole bunch of fat on top of that but if you really just wanna gain, do GOMAD, and maybe throw some squats and deads in there to help build muscle while youre taking in all those calories, muscle weighs more than fat
    Thx to all tips so far. Well the thing is basically that I want to be a bigger me. Bigger, stronger, heavier. Ive been underweight my whole life and I just want to transform myself I also think I will look way better when im fat.

And thx for the GOMAD tips. I will go to the store today and get some milk!

Originally Posted by RainingBlood View Post
    You want to get fat?
    Chances are, you'll have to down around 6-8k cals a day to gain 22 pounds in a ****ing month....
    Urine idiot for wanting to get fat. Everyone will think you're a fat piece of **** who doesn't work out, and all the fat is going to have to go eventually. You're just creating yourself a longer painful cut.
    Right now yes I do want to get fat. Not like obese with double chin but yea.

meSEXher is not very well liked. (-100) meSEXher is not very well liked. (-100) meSEXher is not very well liked. (-100) meSEXher is not very well liked. (-100) meSEXher is not very well liked. (-100) meSEXher is not very well liked. (-100) meSEXher is not very well liked. (-100) meSEXher is not very well liked. (-100) meSEXher is not very well liked. (-100) meSEXher is not very well liked. (-100) meSEXher is not very well liked. (-100)
    do SS then

Egtastic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Egtastic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Egtastic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Egtastic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Egtastic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Egtastic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Egtastic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Egtastic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Egtastic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Egtastic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Egtastic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Goddamn bro

with a mindset like that you can eat anything

eat everything you want and dont want and over eat it everyday

every minute you gotta be eating something

no throwing up

every time there's an oppurtunity just eat it out

that about it

ocarinanoob has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ocarinanoob has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ocarinanoob has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ocarinanoob has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ocarinanoob has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ocarinanoob has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ocarinanoob has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ocarinanoob has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ocarinanoob has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ocarinanoob has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ocarinanoob has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I understand your need to be bigger (trust me, when I started I was 53kg 5'6) but I don't get why you want to get fat. But it's your choice lol. Drink a gallon of milk everyday and do Starting Strength. That workout will make you fat for sure.

Sorry but nobody likes a fatty. If you gain those 22 pounds 90% of it will be fat. You'll have manboobs and a pot belly. Do you really want that? Don't worry about class mates and trying to surprise them; they will notice your muscle growth throughout the year. Trust me. I know.

NoneShallPass is just really nice. (+1000) NoneShallPass is just really nice. (+1000) NoneShallPass is just really nice. (+1000) NoneShallPass is just really nice. (+1000) NoneShallPass is just really nice. (+1000) NoneShallPass is just really nice. (+1000) NoneShallPass is just really nice. (+1000) NoneShallPass is just really nice. (+1000) NoneShallPass is just really nice. (+1000) NoneShallPass is just really nice. (+1000) NoneShallPass is just really nice. (+1000)
    Are you ****ing high?

Just eat 800+ over your maintenance if you really want to dirty bulk. 10 lbs would be a better goal IMO I don't see the point of adding 22 lbs in 3 weeks bro. Just have patience. Add 22 lbs in 2-3 months and your results will be much better.

Just my advice. If you insist on gaining 22 lbs.. Just eat everything you can lol. Go 2,000+ over your maintenance if you really want to get fat. Make homemade weight gainer shakes. Eat a bunch of pizza. Just force feed and you'll get used to it eventually. Good luck on your getting fat goals of 2011.

matthew10113 will become famous soon enough. (+50) matthew10113 will become famous soon enough. (+50) matthew10113 will become famous soon enough. (+50) matthew10113 will become famous soon enough. (+50) matthew10113 will become famous soon enough. (+50) matthew10113 will become famous soon enough. (+50) matthew10113 will become famous soon enough. (+50) matthew10113 will become famous soon enough. (+50) matthew10113 will become famous soon enough. (+50) matthew10113 will become famous soon enough. (+50) matthew10113 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by AWL View Post
    Right now yes I do want to get fat. Not like obese with double chin but yea.
    lol im pissing myself laughing right now reading this hahahahha
    why the hell do you want to gain 22 pounds of fat anyways? just get on a bulking diet and put on muscle.

But if you really do want to become a fat ass put in about 12 hours of xbox a day and just down GOMAD like crap. This is definitly not the right thing to do but its ur call lol

Slikk1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Slikk1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Slikk1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Slikk1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Slikk1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Slikk1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Slikk1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Slikk1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Slikk1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Slikk1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Slikk1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by matthew10113 View Post
    lol im pissing myself laughing right now reading this hahahahha
    why the hell do you want to gain 22 pounds of fat anyways? just get on a bulking diet and put on muscle.

But if you really do want to become a fat ass put in about 12 hours of xbox a day and just down GOMAD like crap. This is definitly not the right thing to do but its ur call lol
    THIS ^^

You have a good base to gain quality mass. Dont F it up by gaining fat. Your loco bro.

Yes I know the idea is strange. I dont really care I just want to se myself large. Ive always been really small. And it would be fun to be around 20 pounds bigger first day of school after people not seeing me for 3 months.

Also I will try the GOMAD diet. I dont know if I should start drinking 1 gallon a day from the start or follow their recomendation and drink less then increase it.

Also the summer is almost over so I wont be shirtless as much. I can just get rid of it easily.

musclefreak69 is not very helpful. (-500) musclefreak69 is not very helpful. (-500) musclefreak69 is not very helpful. (-500) musclefreak69 is not very helpful. (-500) musclefreak69 is not very helpful. (-500) musclefreak69 is not very helpful. (-500) musclefreak69 is not very helpful. (-500) musclefreak69 is not very helpful. (-500) musclefreak69 is not very helpful. (-500) musclefreak69 is not very helpful. (-500) musclefreak69 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by ocarinanoob View Post
    Drink a gallon of milk everyday and do Starting Strength. That workout will make you fat for sure.

Originally Posted by meSEXher View Post
    do SS then
    fckn idiots you dont get fat from a lifting routine.
    # Good Musical Taste Crew

***Anti-Broscientist Crew***
    **Never Ever getting a vasectomy crew**

Slie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Slie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Slie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Slie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Slie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Slie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Slie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Slie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Slie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Slie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Slie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Not to often people say they want to get fat to impress people. Although you will put on a little bit of water weight because of the creatine, creatine is not a weight gainer. I hope you understand what it is and why you are using it.

N4J4R is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) N4J4R is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) N4J4R is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) N4J4R is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) N4J4R is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) N4J4R is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) N4J4R is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) N4J4R is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) N4J4R is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) N4J4R is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) N4J4R is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I really would not advise doing this OP. Putting on so much weight and so fast? Can't be good, bro. What's the rush (srs)? You look fine in the pics supplied and really just need to take it slow, IMHO. How tall are you btw??

Seriously, IMO, you should not do this. Take it slow as there is no rush to be where you want to be at. You're still young.

If you don't take this advice, there's nothing I can do. The choice is yours.

Hope this helps.
    <<:::>> Founder, CMO, Researcher, & Writer at Spartan Supps. <<:::>>

www.********.com/spartansupps

http://spartansupplements.wordpress.com/

Originally Posted by Slie View Post
    Not to often people say they want to get fat to impress people. Although you will put on a little bit of water weight because of the creatine, creatine is not a weight gainer. I hope you understand what it is and why you are using it.
    Yes I know, I know what creatine does. Im just saying it will make my muscles look a bit bigger. I got it free with the gainer anyways. Thx

Originally Posted by N4J4R View Post
    I really would not advise doing this OP. Putting on so much weight and so fast? Can't be good, bro. What's the rush (srs)? You look fine in the pics supplied and really just need to take it slow, IMHO. How tall are you btw??

Seriously, IMO, you should not do this. Take it slow as there is no rush to be where you want to be at. You're still young.

If you don't take this advice, there's nothing I can do. The choice is yours.

Hope this helps.
    Thanks there. Well theres not much around the idea itself, I just want to be bigger and stronger. Like a strongman, keep that image for a bit then probably cut it all down before next summer.

Also im only 170cm, thats (5.57ft) ..... 5.67ft with shoes! >

N4J4R is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) N4J4R is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) N4J4R is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) N4J4R is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) N4J4R is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) N4J4R is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) N4J4R is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) N4J4R is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) N4J4R is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) N4J4R is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) N4J4R is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Thanks there. Well theres not much around the idea itself, I just want to be bigger and stronger. Like a strongman, keep that image for a bit then probably cut it all down before next summer.

Also im only 170cm, thats (5.57ft) ..... 5.67ft with shoes! >
    LOOKING like a strongman and actually BEING a strongman are two very different things.

As I suggested, take it slow. At 170cm and 62kg, that's not too shabby IMO. You also look pretty lean in the pics and therefore you should bulk, but not too fast!

Again, hope this helps
    <<:::>> Founder, CMO, Researcher, & Writer at Spartan Supps. <<:::>>

www.********.com/spartansupps

http://spartansupplements.wordpress.com/

stanzione1017 is on a distinguished road. (+10) stanzione1017 is on a distinguished road. (+10) stanzione1017 is on a distinguished road. (+10) stanzione1017 is on a distinguished road. (+10) stanzione1017 is on a distinguished road. (+10) stanzione1017 is on a distinguished road. (+10) stanzione1017 is on a distinguished road. (+10) stanzione1017 is on a distinguished road. (+10) stanzione1017 is on a distinguished road. (+10) stanzione1017 is on a distinguished road. (+10) stanzione1017 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Its Penut butter jelly time! Penut butter jelly time!
    Teen until October 17, 2011.
    Offseason weight: 245
    Stage weight: 205
    Height: 5'11

Tell me i cant do it, and il prove you wrong.

Originally Posted by N4J4R View Post
    LOOKING like a strongman and actually BEING a strongman are two very different things.

As I suggested, take it slow. At 170cm and 62kg, that's not too shabby IMO. You also look pretty lean in the pics and therefore you should bulk, but not too fast!

Again, hope this helps
    Well the thing is that I got really bad discipline, I cant really stick to a diet in long terms so I wanted to gain allot of overall mass (not musclemas) quick. And thx again

Zkskee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zkskee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zkskee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zkskee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zkskee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zkskee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zkskee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zkskee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zkskee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zkskee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zkskee will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Why do you want to be fat? No one likes fat people.

If people see you after the holidays they won't say woahh hes bigger now, respect. They'll say woahh he got fat wtf did he do in the holidays?
    Don't get fat. It's stupid, don't be such a lazy kunt and just workout like everyone else. Obviously you don't have the commitment for this and you shouldn't be expecting any quick fixes. Seriously get over what other people think of you. Cant believe you're willing to make yourself fat just to 'impress' people (which it wont even do). Trust me people will be 100x more impressed if you go and earn your muscle and come back in a year looking big than coming back in TWO WEEKS and looking like a fat kunt.

Explain yourself?

FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If fat people are loved/admired, it's mainly by other fat people or those with weird fetishes. Best to do squats and milk if you want to get big quick, though.
    550/385/655, 285 overhead press, 330 push jerk, 250 weighted dip, 190 weighted pull-up, 413.8 max weighted pull-up, 450 front squat, 365 RFESS, 305 x 2 log press, 400 (per arm) farmer's carry, 370 atlas stone, 31 pull-ups at 247.

www.youtube.com/user/JoeyTheMilitant/videos
    Next competition date(s): November 9th & 10th, 2019.
    Instagram: @hiphopstrongman_reloaded

stevenmit1018 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stevenmit1018 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stevenmit1018 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stevenmit1018 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stevenmit1018 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stevenmit1018 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stevenmit1018 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stevenmit1018 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stevenmit1018 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stevenmit1018 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stevenmit1018 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Thx to all tips so far. Well the thing is basically that I want to be a bigger me. Bigger, stronger, heavier. Ive been underweight my whole life and I just want to transform myself I also think I will look way better when im fat.

And thx for the GOMAD tips. I will go to the store today and get some milk!
    Your an idiot for wanting to get fat... Just take the time and do it right ... It takes years to build muscle without fat ... Do it right why you would want to gain fat is beyond me

Randos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    pop like 50 grams of sunflower seeds after your every meal; add few spoons of olive oils to your protein shakes

xStriker7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xStriker7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xStriker7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xStriker7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xStriker7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xStriker7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xStriker7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xStriker7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xStriker7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xStriker7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xStriker7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I suggest you watch the movie SuperSize me, eat double that.
    I also suggest you visit the biggest partying school and drink with them for the rest of the summer.

22 lbs should come pretty easily then. Good luck!
    "I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13

2k+

Christaras9 is just really nice. (+1000) Christaras9 is just really nice. (+1000) Christaras9 is just really nice. (+1000) Christaras9 is just really nice. (+1000) Christaras9 is just really nice. (+1000) Christaras9 is just really nice. (+1000) Christaras9 is just really nice. (+1000) Christaras9 is just really nice. (+1000) Christaras9 is just really nice. (+1000) Christaras9 is just really nice. (+1000) Christaras9 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I also have scoliosis and my back looks worse than yours due to having quite some fat.
    You look good.If you want to gain more weight so much(i wouldn't),go on a clean bulk.
    Getting 10 kilos of fat is not good.NOT GOOD AT ALL.

Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Take steroids. Even then, I somewhat doubt you'll be able to reach 22 lbs in such short ammount of time.
    https://www.instagram.com/brunobastos_93/
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCshN_nywHWNFH836xZ7VjtQ?view_as=subscriber