Supaman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Supman's pictures

This is me 6 months ago at my biggest and after a year of lifting and eating right.
    Attached Images

This is me 3 months later after quitting lifting and eating ....lost 30 lbs
    Attached Images

The rest are me today (three months after starting lifting again) I know I need to add a lot more size, any feedback positive or negative is appreciated....thanks
    Attached Images

double bi
    Attached Images

triceps
    Attached Images

BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Looks like you are back on track bro.

Some people are going to tell you to work your lats, but I can tell from your front double bi that they are developed, you just didn't bring them out correctly.
    I'm back. For good.

Big_Lifter1235 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    u should definately work ur tris MUCH harder. other than that ya look good man. keep it up.

superfreak1966 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What are yiour stats and gains in that time frame Supaman? Arm size, weight....

HDTKID has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HDTKID has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HDTKID has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HDTKID has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HDTKID has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HDTKID has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HDTKID has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HDTKID has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HDTKID has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HDTKID has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HDTKID has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    u got some nice arms man and shoulders are just as good!
    I dunno what the guy is on about above saying work the triceps much harder, the lighting wasnt the best for that pic but u have a very visable horse shoe there. If anything i would say the chest is the weakest point but dunno. How are the legs?
    Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home and fu#% the prom queen

Originally posted by superfreak1966
    What are yiour stats and gains in that time frame Supaman? Arm size, weight....
    3 months ago

5' 11 1/2 165lbs
    14.5 arms
    34.5 chest
    23" legs
    31" waist

last week

182 lbs
    15.25 arms
    36.5 chest
    26" legs
    32" waist

Originally posted by HDTKID
    u got some nice arms man and shoulders are just as good!
    I dunno what the guy is on about above saying work the triceps much harder, the lighting wasnt the best for that pic but u have a very visable horse shoe there. If anything i would say the chest is the weakest point but dunno. How are the legs?
    thanks for the compliments, I think triceps are my best part and that wasn't a very good picture, I'll try to get another one today. I also agree that chest is the weakest part. I'm trying a couple of things to fix that now. Legs are pretty bad, but I'll try to get a pic in. I kind of neglected them when I started back, I only worked them once a week and worked everything else twice a week, but I started working them twice this week so hopefully they'll pick up with everything else.

Originally posted by BigTraps
    Looks like you are back on track bro.

Some people are going to tell you to work your lats, but I can tell from your front double bi that they are developed, you just didn't bring them out correctly.
    I'm trying , lats just started coming in....found two really good exercises that I can really feel working, was never really able concentrate and feel them being worked on any other exercise

BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally posted by Supaman
    I'm trying , lats just started coming in....found two really good exercises that I can really feel working, was never really able concentrate and feel them being worked on any other exercise
    That's good to hear.

What would those exercises be by the way?
    I'm back. For good.

umm......on the pulley machines, hook up a straight bar at the top, come out diagonally just to add a little more resistance.....and then just pull it down until your arms hit your thighs in one controlled slow motion, and the other one, you hook up a dumbbell cable on the bottom pulley and if you are facing forward you grab it with the arm farthest from the pulley and just pull out until you feel it stretch and then turn the other way and do the same.......that exercise really really really really burns....sorry the explanations are better, I couldn't findi it on exrx.net and got both of them from my lifting partner.

Sounds like you are doing different versions of Pull-downs.

I HIGHLY, I repeat HIGLY suggest doing pull-ups. You can still do your pull-downs, but only bring the bar to your chest and always do pull-downs after pull-ups.
    I'm back. For good.

Rocky Barbella is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rocky Barbella is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rocky Barbella is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rocky Barbella is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rocky Barbella is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rocky Barbella is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rocky Barbella is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rocky Barbella is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rocky Barbella is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rocky Barbella is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rocky Barbella is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Wow i didnt think people shrunk that much in 3 months

Originally posted by BigTraps
    Sounds like you are doing different versions of Pull-downs.

I HIGHLY, I repeat HIGLY suggest doing pull-ups. You can still do your pull-downs, but only bring the bar to your chest and always do pull-downs after pull-ups.
    yeah, I just started doing pull-up with my shoulders wokout, it really burns them out and I can feel it when I do behind the neck pull ups and rocky it's a long story, my car got stolen and me and my fiancee broke up, went into depression...slept 4 hrs a day, more than you want to know, sorry
    Last edited by Supaman; 08-23-2003 at 02:38 PM.

Chemically Imbalanced Wanker527's Avatar
    Wanker527 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wanker527 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wanker527 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wanker527 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wanker527 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wanker527 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wanker527 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wanker527 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wanker527 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wanker527 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wanker527 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    all that matters is that you're back on the right track man. you'll be well beyond your former size in no time. best of luck to you.
    "Oderint dum metuant." -Lucius Accius

back double bi
    Attached Images

breathingmurder is just really nice. (+1000) breathingmurder is just really nice. (+1000) breathingmurder is just really nice. (+1000) breathingmurder is just really nice. (+1000) breathingmurder is just really nice. (+1000) breathingmurder is just really nice. (+1000) breathingmurder is just really nice. (+1000) breathingmurder is just really nice. (+1000) breathingmurder is just really nice. (+1000) breathingmurder is just really nice. (+1000) breathingmurder is just really nice. (+1000)
    How the heck can you have a 34" chest at 165? I have a 39" chest at 133.

could be I'm measureing wrong, but I have a big problem building chest...either that or you have a big chest

gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Good work! You're lucky that your body reacts so quickly to lifting again!

Legs :)

Finally, got some legs pictures...yes I know they are bad
    Attached Images

calves
    Attached Images

soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    calves
    At least you are honest with your judgement about your calves. I dont see any! Yes i know i have to back up what im saying by showing my wheels..and i shall come summer time in Australia which is in December.
    If i were you i would be putting alot of work into your legs to balance your upper torso.People say bodybuilding starts with your shoulders. To me it starts with your calves.
    As for the rest of you? You look good.
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄▄█$$ BIG MONEY BALLERS $$ █▄▄
    ▌ ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌ ▐

dpman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dpman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dpman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dpman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dpman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dpman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dpman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dpman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dpman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dpman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dpman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    looking good.
    Don't completely neglect your waist though it looks okay but watch the bulking, you don't want a girl to be the one who let's you know that you have a little too much extra to grab.

Originally posted by soleus
    At least you are honest with your judgement about your calves. I dont see any! Yes i know i have to back up what im saying by showing my wheels..and i shall come summer time in Australia which is in December.
    If i were you i would be putting alot of work into your legs to balance your upper torso.People say bodybuilding starts with your shoulders. To me it starts with your calves.
    As for the rest of you? You look good.
    yeah, I'm starting a new program in about 2 weeks with a big emphasis on legs....some hill running and stuff like that...just have to get to 195 first.

Formerly known as K'Ching K_Ching's Avatar
    K_Ching will become famous soon enough. (+50) K_Ching will become famous soon enough. (+50) K_Ching will become famous soon enough. (+50) K_Ching will become famous soon enough. (+50) K_Ching will become famous soon enough. (+50) K_Ching will become famous soon enough. (+50) K_Ching will become famous soon enough. (+50) K_Ching will become famous soon enough. (+50) K_Ching will become famous soon enough. (+50) K_Ching will become famous soon enough. (+50) K_Ching will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    could be I'm measureing wrong, but I have a big problem building chest...either that or you have a big chest
    You must be measuring wrong, 'cause that chest looks much bigger.

rofrano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rofrano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rofrano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rofrano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Good work Supaman! You've really got some good definition in the recent pics. You're tall so after about 30 more pounds of mass you're going to be huge man! Keep up the liftin' and the growin'. Good luck