NPLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) NPLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) NPLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) NPLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) NPLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) NPLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) NPLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) NPLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) NPLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) NPLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) NPLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Talking Getting a Clean lean with " LEAN-RESCUE "

"LEAN-RESCUE", Lean Physique and Figure Rescuer, is making a difference, with CLEANLY, Rescuing Physiques and Figures.

Its as good as it can get!!

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/nutec/leanrescue.html
    Last edited by NPLabs; 08-03-2009 at 11:11 AM.
    Nutec Performance Labs, Inc
    Company Founded, Owned, by a Trusted, 25 plus year Pro Veteran, Firefighter!

Established, Nutec Performance Labs, May 2000

A.NO.PROPRIETARY BLEND ZONE!!

"Just as most people put their trust in me with their very lives, loved ones and personal property. They can absolutely trust Nutec Performance Labs, safe products that...perform..., company integrity, honesty and professionalism"

www.nplabs.net

NPLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) NPLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) NPLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) NPLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) NPLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) NPLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) NPLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) NPLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) NPLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) NPLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) NPLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by NPLabs View Post
    "LEAN-RESCUE", Lean Physique and Figure Rescuer, is making a difference, with CLEANLY, Rescuing Physiques and Figures.

Its as good as it can get!!

bump

"Just as most people put their trust in me with their very lives, loved ones and personal property. They can absolutely trust Nutec Performance Labs, safe products that...perform..., company integrity, honesty and professionalism"

www.nplabs.net

Xtreme317 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xtreme317 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xtreme317 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xtreme317 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xtreme317 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xtreme317 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xtreme317 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xtreme317 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xtreme317 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xtreme317 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xtreme317 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    54.89?? serious?
    NO-Beta log!!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=118583361

"You've got a body like an hourglass, and a face that could stop time."

Nimbus Nutrition Rep leonidas300's Avatar
    leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Xtreme317 View Post
    54.89?? serious?
    wow that is a lot. This is a well formulated product for sure, but damn that is quite a purchase price. He could sell these all day at $30, but $55.00 is a tough sell. This is one of the most expensive supplements I have seen.
    Certitude is the enemy of wisdom.
    "We have just enough religion to make us hate, but not enough to make us love one another." Johnathan Swift.

Remember this principle: if you have to chew something, it ain't anabolic. Alan Aragon

NIMBUS NUTRITION "When Performance is Everything!"
    POSEIDON
    clay@nimbusnutrition.com

Xtreme317 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xtreme317 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xtreme317 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xtreme317 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xtreme317 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xtreme317 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xtreme317 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xtreme317 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xtreme317 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xtreme317 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xtreme317 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by leonidas300 View Post
    wow that is a lot. This is a well formulated product for sure, but damn that is quite a purchase price. He could sell these all day at $30, but $55.00 is a tough sell. This is one of the most expensive supplements I have seen.
    for me $30 would even be a stretch, coming from a company new to bb.com that I'm sure not many members have heard of...also these seem to be relatively cheap ingredients, no?
    NO-Beta log!!

for me $30 would even be a stretch, coming from a company new to bb.com that I'm sure not many members have heard of...also these seem to be relatively cheap ingredients, no?
    As a matter of fact bodybuilding.com started selling our products back in September of year 2000. Cheap ingredients? No sir, NOT even remotely close.

www.nplabs.net

A Perfect Flaw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) A Perfect Flaw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) A Perfect Flaw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) A Perfect Flaw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) A Perfect Flaw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) A Perfect Flaw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) A Perfect Flaw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) A Perfect Flaw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) A Perfect Flaw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) A Perfect Flaw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) A Perfect Flaw is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    umm Caffeine=dirt cheap, Tyrosine=dirt cheap, green tea=cheap, b6=crazy cheap, the only ingredients that would run a little high depending on how much you brought would be chocamine and the green coffee bean extract.

Originally Posted by A Perfect Flaw View Post
    umm Caffeine=dirt cheap, Tyrosine=dirt cheap, green tea=cheap, b6=crazy cheap, the only ingredients that would run a little high depending on how much you brought would be chocamine and the green coffee bean extract.
    I will be diplomatic and professional. Unfortunately, your sadly misinformed. Ill ask that you study the ingredient profile and see if you find 80% EGCG green tea extract . Then surf the internet and find a product with this extract and the amount per serving of this ingredient.Ill save you some time and say ..you wont... wonder why? You might try the same with GCA, etc Hard to tell what is what as proprietary blends dont tell you much.

Would you walk into a Mercedes car dealership and tell the sales manager you can by a Toyota corolla for 20 grand. So you should be able to by that 500 Sl for the same price or less. After all they are cars and those tires are made of rubber.

www.nplabs.net

jdk01484 is just really nice. (+1000) jdk01484 is just really nice. (+1000) jdk01484 is just really nice. (+1000) jdk01484 is just really nice. (+1000) jdk01484 is just really nice. (+1000) jdk01484 is just really nice. (+1000) jdk01484 is just really nice. (+1000) jdk01484 is just really nice. (+1000) jdk01484 is just really nice. (+1000) jdk01484 is just really nice. (+1000) jdk01484 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I will be diplomatic and professional. Unfortunately, your sadly misinformed. Ill ask that you study the ingredient profile and see if you find 80% EGCG green tea extract . Then surf the internet and find a product with this extract and the amount per serving of this ingredient.Ill save you some time and say ..you wont... wonder why? You might try the same with GCA, etc Hard to tell what is what as proprietary blends dont tell you much.

Would you walk into a Mercedes car dealership and tell the sales manager you can by a Toyota corolla for 20 grand. So you should be able to by that 500 Sl for the same price or less. After all they are cars and those tires are made of rubber.

Well played, sir.

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by jdk01484 View Post
    Well played, sir.
    Well thank you my man!!! We only role like pros here.

www.nplabs.net

jdk01484 is just really nice. (+1000) jdk01484 is just really nice. (+1000) jdk01484 is just really nice. (+1000) jdk01484 is just really nice. (+1000) jdk01484 is just really nice. (+1000) jdk01484 is just really nice. (+1000) jdk01484 is just really nice. (+1000) jdk01484 is just really nice. (+1000) jdk01484 is just really nice. (+1000) jdk01484 is just really nice. (+1000) jdk01484 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Well thank you my man!!! We only role like pros here.
    I can see that! Looks like a solid ingredient profile to me, and like they say, you get what you pay for. If you want to pay for a mediocre product, you'll get mediocre results.

Originally Posted by jdk01484 View Post
    I can see that! Looks like a solid ingredient profile to me, and like they say, you get what you pay for. If you want to pay for a mediocre product, you'll get mediocre results.
    The truest of statements!!!!

www.nplabs.net

A Perfect Flaw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) A Perfect Flaw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) A Perfect Flaw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) A Perfect Flaw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) A Perfect Flaw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) A Perfect Flaw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) A Perfect Flaw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) A Perfect Flaw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) A Perfect Flaw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) A Perfect Flaw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) A Perfect Flaw is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Nowhere did I say it was a bad formula just overpriced. 80% green tea may have been up there price wise 6 or 7 years ago but nowadays you can find it pretty damn cheap. http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/now/egcg.html I realize the eccg is a little lower than whats in your brand as cheap as it is you can take two. Oh and just so I'm clear this product would only last 17 days if one were to follow the dosing instructions on the label?
    Last edited by A Perfect Flaw; 08-04-2009 at 08:25 AM.

Nowhere did I say it was a bad formula just overpriced. 80% green tea may have been up there price wise 6 or 7 years ago but nowadays you can find it pretty damn cheap. http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/now/egcg.html I realize the eccg is a little lower than whats in your brand as cheap as it is you can take two. Oh and just so I'm clear this product would only last 17 days if one were to follow the dosing instructions on the label?
    Ok you made one correct statement so far, yes, 17 days, if following label instructions. Everything else, your clueless. With your vast and years of experience in manufacturing, developing , sourcing, raw materials for dietary supplements. I'm sure you can come up with corrections in your clueless statements. At 23 and your bro experience background, you got it going on,!

What fortune 500 companies do you consult for?

"Its best to be thought of as a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt".

Sorry board members but I had too....
    Last edited by NPLabs; 08-04-2009 at 09:37 AM.

www.nplabs.net

the product you linked is only 50% EGCG
    edit: nvm you said that, but taking your rationalization doesn't add up. 2 lower quality doesnt = 1 higher quality
    NO-Beta log!!

is 17 days really enough to notice the said effects? or are you recommending the user to purchase two bottles? ($109.78)
    NO-Beta log!!

is 17 days really enough to notice the said effects? or are you recommending the user to purchase two bottles? ($109.78)
    You can notice side effects from 1 dose of any given product. This product is as clean and pure as it can get. The difference in cost per kilo from 50% egcg to 80% egcg is hundreds of dollars. When hundreds of kilos are purchased at one time, its not a cheap undertaking. That is just for the tea. Not to mention the "GCA", "iFAS50" , "ChocaminePlus" .You see the cleaner, more consistent, quality extracts do in fact function quite well with no dirty side effects. These are not watered down serving sizes as well. So factoring in all of this makes for a pricy production cost. We do not have marketing budgets to create hyped up ads. This product has legs and slowly but surly is standing on its own. We will not create a cheap product just to conform. We understand not everyone will see our products and know its benefits.
    Last edited by NPLabs; 08-04-2009 at 10:01 AM.

www.nplabs.net

Yeah the 109 price tag for a 30 day supply is what really gets me. For that price I'd think people would expect clen/dnp like results in terms of shedding bodyfat. Oh and no need to throw insults or dry sarcasm I did neither just questioned the make-up of a product.

LiveLong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiveLong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiveLong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiveLong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiveLong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiveLong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiveLong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiveLong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiveLong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiveLong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiveLong has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You can notice side effects from 1 dose of any given product. This product is as clean and pure as it can get. The difference in cost per kilo from 50% egcg to 80% egcg is hundreds of dollars. When hundreds of kilos are purchased at one time, its not a cheap undertaking. That is just for the tea. Not to mention the "GCA", "iFAS50" , "ChocaminePlus" .You see the cleaner, more consistent, quality extracts do in fact function quite well with no dirty side effects. These are not watered down serving sizes as well. So factoring in all of this makes for a pricy production cost. We do not have marketing budgets to create hyped up ads. This product has legs and slowly but surly is standing on its own. We will not create a cheap product just to conform. We understand not everyone will see our products and know its benefits.
    Nice profile NP on this product. I have to chime in here, the cost for 60% EGCG compared to 50% is almost double! So you can imagine what 80% would cost.
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/live/live.htm

www.livelongsupplements.com

gottalift78 is just really nice. (+1000) gottalift78 is just really nice. (+1000) gottalift78 is just really nice. (+1000) gottalift78 is just really nice. (+1000) gottalift78 is just really nice. (+1000) gottalift78 is just really nice. (+1000) gottalift78 is just really nice. (+1000) gottalift78 is just really nice. (+1000) gottalift78 is just really nice. (+1000) gottalift78 is just really nice. (+1000) gottalift78 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'll just diet.

Mito atleast came with a nice booklet and some water pills.
    If you're absent during my struggle, don't expect to be present during my success.

Smile

Originally Posted by LiveLong View Post
    Nice profile NP on this product. I have to chime in here, the cost for 60% EGCG compared to 50% is almost double! So you can imagine what 80% would cost.
    Thank you LiveLong! Much appreciated my man!

www.nplabs.net

ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I think the and I understand increased costs but I would have to agree that at 100+ for a 30 day run you may be pressed to find enough people to buy it for it to be profitable