Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000) wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000) wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000) wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000) wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000) wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000) wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000) wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000) wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000) wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000) wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by One Man Army
    DIdnt Tyson "sign" and was going to do "shows in the future" like 2 going on 3 years ago??? If he does do a show..whenever than is..if he does one EVER.... he will be pretty old. He is a tad bit over 40 years old now. By the time he gets in a Pride ring he will be 41 perhaps..at the least. He showed he was washed up in his last two boxing matches. He boxed last over a year ago. I dont see him doing well in Pride.....of course he get beat up some bums and do well.
    He isnt washed up cause of age...he is mentally ****ed.
    Mirin'triceps peak? Thanks westside barbell.

Gettin'older, studying MMA in Brazil gonna fight soon, on my own crew.

wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000) wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000) wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000) wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000) wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000) wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000) wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000) wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000) wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000) wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000) wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by TheBlueDevil
    Actually i have. And like i said, if you put a ****TY professional boxer in the ring with an MMA fighter in a BOXING exhibition the ****ty boxer will still win.
    I have seen pro boxers fall to hands of many a MMA guy. I would bet the top HW in pride could go with him, if they allow kicking and put him against cro-cop he is done for 90% of the time. Some MMA guys are exceptional boxers...and dont forget how unorthodox they are..I would actually bet on Liddell going toe to toe with Tyson especially if its an open weight class because chuck can use the clinch better than any boxer and hits damn hard even when he has to weigh in for fights..

I DONT CARE WHo this pisses off.

BOXING VS BOXING/hands hands.

Chuck,cro crop,fedor,etc..>Tyson

Architect of Aggression One Man Army's Avatar
    One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Lightbulb

Originally Posted by One Man Army
    Listen up genius..he started his comeback at age 38 in 1987..he won his hw belt at age 45 and retired at age 48.........so he wasnt 50. And it was more than a couple......secondly Tyson isnt near 40...HE IS 40. Probably be 41 when he enters a Pride ring. Also at least Foreman was good when he hit the ring in his 40s...looking at Tyson's past two professional fights he hasnt looked good(btw they were against subpar opponents)

For me posting this post I was negged by THEBLUEDEVIL....I guess he was pissed that I disproved much of what he was saying..he called me an idiot...but I think he would be more of one..he made so many errors in the post that I corrected for him

HandOfFate will become famous soon enough. (+50) HandOfFate will become famous soon enough. (+50) HandOfFate will become famous soon enough. (+50) HandOfFate will become famous soon enough. (+50) HandOfFate will become famous soon enough. (+50) HandOfFate will become famous soon enough. (+50) HandOfFate will become famous soon enough. (+50) HandOfFate will become famous soon enough. (+50) HandOfFate will become famous soon enough. (+50) HandOfFate will become famous soon enough. (+50) HandOfFate will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    In a *REAL* MMA match, Tyson would get his A$$ kicked by the *WORST* HW in Pride. However, if it's *ONLY* boxing, I would give him good odds on beating even Fador...Not joking.

saloman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saloman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saloman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saloman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saloman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saloman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saloman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saloman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saloman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saloman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saloman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Actually i have. And like i said, if you put a ****TY professional boxer in the ring with an MMA fighter in a BOXING exhibition the ****ty boxer will still win.
    I agree with that.

Originally Posted by saloman
    I agree with that.
    MMA guy will hav ethe better clinch tho and shots from it.

bjjwraslter7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bjjwraslter7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bjjwraslter7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bjjwraslter7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bjjwraslter7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bjjwraslter7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bjjwraslter7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bjjwraslter7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bjjwraslter7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bjjwraslter7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bjjwraslter7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    If were talking about a boxing match, I don't think there are many mma guys that could beat tyson.

It's like saying a good mma guy could beat an ncaa champion wrestler in a wrestling match.

MMA, I'd think pretty much everyone could beat tyson...within reason.

basement iron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basement iron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basement iron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basement iron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basement iron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basement iron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basement iron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basement iron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basement iron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basement iron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basement iron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Most of the time yes...but certainly not all of the time.

Some MMA fighters are ex professional boxers/amateur golden gloves champs.

Eyves Edwards current boxing record is 2-0.

Wheyhem. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheyhem. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheyhem. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheyhem. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheyhem. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheyhem. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheyhem. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheyhem. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheyhem. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheyhem. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheyhem. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    this is some crazy ****.
    ;$-BMB;$-

BORN2LOSE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BORN2LOSE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BORN2LOSE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BORN2LOSE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BORN2LOSE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BORN2LOSE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BORN2LOSE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BORN2LOSE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BORN2LOSE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BORN2LOSE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BORN2LOSE has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by cyclic17
    It is supposed to be under "special boxing rules," so it isn't true MMA.
    Exactly. An exhibition bout contested under Queensbury rules

http://www.secondsout.com/USA/news.cfm?ccs=229&cs=20162

Queensbury Rules:

http://iml.jou.ufl.edu/projects/Spri...tura/rules.htm

He would get crushed by _____ if he fought in Pride with normal rules.
    Putting fools to sleep since 2005
    Prime BJJ

bjjwraslter7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bjjwraslter7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bjjwraslter7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bjjwraslter7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bjjwraslter7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bjjwraslter7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bjjwraslter7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bjjwraslter7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bjjwraslter7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bjjwraslter7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bjjwraslter7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Can someone explain to me what the hell the point of having tyson fight "mma" if it's under "special boxing rules"? Why don't they just say he's boxing? Doesn't sound as exciting I guess.

BORN2LOSE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BORN2LOSE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BORN2LOSE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BORN2LOSE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BORN2LOSE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BORN2LOSE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BORN2LOSE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BORN2LOSE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BORN2LOSE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BORN2LOSE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BORN2LOSE has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by bjjwraslter7
    Can someone explain to me what the hell the point of having tyson fight "mma" if it's under "special boxing rules"? Why don't they just say he's boxing? Doesn't sound as exciting I guess.
    Well, it sounds like the pay per view is under the queensbury rules so who knows what rules will apply for his 10 fight contract.
    Prime BJJ

cyclic17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cyclic17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cyclic17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cyclic17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cyclic17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cyclic17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cyclic17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cyclic17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cyclic17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cyclic17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cyclic17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Can someone explain to me what the hell the point of having tyson fight "mma" if it's under "special boxing rules"?
    IMO, it is because Pride is doing a show in the US, and they need a name that people will recognize. Unless they are an avid MMA fan, most people aren't going to recognize names like Fedor, Wanderlei, Cro Cop, etc. (These names are like Michael Jordan, Tiger Woods, and Lance Armstrong in Japan...)

But everybody knows who Tyson is, largely due to the bad press that he's received over the years. Putting him on the card increases their fanbase and ticket sales, plus it gives the curiosity factor.

IMO, it is because Pride is doing a show in the US, and they need a name that people will recognize. Unless they are an avid MMA fan, most people aren't going to recognize names like Fedor, Wanderlei, Cro Cop, etc. (These names are like Michael Jordan, Tiger Woods, and Lance Armstrong in Japan...)

But everybody knows who Tyson is, largely due to the bad press that he's received over the years. Putting him on the card increases their fanbase and ticket sales, plus it gives the curiosity factor.
    It probably is a "bring more press to Pride" stunt though.
    Prime BJJ

You answered the question of why they are putting tyson in a pride fight...but not why it's just going to be a boxing match. I understand that putting tyson on any show will draw viewers but why not have him fight mma? Or at least some variation of mma so it's not just boxing.

He probably doesn't want to be involved in ground fighting/submissions, so they should make it like mma but with a 10 second ground fighting time limit where they stand them up after 10 seconds or something. That way you'd get to see some takedowns and gnp, but he would still have a chance.

cyclic17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cyclic17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cyclic17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cyclic17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cyclic17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cyclic17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cyclic17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cyclic17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cyclic17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cyclic17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cyclic17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Agreed, he doesn't want to be involved with submissions, because he doesn't know any...

I've heard a few conflicting rumors as to what the actual rules will be, so there might be a 10 second ground rule, or something to that effect. Yes, a pure boxing match isn't going to draw as much interest, so they'll have to do something to spice it up.

Agreed, he doesn't want to be involved with submissions, because he doesn't know any...

I've heard a few conflicting rumors as to what the actual rules will be, so there might be a 10 second ground rule, or something to that effect. Yes, a pure boxing match isn't going to draw as much interest, so they'll have to do something to spice it up.
    I like the limited ground fighting rule...he would be a very boring fight otherwise. Each round would be tyson throws a couple big punchs, tyson goes down, tyson has someone sitting on top of him punching him until he gets frustrated enough to bite off a bodypart.

Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm going to have to find a place to watch Tyson fight lol

the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Krikey187
    http://www.pridefc.com/pride2005/ind...ws&news_id=814

I'm really excited about this. Hopefully we get him against CroCop or Hunt and not some can. That being said I think CroCop and Hunt would beat Tyson in a boxing match. He's old and past his prime however he does sell tickets. Good move by Pride IMO.

exactly its great news,tyson still sells tickets and ppv's.

BringtheNoise is a name known to all. (+5000) BringtheNoise is a name known to all. (+5000) BringtheNoise is a name known to all. (+5000) BringtheNoise is a name known to all. (+5000) BringtheNoise is a name known to all. (+5000) BringtheNoise is a name known to all. (+5000) BringtheNoise is a name known to all. (+5000) BringtheNoise is a name known to all. (+5000) BringtheNoise is a name known to all. (+5000) BringtheNoise is a name known to all. (+5000) BringtheNoise is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Slated

Nice work on the physique man.
    Training log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152183263

Control? will become famous soon enough. (+50) Control? will become famous soon enough. (+50) Control? will become famous soon enough. (+50) Control? will become famous soon enough. (+50) Control? will become famous soon enough. (+50) Control? will become famous soon enough. (+50) Control? will become famous soon enough. (+50) Control? will become famous soon enough. (+50) Control? will become famous soon enough. (+50) Control? will become famous soon enough. (+50) Control? will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hmm. I don't think Tyson will be able to pull this one off..
    I don't know him to well, but judging him so far he might not work at it hard enough
    Pride has some pretty great fighters

LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I suppose they'll be using MMA gloves even though it's a "boxing" match?

I don't think Tyson will like getting hit that hard. Especially considering he quit on his stool in the last fight.

It's due to pure morbid curiousity that I would even download this fight, let alone pay for it, LOL.
    In 1945, Adolf Hilter died and went to Hell. Satan asked, "why are you in Hell?" He replied, "I am responsible for the massacre of millions" Satan said, "well done, sit to the right of my throne." In 1953, Joseph Stalin died and went to Hell. Satan asked, "why are you in Hell?" He replied "I killed millions to stay in power" Satan said "good, sit to my left" 2010, Ronnie James Dio died and went to Hell, Satan asked, "why are you in Hell?" Dio replied, "Bitch, get the fuk off my throne!"

American Hunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) American Hunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) American Hunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) American Hunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) American Hunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) American Hunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) American Hunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) American Hunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) American Hunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) American Hunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) American Hunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Now he's not even a good enough boxer to win any matches. he has no kickboxing or wrestling skills. It just looks like a famous old-timer trying to capatilize on his previous champion reputation. he'll make some money and loss ~2matches before he retires from MMA.

tl_D is not very well liked. (-100) tl_D is not very well liked. (-100) tl_D is not very well liked. (-100) tl_D is not very well liked. (-100) tl_D is not very well liked. (-100) tl_D is not very well liked. (-100) tl_D is not very well liked. (-100) tl_D is not very well liked. (-100) tl_D is not very well liked. (-100) tl_D is not very well liked. (-100) tl_D is not very well liked. (-100)
    him and sapp definatly should match up
    they have grudge against each other
    Fedor: " I will fight your champion Tim Sylvia for 800k."
    Dana: " I will give you 10k to show and 10k to win."
    Fedor: " No thank you sir."
    Dana: " Do you wanna be a ****in fighter or not."

Step_Up is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Step_Up is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Step_Up is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Step_Up is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Step_Up is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Step_Up is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Step_Up is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Step_Up is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Step_Up is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Step_Up is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Step_Up is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Unhappy

Originally Posted by Slated
    Whoa you look ripped I'm suprised. Anyway your sig has ****ing spoilers man I'm really annoyed now

CounterStrikeX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CounterStrikeX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CounterStrikeX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CounterStrikeX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CounterStrikeX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CounterStrikeX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CounterStrikeX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CounterStrikeX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CounterStrikeX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CounterStrikeX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CounterStrikeX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    tyson will get killed agianst top guys, of course no ground is allowed tyson is lucky cuz he be ****ed, but then agian Tyson is iron mike he may be old but this ruels will apply better than boxing to him no holding no bs, he is gonig streightfor knoucked out
    6-2 195 lbs 7% Bf
    188cm 90 kg

tl_D is not very well liked. (-100) tl_D is not very well liked. (-100) tl_D is not very well liked. (-100) tl_D is not very well liked. (-100) tl_D is not very well liked. (-100) tl_D is not very well liked. (-100) tl_D is not very well liked. (-100) tl_D is not very well liked. (-100) tl_D is not very well liked. (-100) tl_D is not very well liked. (-100) tl_D is not very well liked. (-100)
    lol karo parisian is younger than diego...bad example.
    rofl thats the fact that TUF noobs never knew
    Fedor: " I will fight your champion Tim Sylvia for 800k."
    Dana: " I will give you 10k to show and 10k to win."
    Fedor: " No thank you sir."
    Dana: " Do you wanna be a ****in fighter or not."

homer_7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) homer_7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) homer_7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) homer_7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) homer_7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) homer_7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) homer_7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) homer_7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) homer_7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) homer_7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) homer_7 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    tyson will get worked, but I would pay to see it
    Squat
    Press
    Pull
    EAT
    Rest

Repeat

T-bomb will become famous soon enough. (+50) T-bomb will become famous soon enough. (+50) T-bomb will become famous soon enough. (+50) T-bomb will become famous soon enough. (+50) T-bomb will become famous soon enough. (+50) T-bomb will become famous soon enough. (+50) T-bomb will become famous soon enough. (+50) T-bomb will become famous soon enough. (+50) T-bomb will become famous soon enough. (+50) T-bomb will become famous soon enough. (+50) T-bomb will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I just wanted to throw this in. Some people said MMA fighters dont train boxing they train to punch correctly. I train MMA and one of my classes is a boxing class and yes it is actual boxing not just punching correctly. I also spar with the Boxers to get my boxing as good as theirs. Also some of you might find this interesting. http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/b...rts-columnists