squatlover has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squatlover has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squatlover has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squatlover has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squatlover has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squatlover has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squatlover has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squatlover has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squatlover has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squatlover has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squatlover has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

why are sugars bad

don't get this - and the connection times out on searches too - too many references I guess.
    In bulking if you don't care how fat you get, why does it matter. the insulin spikes will probably help!

Painkiller has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Painkiller has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Painkiller has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Painkiller has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Painkiller has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Painkiller has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Painkiller has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Painkiller has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Painkiller has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Painkiller has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Painkiller has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    even if bulking,you want to have stable insulin levels,not up and down all the time,so better minimize sugars,except post-workout,when you want them

When i say minimize,i don't mean no sugars,but just try to take the majority of you carbs,from low GI complex carbs.The only times when simple carbs are good is a littl in the morning(for example a glass of orange juice,or a tablespoon of honey) and,of course post-workout.

Bro,you don't bulk to get fat(i hope so!),you bulk to get BIG
    Enjoy everything, Need nothing!

squatlover has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squatlover has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squatlover has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squatlover has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squatlover has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squatlover has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squatlover has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squatlover has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squatlover has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squatlover has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squatlover has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    ok, but I am a real hardgainer 185 pounds /5'8''/18% at 3800kcal/day and i still wasn't gaining. I was thinking to load up anyway I could!!

LordNeon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LordNeon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LordNeon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LordNeon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LordNeon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LordNeon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LordNeon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LordNeon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LordNeon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LordNeon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LordNeon has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally posted by squatlover
    ok, but I am a real hardgainer 185 pounds /5'8''/18% at 3800kcal/day and i still wasn't gaining. I was thinking to load up anyway I could!!
    Well, of course you do what works for you. Most people avoid sugar 'cuz it makes them fat, and doesn't keep them full for long to boot. If you have a tiny appetite but a high metabolism, though, you might be better off eating more sugary/starchy high-GI foods. (You lucky bastard, I wish I could get away with that :-) )

Painkiller has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Painkiller has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Painkiller has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Painkiller has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Painkiller has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Painkiller has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Painkiller has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Painkiller has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Painkiller has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Painkiller has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Painkiller has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    ok bro,try it..but i suggest not to overdo it with sugars and to take the most of them early in the day or postworkout.I may work for you,but not for me.Also to keep more stable insulin levels,try to eat small snacks and meals all the time(but don't go over the calories you have planned for bulking),that will make the sugars not to harmfull
    Enjoy everything, Need nothing!