Man_On_Fire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Man_On_Fire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Man_On_Fire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Man_On_Fire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Man_On_Fire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Man_On_Fire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Man_On_Fire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Man_On_Fire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Man_On_Fire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Man_On_Fire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Man_On_Fire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Whats the difference between a MRE and a regular protein shake?

I was alos wondering why MREs don't have a high carb content. Usually its half of the protein. What does it mean for someone like me who is trying to build mass?
    Seek and you will find.
    Ask and you will recieve.
    Workout and you will bulk.
    Amen.

Shunned, Unshunned UberBerzerker's Avatar
    UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    you eating military meals for gaining mass? MRE = military meals ready to eat. I don't think that's a smart idea. You meant MRP, right?

if you aren't making your own gainer shake out of steel cut oats, olive oil, protein, and peanut butter (natural) then something like Egopharm Mass Meal is a good MRP, as far as a gainer my favorite is Cytogainer by Cytosport.

your best making your own for quality of ingredients, though.
    If its not good for pregnant women then why would it be good for me. - MegaPump

NATHAN518 is a name known to all. (+5000) NATHAN518 is a name known to all. (+5000) NATHAN518 is a name known to all. (+5000) NATHAN518 is a name known to all. (+5000) NATHAN518 is a name known to all. (+5000) NATHAN518 is a name known to all. (+5000) NATHAN518 is a name known to all. (+5000) NATHAN518 is a name known to all. (+5000) NATHAN518 is a name known to all. (+5000) NATHAN518 is a name known to all. (+5000) NATHAN518 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by UberBerzerker
    you eating military meals for gaining mass? MRE = military meals ready to eat. I don't think that's a smart idea. You meant MRP, right?

if you aren't making your own gainer shake out of steel cut oats, olive oil, protein, and peanut butter (natural) then something like Egopharm Mass Meal is a good MRP, as far as a gainer my favorite is Cytogainer by Cytosport.

your best making your own for quality of ingredients, though.
    i don't know Uber...MREs have a LOT of calories

they might be a good choice for bulking

Shunned, Unshunned UberBerzerker's Avatar
    UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by NATHAN518
    i don't know Uber...MREs have a LOT of calories

they might be a good choice for bulking

yeah, I know, I eat them when we go backpacking. But they ain't exactly HEALTHY....but g'damn they are delish after a day of hiking and drinking whiskey.
    If its not good for pregnant women then why would it be good for me. - MegaPump

CEO Molecular Nutrition w_llewellyn's Avatar
    w_llewellyn is just really nice. (+1000) w_llewellyn is just really nice. (+1000) w_llewellyn is just really nice. (+1000) w_llewellyn is just really nice. (+1000) w_llewellyn is just really nice. (+1000) w_llewellyn is just really nice. (+1000) w_llewellyn is just really nice. (+1000) w_llewellyn is just really nice. (+1000) w_llewellyn is just really nice. (+1000) w_llewellyn is just really nice. (+1000) w_llewellyn is just really nice. (+1000)
    If you mean MRP, the difference is usually carbs and some fat. It is meant to provide enough calories to cover a meal, but not be a weight gainer.
    Author, ANABOLICS 10th Ed., Sport Supplement Reference Guide
    Director of R&D, Molecular Nutrition, LLC

MOLECULAR NUTRITION: We have reworked the standard model of muscle growth and EFA supplementation with the discovery and release of Arachidonic Acid (X-Factor).