JD McNugent will become famous soon enough. (+50) JD McNugent will become famous soon enough. (+50) JD McNugent will become famous soon enough. (+50) JD McNugent will become famous soon enough. (+50) JD McNugent will become famous soon enough. (+50) JD McNugent will become famous soon enough. (+50) JD McNugent will become famous soon enough. (+50) JD McNugent will become famous soon enough. (+50) JD McNugent will become famous soon enough. (+50) JD McNugent will become famous soon enough. (+50) JD McNugent will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Vacation workout

Ill be going on vacation soon and will have no equipment there. Ill also have trouble with my nutrition program which I hate cause Ive been on it for so long without cheating (except for once a week). So basically what Im asking is what do you guys recommend for a workout for 8 days with no equipment? I will be able to find something to do pullups and was thinking about some pushups/Hindu Pushups. Any other suggestions?

falconshall21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) falconshall21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) falconshall21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) falconshall21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) falconshall21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) falconshall21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) falconshall21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) falconshall21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) falconshall21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) falconshall21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) falconshall21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Three sets of pushups, pullups, and situps or crunches should do.

AJmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AJmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AJmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    When i went on vacation i just brought pair of dumbellsthat i could do bi's, tri's, and shoulders with. Then i did pushup for chest and pullups for back.....but if ur body needs some rest, just take the week off. And if ur really dedicated, im pretty sure u can manage to keep your nutrition program going

nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Lightbulb

How long have you been working out? This may be a good opportunity just to take a week off and let your body fully recharge. . . ?

JD McNugent will become famous soon enough. (+50) JD McNugent will become famous soon enough. (+50) JD McNugent will become famous soon enough. (+50) JD McNugent will become famous soon enough. (+50) JD McNugent will become famous soon enough. (+50) JD McNugent will become famous soon enough. (+50) JD McNugent will become famous soon enough. (+50) JD McNugent will become famous soon enough. (+50) JD McNugent will become famous soon enough. (+50) JD McNugent will become famous soon enough. (+50) JD McNugent will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by nutsy54
    How long have you been working out? This may be a good opportunity just to take a week off and let your body fully recharge. . . ?
    Unfortunately I took a week off about 2-3 weeks ago so I think its a little soon for that again. I was thinking possibly of doing a one week cutting cycle but Im not sure if this would work. Id do pushups, pullups, bodysquats, and some ab work every other day and do interval training cardio on the other days. Would this work? And when I came back would I experience some good gains when I get back on my mass gain program because of the low intensity break? Im just trying to think of the best way to keep to utilize this week vacation.

John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    easy..overtrain until that week..then on vacation just enjoy your vacation, do some pushups, free squats etc

the body will gain on that off week if you push it enough before hand....go ahead and overreach and that way you'll have some 'delayed training effect' that will resolve itself during the off week

kingfish3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingfish3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingfish3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingfish3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingfish3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingfish3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingfish3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingfish3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingfish3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingfish3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingfish3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    chill out dude , dont lift and enjoy the vacation