fedspunisher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fedspunisher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fedspunisher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fedspunisher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fedspunisher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fedspunisher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fedspunisher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fedspunisher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

**PICS** Tell me what you think

I'm 22 6' 3" went from 230lbs down to 205lbs. Been lifting pretty regularly for several years now.

http://emocion.itgo.com/bodybuilding.html

Thanks for looking and for commenting.

Eric

Goodguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Comment

If you are stronger now, lifting better, enjoy...but you looked better six months ago! It's just my opinion there should be some beef with the muscles. Those who confuse lean with emaciated might have a different opinion.

fedspunisher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fedspunisher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fedspunisher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fedspunisher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fedspunisher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fedspunisher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fedspunisher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fedspunisher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Everyone said if you want to look bigger you need to get cut but i kinda agree i thought i looked bigger until i put those pictures like that. Its part of the reason why i asked for comments.

Eric

BODYBUILDER889 is just really nice. (+1000) BODYBUILDER889 is just really nice. (+1000) BODYBUILDER889 is just really nice. (+1000) BODYBUILDER889 is just really nice. (+1000) BODYBUILDER889 is just really nice. (+1000) BODYBUILDER889 is just really nice. (+1000) BODYBUILDER889 is just really nice. (+1000) BODYBUILDER889 is just really nice. (+1000) BODYBUILDER889 is just really nice. (+1000) BODYBUILDER889 is just really nice. (+1000) BODYBUILDER889 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by fedspunisher
    Everyone said if you want to look bigger you need to get cut but i kinda agree i thought i looked bigger until i put those pictures like that. Its part of the reason why i asked for comments.

Eric
    looks ok. kill the furry creature that inhabits your chest and you might see some striation

XREDHAWK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

hey,,good work!

but @ 6'3 205 you should look leaner..just my 2 cents

Originally Posted by XREDHAWK
    but @ 6'3 205 you should look leaner..just my 2 cents
    Yeah i know what you mean. Each winter i pack on as much weight as i can some clean somes not (holidays) But im a pretty healthy eatter. Chicken eggs whole wheat everything lots of veggies and fruit and protein shakes. Each winter i try to put on 5-10lbs more then the winter before and each summer i end up cutting down the 1st summer i did this i cut down to 185 2nd summer 195 3rd summer 205. I have some pictures from each summer and i would say that at the heavy weights i look pretty much the same body fat so im guessing im putting on about 10lbs of muscle each year. To some thats good and to some thats bad but on my 30-40 minutes 4 times a week in the gym i would say its good. The onlything im wondering is how much muscle im lossing when im cutting like this in the summer. I try and keep my protein intake up in the around 250 when im cutting but calories and carbs i take a little low maybe to low. Calories maybe around 2200-2500 and carbs are around 150-175. If someone would like to tell me if im doing anything wrong or give me advice on what to improve on. (i use to have really bad back problems so i shyed away from legs but started doing them last fall and got up to 315 5 sets of 5 squat and 405 5 sets of 5 deadlift before my knee hurt to the point i quit and i havnt been doing them just taking a break but im starting up next week cause its finally back to normal so that 205lbs is pretty much all upper body)

Eric

Here are my exact totals of what i normally eat in a day.

Calories........Protein.......Fat.......Carbs..... ..Fiber.......Sodium
    2,050.0........260.4g......38.0g.....179.0g......3 0.0g......11.4g

Please feel free to tell me what im doing wrong that why im here.

Eric

P.S. My goal is to be big not huge to look good and to be healthy. Ive never had a 6 pack ive always been heavy this is probably the closest ive ever been to being able to see my abs in high school i was 244lbs and didnt lift much. (it was all fat) So a 6 pack would be nice but its not worth loosing all my other muscle.
    Last edited by fedspunisher; 07-10-2006 at 12:09 PM.

bf6067 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bf6067 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bf6067 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bf6067 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bf6067 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bf6067 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bf6067 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bf6067 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up Throwing in my 2 cents worth

I actually think you look better in the "after" pics. And yes, there is a difference between lean and emaciated(scrawniness). I would always error on the side of being leaner then fatter mainly because I have a very difficult time trimming off the weight and a very easy time putting the weight on. But it all depends upon one's viewpoint.

Originally Posted by bf6067
    I actually think you look better in the "after" pics. And yes, there is a difference between lean and emaciated(scrawniness). I would always error on the side of being leaner then fatter mainly because I have a very difficult time trimming off the weight and a very easy time putting the weight on. But it all depends upon one's viewpoint.
    Thanks!
    ................______
    ...............|..........|...|.|.|.|.......................|.|.|.|
    ...............|....Q....|...|.|.|.|==\\======//==|.|.|.|
    ...............|______|...|.|.|.|......\........./......|.|.|.|
    ..................\....._....................\.(...)./
    ....... _______\_(__)...................--|--
    ===/===========.................../====\
    |._/....................|................._||.....||_