jando will become famous soon enough. (+50) jando will become famous soon enough. (+50) jando will become famous soon enough. (+50) jando will become famous soon enough. (+50) jando will become famous soon enough. (+50) jando will become famous soon enough. (+50) jando will become famous soon enough. (+50) jando will become famous soon enough. (+50) jando will become famous soon enough. (+50) jando will become famous soon enough. (+50) jando will become famous soon enough. (+50)

front squats wrist flexibility

i did front squats after back squats today and i liked how they concentrated more on the quads. normally i end my routine with last set of squats with about 275 6 - 7 reps slightly below parallel (im tall) and doing front squats i ended with 205 x 6 but i felt like i could have gotten more but my wrists gave out. is there anything i can do to help with flexibility? i have 70 and 80lb dbs are my house if simply standing there in the front squat position would help or are there any stretches you suggesT? or just time?

Nickdude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nickdude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nickdude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nickdude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nickdude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nickdude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nickdude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nickdude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nickdude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nickdude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nickdude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    instead rack the bar on your middle delts and then hold the bar by crossing your hands over each other and then holding onto the bar.

thats hard to explain.

are you sure your holding the weight on your front delts though?

superdrool will become famous soon enough. (+50) superdrool will become famous soon enough. (+50) superdrool will become famous soon enough. (+50) superdrool will become famous soon enough. (+50) superdrool will become famous soon enough. (+50) superdrool will become famous soon enough. (+50) superdrool will become famous soon enough. (+50) superdrool will become famous soon enough. (+50) superdrool will become famous soon enough. (+50) superdrool will become famous soon enough. (+50) superdrool will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i was just about to post the same question lol. same problem here

like suggested I'm thinking about trying to hold the bar with my shoulders and forearms...but im always scared of the bar falling..is just resting it there enough to hold it in place?

_Lifter4Life_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) _Lifter4Life_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) _Lifter4Life_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) _Lifter4Life_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) _Lifter4Life_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) _Lifter4Life_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) _Lifter4Life_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) _Lifter4Life_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) _Lifter4Life_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) _Lifter4Life_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) _Lifter4Life_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I hold mine like this and have no problems...ive done rack walkouts with 400lbs+ and no problems holding it. DO reps with 250+ deep, and also no problems.

Heres a pic

gotta love my broomstick to show yas haha

Hope it helps..

Lifter,
    Attached Images
    "Absorb what is useful, reject what is useless." Bruce Lee

"The pain of bodybuilding is inevitable, but whether you suffer or not is entirely up to you."

Ladies Love Squat Butt Morbid_Mind's Avatar
    Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I prefer the crosshand grip. I never much cared for clean grip with front squats.

_Lifter4Life_, why are you doing front squats with a plunger??
    My Goals:

For to make the heavy weights light and the baggy clothes tight.

Nickdude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nickdude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nickdude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nickdude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nickdude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nickdude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nickdude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nickdude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nickdude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nickdude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nickdude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by _Lifter4Life_
    I hold mine like this and have no problems...ive done rack walkouts with 400lbs+ and no problems holding it. DO reps with 250+ deep, and also no problems.

Heres a pic

gotta love my broomstick to show yas haha

Hope it helps..

Lifter,
    damn your ugly

Shittygeneticsomorph BBing_Addict's Avatar
    BBing_Addict has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BBing_Addict has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BBing_Addict has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BBing_Addict has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BBing_Addict has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BBing_Addict has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BBing_Addict has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BBing_Addict has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BBing_Addict has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BBing_Addict has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BBing_Addict has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    IMO i dont see any point of using clean grip for front squats, unless of course you need to build up on it for a certain reason such as olympic lifting, etc. But for bodybuilding purposes i dont really see a point on it since the target muscles are not in the wrist, so i think the cross-arm support is better (for bbing that is).

here is a link of Milo Sarvec demostrating front squats with a cross-arm support.
    http://thefitshow.com/week5/milos_qu...s_quads1lg.htm

_Lifter4Life_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) _Lifter4Life_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) _Lifter4Life_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) _Lifter4Life_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) _Lifter4Life_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) _Lifter4Life_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) _Lifter4Life_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) _Lifter4Life_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) _Lifter4Life_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) _Lifter4Life_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) _Lifter4Life_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Morbid_Mind
    I prefer the crosshand grip. I never much cared for clean grip with front squats.

_Lifter4Life_, why are you doing front squats with a plunger??

Its a broom actually, and im sitting in my chair showing how I front squat because thats what a few wanted to see.

and nick dude..

you can really see with all those scribbles too right? Grow up..if you got nothing worth while to say then get lost.

Lifter,
    "Absorb what is useful, reject what is useless." Bruce Lee

"The pain of bodybuilding is inevitable, but whether you suffer or not is entirely up to you."