TMC Saint is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TMC Saint is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TMC Saint is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TMC Saint is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TMC Saint is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TMC Saint is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TMC Saint is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TMC Saint is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TMC Saint is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TMC Saint is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TMC Saint is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

I'm skinny...I know

But my question is how much should i gain before i start to cut to have a ryan reynolds/stiffler/brad pitt fight club body. I already know i'm going to get ripped on for wanting to look like one of these "skinny" guys but i do better working at achieveable goals. I know i'll never look like ronnie coleman so i figure its better to strive to achieve something i can attain than setting myself up for failure.
    Attached Images

Scaglietti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scaglietti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scaglietti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scaglietti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scaglietti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scaglietti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scaglietti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scaglietti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scaglietti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scaglietti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scaglietti will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    no-one will look like ronnie, but that doesnt mean u need to be skinny either.
    How much should u gain, id say another 30-40lbs... bulk like a psycho.
    Last edited by Scaglietti; 04-21-2006 at 09:48 PM.

KnightMysterio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You definitely dont look like you have the capability to get huge, but you do have a descent/good physique, just bulk a load full! You can easily attain a mens health look.

KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    20-30 lbs then cut, you'll look like RR
    6'3" 247lbs

Lose = Be careful not to lose that.
    Loose = The bolts are loose.
    There = She is there now.
    Their = They have their things.
    They're = They're going to the mall.
    To = They came to the house.
    Too = That's too bad.
    Two = 2.
    Your = Your dinner is ready.
    You're = If you're 150lbs you better have a 6 pack.

Cdem is a name known to all. (+5000) Cdem is a name known to all. (+5000) Cdem is a name known to all. (+5000) Cdem is a name known to all. (+5000) Cdem is a name known to all. (+5000) Cdem is a name known to all. (+5000) Cdem is a name known to all. (+5000) Cdem is a name known to all. (+5000) Cdem is a name known to all. (+5000) Cdem is a name known to all. (+5000) Cdem is a name known to all. (+5000)
    whats your weight now?

TMC Saint is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TMC Saint is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TMC Saint is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TMC Saint is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TMC Saint is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TMC Saint is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TMC Saint is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TMC Saint is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TMC Saint is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TMC Saint is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TMC Saint is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Oh yeah, sorry
    6'3
    160 pounds
    14 arms
    38 1/2 chest
    225x4 bench

phantom21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phantom21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phantom21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phantom21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phantom21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phantom21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phantom21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phantom21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phantom21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phantom21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phantom21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    you need to be at least 200lbs at that height. I still think I look somewhat small, but I'm getting close to the men's health look. If I were you I would go for at least 210. just eat a lot man. you'll probably end up around 14% bodyfat when you're done, but that's easily cuttable. You look to be around 7% right now.

And that 225 x 4 bench is pretty damn good for your chest and arm sizes and overall weight, so you have some potential to be huge.

oh yeah, it will take you about 9 months to pu ton 50lb like that if you have your diet properly outlined and your workouts in line.

shaneharon88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shaneharon88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shaneharon88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shaneharon88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shaneharon88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shaneharon88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shaneharon88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ........says.............
    Attached Images

Tony is just really nice. (+1000) Tony is just really nice. (+1000) Tony is just really nice. (+1000) Tony is just really nice. (+1000) Tony is just really nice. (+1000) Tony is just really nice. (+1000) Tony is just really nice. (+1000) Tony is just really nice. (+1000) Tony is just really nice. (+1000) Tony is just really nice. (+1000) Tony is just really nice. (+1000)
    put on at least 40 pounds...so basically it's going to take you a couple years at least
    Mod at universal-muscle.com

26 July 2001:
    Height - 6'1"
    Weight - 135 pounds
    Bodyfat - 6%

26 July 2005:
    Height - 6'1"
    Weight - 207 pounds
    Bodyfat - 8-9%

Provoked has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Provoked has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Provoked has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Provoked has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Provoked has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Provoked has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Provoked has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You already have Brad Pitts physique from fight club, he is pretty skinny in that movie...

http://home.arcor.de/innominate/fight2.jpg

Make sure your diet is on track and follow a proper workout don't try to custimise your own. I'm going to start this pretty soon, i would recommend the same as people have recommended it to me.

http://www.geocities.com/elitemadcow...Linear_5x5.htm

rom3os has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rom3os has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rom3os has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rom3os has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rom3os has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rom3os has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rom3os has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    how do u kinda largen ur waistline??mine is very small...kinda feel like a woman's ...lmfao