kevinWCU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Bowel Movement please!

Okay, I have just started eating a lot to build muscle, lots and lots of protein, however where the **** is the meat I ate 24 hours ago? I didn't **** it out, that means its stagnating in my body. All this food, and the terds don't size up to what I am eating. I have started to drop fat, but if I am not ****ting properly because of all this meat I am eating, isnt it WAY worse health wise? The meat just sits inside of you. Do you all **** out the full amount of meat you put in to your bodies?

Not what I use to be..... StrongEnough?'s Avatar
    StrongEnough? is on a distinguished road. (+10) StrongEnough? is on a distinguished road. (+10) StrongEnough? is on a distinguished road. (+10) StrongEnough? is on a distinguished road. (+10) StrongEnough? is on a distinguished road. (+10) StrongEnough? is on a distinguished road. (+10) StrongEnough? is on a distinguished road. (+10) StrongEnough? is on a distinguished road. (+10) StrongEnough? is on a distinguished road. (+10) StrongEnough? is on a distinguished road. (+10) StrongEnough? is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Well, if you **** it all out, how are you suppose to gain the nutrients and proteins from it?

How else are you eating? How much is "A lot"

uscg4good is on a distinguished road. (+10) uscg4good is on a distinguished road. (+10) uscg4good is on a distinguished road. (+10) uscg4good is on a distinguished road. (+10) uscg4good is on a distinguished road. (+10) uscg4good is on a distinguished road. (+10) uscg4good is on a distinguished road. (+10) uscg4good is on a distinguished road. (+10) uscg4good is on a distinguished road. (+10) uscg4good is on a distinguished road. (+10) uscg4good is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Are you gettin enough fiber?

kevinWCU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have been eating fruit nuts and meat for my meals, BUT also I have discontinued taking ******** (stimulant) and quit coffee and caffeine, all these things I believe facilitate bowel movements, I am just hoping once I get use to no chemical stimulants I will start moving the **** through my body normally.

BigTrans2006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigTrans2006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigTrans2006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigTrans2006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigTrans2006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigTrans2006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigTrans2006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigTrans2006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigTrans2006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigTrans2006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigTrans2006 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Start sucking down water.

Maybe a gallon and a half a day, basically for its natural dieuretic side effects.

Good Luck.
    "Anyway, no drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power." P. J. O'Rourke

mickgreen58 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mickgreen58 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by kevinWCU
    Okay, I have just started eating a lot to build muscle, lots and lots of protein, however where the **** is the meat I ate 24 hours ago? I didn't **** it out, that means its stagnating in my body. All this food, and the terds don't size up to what I am eating. I have started to drop fat, but if I am not ****ting properly because of all this meat I am eating, isnt it WAY worse health wise? The meat just sits inside of you. Do you all **** out the full amount of meat you put in to your bodies?
    I dont think anyone knows the answers to how much of meat you eat do you crap out.

Are you feeling constipated? A change in diet or alot of other factors can cause constipation.

Also, like the previous poster said, are you getting enough Fiber? They say you should be getting around 25-30 Grams of it (others have said 15-20).

And yes, you need to be drinking alot of water too.

nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by kevinWCU
    I have been eating fruit nuts and meat for my meals
    I see no mention of veggies...

Cold_As_Ice is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cold_As_Ice is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cold_As_Ice is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cold_As_Ice is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cold_As_Ice is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cold_As_Ice is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cold_As_Ice is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cold_As_Ice is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cold_As_Ice is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cold_As_Ice is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cold_As_Ice is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    The combination of fruit and protein consumed together could be causing SOME mal-absorption, which could have some potential constipating effects. A couple cups of coffee in the morning always ensures an excellent bowel movement for yours truly, along w/ ~1g water throughout the day. And aim to consume around 20-30g fiber per day.

Badass23 is not very well liked. (-100) Badass23 is not very well liked. (-100) Badass23 is not very well liked. (-100) Badass23 is not very well liked. (-100) Badass23 is not very well liked. (-100) Badass23 is not very well liked. (-100) Badass23 is not very well liked. (-100) Badass23 is not very well liked. (-100) Badass23 is not very well liked. (-100) Badass23 is not very well liked. (-100) Badass23 is not very well liked. (-100)
    eat your veggies and oats! Essential.

if you feel there's something wrong with you maybe try using magnesium milk.
    #UppityNegroCrew

**Mod negged x2 Crew (-8554547854) reps.**
    *Working on getting back LeReps Crew*
    *LeGOAT Crew*

Registered User JtheTransformer's Avatar
    JtheTransformer will become famous soon enough. (+50) JtheTransformer will become famous soon enough. (+50) JtheTransformer will become famous soon enough. (+50) JtheTransformer will become famous soon enough. (+50) JtheTransformer will become famous soon enough. (+50) JtheTransformer will become famous soon enough. (+50) JtheTransformer will become famous soon enough. (+50) JtheTransformer will become famous soon enough. (+50) JtheTransformer will become famous soon enough. (+50) JtheTransformer will become famous soon enough. (+50) JtheTransformer will become famous soon enough. (+50)

crapping

Funny subject(until it's you who can't crap!) I got the same affect when I started cutting... I used to crap like 4-5 times a day, and now I go once... One time in the morning, and I can guarantee you it is not as much as I eat.... So I assume my body is just being more efficient with the foods that I am now eating!!! Then again it might mean that you need more fiber(shrug).

--goodluck!!!!
    Do what you've always done - get what you've always got

In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is King!!!

We are limited but we can push back the borders of our limitations

Kamel407 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kamel407 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kamel407 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kamel407 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kamel407 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kamel407 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kamel407 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kamel407 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kamel407 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kamel407 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kamel407 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have no idea about the science behind things, but I will give you my personal experience.

I took a trip to India back in 1998.
    I was not lifting whatsoever.
    I was 200lbs (probably 25%BF)
    I was there for a total of 1 month.

While in India, I ate nothing but "clean" foods meaning nothing was processed.
    TONS of Rice, Curry, Chicken, Mutton, vegetables, etc.
    Everything was spicy as hell.
    It was hot as hell.
    I was constantly sweating, and I drank a ton of fluids.

Now, mind you I ate like there was no tommorrow, and the food was plentiful!
    For the month that I was there, I went through a half roll of toilet paper.
    But the entire time I was there it was nothing but urine and gas.
    Very Very little waste.

I ended up losing 30lbs (no idea how much was muscle, I wasn't paying attention at that time) while I was there (remember this was 1 month)
    Once I got home, I had this huge burger from Denny's, and it was the most painful bowel movement I ever had in my life!
    I attribute the weight loss to the constant heat, the clean foods, and the constant walking/traveling while there.

Now, when I start a strict diet/cardio/weight training program the first few days are almost always extremely diuretic, and from there its very small movements and a ton of gas. I don't do no carbs or low carbs either. The gas is just gas, no smell.
    So personally, I think a lot of it has to do with how much processed and non processed foods you eat, how often you train, how much dietary fiber you consume, and how much water you drink.
    I REP BACK!

I owe reps to:

I owe negs to:

Least I got Chicken! Leroy Jenkins's Avatar
    Leroy Jenkins is on a distinguished road. (+10) Leroy Jenkins is on a distinguished road. (+10) Leroy Jenkins is on a distinguished road. (+10) Leroy Jenkins is on a distinguished road. (+10) Leroy Jenkins is on a distinguished road. (+10) Leroy Jenkins is on a distinguished road. (+10) Leroy Jenkins is on a distinguished road. (+10) Leroy Jenkins is on a distinguished road. (+10) Leroy Jenkins is on a distinguished road. (+10) Leroy Jenkins is on a distinguished road. (+10) Leroy Jenkins is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Kamel407
    I had this huge burger from Denny's, and it was the most painful bowel movement I ever had in my life!
    Classic

Tannoi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    1/2 a cup of all bran EVERY SINGLE DAY works wonders.

Take the Captain Kirk challenge!

haleluyah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) haleluyah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) haleluyah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) haleluyah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) haleluyah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) haleluyah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) haleluyah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) haleluyah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) haleluyah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) haleluyah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) haleluyah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Tannoi
    1/2 a cup of all bran EVERY SINGLE DAY works wonders.

Take the Captain Kirk challenge!
    No man, All bran in morning AND before you sleep. Guarantee effect will be like opening a champagne bottle the morning after.
    There is no such thing as overtraining.
    If you are not ready to change drastically, you are not ready for bodybuilding.

your dreams. my reality. d2r2005's Avatar
    d2r2005 is on a distinguished road. (+10) d2r2005 is on a distinguished road. (+10) d2r2005 is on a distinguished road. (+10) d2r2005 is on a distinguished road. (+10) d2r2005 is on a distinguished road. (+10) d2r2005 is on a distinguished road. (+10) d2r2005 is on a distinguished road. (+10) d2r2005 is on a distinguished road. (+10) d2r2005 is on a distinguished road. (+10) d2r2005 is on a distinguished road. (+10) d2r2005 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i wouldn't do allbran that much. 1 serving has 100% folic acid. + multi +whatever you eat. it could give you upset stomach, headache etc. go with flax. i take 1 - 2 tablespoons a day, and it keeps me regular. also, i take .5 gram of magnesium before bed, and that helps too.

kranked is on a distinguished road. (+10) kranked is on a distinguished road. (+10) kranked is on a distinguished road. (+10) kranked is on a distinguished road. (+10) kranked is on a distinguished road. (+10) kranked is on a distinguished road. (+10) kranked is on a distinguished road. (+10) kranked is on a distinguished road. (+10) kranked is on a distinguished road. (+10) kranked is on a distinguished road. (+10) kranked is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I find a fairly large spinach and chicken salad mid-day works wonders. It's all about the fiber.

almostnuts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) almostnuts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) almostnuts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) almostnuts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) almostnuts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) almostnuts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) almostnuts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) almostnuts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) almostnuts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) almostnuts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) almostnuts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by d2r2005
    i wouldn't do allbran that much. 1 serving has 100% folic acid. + multi +whatever you eat. it could give you upset stomach, headache etc. go with flax. i take 1 - 2 tablespoons a day, and it keeps me regular. also, i take .5 gram of magnesium before bed, and that helps too.
    On the days I supplement fat intake with flaxseed oil, the next day I usually take a healthy one. Sometimes after an extra day of not teaching the kids to swim, I'll take flaxseed oil that night. The next morning I swear there's hair and teeth floating. LOL.

MuscleMilk516 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MuscleMilk516 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MuscleMilk516 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MuscleMilk516 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MuscleMilk516 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MuscleMilk516 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MuscleMilk516 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Talking

If all else fails.... Swiss Kriss " Colon Clense "

It works wonders.

your dreams. my reality. d2r2005's Avatar
    d2r2005 is on a distinguished road. (+10) d2r2005 is on a distinguished road. (+10) d2r2005 is on a distinguished road. (+10) d2r2005 is on a distinguished road. (+10) d2r2005 is on a distinguished road. (+10) d2r2005 is on a distinguished road. (+10) d2r2005 is on a distinguished road. (+10) d2r2005 is on a distinguished road. (+10) d2r2005 is on a distinguished road. (+10) d2r2005 is on a distinguished road. (+10) d2r2005 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by MuscleMilk516
    If all else fails.... Swiss Kriss " Colon Clense "

It works wonders.
    I try to dodge that

Decosta is on a distinguished road. (+10) Decosta is on a distinguished road. (+10) Decosta is on a distinguished road. (+10) Decosta is on a distinguished road. (+10) Decosta is on a distinguished road. (+10) Decosta is on a distinguished road. (+10) Decosta is on a distinguished road. (+10) Decosta is on a distinguished road. (+10) Decosta is on a distinguished road. (+10) Decosta is on a distinguished road. (+10) Decosta is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I was thinking about this earlier and I was thinking. If you're eatting clean foods, then your body can use the majority of the food to fuel itself therefore very little waste will be produced.

Compare that to a bg mac with fries and a chocolate milkshake. There are alot of ingredients that the body cannot or will not use. Either because it's too much or it can't absorb it, therefore you tend to go toilet more often.

It's a thought.

*tucks war and peace under his arm and closes the door"
    My Journal
    ----------

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=4968683

jeff232 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jeff232 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jeff232 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jeff232 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jeff232 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jeff232 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jeff232 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jeff232 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jeff232 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jeff232 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jeff232 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    get some metamucil and take it every night before bed as directed, in 2 days you will be regular. and youll stay that way as long as you take it.

kendog will become famous soon enough. (+50) kendog will become famous soon enough. (+50) kendog will become famous soon enough. (+50) kendog will become famous soon enough. (+50) kendog will become famous soon enough. (+50) kendog will become famous soon enough. (+50) kendog will become famous soon enough. (+50) kendog will become famous soon enough. (+50) kendog will become famous soon enough. (+50) kendog will become famous soon enough. (+50) kendog will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    No, the meat is chemically digested and converted into amino acid and amino acid peptides. I then presume once your body has every crany full of protein you begin to piss amounts of it out.