brakloes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brakloes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brakloes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brakloes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brakloes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brakloes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brakloes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brakloes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brakloes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brakloes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brakloes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool Another Supplement?? (Novedex xt??, no explode??)

Well I used to post here but life and what not have gotten me away from the gym....I am 32, have always been active but have been suffering a string of injuries over the last 4 years. I have been healthy, started back into things...and now am looking to get a bit more serious. I am currently 230 (naked) I don't feel much fatter but its somewhere, since when I was working out I only weighted 215.

MY BASIC QUESTIONS.......

1. Novedex new supplement/hyped out? - I tried to read as much as I could find on here...seems mixed. Lots like it, some have had good results some havent...Hair loss? Sexual desire/function? I chose this because it was suggested to me, I have always been strong but thick (fat kid as a child) even when active I Have had fat on my belly and chest. I have always just ate well, and taken basic/safe supplements. I noticed that alot of the people using it are coming off a cycle (steroids??) Sorry if that is not correct, I am out of touch with supplements, so cycle means steroids to me

2. No-Explode?? All the "kids" at the fire station take it....thought I would try it. They say its better then regular creatine (last stuff I used was simple mono-hydrate and honestly I don't think it did much, but then again I have always been healthy.

PLAN - so I am running in the morning (get my fat butt some cardio), then I rest have a healthy breakfast....Take no-explode an hour or two later then work out. Protein shake for recovery........Lunch later in the day (take some arginine pills - they seem to have gotten very cheap. Even if they don't help with the work out....they help in "OTHER" areas........Take the Novedex in the evening before bed. So far (just started) I took 1,1,2...Wasn't planning taking more then 2 based on average story dosage.

SO WHAT CAN YOU GUYS TELL ME? I feel like a noobie once again

brakloes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brakloes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brakloes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brakloes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brakloes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brakloes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brakloes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brakloes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brakloes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brakloes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brakloes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Come on guys.......

Piece has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If you are just getting your feet wet again, I wouldn't worry about Novedex. You just need a clean diet (whole grain carbs, lean protein, some fibrous carbs, and a lot of water). Get a quality protein like, Optimum whey, a good multivitamin like Animal Pak, and after you have been back lifting for a few months try an NO booster like No-Xplode or Super Pump 250. It has creatine in it, but people take it for its pumps. If you decide you want to take some creatine, just get some bulk monohydrate and use it when you wake up, after you lift, and at bedtime.

Good luck

Piece has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Oh, and I forgot; some branch chain amino acid complext wouldn't be a bad idea either.

zjh9601 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Piece View Post
    If you are just getting your feet wet again, I wouldn't worry about Novedex. You just need a clean diet (whole grain carbs, lean protein, some fibrous carbs, and a lot of water). Get a quality protein like, Optimum whey, a good multivitamin like Animal Pak, and after you have been back lifting for a few months try an NO booster like No-Xplode or Super Pump 250. It has creatine in it, but people take it for its pumps. If you decide you want to take some creatine, just get some bulk monohydrate and use it when you wake up, after you lift, and at bedtime.

Good luck
    you mean Super Dump 250? that sh*t gives you monkey butt!!