gisnb will become famous soon enough. (+50) gisnb will become famous soon enough. (+50) gisnb will become famous soon enough. (+50) gisnb will become famous soon enough. (+50) gisnb will become famous soon enough. (+50) gisnb will become famous soon enough. (+50) gisnb will become famous soon enough. (+50) gisnb will become famous soon enough. (+50) gisnb will become famous soon enough. (+50) gisnb will become famous soon enough. (+50) gisnb will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Fat won't leave!!!!

Been cutting and lost weight, look more define except fot the very area that I want to lose fat...stomach. It will not budge.

Lifting and doing cardio, diet is right. started at 500 below maintenance and had to drop to 800-900 under maintenance after week and a half. Several small meals a day. Tried Leax Xtreme, DCP by RPN, green tea, Thyrocuts II (not at the same time) and nothing. Lost 5 pounds and seem to have kept the muscle because using 11 oxo right now, but stomach is still the same.

I don't know what to do. My bodyfat will be too low on the rest of my body when the midsection catches up...if it ever catched up.

This is so frustrating. It's only been a month, but thought I would notice something in the midsection, anything.

qw3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) qw3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) qw3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) qw3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) qw3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) qw3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) qw3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) qw3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) qw3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) qw3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) qw3r will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    nothing much you can do but stick with it. for most every guy, mid section fat is the last to go and the first to add. the only way bodyfat will be too low on the rest of your body would be if you were skinny fat and dont workout, drink a lot, etc. but thats not you, right?
    *********DISCOUNT CODES********* save money and support bodybuilding.com!

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=49461171&postcount=65

*********DISCOUNT CODES********* save money and support bodybuilding.com!

"Having a long or frequent memory for mistakes and a short or infrequent memory for successes is a guaranteed way to develop fear of failure. High achievers dwell on what they do well and spend very little time evaluating themselves and their performances."

-Dr. John Eliot

DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    yeah diet an cardio is really all you can rely on..keep tweaking it till you get it.

gisnb will become famous soon enough. (+50) gisnb will become famous soon enough. (+50) gisnb will become famous soon enough. (+50) gisnb will become famous soon enough. (+50) gisnb will become famous soon enough. (+50) gisnb will become famous soon enough. (+50) gisnb will become famous soon enough. (+50) gisnb will become famous soon enough. (+50) gisnb will become famous soon enough. (+50) gisnb will become famous soon enough. (+50) gisnb will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It used to come off easily...guess I'm an old man now...the ripe old age of 37.

~~Aries~~ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ~~Aries~~ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ~~Aries~~ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ~~Aries~~ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ~~Aries~~ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ~~Aries~~ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ~~Aries~~ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ~~Aries~~ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ~~Aries~~ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ~~Aries~~ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ~~Aries~~ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Are you wanting to lose more body fat overall or just touch up some areas? You could look into using Napalm for your stomach. It's great for targeting those trouble areas that no matter what we do just don't want to go away.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/avant/napalm.html

Otherwise I would up your cardio, perhaps doing some HIIT and give it more time.

Originally Posted by qw3r View Post
    nothing much you can do but stick with it. for most every guy, mid section fat is the last to go and the first to add. the only way bodyfat will be too low on the rest of your body would be if you were skinny fat and dont workout, drink a lot, etc. but thats not you, right?
    I see what you mean. Not skinny, not huge...somewhere in the middle.

Originally Posted by ~~Aries~~ View Post
    Are you wanting to lose more body fat overall or just touch up some areas? You could look into using Napalm for your stomach. It's great for targeting those trouble areas that no matter what we do just don't want to go away.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/avant/napalm.html

Otherwise I would up your cardio, perhaps doing some HIIT and give it more time.
    I still question if this stuff actually works...I've seen all the info on it, but still.

Anyway, I purchased some this week and will try it on the problem area. If it helps, I'll give glowing reviews.

~~Aries~~ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ~~Aries~~ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ~~Aries~~ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ~~Aries~~ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ~~Aries~~ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ~~Aries~~ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ~~Aries~~ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ~~Aries~~ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ~~Aries~~ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ~~Aries~~ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ~~Aries~~ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by gisnb View Post
    I still question if this stuff actually works...I've seen all the info on it, but still.

Anyway, I purchased some this week and will try it on the problem area. If it helps, I'll give glowing reviews.
    Please do. Actually feel free to give us your honest review regardless of which way it goes. What kind of diet are you doing? Reason I ask is cause Napalm works really well with a low carb type diet. That was the best for me. Anyway, I hope it all works out.

pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by gisnb View Post
    Fat won't leave!!!!
    ^^^^

Sad to say that you are LITERALLY correct... once the fat cells are there, for the most part you can only SHRINK them... not kill them. There are very few exceptions.
    Free agent
    Research and Development Consultant
    11+ Years Experience

terminator6600 is just really nice. (+1000) terminator6600 is just really nice. (+1000) terminator6600 is just really nice. (+1000) terminator6600 is just really nice. (+1000) terminator6600 is just really nice. (+1000) terminator6600 is just really nice. (+1000) terminator6600 is just really nice. (+1000) terminator6600 is just really nice. (+1000) terminator6600 is just really nice. (+1000) terminator6600 is just really nice. (+1000) terminator6600 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Bro! Try the ketogenic diet. It's been melting faces (and fat) for quite a while now.. I'm on it right now and I'm seeing way bigger differences than just being on a reduced calorie diet. Seriously, man. People think us ketoers are crazy, but it really has worked quite well for BB.com members. Go check it out over in the Nutrition->Keto section. If you need some tips, or want me to explain it to you, or just help you out, shoot me a PM with your keto questions!!

Hopefully I'll see you on the other side..
    Semper Fortis; Non Sibi, Sed Patriae!

-Operation Relaunch: Terminator6600's Journal-
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137278933

Originally Posted by terminator6600 View Post
    Bro! Try the ketogenic diet. It's been melting faces (and fat) for quite a while now.. I'm on it right now and I'm seeing way bigger differences than just being on a reduced calorie diet. Seriously, man. People think us ketoers are crazy, but it really has worked quite well for BB.com members. Go check it out over in the Nutrition->Keto section. If you need some tips, or want me to explain it to you, or just help you out, shoot me a PM with your keto questions!!

I agree. I did Keto for a couple months and saw nice progress. I just couldn't get enough variety to keep me doing it. To me it was a more difficult diet to set up and stay consistant. Although I do low-carb now for the most part.

bseidl is just really nice. (+1000) bseidl is just really nice. (+1000) bseidl is just really nice. (+1000) bseidl is just really nice. (+1000) bseidl is just really nice. (+1000) bseidl is just really nice. (+1000) bseidl is just really nice. (+1000) bseidl is just really nice. (+1000) bseidl is just really nice. (+1000) bseidl is just really nice. (+1000) bseidl is just really nice. (+1000)

Smile

I've considered trying the Keto diet because I hear great things. But I don't think I can go below 50g of carbs for 5 days. I would think my energy levels would drop drastically. Plus I can't eat any fruit which are excellent in nutrition. Currently I'm on a 100g of carbs a day diet and it seems to work pretty good. I lose about a pound every week.

terminator6600 is just really nice. (+1000) terminator6600 is just really nice. (+1000) terminator6600 is just really nice. (+1000) terminator6600 is just really nice. (+1000) terminator6600 is just really nice. (+1000) terminator6600 is just really nice. (+1000) terminator6600 is just really nice. (+1000) terminator6600 is just really nice. (+1000) terminator6600 is just really nice. (+1000) terminator6600 is just really nice. (+1000) terminator6600 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Yeah, keto is a very interesting change in the way of mindset and routine, but once you get used to what you can eat, what you can't, etc. it gets way easy. Like lately I can guess what to eat and fall in to my macros relatively accurately when I put everything into FitDay at the end of the day.. I'm usually just a tablespoon of olive oil or a half can of tuna away. You just gotta remember to not be scared of fat!

Also, your energy levels are not low and are actually better than on carbs! Your body just has to get used to using ketones for fuel instead of glucose. It takes about a day to switch over, and yeah, the first day you feel mellower if you didn't sleep much the night before, but after your body is up on ketones you feel great!

..and I'm super curious about Napalm, Aries. Any samples available? Also, I just got a helluva idea. What if Avant made a Napalm Tanning Oil that had Napalm + SPF8 + Moisturizer? I'd be way down.. especially if it smelled like coconut.. lol. Mmm..
    Last edited by terminator6600; 02-28-2008 at 05:09 PM.

yCat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yCat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yCat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yCat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yCat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yCat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yCat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yCat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yCat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yCat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yCat is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    im trying a keto diet now. its weird. i hate not being able to drink milk its so gooooooooood
    seated rows before hoes

yCat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yCat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yCat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yCat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yCat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yCat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yCat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yCat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yCat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yCat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yCat is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    What if Avant made a Napalm Tanning Oil that had Napalm + SPF8 + Moisturizer? I'd be way down..
    then you would have to apply it all over your body. you would go through a bottle in 2 uses and would be expensive as **** ;[
    seated rows before hoes

..and I'm super curious about Napalm, Aries. Any samples available? Also, I just got a helluva idea. What if Avant made a Napalm Tanning Oil that had Napalm + SPF8 + Moisturizer? I'd be way down..

Well, we don't have any samples, but you could always apply to get free Napalm to video log it for us.

Check it out here:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=7051521

You mean something like this?

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/rp...cmeltdown.html

Originally Posted by ~~Aries~~ View Post
    Damn.. I thought I had an original idea.. :P

LOL.....it happens.

micknort has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) micknort has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) micknort has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    good thread thus far, im in your boat playa.
    done the hydroxy,lipo6 and mx-ls7, currently just started animal cuts. im trying to get abs as well and have that stubborn gut fat just hanging in there.
    Im 32 and do am cardio, weights and then 20 cardio after weight in 2 gym sessions a day.
    diet is 1800cals in and about 3800cals out a day. all low carb minimal fat, lots of tuna LF cottage cheese and greens.
    it is a mind killer .

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4.../fronttrap.jpg
    Last edited by micknort; 02-28-2008 at 05:55 PM.

rpen22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rpen22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rpen22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rpen22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rpen22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rpen22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rpen22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rpen22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rpen22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rpen22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rpen22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Just as an aside, Atomic Meltdown does not contain any SPF.

Other than that, you pretty much nailed the formula with your idea(Napalm+Tanning accelerators+Moisturizers).
    Ryan
    Avant Research Representative
    www.AvantResearch.com
    http://bodybuilding.com/store/avant/avant.htm
    rpen22@avantresearch.com

A1CJAW has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) A1CJAW has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) A1CJAW has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) A1CJAW has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) A1CJAW has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) A1CJAW has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) A1CJAW has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) A1CJAW has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) A1CJAW has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) A1CJAW has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) A1CJAW has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    use those rotor 6 minute ab things!