Creature83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Creature83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Creature83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Creature83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Creature83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Creature83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Creature83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Creature83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Creature83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Creature83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Creature83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Need some quick advice

I'm trying to decide how to split up my routine and am kind of blocked. I'm just trying to figure out what body groups to workout on the same day.

Should I do chest and arms on the same day then shoulders and back the next? Should i put the lower body workout in between the upper body days or do the upper body days consecutively? I try and get in abs everyday.

svt_tx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) svt_tx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) svt_tx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) svt_tx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) svt_tx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) svt_tx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) svt_tx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) svt_tx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) svt_tx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Here is how I do it (not that I am a pro or really even in shape) and I was told along time ago to match up these bodyparts as they kind of work hand in hand (keep blood flowing in the same areas).

Back/Biceps
    Chest/Triceps
    Shoulders/Traps
    off day
    Legs (get their own day!)

Legs are my last workout for the week so I get two off days to recover

Hope this helps
    Last edited by svt_tx; 02-24-2008 at 03:25 PM. Reason: spelling
    If it didn't hurt, it didn't work!