tonymachado123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonymachado123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonymachado123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonymachado123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonymachado123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonymachado123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonymachado123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonymachado123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonymachado123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonymachado123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonymachado123 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

just found out,...... life isnt the same anymore

i loved milk to but now i am lactose intolerant,
    i thought that was something u were born with, i didnt no it could happy over time, but i have cut out milk and i am on a zero lactose protein but im running out of it,
    so what r some products that are lactose free, protein powders, milk, ext.
    im using the new formula of muscle milk right now,
    im thinking about getting another one of those, but what other powders are zero lactose to

KenKash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KenKash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KenKash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KenKash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KenKash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KenKash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    American Whey protein powders are lactose-free with digestive enzymes and BCAAs.
    http://www.kashpersonaltraining.com

itlnchik will become famous soon enough. (+50) itlnchik will become famous soon enough. (+50) itlnchik will become famous soon enough. (+50) itlnchik will become famous soon enough. (+50) itlnchik will become famous soon enough. (+50) itlnchik will become famous soon enough. (+50) itlnchik will become famous soon enough. (+50) itlnchik will become famous soon enough. (+50) itlnchik will become famous soon enough. (+50) itlnchik will become famous soon enough. (+50) itlnchik will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    there are alotve dairy products that are lactose free! Think the milk is called Lactaid...they also have yogurts and cc lactose free! Just gotta look in the dairy section theres alot to choose from!
    "I'm not tense, just terribly, terribly alert"

in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by tonymachado123 View Post
    i thought that was something u were born with, i didnt no it could happy over time, but i have cut out milk and i am on a zero lactose protein but im running out of it,
    im thinking about getting another one of those, but what other powders are zero lactose to
    Usually 100% Whey Protein Isolates are lactose free. Lactase (i.e. Lactaid) digestive enzymes will be helpful too.
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Yeah, I am lactose intolerant too, and I love ice cream, but almost never eat it because it gives me horrible gas and diarrhea.

androyd is on a distinguished road. (+10) androyd is on a distinguished road. (+10) androyd is on a distinguished road. (+10) androyd is on a distinguished road. (+10) androyd is on a distinguished road. (+10) androyd is on a distinguished road. (+10) androyd is on a distinguished road. (+10) androyd is on a distinguished road. (+10) androyd is on a distinguished road. (+10) androyd is on a distinguished road. (+10) androyd is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'm lactose intolerant too and these are what I get:

ON 100% Whey - Vanilla Ice Cream, Double Chocolate, Strawberry Banana flavors. All contain lactase, I'm sure their others do too.

Lactaid Milk - tastes a bit on the sweet side, but whatever.

And the things that do contain lactose naturally but don't come lactose free, like cottage cheese for example, I simply pop 1 lactase pill upon first bite and it seems to work great!

http://content.costco.com/Images/Con...duct/91090.jpg
    Last edited by androyd; 02-21-2008 at 03:51 PM.

tonymachado123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonymachado123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonymachado123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonymachado123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonymachado123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonymachado123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonymachado123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonymachado123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonymachado123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonymachado123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonymachado123 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    how much do they cost

silly creative genius darkblood's Avatar
    darkblood will become famous soon enough. (+50) darkblood will become famous soon enough. (+50) darkblood will become famous soon enough. (+50) darkblood will become famous soon enough. (+50) darkblood will become famous soon enough. (+50) darkblood will become famous soon enough. (+50) darkblood will become famous soon enough. (+50) darkblood will become famous soon enough. (+50) darkblood will become famous soon enough. (+50) darkblood will become famous soon enough. (+50) darkblood will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    how much do they cost
    Lactose-free products generally are a little bit more expensive than the regular products. I buy Dairy-Ease? lactose-Free milk every week.
    "Bow down... bow down... before the power of Santa! Or be crushed... be crushed... by his jolly boots of doom!" --Elves:: Invader Zim episode 29, The Most Horrible Xmas Ever

No one on ignore list. I do not fear conflicting perspectives.

Instant Runoff Voting: demolish the two-party dictatorship - http://www.instantrunoff.com/

So Fly My Ash is Lined Up rainieravesouth's Avatar
    rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    really? i didnt know your body could change like that...sucks to hear man. sorry. there are a lot of lactose free dairy items though. good luck

surefooted is on a distinguished road. (+10) surefooted is on a distinguished road. (+10) surefooted is on a distinguished road. (+10) surefooted is on a distinguished road. (+10) surefooted is on a distinguished road. (+10) surefooted is on a distinguished road. (+10) surefooted is on a distinguished road. (+10) surefooted is on a distinguished road. (+10) surefooted is on a distinguished road. (+10) surefooted is on a distinguished road. (+10) surefooted is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'm lactose intolerant as well. I still drink milk though. ( 2 ounces with my oats and 12 with my night protein).

But anyways, You could also use soy milk. I like the taste of vanilla soy milk but I cut that out when I started cutting as I had to save money. As people sated above, there are many options out there for you. Also Lactaid makes a pill that you can take to keep eating regular dairy food. I haven't tried it so I can't comment on its effectiveness.

shadout00 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shadout00 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shadout00 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shadout00 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shadout00 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shadout00 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shadout00 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shadout00 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shadout00 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shadout00 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shadout00 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Are you complete lactose intolerant? I started reacting to slimy fruits and vegetables along with milk when I was about 15 or 16. I would get the worst stomach aches and throw up. I found skim milk to be my friend if I drank about 1 cups worth every 3 or so days.

I also respond well to mixed lactose products, rather than straight.

TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by shadout00 View Post
    Are you complete lactose intolerant? I started reacting to slimy fruits and vegetables along with milk when I was about 15 or 16. I would get the worst stomach aches and throw up. I found skim milk to be my friend if I drank about 1 cups worth every 3 or so days.

I also respond well to mixed lactose products, rather than straight.
    I can drink skim milk no problems, but ice cream messes me up bad. No vomiting, just diarrhea, and gas.