Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz

When you cheat (diet)

When you cheat on your diet....do you feel like a complete fat pig?

Seriously, I've eaten pretty good today, but have picked at some chocolate covered pretzels and ate two brownies that people brought in for Valentines Day.

Now I feel like a complete fat slob.

Any time I eat more then I intend on, or eat something that's not "clean" I just feel like a pig.

Any of y'all do this, or am I just mentally beating myself up over something stupid???

"Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard"

The more I workout at commercial gyms, the more I hate commercial gyms.

Psalms 144:1
    Praise be to the Lord my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle.

Working on Hoosier 2.0 HoosierHardGain's Avatar
    HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I really depends on the day. If it's a day that I set asside to stray from the diet, then I'm ok. But if I just give in to temptation, then I feel pretty guilty.
    Burning Fat Cells One Rep At A Time

"I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it." - Nelson Mandela.

cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz
    Na, it was not a day I was intending to cheat.....I was like a fly to one of those bug zappers and was just drawn to the light....

sucks....

Praise be to the Lord my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle.

jo8216 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jo8216 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jo8216 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jo8216 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jo8216 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jo8216 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jo8216 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jo8216 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jo8216 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jo8216 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jo8216 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    everybody does it though.

Call it a moment of temptation or whatever. I hate it when i eat something that wasnt planned and feel as guilty as hell. !!!!!

Not worth beating yourself up over .............. honest. !!
    "Success in anything that seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving.
    They make mistakes but don't quit. They hang on after others have let go".

Channel1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Channel1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Channel1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Channel1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Channel1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Channel1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Channel1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Channel1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Channel1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Channel1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Channel1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I actually enjoy when I cheat, omg, it is sooooo good.

In the meantime I beat myself up by forcing myself to run longer on the treadmill.
    Chicks dig guys with high reps!

ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Do some extra cardio that day or pop some cayenne pills with your cheat meal. Not only will it minimize the effects of the bad food, your mind will be more @ peace.

oldcool is on a distinguished road. (+10) oldcool is on a distinguished road. (+10) oldcool is on a distinguished road. (+10) oldcool is on a distinguished road. (+10) oldcool is on a distinguished road. (+10) oldcool is on a distinguished road. (+10) oldcool is on a distinguished road. (+10) oldcool is on a distinguished road. (+10) oldcool is on a distinguished road. (+10) oldcool is on a distinguished road. (+10) oldcool is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I had to fight off a HOT APPLE PIE and ICE CREAM (Nonfat of course) urge last night. I knew I would have been kicking myself, I settled for some nuts instead (WHEW) but there is nothing wrong with LIKING food, I actually like some of that stuff thats not good for you (thats right I said it yes I did), although I try not to make a habit out of it
    Thoughts lead to on purposes; purposes go forth in action; actions form habits; habits decide character and character fixes our destiny.

Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should have accomplished with your ability."

That's the object of going to a gym, having fun.
    Joe Gold

never ever ever give up strongforgood's Avatar
    strongforgood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strongforgood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strongforgood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strongforgood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strongforgood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strongforgood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strongforgood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strongforgood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strongforgood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strongforgood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strongforgood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Smile

I try to add more cardio, even if it doesn't equate to the calories consumed.
    Sometimes you just have to enjoy. Had margaritas and chips yesterday, and today was the best workout in weeks. Go figure.

Bob45 is just really nice. (+1000) Bob45 is just really nice. (+1000) Bob45 is just really nice. (+1000) Bob45 is just really nice. (+1000) Bob45 is just really nice. (+1000) Bob45 is just really nice. (+1000) Bob45 is just really nice. (+1000) Bob45 is just really nice. (+1000) Bob45 is just really nice. (+1000) Bob45 is just really nice. (+1000) Bob45 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I feel fantastic when I eat junk and wish I could do it all the time!

lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000) lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000) lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000) lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000) lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000) lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000) lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000) lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000) lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000) lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000) lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Today became my cheat day when we ended up at Wendy's for lunch. 2xBacon cheese and I ate my son's fries and the last of his hamburger.

Ohhh!!! I feel so bad.. wink.... wink...LOL

Pretty Hardcore is a name known to all. (+5000) Pretty Hardcore is a name known to all. (+5000) Pretty Hardcore is a name known to all. (+5000) Pretty Hardcore is a name known to all. (+5000) Pretty Hardcore is a name known to all. (+5000) Pretty Hardcore is a name known to all. (+5000) Pretty Hardcore is a name known to all. (+5000) Pretty Hardcore is a name known to all. (+5000) Pretty Hardcore is a name known to all. (+5000) Pretty Hardcore is a name known to all. (+5000) Pretty Hardcore is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by HoosierHardGain View Post
    I really depends on the day. If it's a day that I set asside to stray from the diet, then I'm ok. But if I just give in to temptation, then I feel pretty guilty.
    This is how I am too. Like today I ate two cookies (unplanned) and I feel terrible about it. But, if it's a planned cheat meal, I don't feel guilty about it, but I don't go overboard either.

Roger035 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Roger035 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Roger035 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Roger035 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Roger035 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Roger035 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Roger035 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Roger035 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Roger035 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Roger035 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Roger035 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I feel guilty on non-cheat days, but I just add more cardio to my session. On my cheat day, usually sat or sun, I still watch out for what I eat.
    " Strive for the impossible to be the possible. " - Roger Serafin

" Using no way as way " & " Having no limitation as limitation " - Bruce Lee

The World is Watching. Stay Strong.

tolewfo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tolewfo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tolewfo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tolewfo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tolewfo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tolewfo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tolewfo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tolewfo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tolewfo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tolewfo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tolewfo has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I get really self-concious about cheating.

My roomate is an incredible cook and pastry maker and there is always something high calorie and delicious in the house. I call him Satan sometimes as if he were trying to tempt me with the proverbial apple. He brought home a cake one day from his baking class that he takes with his girlfriend. They decorated the cake with me in mind. They put the words "EAT ME THOM" on top and set it on the counter...

Needless to say, I had to partake and indulge a little bit. It was so goooood... I hate them sometimes.

SoftandPlushy is on a distinguished road. (+10) SoftandPlushy is on a distinguished road. (+10) SoftandPlushy is on a distinguished road. (+10) SoftandPlushy is on a distinguished road. (+10) SoftandPlushy is on a distinguished road. (+10) SoftandPlushy is on a distinguished road. (+10) SoftandPlushy is on a distinguished road. (+10) SoftandPlushy is on a distinguished road. (+10) SoftandPlushy is on a distinguished road. (+10) SoftandPlushy is on a distinguished road. (+10) SoftandPlushy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I am supposed to be lo carbing, and I'm doing well, but while eating the inside of a steak burrito and tore off a little tortilla and nibbled.

Why I think something that small can make five whole pounds pile back on I don't know, but I'm sure I've put a kink in my ketosis :-(
    Focus Tam! Focus!

Ectotastic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ectotastic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ectotastic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ectotastic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ectotastic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ectotastic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ectotastic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ectotastic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ectotastic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ectotastic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ectotastic will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    For me, cheating on my diet is not eating. So I feel like a skinny pig.

IronCamp is a name known to all. (+5000) IronCamp is a name known to all. (+5000) IronCamp is a name known to all. (+5000) IronCamp is a name known to all. (+5000) IronCamp is a name known to all. (+5000) IronCamp is a name known to all. (+5000) IronCamp is a name known to all. (+5000) IronCamp is a name known to all. (+5000) IronCamp is a name known to all. (+5000) IronCamp is a name known to all. (+5000) IronCamp is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I hate unexpected cheating...that does give me some guilt, but if I plan a cheat, I make sure to not feel any guilt, b/c it was planned and it is supposed to be enjoyable!
    If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice
    I will choose a path that's clear
    I will choose freewill

Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=174190821&referrerid=1173311

gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Last night I had a pint of ben&jerry's chocolate chip cookie dough (lite) and a package of trail mix (nuts & chocolate) It doesn't bother me I work my ass off and eat clean 90% of the time so if I want a treat I'll have one. Relax if you train most of the time it's not a big deal, you only live once taking what you enjoy totally out of the picture IMO is a mistake.
    Being a real lifter is not about a number, or a medal, or somebody else telling you that you are a real lifter. It is about commitment to the iron and strength of purpose.

redweston is just really nice. (+1000) redweston is just really nice. (+1000) redweston is just really nice. (+1000) redweston is just really nice. (+1000) redweston is just really nice. (+1000) redweston is just really nice. (+1000) redweston is just really nice. (+1000) redweston is just really nice. (+1000) redweston is just really nice. (+1000) redweston is just really nice. (+1000) redweston is just really nice. (+1000)

Talking

I'm always pissed at my self the next day!!! lol

keeponpumpin!-red
    Enjoy The Pump Of Life !!

IT'S NOT WHAT KIND OF CAR YOU DRIVE THAT COUNTS, IT'S THE SIZE OF THE ARM YOU HANG OUT THE WINDOW!

The Cake Is A Lie! StressMonkey's Avatar
    StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by cgc View Post
    When you cheat on your diet....do you feel like a complete fat pig?

Any time I eat more then I intend on, or eat something that's not "clean" I just feel like a pig.

Any of y'all do this, or am I just mentally beating myself up over something stupid???
    Cheating on a non-cheat day once in a while doesn't bother me at all. I'm disciplined with my diet most of the time and my exercise routine all the time. If I enjoy a treat once in a while I don't think it's anything worth beating myself up over. I unexpectedly came across some homemade chocolate chip cookies last night and they were damn good.
    There will come a day when I tire of listening to 80's music. That day is not today.

I Really Miss The Old BodySpace

-O35 5'8" Crew- -Karl_Hungus Crew-

antonbrn will become famous soon enough. (+50) antonbrn will become famous soon enough. (+50) antonbrn will become famous soon enough. (+50) antonbrn will become famous soon enough. (+50) antonbrn will become famous soon enough. (+50) antonbrn will become famous soon enough. (+50) antonbrn will become famous soon enough. (+50) antonbrn will become famous soon enough. (+50) antonbrn will become famous soon enough. (+50) antonbrn will become famous soon enough. (+50) antonbrn will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yep, I know how you feel. I not only feel like a fat slob, but also guilty. So, it's more, more, more cardio!!!!
    Natural is the way to be!

Teacher and Bodybuilder BergMuscle's Avatar
    BergMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BergMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BergMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BergMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BergMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BergMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BergMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BergMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BergMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BergMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BergMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by antonbrn View Post
    Yep, I know how you feel. I not only feel like a fat slob, but also guilty. So, it's more, more, more cardio!!!!
    x10!!! Especially the fat part.

Sad thing is I'm in such better shape 95% of my friends, many of whom are truly fat (big round bellies and man-boobs for days). I just think that my attitude is part of what keeps me working for muscles over 50.

Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I feel guilty if I just pig out, at retirement party awhile back I had all these deep fried things and then a slice of cake, felt pretty bad. At a birthday party a couple weeks ago I had a 1/2 slice of cake with no guilt.
    Don't put that on me Ricky Bobby, don't you ever put that on me.

EBA84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EBA84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EBA84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EBA84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EBA84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EBA84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EBA84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EBA84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EBA84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EBA84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EBA84 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Cheating is not bad at all unless it becomes a habit. I cheat every Saturday. Eat whatever I want all day but make sure to get my protein in. Come Sunday I am ready for clean eating. I don't make a pig of myself but it satisfies my cravings. This is in the off season only though. Precontest I just have to suffer through.
    2008 IFBB North America Over 40 Super Heavyweight Class Winner
    2008 NPC Masters Nationals Super Heavyweight Class Winner
    2007 NABBA Nationals Overall Masters Over 40 Champion
    2007 NABBA Nationals Overall Mens Open Champion

4evernatural has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4evernatural has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4evernatural has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4evernatural has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4evernatural has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4evernatural has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4evernatural has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4evernatural has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4evernatural has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4evernatural has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4evernatural has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    If its an unexpected cheat, as in giving into temptation...then, yes, I feel very guilty.

If its a planned cheat day.....no guilt whatsoever.
    "I will fear no evil for you are with me" Psalms 23:4

tropszzz is not very well liked. (-100) tropszzz is not very well liked. (-100) tropszzz is not very well liked. (-100) tropszzz is not very well liked. (-100) tropszzz is not very well liked. (-100) tropszzz is not very well liked. (-100) tropszzz is not very well liked. (-100) tropszzz is not very well liked. (-100) tropszzz is not very well liked. (-100) tropszzz is not very well liked. (-100) tropszzz is not very well liked. (-100)
    When you are on your death bed, you won't be saying....dayam I wish I didn't eat that cheat meal on....... Most people before they die say....Dayam my only regret was I didn't' indulge in life more. Enjoy the cheat for what it is dude.

Originally Posted by AloneIStand View Post
    If its an unexpected cheat, as in giving into temptation...then, yes, I feel very guilty.

Yeah...that's how I am...
    Ya know, if I'm planning on a cheat day, that's cool and all....but when I just crumble like a deck of cards over something stupid...ugh. Ticks me off and I just feel like a pig.

Now as far as being on my death bed and regretting not enjoying life....well, the same can be said as I lay on my death bed and say, if I hadn't of screwed off...I could have seen abs at one point in my life.
    I enjoy life, don't get me wrong....but I just have certian goals I would like to get under my belt as well...just a different perspective, man.

egoatdoor is a name known to all. (+5000) egoatdoor is a name known to all. (+5000) egoatdoor is a name known to all. (+5000) egoatdoor is a name known to all. (+5000) egoatdoor is a name known to all. (+5000) egoatdoor is a name known to all. (+5000) egoatdoor is a name known to all. (+5000) egoatdoor is a name known to all. (+5000) egoatdoor is a name known to all. (+5000) egoatdoor is a name known to all. (+5000) egoatdoor is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by StressMonkey View Post
    Cheating on a non-cheat day once in a while doesn't bother me at all. I'm disciplined with my diet most of the time and my exercise routine all the time. If I enjoy a treat once in a while I don't think it's anything worth beating myself up over. I unexpectedly came across some homemade chocolate chip cookies last night and they were damn good.

I second this. I cheat is not going to kill you if you are "good" 95% of the time. A co worker bought in cupcakes for Valentines Day Thursday. I induldged in one without a speck of guilt.
    "People listen to rich folks. People they pray for poor folks"- John Thompson, long time head basketball coach at Georgetown University.

Passion doesn't pay the bills. G4P does.

It's later than you think EMISGOD's Avatar
    EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by egoatdoor View Post
    I second this. I cheat is not going to kill you if you are "good" 95% of the time. A co worker bought in cupcakes for Valentines Day Thursday. I induldged in one without a speck of guilt.
    This is true. This will make zero difference in the long run. However, everything you eat is like a brick and do this enough and then the question is raised as to whether you are building a brick wall or a pile of bricks...

Cheating, of course, is purely psychological in nature. There is nothing particularly in what we consider "cheats", either food or otherwise, that we can't do without and in point of fact, much of what is in "cheats", that we would do better to actually do without.

My take on this is that if you're going to indulge (strictly food-wise), do it and get it over with, get it good and out of your system and then get back onto the business of resuming the course that you know needs to be done in order to get the results you want. I personally feel that, say I want some chocolate or something, if I consistently and perversely deprive myself of it, then it will stick and fester, like a splinter in my mind, until I satisfy that and I find that sort of trend, on the whole, to be extremely counter-productive...it is also counter-productive to cheat dietarily, of course, but less so than the preceding scenario...
    Ongoing Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=106420991

Come here and open your mouth, S103/Syntrax, I gotta take a piss: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=3569901

Seeking my inner Amazon NotTooLate's Avatar
    NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I can count the number of cheats I've had in the last 8 1/2 months on one hand and 3 of them were planned. 3 deep fried curried beef samosas, one 1" square of cake and the last one because my son's girlfriend baked him a chocolate Valentines Day cake with strawberries shaped into little hearts on top. They left it on the countertop in the kitchen, I couldn't resist a sliver last night. I told my son that I ate a sliver of his cake and he started teasing me. He said "Oh weren't you just on the cover of the BB.com website! Cheating already! You better go on there and fess up! Write this down in your journal and let everyone know you've been cheating!" LOL I said "Nooooooo, I can't, I'm not telling!" LOL Then I see this thread and figure I better fess up to it LOL Yes I felt guilty! haha
    Bodybuilding: striving to defeat your own demons and overcome self imposed limitations.

Martial arts: the ideal rhythm of a movement is manifested as powerful grace.

Sang H. Kim Ph. D.

iamlegend is just really nice. (+1000) iamlegend is just really nice. (+1000) iamlegend is just really nice. (+1000) iamlegend is just really nice. (+1000) iamlegend is just really nice. (+1000) iamlegend is just really nice. (+1000) iamlegend is just really nice. (+1000) iamlegend is just really nice. (+1000) iamlegend is just really nice. (+1000) iamlegend is just really nice. (+1000) iamlegend is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by AloneIStand View Post

How often do you plan on a cheat day?