Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    FatalTragedy12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FatalTragedy12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FatalTragedy12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FatalTragedy12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FatalTragedy12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FatalTragedy12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FatalTragedy12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FatalTragedy12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FatalTragedy12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FatalTragedy12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FatalTragedy12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

'Bodybuilders have low self esteem'?

True or false?

Had an argument with my friend about this today. He PL's and randomly comes on this site once in a while and said that most people here are obsessed with pain, hurting themselves, puking in the gym, being 'hardcore' etc. as a form of self punishment because they think they're internally 'bad' and need to prove themselves to.. THEMSELVES!

Does this apply to you? Are you a sadist when it comes to yourself? What do you train for? Vain reasons or reasons YOU think are 'right'?
    *Misc Surgeon*--*Admin neg survivor*

Don't have $100 squat shoes and a 10 cent squat - Louie Simmons
    You go looking for the Shaolin temple, the Shaolin temple doesn't go looking for you - Louie Simmons

Lock_it_Up will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lock_it_Up will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lock_it_Up will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lock_it_Up will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lock_it_Up will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lock_it_Up will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lock_it_Up will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lock_it_Up will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lock_it_Up will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lock_it_Up will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lock_it_Up will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I train for sport, to compete. I certainly don't hate myself.
    Ripping through my logbook to 250+lbs lean.

FatalTragedy12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FatalTragedy12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FatalTragedy12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FatalTragedy12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FatalTragedy12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FatalTragedy12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FatalTragedy12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FatalTragedy12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FatalTragedy12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FatalTragedy12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FatalTragedy12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Well he didn't really mention hating yourself. He was talking about the idea that pain is considered good and desirable and one is labelled hardcore only if they engage in activities which result in emotional or physical suffering. 'Going past the pain barrier' etc.
    *Misc Surgeon*--*Admin neg survivor*

Don't have $100 squat shoes and a 10 cent squat - Louie Simmons
    You go looking for the Shaolin temple, the Shaolin temple doesn't go looking for you - Louie Simmons

-themask- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -themask- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -themask- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -themask- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -themask- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -themask- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -themask- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -themask- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -themask- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -themask- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -themask- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by FatalTragedy12 View Post
    Well he didn't really mention hating yourself. He was talking about the idea that pain is considered good and desirable and one is labelled hardcore only if they engage in activities which result in emotional or physical suffering. 'Going past the pain barrier' etc.
    alot of people do workout because they have insecurities-that's the biggest reason i started, but as you continue you kinda realize that's not what it's all about.

And most here don't like the pain of working out because we want to punish ourselves or something lmao, we like it because it means we worked hard and are growing.
    bulking to 150

keith70 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) keith70 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) keith70 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) keith70 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) keith70 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) keith70 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) keith70 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) keith70 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) keith70 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) keith70 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yeah it makes me feel horrible when i go to the beach and all the girls stare at me and all the guys are like wtf, or go to parties or bars and the girls are all over you and all the guys stay the **** away from you.... or when i go to the gym and people ask for tips and have questions and ask my age and when i tell them, i get to see that same shocked look every time..... yeah i'd much rather just be normal and weak and not have a hobby that i love..... ur friend was dead on bro
    Devise a plan, the perfect diet, the perfect routine, the perfect supplement regime.... Then execute it to perfection. No excuses, no i'll do it laters, every single day like clockwork.... Building a legend

Lock_it_Up will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lock_it_Up will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lock_it_Up will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lock_it_Up will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lock_it_Up will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lock_it_Up will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lock_it_Up will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lock_it_Up will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lock_it_Up will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lock_it_Up will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lock_it_Up will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by FatalTragedy12 View Post
    Going past the pain barrier is just a way of "knowing" you are really tearing down muscles tissue...I believe that it is the most beneficial way of training...going for those extra reps in the pain barrier. Not necessarily to failure, but make it hurt. For all those who say the "no pain, no gain" theory is bull****, GTFO.

Your friend is a PL? He is probably just a little self conscious because perhaps he is a little outta shape? Maybe making excuses? Like I said, I dunno if that's true but it could be it.
    Ripping through my logbook to 250+lbs lean.

B.S. Kinesiology CSCS Vipersg123's Avatar
    Vipersg123 is just really nice. (+1000) Vipersg123 is just really nice. (+1000) Vipersg123 is just really nice. (+1000) Vipersg123 is just really nice. (+1000) Vipersg123 is just really nice. (+1000) Vipersg123 is just really nice. (+1000) Vipersg123 is just really nice. (+1000) Vipersg123 is just really nice. (+1000) Vipersg123 is just really nice. (+1000) Vipersg123 is just really nice. (+1000) Vipersg123 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by keith70 View Post
    yeah it makes me feel horrible when i go to the beach and all the girls stare at me and all the guys are like wtf, or go to parties or bars and the girls are all over you and all the guys stay the **** away from you.... or when i go to the gym and people ask for tips and have questions and ask my age and when i tell them, i get to see that same shocked look every time..... yeah i'd much rather just be normal and weak and not have a hobby that i love..... ur friend was dead on bro
    changing the usbject for a second... holy **** ur huge for your age, thats impressive. What kind of training do you do... you look like a powerlifter

THE B0SS will become famous soon enough. (+50) THE B0SS will become famous soon enough. (+50) THE B0SS will become famous soon enough. (+50) THE B0SS will become famous soon enough. (+50) THE B0SS will become famous soon enough. (+50) THE B0SS will become famous soon enough. (+50) THE B0SS will become famous soon enough. (+50) THE B0SS will become famous soon enough. (+50) THE B0SS will become famous soon enough. (+50) THE B0SS will become famous soon enough. (+50) THE B0SS will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    False. I love pushing myself and making gains and making myself stronger. But I do have that rare ****ty day where I miss a workout or have a really ****ty workout

DaramoeX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaramoeX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaramoeX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaramoeX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaramoeX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaramoeX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaramoeX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaramoeX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaramoeX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaramoeX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaramoeX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I guess I see where he is coming from. That lifters could have low self-esteem because they aren't satisfied and that's why they keep on lifting. But in general I think everyone on here has good self esteem, most of the people on here are good sized and pretty strong.
    FOOTBALL BABY!

I'll rep back anyone who is helpful.

*-*Brothers Of Iron*-* We cook all our meals. We set our own clock. We kick our own ass in the gym. And we lick our own wounds....We Are Bodybuilders....We are Brothers.

shay14 is not very helpful. (-500) shay14 is not very helpful. (-500) shay14 is not very helpful. (-500) shay14 is not very helpful. (-500) shay14 is not very helpful. (-500) shay14 is not very helpful. (-500) shay14 is not very helpful. (-500) shay14 is not very helpful. (-500) shay14 is not very helpful. (-500) shay14 is not very helpful. (-500) shay14 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by keith70 View Post
    have you been training since 7 ?

sharkfinz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I lift to get strong because I hate the police and they try to arrest me so I decided to stop being a bitch and beat their ass real bad, break facial bones. I just want to hurt people in general, I guess.

ruga buga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ruga buga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ruga buga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ruga buga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ruga buga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ruga buga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ruga buga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ruga buga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ruga buga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ruga buga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ruga buga has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    not vain or trying to improve for anyone but MYSELF

Currently eating

catsonfire is just really nice. (+1000) catsonfire is just really nice. (+1000) catsonfire is just really nice. (+1000) catsonfire is just really nice. (+1000) catsonfire is just really nice. (+1000) catsonfire is just really nice. (+1000) catsonfire is just really nice. (+1000) catsonfire is just really nice. (+1000) catsonfire is just really nice. (+1000) catsonfire is just really nice. (+1000) catsonfire is just really nice. (+1000)
    So he powerlifts and thinks bodybuilders are obsessed with pain? Right...

Anyways, I cant speak for everybody obviously and I would be an idiot to do so. But in my own experience no I don't have low self esteem, I mean I know my "league" with girls and if their in my league and I think their attractive, im all over that with no second thoughts. As far as having self-confidence goes on the low self esteem part that for me is also completely false. Bodybuilding if anything has installed alot of faith in myself, knowing that I could do things I never even thought imaginable, and come out feeling like it was nothing. Knowing I could bring my body to heights like this (I know 155lbs is nothing but i was 125 and could barely put 90lbs up) and still want so much more.

So for me, no.

catsonfire is just really nice. (+1000) catsonfire is just really nice. (+1000) catsonfire is just really nice. (+1000) catsonfire is just really nice. (+1000) catsonfire is just really nice. (+1000) catsonfire is just really nice. (+1000) catsonfire is just really nice. (+1000) catsonfire is just really nice. (+1000) catsonfire is just really nice. (+1000) catsonfire is just really nice. (+1000) catsonfire is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by sestok View Post
    Going past the pain barrier is just a way of "knowing" you are really tearing down muscles tissue...I believe that it is the most beneficial way of training...going for those extra reps in the pain barrier. Not necessarily to failure, but make it hurt. For all those who say the "no pain, no gain" theory is bull****, GTFO.

Your friend is a PL? He is probably just a little self conscious because perhaps he is a little outta shape? Maybe making excuses? Like I said, I dunno if that's true but it could be it.
    x2 on pain barrier rant

Too tall for the hills FreshRollyG's Avatar
    FreshRollyG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshRollyG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshRollyG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshRollyG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshRollyG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshRollyG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshRollyG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshRollyG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshRollyG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshRollyG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshRollyG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I know you can become a lot self conscious at times;

Try not training for a few weeks and see how you feel, or having a friend randomly comment; "You've gotten smaller buddy" or something along the lines.

It's not too bad though, bit of a generalisation.
    Jakes on you.

"Use those cojones."

big-muscle-19 is just really nice. (+1000) big-muscle-19 is just really nice. (+1000) big-muscle-19 is just really nice. (+1000) big-muscle-19 is just really nice. (+1000) big-muscle-19 is just really nice. (+1000) big-muscle-19 is just really nice. (+1000) big-muscle-19 is just really nice. (+1000) big-muscle-19 is just really nice. (+1000) big-muscle-19 is just really nice. (+1000) big-muscle-19 is just really nice. (+1000) big-muscle-19 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by FreshRollyG View Post
    I know you can become a lot self conscious at times;

Try not training for a few weeks and see how you feel, or having a friend randomly comment; "You've gotten smaller buddy" or something along the lines.

It's not too bad though, bit of a generalisation.
    lol thats the worst comment u can get as a BBer when people say u look smaller or like u lost weight and think there complimenting you

Riskoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Riskoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Riskoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Riskoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Riskoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Riskoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Riskoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Riskoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Riskoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Riskoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Riskoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    HAHAHAHAHAHA yes we all hate ourselves >_>'' People are ignorant.
    Arguing online is like running in the special Olympics, even if you win...you're still retarded.

keith70 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) keith70 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) keith70 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) keith70 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) keith70 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) keith70 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) keith70 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) keith70 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) keith70 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) keith70 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Vipersg123 View Post
    changing the usbject for a second... holy **** ur huge for your age, thats impressive. What kind of training do you do... you look like a powerlifter
    my schedule is on my profile
    Devise a plan, the perfect diet, the perfect routine, the perfect supplement regime.... Then execute it to perfection. No excuses, no i'll do it laters, every single day like clockwork.... Building a legend

big-muscle-19 is just really nice. (+1000) big-muscle-19 is just really nice. (+1000) big-muscle-19 is just really nice. (+1000) big-muscle-19 is just really nice. (+1000) big-muscle-19 is just really nice. (+1000) big-muscle-19 is just really nice. (+1000) big-muscle-19 is just really nice. (+1000) big-muscle-19 is just really nice. (+1000) big-muscle-19 is just really nice. (+1000) big-muscle-19 is just really nice. (+1000) big-muscle-19 is just really nice. (+1000)
    oh and people who hate themselves and want to punish themselves slit there wrists and punch walls dont they, not bodybuild.

Originally Posted by sharkfinz View Post
    I lift to get strong because I hate the police and they try to arrest me so I decided to stop being a bitch and beat their ass real bad, break facial bones. I just want to hurt people in general, I guess.
    WTF are u serious? why dont ya just save some time and get some brass knuckles or a gun or somethin.... ****in psycho

teen_muscle3 is just really nice. (+1000) teen_muscle3 is just really nice. (+1000) teen_muscle3 is just really nice. (+1000) teen_muscle3 is just really nice. (+1000) teen_muscle3 is just really nice. (+1000) teen_muscle3 is just really nice. (+1000) teen_muscle3 is just really nice. (+1000) teen_muscle3 is just really nice. (+1000) teen_muscle3 is just really nice. (+1000) teen_muscle3 is just really nice. (+1000) teen_muscle3 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I started cause i was pretty small and i wanted to be more apealing to the ladies.

Note: beach season couple months away.
    More muscle pls.
    ★★★★★★★★★★★

Ron Paul - one day

snp1686

AHSTiger45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHSTiger45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHSTiger45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHSTiger45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHSTiger45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHSTiger45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHSTiger45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHSTiger45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHSTiger45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHSTiger45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHSTiger45 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I just like to BB because it give you something to focus on....some kids are doin drugs...some are alladdicted to the video games....some just dont do anything,...I perfer to goto the gym..improve myself.
    Oh deployment........

mangoboy1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mangoboy1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mangoboy1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mangoboy1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mangoboy1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mangoboy1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mangoboy1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mangoboy1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mangoboy1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mangoboy1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mangoboy1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i started working out because i wanted attention from girls and it was fun although before i started I was depressed and my parents still thinking i was muslim i had to fast a month and so I didnt exercise(big mistake) and that whole month my self esteem was down i hated looking in the mirror and seeing i was getting fat and losing muscle and got really cranky and irrittable but now i work out because i feel satisfied after a workout and if i dont feel pain in the workout i feel unsatisfied and lazy but i dont do it because i hate myself its that feeling you get looking in the mirror thinking im more than i thought id be and i reached my goals/making progress and that other people would kill to look like that it makes you feel good

Pinkton is just really nice. (+1000) Pinkton is just really nice. (+1000) Pinkton is just really nice. (+1000) Pinkton is just really nice. (+1000) Pinkton is just really nice. (+1000) Pinkton is just really nice. (+1000) Pinkton is just really nice. (+1000) Pinkton is just really nice. (+1000) Pinkton is just really nice. (+1000) Pinkton is just really nice. (+1000) Pinkton is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by mangoboy1 View Post
    i started working out because i wanted attention from girls and it was fun although before i started I was depressed and my parents still thinking i was muslim i had to fast a month and so I didnt exercise(big mistake) and that whole month my self esteem was down i hated looking in the mirror and seeing i was getting fat and losing muscle and got really cranky and irrittable but now i work out because i feel satisfied after a workout and if i dont feel pain in the workout i feel unsatisfied and lazy but i dont do it because i hate myself its that feeling you get looking in the mirror thinking im more than i thought id be and i reached my goals/making progress and that other people would kill to look like that it makes you feel good
    Tell your parents to stop forcing their religion on you if they actually care about you.

And I lift for myself, the people who call me insecure are the insecure ones. Live your life the way you want to live it, and don't worry about others

Verisharp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Verisharp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Verisharp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Verisharp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Verisharp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Verisharp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Verisharp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Verisharp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Verisharp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Verisharp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Verisharp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I started working out because my gf broke up with me... I hated myself and thought I had done something wrong.. Now I just workout because I want to see how far I can push my body and mind... I keep telling myself if I workout just a little bit harder I'll be that much closer to getting my ex back, and If I do that for long enough, i'll be ripped and wont want her back ha

some1withguns is on a distinguished road. (+10) some1withguns is on a distinguished road. (+10) some1withguns is on a distinguished road. (+10) some1withguns is on a distinguished road. (+10) some1withguns is on a distinguished road. (+10) some1withguns is on a distinguished road. (+10) some1withguns is on a distinguished road. (+10) some1withguns is on a distinguished road. (+10) some1withguns is on a distinguished road. (+10) some1withguns is on a distinguished road. (+10) some1withguns is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I started lifting because I was ungodly skinny. Like, 5' 5" and 105 pounds skinny. I badly needed to put on weight, and I figured it might as well be muscle. I lift because I am still ungodly skinny, and the compliments I get on an almost daily basis don't hurt my self esteem much...

calewalker98 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) calewalker98 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) calewalker98 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) calewalker98 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) calewalker98 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) calewalker98 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) calewalker98 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) calewalker98 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) calewalker98 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) calewalker98 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) calewalker98 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Bodybuilders are emo kids that picked up the dumbbell instead of the knife.

douglasmich is just really nice. (+1000) douglasmich is just really nice. (+1000) douglasmich is just really nice. (+1000) douglasmich is just really nice. (+1000) douglasmich is just really nice. (+1000) douglasmich is just really nice. (+1000) douglasmich is just really nice. (+1000) douglasmich is just really nice. (+1000) douglasmich is just really nice. (+1000) douglasmich is just really nice. (+1000) douglasmich is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Pinkton View Post
    Tell your parents to stop forcing their religion on you if they actually care about you.

And I lift for myself, the people who call me insecure are the insecure ones. Live your life the way you want to live it, and don't worry about others
    strong this, i hate it when people or my "friends" sterotype me as the phuckwit that goes to the gym. Why pay me out for living my life and not being a fat phuck?

Pinkton is just really nice. (+1000) Pinkton is just really nice. (+1000) Pinkton is just really nice. (+1000) Pinkton is just really nice. (+1000) Pinkton is just really nice. (+1000) Pinkton is just really nice. (+1000) Pinkton is just really nice. (+1000) Pinkton is just really nice. (+1000) Pinkton is just really nice. (+1000) Pinkton is just really nice. (+1000) Pinkton is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by douglasmich View Post
    strong this, i hate it when people or my "friends" sterotype me as the phuckwit that goes to the gym. Why pay me out for living my life and not being a fat phuck?
    They will justify it as us being "weird" for going to the gym, or us being "obsessed," but in reality we're just doing what we enjoy. Just because it happens to be too hard for you to do or something you don't enjoy doing doesn't make it a bad thing. I usually don't give those people my time, a waste.

douglasmich is just really nice. (+1000) douglasmich is just really nice. (+1000) douglasmich is just really nice. (+1000) douglasmich is just really nice. (+1000) douglasmich is just really nice. (+1000) douglasmich is just really nice. (+1000) douglasmich is just really nice. (+1000) douglasmich is just really nice. (+1000) douglasmich is just really nice. (+1000) douglasmich is just really nice. (+1000) douglasmich is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Pinkton View Post
    They will justify it as us being "weird" for going to the gym, or us being "obsessed," but in reality we're just doing what we enjoy. Just because it happens to be too hard for you to do or something you don't enjoy doing doesn't make it a bad thing. I usually don't give those people my time, a waste.
    i hate it, i get the "sorry we dont go to the gym" "your so obsessed" etc, gtfo lol