Willie87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How do you get curves???

Hey well lets see ive been lifting weights for about a year now and ive gotton great results but thier has been something that has been bugging me latley, does anyone knkow if their are specific exersizes to gaining that upper curve look on the pecorials when you look at them from the side, that curve that you see that when you looks at the pectorials from the side, and it slightly arches upward toward the shoulders, just curous cause I cannot seem to achive that curve and instead I have sort of a dropping look on my outer pectorial when viewed from the side and not that curve, I have low body fat percentage so I don't belive its fat and it feels like mussle, is thier a way I can make this muscle curve upward and not hang down in a way? thanks for any info, much appreciated

-Will

jmurjr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jmurjr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jmurjr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jmurjr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jmurjr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jmurjr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jmurjr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jmurjr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jmurjr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jmurjr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jmurjr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    dips forward lean and wide heavy fly's in my experience. do you do these?
    Failure = Growth ! IMO of course

Tiny Tim is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tiny Tim is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tiny Tim is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tiny Tim is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tiny Tim is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tiny Tim is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tiny Tim is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tiny Tim is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tiny Tim is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tiny Tim is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tiny Tim is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Talking

Originally Posted by Willie87
    Hey well lets see ive been lifting weights for about a year now and ive gotton great results but thier has been something that has been bugging me latley, does anyone knkow if their are specific exersizes to gaining that upper curve look on the pecorials when you look at them from the side, that curve that you see that when you looks at the pectorials from the side, and it slightly arches upward toward the shoulders, just curous cause I cannot seem to achive that curve and instead I have sort of a dropping look on my outer pectorial when viewed from the side and not that curve, I have low body fat percentage so I don't belive its fat and it feels like mussle, is thier a way I can make this muscle curve upward and not hang down in a way? thanks for any info, much appreciated

-Will

It could be that you just haven't been lifting long enough. I talked to some friends about the same thing, and they said it just takes a while to pack on enough muscle so that you're really thick in the chest. Another one told me it could just be genetics too. He has been lifting for a long time, and no matter what he said he just doesn't have the genetic structure to have those really huge pectoral muscles. I don't know if I buy that, or not....but I don't know enough about it to tell if it's true or not....but I have noticed that some guys have really small pecs, while some have those huge Arnold Schwartzenegger sized pecs.

Tim
    Tiny Tim

"In other words your body can't make fat without crabs." - Athletichunta

Willie87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    wow no actually I don't thanks, Ive been off training my chest for about 4 weeks to see if that would do anything, but no luck, Ive been trying to loose some of the muscle to see if that would of helped.

Baldsnake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldsnake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldsnake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldsnake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldsnake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldsnake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldsnake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldsnake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldsnake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldsnake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldsnake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

The ultimate pec isolation movement....

Pecs like any other separate body part are somewhat genetic bound....it's how you picked your mom and dad. However, we are bodybuilders and do not wish to believe this fact and thus over the decades have developed some isolation movements that bring out that body part to it's maximum potential.

I do have what I think is the ultimate pec isolation movement. It is gonna be tough to put down in words (trainees in person sometimes get it all F'ed up at first)....could cause me to have a brain fart...I will go refresh my coffee and grab my morning high protein mega mega bar and be back to try to lay this down on paper (pixels/screen).

OK...I'm back. To start with you will need a flat bench and a pair of 10 lb. dumbells. Grab the bells and lay flat on your back. You may wish to raise your knees up a bit and keep your feet flat on the bench. Start by holding the bells straight up elbows locked and in line with your pecs. Rotate your hands so that your knuckes are pointing to the rear and the two bells are touching and in line side to side. Got it so far? Keeping the bells touching slowly drop your arms keeping them straight back behind your head bells still touching. Knuckes should be pointing to the floor. Now bring the bells arching outward with knuckels still pointing to the floor so it looks like you are in the downward position of a pec fly but keep moving the bells uninterupted towards your hips...at this point slowly turn your hands knuckes pointing to each other and slowly (keeping arms straight) bring the bells back up to the starting point. Add weight when this gets too easy. 3 sets done very slowly of 15. While doing this slow but uninterupted movement practise on mind/body connection. Think of your pecs as a metal nut cracker and you have a walnut between your pecs that needs cracking.

Pec dips, incline and decline flys also isolate. I am sadly missing genetics here and there but have worked my ass off over the years trying to defy mother nature. Pecs I can talk about....pic from when I was a mere child of my early 50s attached.
    Attached Images

someday is just really nice. (+1000) someday is just really nice. (+1000) someday is just really nice. (+1000) someday is just really nice. (+1000) someday is just really nice. (+1000) someday is just really nice. (+1000) someday is just really nice. (+1000) someday is just really nice. (+1000) someday is just really nice. (+1000) someday is just really nice. (+1000) someday is just really nice. (+1000)
    guess i'm the only one that thought.....implants!

Tiny Tim is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tiny Tim is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tiny Tim is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tiny Tim is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tiny Tim is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tiny Tim is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tiny Tim is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tiny Tim is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tiny Tim is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tiny Tim is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tiny Tim is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by someday

LOL!

It sure would save a lot of work.

Perhaps I'll go for that. I wonder if they can put a 1/4" Steel plate in there?

Something to set the metal detectors off all the time
    ? LOL!

Tim
    Tiny Tim

lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000) lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000) lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000) lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000) lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000) lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000) lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000) lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000) lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000) lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000) lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by someday

Male Implants...
    http://www.ienhance.com/physician/pa...cImageID=11959

Dammmmm.. I should get the hammer and see how much I have left in the piggy...

Originally Posted by lukamar
    Male Implants...

Call me when they can graft a baby Elephant's trunk onto man. LOL In the meantime, I'll start saving my change.

Tim
    Tiny Tim

Originally Posted by lukamar
    Male Implants...

Ugh!

I went to page 14.
    I've been lucky ebnough not to run across any of those women.

Tim
    Tiny Tim

I suspect my bulk is done trib2's Avatar
    trib2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trib2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trib2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trib2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trib2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trib2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trib2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trib2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trib2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trib2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trib2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Where'd all that hair come from, baldsnake? Great pics, btw.

Baldsnake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldsnake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldsnake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldsnake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldsnake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldsnake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldsnake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldsnake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldsnake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldsnake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldsnake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Hair?

Better question is where did it go??

tarman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tarman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tarman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tarman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tarman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tarman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tarman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tarman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tarman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tarman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tarman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I second the dips......forward leaning as jmur said to work the chest. YOu also get a little shoulder and tricept work in to boot!

Obadiah! will become famous soon enough. (+50) Obadiah! will become famous soon enough. (+50) Obadiah! will become famous soon enough. (+50) Obadiah! will become famous soon enough. (+50) Obadiah! will become famous soon enough. (+50) Obadiah! will become famous soon enough. (+50) Obadiah! will become famous soon enough. (+50) Obadiah! will become famous soon enough. (+50) Obadiah! will become famous soon enough. (+50) Obadiah! will become famous soon enough. (+50) Obadiah! will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hey those are some impressive pictures, baldsnake! Gives us younguns' ecouragement. Is that a contest pic, or do you maintain that bodyfat level consistently?
    Deuteronomy 6:5

How do you know that the light at the end of the tunnel isn't a muzzle flash?