Wendal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wendal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wendal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wendal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wendal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wendal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wendal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wendal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wendal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wendal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wendal will become famous soon enough. (+50)

subway sandwishes while cutting?

I pretty much have my diet plan all worked out but I'm gonna want to mix it up here and there. Are the sandwiches from subway ok to have if eatin' properly (no cheese, no mayo, no vinegar/oil)? Say like a tripple meat turkey breast on wheat with vegs? That Jared guy did it!

Wendal

LA Still Strong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LA Still Strong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LA Still Strong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LA Still Strong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LA Still Strong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LA Still Strong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LA Still Strong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LA Still Strong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LA Still Strong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LA Still Strong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LA Still Strong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You can incorporate some subway into your diet but id do it in moderation. You can go to subway or to their website and they have the total calorie counts on all of their breads, sandwiches, wraps, etc.

If i were you, I would stick to the wheat bread, with a lean meat (turkey,chicken) and some veges in it.
    STAY AWAY FROM MAYO AND FATTY CONDIMENTS

Wendal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wendal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wendal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wendal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wendal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wendal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wendal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wendal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wendal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wendal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wendal will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by LA Still Strong
    You can incorporate some subway into your diet but id do it in moderation. You can go to subway or to their website and they have the total calorie counts on all of their breads, sandwiches, wraps, etc.

If i were you, I would stick to the wheat bread, with a lean meat (turkey,chicken) and some veges in it.

Sounds good to me. How about the vigar and oil they have at subway? I love that stuff but if it's gonna slow me down then I'll toss it and just eat them with mustard and vegs.

Wendal

thespokesman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thespokesman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thespokesman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thespokesman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thespokesman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thespokesman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thespokesman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thespokesman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thespokesman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thespokesman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thespokesman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by LA Still Strong

do the grill chicken sandwich double meat no chips or soda or fruit drink
    48 gr protein
    300 something cals

BIGbrihh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIGbrihh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It all depends on what you plan on eating when walking into subway. If youre going to load up a sub with mayo, bacon, or fatty dressings your defeating the point of eating a sandwich to eat healthier.

Dawall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Subway wont be bad but use plain red wine vinegar It has no calories or anything. The turkey is high in sodium well all the meats are. I love subway i go there everyday. I like the wraps more protien and less carories than any of the sub rolls. good luck

odoreater is just really nice. (+1000) odoreater is just really nice. (+1000) odoreater is just really nice. (+1000) odoreater is just really nice. (+1000) odoreater is just really nice. (+1000) odoreater is just really nice. (+1000) odoreater is just really nice. (+1000) odoreater is just really nice. (+1000) odoreater is just really nice. (+1000) odoreater is just really nice. (+1000) odoreater is just really nice. (+1000)
    I have subway about once a week or so. I get the oven roasted chicken breast on wheat with the fat free honey dijon and just about every kind of veggie they have.
    Which exit? **** you, that's which exit.

Owe:
    wanderlei (spread) for Griffin/Evans
    bcooter151 (spread) for Mir/Nog

BuggerOff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BuggerOff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BuggerOff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Wendal
    I pretty much have my diet plan all worked out but I'm gonna want to mix it up here and there. Are the sandwiches from subway ok to have if eatin' properly (no cheese, no mayo, no vinegar/oil)? Say like a tripple meat turkey breast on wheat with vegs? That Jared guy did it!

Wendal
    How can you have your diet plan all worked out if you don't know what's in a subway sanga? The nutritional information is available from their website. Read it and you do the maths. You will see if you are going over your calorie limit or not.

Personally I wouldn't and never have. They are far too high in energy due to the bread and sauces.
    "Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish." - Euripides

Originally Posted by Dawall
    Subway wont be bad but use plain red wine vinegar It has no calories or anything. The turkey is high in sodium well all the meats are. I love subway i go there everyday. I like the wraps more protien and less carories than any of the sub rolls. good luck

Yes, I like the red vinegar but what about the OIL they always offer? i love the oil, it goes so good with the vinegar, but I'm not sure if it's an OK or not. Let me know.

Originally Posted by BuggerOff
    How can you have your diet plan all worked out if you don't know what's in a subway sanga? The nutritional information is available from their website. Read it and you do the maths. You will see if you are going over your calorie limit or not.

Personally I wouldn't and never have. They are far too high in energy due to the bread and sauces.

I pretty much know what I can eat and what I cannot. I have all my natural grocery store food all planned out, but I was just wondering about certain restaurant foods as well. I thought maybe Arby's sandwiches but then I found out they wern't a good idea for cutting. I figured an occasional Subway sandwich was ok, but I just wanted some second opinions.

jared37 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jared37 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jared37 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jared37 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jared37 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jared37 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jared37 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jared37 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If your going to eat subway, you should probably only eat the 6" and double the meat. I saw in another thread that the bread, regardless of what type, had very little nutritional value.

Outsider4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    6" Chicken or Ham or Turkey or Veggie with every single vegetable and either red wine vinegar, vinegar and unless they have olive oil (which I dont think they do) just go with those.'

I love the 6' veg sub cause in australia its like $3.99

Hue Ghas is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hue Ghas is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hue Ghas is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hue Ghas is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hue Ghas is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hue Ghas is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hue Ghas is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hue Ghas is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hue Ghas is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hue Ghas is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hue Ghas is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Wendal
    He also only ate a 12 inch per day and exercised like crazy. That is the only reason why he lost all that weight. Hell, I could eat from Mc'Donalds for a month and with proper exercise I could still lose weight. The commercial even says "Results not typical" at the bottom in small white print.

Personally, I would not go on it. But tell me how it works out.

nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    That Jared guy did it!
    Jared ate a 12" veggie a day. Imagine what he looks like without a shirt, since he has no muscle mass.

fLaPjAk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    because i'm at school i'll have one but i go for the 6" turkey with double meat, no cheese and a crap load of lettuce and veggies...

it's not the best choice by far, but unfortunately the breaks during classes and lack of proper food on campus makes it an ok decision...

as the others have said, just be cautious on what you eat there... its easy to go in there and get something 'at the very least decent', i.e. it has some nutritional value and will be used towards your workouts. but its also just as easy to f*ck it up and have something equivalent to a supersized mcdonalds meal.

sometimes i go in there and see what the other students are putting on their subs... man... BBQ rib, all the sauces, double the cheese... puke.

also don't go on that jared crap either... like everyone else has said, if he takes off his shirt i'm sure you'd see loose skin and no muscle whatsoever. its possible to just lose weight by neglecting muscle mass and doing hours and hours of cardio... but why? its so much easier to just eat healthier and lift weights heavy (soooo fun)...

jared37 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jared37 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jared37 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jared37 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jared37 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jared37 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jared37 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jared37 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by nithos
    Jared ate a 12" veggie a day. Imagine what he looks like without a shirt, since he has no muscle mass.

Hue Ghas is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hue Ghas is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hue Ghas is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hue Ghas is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hue Ghas is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hue Ghas is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hue Ghas is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hue Ghas is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hue Ghas is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hue Ghas is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hue Ghas is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by jared37
    Lmao.

Pirate of the Carolinas satman1321's Avatar
    satman1321 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) satman1321 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) satman1321 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) satman1321 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) satman1321 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) satman1321 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) satman1321 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) satman1321 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) satman1321 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) satman1321 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) satman1321 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The wraps are really good and low in carbs. I would say they are a safe bet.

Not what I use to be..... StrongEnough?'s Avatar
    StrongEnough? is on a distinguished road. (+10) StrongEnough? is on a distinguished road. (+10) StrongEnough? is on a distinguished road. (+10) StrongEnough? is on a distinguished road. (+10) StrongEnough? is on a distinguished road. (+10) StrongEnough? is on a distinguished road. (+10) StrongEnough? is on a distinguished road. (+10) StrongEnough? is on a distinguished road. (+10) StrongEnough? is on a distinguished road. (+10) StrongEnough? is on a distinguished road. (+10) StrongEnough? is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by jared37
    LOL... how true

However, if it comes to the point where you're out, and don't have any food or forgot to pack it, get a 6inch WW, with extra meat (roast beef and turkey) tons of veggies and you'll be good.

I would rather eat this, than nothing at all. However, if you can avoid it, pre-pare your meals