scrilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scrilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scrilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scrilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scrilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scrilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scrilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scrilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scrilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scrilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scrilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

O/T-Blood Test results came back today

Went to see the doc after weeks. I had symptoms of lighthead, dizzyness, nausea, off balance. Part of it was due to an ear infections which screwed up my equilibrium, the rest came back in my blood test. Everything was normal except
    I found out that i was pretty low on DHEA and Pregnenolone which Doc says is what caused 90% of my symptoms. He broke it down and drew it all out for me. He is a dam good dr, and has never let me or anyone i referred to him down. Short indian guy.........so he gave me the supps i need taking 2 DHEA-20mg's and the Preg 1-30 mg daily. I cant wait to get back in the gym and hit it hard. Im going half ass right now feeling im going to pass out.