z-man has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) z-man has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) z-man has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) z-man has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) z-man has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) z-man has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

do you prefer oral or transdermal?

I know most people have said on their posts that the transdermal test-1 is better than oral 1-ad, but I wanted to get some input on actual use how is the transdermal? is it annoying rubbing it on and letting it absorb in? feel weird? take longer or shorter to kick in effects?

So if anyone has taken both Id appreciate some input such as stick with 1-ad popping a couple pills is easiest or go transdermal you just carry a tube around and its easy to apply right b4 working out.

I just finished a 3 week cycle of 1-ad and to say it was incredible is an understatement. I blew away virtually every plateau I had, had the ,ost intense workouts ever, lifted more then ever, and had full control/ range of motion. (lost my diet and ate like a horse near the end though). In 6 weeks im planning on doing a 6 week cycle was going to try upping the amount of 1-ad and throwing in some4-ad, but I might try the 1- test, still deciding
    George Castanza "Was that wrong of me? because if anyone would of mentioned that type of behavior was frowned upon here I never would of slept with the cleaning woman on my desk"

I WASNT BORN WITH ENOUGH MIDDLE FINGERS

I take absolutely no responsibility for anything that comes out of my mouth

why do I get blamed for everything I do?

labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000)
    Transdermal is really not a problem for me. Easy to apply. The only inconvenience is with bathing and clothes. Just be sure to put it on after bathing. Don't let your clothes touch the application site for 10-15 minutes after application. Both of these inconveniences are minor compared to the gains. Oh yeah, I have had no problem with rashes.

micky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    check out the thread called "head to head ether vs. transdermal. Its about 10 ot 15 below this one.
    Cutting

RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000)

Re: do you prefer oral or transdermal?

Originally posted by z-man
    do you prefer oral or transdermal?
    Anal.
    "Strive for perfection,
    Nothing less"

LETHAL BURN is a name known to all. (+5000) LETHAL BURN is a name known to all. (+5000) LETHAL BURN is a name known to all. (+5000) LETHAL BURN is a name known to all. (+5000) LETHAL BURN is a name known to all. (+5000) LETHAL BURN is a name known to all. (+5000) LETHAL BURN is a name known to all. (+5000) LETHAL BURN is a name known to all. (+5000) LETHAL BURN is a name known to all. (+5000) LETHAL BURN is a name known to all. (+5000) LETHAL BURN is a name known to all. (+5000)

Re: Re: do you prefer oral or transdermal?

Originally posted by RippedUp
    Anal.
    BWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

nothing like an enima.

but anyways trans is the way to go... ADERMAL THAT IS! NOT SEXUAL, for all you freaks.

Carnivore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Carnivore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Carnivore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Carnivore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Carnivore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Carnivore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Carnivore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Carnivore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Carnivore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Carnivore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

you should not

You should not up the dose of 1ad. PA has stated many times that you should use the minimum effective dose. If you use 300mgs and get results then upping it to 600 won't give you any better results. If anything up the dose of the 4ad. This taken orally is very inefficient and conversion is very low, so taking upwards to 1200mgs and more a day would be better. Just remember this is an aromatizing hormone and will cause water retention and some bloating, but it will shoot your libido through the roof. I would actually recommend going with a transdermal of the 4adiol like Avants 4aderm. It would have a higher conversion rate and you would get your experience using the transdermal. It is easy to regulate.If you feel too puffy or too much water, cut it back a little.If you are humping the sofa or peoples legs like a dog cut it way back.
    JMB 7th S.F.G.A.
    "There are three boxes that we can use to maintain our Freedoms: The Soapbox, The Ballotbox, and the Cartridgebox. Time is running out on the first two!"
    "The tree of liberty must be periodically watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots alike."---Thomas Jefferson
    "Strength of mind is as important as strength of body"

jverch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I always prefer oral....oh wait...I'm thinking of something else
    Seriously...transdermals, in my opinion, are better...they bypass the liver which means less stuff is wasted and less toxins for your liver to process.
    "Every man dies; not every man truly lives"
    William Wallace

SMACKAVELI is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SMACKAVELI is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SMACKAVELI is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SMACKAVELI is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SMACKAVELI is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SMACKAVELI is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SMACKAVELI is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SMACKAVELI is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SMACKAVELI is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SMACKAVELI is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SMACKAVELI is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    If I would, I would go IM. But since that's not possible, not yet, then Transdermal is the second best.
    Mod massmonsterz.com
    Mod xtreme-usa.com
    Mod musclemorpheus.com

[]D [] []v[] []D

SMACKAVELI is merely an online character. The words and subject of this online character by all means does not represent the writer. This is Role Playing only...

Registered User Big Daddy Chemo's Avatar
    Big Daddy Chemo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Transdermals are inconvenient for some but those bros need to check their motivation. Transdermals all the way...

Chemo
    ADMIN @ anabolicminds.com

"PUSH!!!"
    - Drill Sergeant Velarde, 1993

And I haven't stopped yet...

-----------------------------------------------

If you lend your friend $10K and you never see him again it was probably worth it.