Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Mata Leao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mata Leao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mata Leao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mata Leao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mata Leao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mata Leao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mata Leao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mata Leao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mata Leao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mata Leao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mata Leao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by catertroy08 View Post
    well to break the tension a little bit. Its day 19 and im down 2lbs but i think its water. I look shredded and even my mom today was like what the hell are you doing you look like popeye lol. No sides and nothing really to report on strength as well. Ill keep you guys updated/
    lol good to hear
    ADMA Muay Thai gym.

SQUAT(ATG)- 275 (x15)
    DEADLIFT- 445 (x 6 W/CHALK)
    PRESS- 195 (3x5)
    DIPS- bw+55lbs-----3x8
    PULLUPS- bw+70lbs-3x8- MAX 110lbs added so around 305 total weight.

-STOP BEING A "FRIEND" AND FINISH THE DEAL.
    betheseducer.com {meet women,attract women,seduce women}

Martial Artist of Life jaymdubbs's Avatar
    jaymdubbs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jaymdubbs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jaymdubbs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jaymdubbs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jaymdubbs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jaymdubbs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jaymdubbs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jaymdubbs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jaymdubbs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jaymdubbs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jaymdubbs has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by thailegacy View Post
    lol good to hear

nothing but respect for another MMAer thailegacy, but just remember, every post/comment/reply/attitude you portray reflects the professionalism of our sport (MMA), amateur or pro.

i commend your stance on steroids and training. i hope your first fight isnt again someone that juiced weeks before the show. some amateur shows DONT test, and many get away with it.

good luck with the training

Mata Leao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mata Leao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mata Leao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mata Leao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mata Leao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mata Leao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mata Leao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mata Leao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mata Leao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mata Leao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mata Leao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by jaymdubbs View Post
    nothing but respect for another MMAer thailegacy, but just remember, every post/comment/reply/attitude you portray reflects the professionalism of our sport (MMA), amateur or pro.

i commend your stance on steroids and training. i hope your first fight isnt again someone that juiced weeks before the show. some amateur shows DONT test, and many get away with it.

good luck with the training
    yeah man thanks, one of my resolutions is to atleast get my first amateur fight before the end of the year, my coach said he will try but i have to step it up on training.I mean i have been training for about 2 years and i feel like im ready to try amateur, he says im comming along good and that a fight this year sounds good, so im hyped this year cause if i win my first i can start 2009 with a run....

cant wait..

thanks man, ill keep your comments in mind.
    ADMA Muay Thai gym.

SQUAT(ATG)- 275 (x15)
    DEADLIFT- 445 (x 6 W/CHALK)
    PRESS- 195 (3x5)
    DIPS- bw+55lbs-----3x8
    PULLUPS- bw+70lbs-3x8- MAX 110lbs added so around 305 total weight.

-STOP BEING A "FRIEND" AND FINISH THE DEAL.
    betheseducer.com {meet women,attract women,seduce women}

WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by catertroy08 View Post
    In the process of transporting it from were they got it and there house.
    trying to think how they managed to get themselves caught.
    were they transporting it across a border? any traffic offenses?

really??? so sterois wont **** u up unless u abused them??? isnt that like any other supplement/drug??

i think im starting to see steroids in a new light...
    yes. steroids won't **** you up if you take all the right precautions.

i know people who have been doing heavy cycles for many years. they all took the right precautions and had adequate support/PCT. they got bloodwork done and everything was exactly how it should be - no cause for concern at all.

yeah cause weed is a drug.. and we smoke it like almost every week after practice but its not bad at all at the most it makes me calmer and relaxed... nothing wrong witht that once in a blue moon
    steroids are probably no more dangerous than weed when used sensibly. you could argue that more could go wrong in a shorter space of time with steroids, but if you're doing everything right you really don't have much to worry about.
    as a weed smoker, i'm sure you'll agree with me when i say that weed is over-rated and demonized by the media. they feed you a whole load of crap about how it rots your brain, causes hallucinations, makes you crazy, etc.
    they do the same with steroids.