Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Lock_it_Up will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lock_it_Up will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lock_it_Up will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lock_it_Up will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lock_it_Up will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lock_it_Up will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lock_it_Up will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lock_it_Up will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lock_it_Up will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lock_it_Up will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lock_it_Up will become famous soon enough. (+50)

My Journal: Contest Prep.

Little background:
    I have always been an athletic person with playing football, baseball whatever. Anyway, I have a pretty large frame and I have always been somewhat heavier but not really fat.
    When I turned 16 I decided to give MMA a shot, I went from about 198lbs to around 169 and I was in pretty good shape. About a year into my MMA training, I met my now roomate/good friend, who did BB'ing. I decided I could do that...I mean I was bigger than him I thought, and MMA had started to lose its appeal for me (I don't know but it's something about being punched square in the face a lot that just started not to be interesting).
    Anyway, I started training for hypertrophy and not endurance, and fell in love with it and have been going strong ever since. About 3 ish years.

The Now:

I have been on a pretty hardcore bulk cycle for the past 8 months, a dirty one at that, and I have put on a lot of good size, strength, and weight. Now, contest season is coming up and I want to enter my first one at the end of April. So my cut begins.

Why am I writing a journal here?

Simply because I think it will provide me with more motivation. It's purely for me and for me to write my own thoughts down, and go back to later.

The Diet

For the first month of the cut, I will be using the velocity diet. Now I know a lot of you despise this diet, and some of you love it. The reason I chose it for this time is because:

1. I'm at college. No preparation of meals= amazingness

2. I feel I can complete it.

3. The results of others speak loudly

If you are unfirmiliar with the velocity diet you can read up here:
    http://www.t-nation.com/readTopic.do?id=546491&pageNo=0

I am also taking a multi, Chromium, Zma, and on occasion some BCAA's.

After the first month of the cut I will try to go to a more normal cutting diet.

Training

As of right now, I am up in the air as to do a HST routine as it has worked well for me in the past, a upper/Lower split, or the split the author of the v-diet outlines. Tomorrow is the first day at the gym, so I will literally decide about an hour beforehand. But today was the first day of the diet....

Day 1

Winter break has played havoc on my sleep. Got up at about noon today, had some green tea...a huge cup. Got dressed and took a 35min run/jog. Came back and showered and had my first protein/flax shake and salmon oil.

I have to say that the metabolic drive is actually pretty good, but the milled flax seeds I'm using mixed in with it make it hard to drink.

First time I have been on a fat burner in a while, (Lipo 6) got me really jittery actually.

I wish I drank more water today, I probably only got down about a gallon all day, so I need to get more in tomorrow.

I just popped some ZMA, and took my last shake of the day, so I am going to bed, then waking up at about 7:45am for my morning cardio and then off to class. (Ya like I said break screwed with my sleep). My sleep cycle should be back to normal in a few days.

Will post again tomorrow night.
    Last edited by sestok; 01-06-2008 at 09:33 PM.
    Ripping through my logbook to 250+lbs lean.

Lock_it_Up will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lock_it_Up will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lock_it_Up will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lock_it_Up will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lock_it_Up will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lock_it_Up will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lock_it_Up will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lock_it_Up will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lock_it_Up will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lock_it_Up will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lock_it_Up will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Day 2

Ok. Terrible night of sleep for me. I fell asleep at about 12:30am, woke up at about 4am and couldn't get back to sleep at all. Wound up just taking a run at 7am. During my run I nearly vomitted twice...and this has never ever happened to me. And on with my day of classes....needless to say I am super tired right now.

First weight session was today. It was pretty intense. I decided on using the plan outlined by the author of the V-diet, and I used between 30sec-45sec rest intervals between sets...it kicked my ass.

I have felt nauseated all day. Logic tells me not eating solid food for two days now will do this, but I want to blame it on the flax seeds...I swear something about them just doesn't agree with me. That, along with taking a fat burner, sipping green tea....well let's just say my body definetly needs to adapt.

Had my first shake of surge post workout, and I gotta say it was amazing compared to the crap I have been choking down. Upped my water intake to a little over 1.5 gallons, so that is a little better. But this feeling of my stomach being nausated all day, it is just proving to be tougher than I thought ALREADY. I just need to get used to it I think. By saturday when I get my "cheat" of blueberries and oatmeal I think I should be fine.

Off to bed. Wish me luck getting to sleep

Day 3

Yesterday was better than day 2, as my body is beginning to finally adjust a little to the diet....though the smell of the flax still makes me wanna puke, still choking em down though.

Energy is back up a tad, but that I bet is due to being able to fall asleep because I was so tired day one.

Ended up taking a walk on the treadmill for about 40mins on an incline, got my heart rate up pretty good.

I'm having a hard time falling asleep at night, and even harder time staying asleep, but again I think I will adjust.

I will be posting my weight at the end of each week, so I'm looking forward to that.

I can already see notable differences in my body, namely separation of my outer sweep on the quads already coming in, and my shoulders seem really dialed in already.

More to come.

Day 4

Felt sore while waking today, but rested,

My body is finally adjusting to the diet...I think. I mean I crapped finally today, so I guess thats better.

Nausea is also gone today, so thats a plus.

Had a pretty good gym session, heavy pulls made my body scream when I got home.

Not much else...haven't cheated yet and I don't plan to anymore, my cravings are somehow going away but not the appetite.

I plan on going out tomorrow and picking up some hoodia for the appetite, and some fiber choice tabs, and maybe some fiber sure, becasue the flax is already about half gone. I specifically didn't buy a lot because I thought I might despise it...I was right. I should be okay with the other stuff.

Can't weight till saturday: Bowl of oatmeal and blueberries, plus a weighing waiting in the wings.

big-muscle-19 is just really nice. (+1000) big-muscle-19 is just really nice. (+1000) big-muscle-19 is just really nice. (+1000) big-muscle-19 is just really nice. (+1000) big-muscle-19 is just really nice. (+1000) big-muscle-19 is just really nice. (+1000) big-muscle-19 is just really nice. (+1000) big-muscle-19 is just really nice. (+1000) big-muscle-19 is just really nice. (+1000) big-muscle-19 is just really nice. (+1000) big-muscle-19 is just really nice. (+1000)
    GL for ur comp

Day 5

Wow best day yet. I am in full swing of the diet. I am feeling better, and ready for the next 23 days!

Woke up today hit class, and then picked up a bottle of hoodia for the appetite...and It is already starting to work, I haven't been hungry all day! Huge difference!

I am still quite sore, abnormally sore, but I guess I should expect that.

Today was a non-training day, so I just hit the treadmill.

Oh, and while I was at the store I also picked up Vinegar, white-distilled vinegar. weird? No. I have been reading a lot on this diet and apparently you crave very weird things while on it, and also things taste ten times better after your off it...your taste buds become more sensitive. It just so happens that I have been craving vinegar, and since I figured Regular distilled vinegar doesn't have any macro values at all, it couldn't hurt to hap just a few bottle cap-fulls whenever I get a craving...okay so maybe it's weird, but it's working.
    Plus the cravings are suppose to subside soon enough, now without hunger driving me I should be fine.

I did sneak a small, very small, piece of spiced beef jerky today, just to see if my taste buds have become more sensitive, I wasn't hungry nor was I craving it when I saw it....it was the most splendid piece of food I think I have ever tasted! My taste buds are already becoming more sensitive.

I am fully committed to this diet now. I am now loving it.

Will update soon enough.

Day 6

Again today was better than every other yet. My cravings have almost completley subsided, and I am gaining my usual energy back.

Today was a pretty good workout, rows torched my back though, I mean like I have never felt them this much before...yikes.

Haven't even felt like cheating yet, the hoodia is doing it's job obviously, plus the occasional teaspoon or so of vinegar doesn't hurt...I must say though I have been wanting some real food....steak in particular.

But its, going well...I felt like my normal self for the first time in a week today. So that's good.

Updates soon

P.S. WEIGH IN AND CARB UP/SOLID MEAL TOMORROW BABY!

Day 7

Brief update.

Right before morning cardio I weighed in...at 208.5lbs! Jesus. I don't know if thats a good thing, I hope it's mainly attributed to water loss because a lot of people report a lot of water loss the first week, but over 15lbs of loss scares me a little...but I feel Great so I don't know what to make of it.

Thoughts?

brb gettin peeled' Baba_ghanoush's Avatar
    Baba_ghanoush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baba_ghanoush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baba_ghanoush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baba_ghanoush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baba_ghanoush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baba_ghanoush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baba_ghanoush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baba_ghanoush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baba_ghanoush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baba_ghanoush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baba_ghanoush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    dang, u got pics?

subscribed btw
    "For me life is continuously being hungry. The meaning of life is not simply to exist, to survive, but to move ahead, to go up, to achieve, to conquer."

- Arnold Schwarzenegger

Originally Posted by Baba_ghanoush View Post
    dang, u got pics?

subscribed btw
    I will post pics of before/after at the end of the cut. I don't like to critique myself and psyche myself out too much in the beginning...I just feel like it's never gonna be good enough haha.

Anyway,

Day7 Cont...

Today was a total relaxation day, after my cardio I stayed in, chilled with the girlfriend, watched movies yada yada.

My blueberries and oatmeal filled me up...too much almost. Like I had to force em down my throat. It was a wierd feeling because I only had 1 cup of oatmeal, and half a cup of blueberries. So I am chalking it up to the hoodia.

I had some cravings though today, subsided when I took in a lil vinegar

Day 8

Cardio today was the best yet....My lungs are starting to come back, getting back into shape after that long bulk haha.

The diet is like second nature now. I am used to everything completely. A bunch of my floormates came back with burgers and fries and ate right in front of me the bastards, but guess what? I had no desire to eat any of that junk...I mean the smell was intoxicating, but I didn't want it at all.

This diet is amazing. If it goes really well at the end, I might even go another run through like 5 weeks before the comp...we will see.

Updates soon.

yank8823 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hey bro keep up the good work.. i know its tough.. we can go thru it together in about a week...

Originally Posted by yank8823 View Post
    hey bro keep up the good work.. i know its tough.. we can go thru it together in about a week...
    Oh this is the ass that keeps bring up burgers and fries and eating them in my face. Taking advantage of his last days before his cut.

Son of a bitch.

Day 9

Well today I ran out of flax...which is a double edged sword because I hate flax but I need the nutrition out of it...what to do what to do. I will probably just end up getting more flax

Workout went okay today, except for squats. I failed on one and the bar came crashing down onto the pins...just went a little to deep and came up on the toes.

tomorrow I plan on incorporating HIIT. It's gonna be hell.

My appetite and cravings are completely gone now. This is the first day where I didn't crave something at all...and it's paying off...things are tightening up everywhere.

Updates soon.

dlepi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dlepi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    good luck man. I'm actually thinking about starting this diet too. I think at the end of this week im going to start it so wish me luck.

Originally Posted by dlepi View Post
    good luck man. I'm actually thinking about starting this diet too. I think at the end of this week im going to start it so wish me luck.
    Good luck man...you will need it.

Day 10

Today was the first day of HIIT. I am going to be following a slightly modified version of HIIT found here:

http://www.musclemedia.com/training/hiit_table.asp

Instead of doing three days a week I will be doing 2, with the first being workout 1 of the week, and the second being the 3rd workout of the week, each week.

HIIT was easy today, I mean it was only a four minute cycle, but my heart was racing for about an hour afterwards.

Decided to change it up with normal cardio in the evening though, I used an olyptical instead of the treadmill today.

Picked up some more flax from GNC (yes yes I know). Instead of the milled flax seeds this time, I am using oil caps, because I just hate those seeds SO MUCH. Only thing that sucks now is that I have to take 10 caps each time throughout the day...so 40 caps a day total...THATS A LOT OF CAPS. cost me like $30, so that kind of sucks.

Anyway, I am feeling lighter and healthier than ever, even my skin is benefiting from this diet I think.

Updates tomorrow.

Day 11

Again, today I felt great except I overslept my alarm, missed a class, kinda sucked.

Gym was good to me today, did some deads and some heavy rack pulls and it felt great....then cardio blehhh.

tomorrow will be a cardio/HIIT day, so nothing too exciting.

I have been working on some posing. The one pose I can't get to fill out completely every time is the front lat spread. I don't know but for some reason my upper lat won't always come with the rest...I dunno. Any tips on this will be highly appreciated.

....Of course, updates tomorrow.
    Last edited by sestok; 01-17-2008 at 12:59 PM.

brb gettin peeled' Baba_ghanoush's Avatar
    Baba_ghanoush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baba_ghanoush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baba_ghanoush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baba_ghanoush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baba_ghanoush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baba_ghanoush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baba_ghanoush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baba_ghanoush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baba_ghanoush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baba_ghanoush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baba_ghanoush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    is it hard not eating any real foods and just protien shakes and flax?
    "For me life is continuously being hungry. The meaning of life is not simply to exist, to survive, but to move ahead, to go up, to achieve, to conquer."

- Arnold Schwarzenegger

Originally Posted by Baba_ghanoush View Post
    is it hard not eating any real foods and just protien shakes and flax?
    Actually, it's very hard...for the first 5 days. After that, you get used to it, and actually because of that and the hoodia, I don't even have a desire for food anymore...at all. The only thing that gets to me is strong smells...they make me crazy for food. Like, I want to want a steak so bad...I just plain don't want it.

Trust me, it's hard, but you get over it pretty quickly.

Day 12

So, I think my stomach is starting to play tricks on me. Every so often, I find myself feeling like I just downed a whole pizza, but I didn't cheat one bit...hell I haven't cheated at all yet. I don't know why I am feeling like this but a thought keeps coming into my head like "You fat **** you cheated" but I did no such thing at all and I have to snap myself out of it...ya I know weird.

Anyway aside from the paranormal today was cardio only day, with the second day of HIIT, and in the monring I hit the olytical again. I find myself actually enjoying the workout I get from this thing, I always thought it was so retarded, but maybe I was wrong. I stepped it up a notch for the HIIT this evening. Today instead of doing the 5 min cycle like I was supposed to, I did 8...and holy crap did I forget how tough it was to sprint, cuz I haven't in a long while.

Gonna have a bit of a problem weighing in this week. I am going away Friday night for the weekend, so the scale I used before Is not gonna be available to me, but I am gonna try and make the best of it, I guess I will just weigh myself before my workout tomorrow. I mean, it won't be accurate, but it will be better than nothing. My trip is not gonna effect the diet or the cardio one bit though, know that.

I can already really start to to notice significant fat loss. Especially around my upper torso, legs, and back....going very well.

I know this was a long update, but Like i said I am going on a trip so I won't be able to update again probably until Monday...so get ready for some Hopefully shocking new weight readings.

Updates to come.

Day 13-15

Okay, I was away for the weekend but I still managed to get my workout in on Friday Night. It was a pretty good session.

Now, the problem was that I would'nt be able to weigh myself on saturday morning like I had intended because of my trip, so I just weighed myself friday before my workout. It wasn't 100% accurate per se, but I trust it I guess...a solid 203lbs...yes thats another 5 lbs. As you can see, the rapid weight loss is starting to taper down. I think A bit had to do with water loss. So that's a good thing I guess.

Saturday was pretty easy to stick to the diet, and I had my oatmeal and blueberries, but something else also. *gasp*. I replaced one shake meal, with a solid meal (it was only lean strip steak and some mushrooms and green peppers) but it was still pretty clean. Anyway, my stomach didn't agree with the bit of grease that the steak had come with I guess, and my stomach turned all night...ouch.

Today was just a regular boring day, I traveled back to school and relaxed and watched some football most of the day...and of course got my cardio in

Tomorrow, I have decided that I am done with this full body routine, I am just not used to them anymore, and It feels awkward and counterproductive to me at this point. As such I am switching back to a 5 day split. Tomorrow is the first day of said split...Hammies and Quads...oh joy.

Anyway, I am really getting so much leaner all around in my physique already. My legs a re looking great and by arms and shoulders are really seeing differences...the abs are even to starting to come back...a little . No where near where I need to be though but hey, I still have 2 more full weeks of this kinda progress...so that's GREAT!

Updates tomorrows night.

scarr0face has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Do you think i could pull this off?
    I'm still new to BB and don't trust myself with a fancy diet. this seems simpler, although since i tore my ACL cardio will be hard. i'v been bulking for several months, but i was fat to begin with. i want to cut, then bulk like a madman. i just want to see what i'v built underneath my fat. think i could do it? or do i not have enough muscle.

btw good job on the cut so far.

Edit-subscribed, On my first day, i'l let you know how it's going in 5 days or so
    Last edited by scarr0face; 01-22-2008 at 05:32 AM.
    rehabbing that there ACL.
    trying to like cutting..

Originally Posted by scarr0face View Post
    Do you think i could pull this off?
    I'm still new to BB and don't trust myself with a fancy diet. this seems simpler, although since i tore my ACL cardio will be hard. i'v been bulking for several months, but i was fat to begin with. i want to cut, then bulk like a madman. i just want to see what i'v built underneath my fat. think i could do it? or do i not have enough muscle.

btw good job on the cut so far.
    At 14, I wouldn't advise this...but the creator of the diet suggests it to even obese people looking to shed fat, not just experienced Bodybuilders, so you can definetly do it, but if you have no experience with proper dieting techniques, the mental aspects will inevitably get the best of you, and you will probably quit early.

I would say give it a shot, you might not need the full 4 weeks...just don't say I didn't warn you.

Day 16

Alright, so I made a little oops today. It is Martin Luther King Day, and I did not take that into account when thinking about my lifting. Sure, got my cardio in in the morning, but later I went to the gym, and it was closed. No big deal I guess, just make up for it tomorrow, but it is still irritating.

I also picked up some metamucil and super colon cleanse for more fiber, and to just get all the crap out...literally, because my bathroom activity has been pretty much non-exsistant except for the urinal.

I also decided to begin weighing myself twice a week now, once on Wednesday, once on Sunday...so that should be fun come Wednesday.

I ordered the last portion of "food" I will need to complete the V-diet, the week of a transition period. Instead of Metabolic Drive though, I ordered Iso-pure zero Carb...mango peach, sounds interesting.

Further, I have decided to go on an EC stack after this portion of the diet is complete, and I finished up my order of Ephedrine and caffeine caps today...no bronkaid, the real deal...thanks to Viper.

I thought it might be useful to post everything I am consuming everyday, just to clarify questions people might have. Now I take a little less of the metabolic drive than is reccomended for my weight, but I have always had a slow metabolism, so I need less calories.

Here it goes.
    Metabolic Drive Shake: 5 times daily

Flax Seed Oil caps: 40 capsules daily

Salmoln oil Caps: 20 Capsules, 3 days a week.

Surge Recovery Shakes: After ever weight training session

Lipo 6: Once in the morning, once before workout

Green tea: One cup in the morning, each morning

Hoodia: 2 caps daily

Metamucil: 3-4 shakes daily

Super Colon Cleanse: 12 caps a day, one week on, one week off.

ZMA: Every Night- 3 caps

BCAA'S: Whenever desired

Multi: Everyday

Quaker oats: one cup, on saturdays

Blueberries: Half a cup, on saturdays

Water: 2-2.5 gallons a day

Chromium: One cap a day

Vinegar: One teaspoon whenever cravings hit

Fiber choice caps: Chewed whenever I feel I need it.

Overall, no more than 1500 cals are taken in everyday. Now this is low, but to all the skeptics remember: This is only 28 days, I am getting plenty of protein and aminos and nutrients.

Hope to get some views.
    Last edited by sestok; 01-21-2008 at 08:24 PM.

Day 17

Today, did some fasted cardio in the morning...because in the afternoon I hit the quads and hammies. Fun fun fun. Anyway the workout went something like...

Front Squat 3x8
    Hack Squat2x8
    Press 3x8
    Extension3x8
    BB Lunge 3x8
    BB Box step up 3x8
    Leg Curl 3x8

and then a session of DC stretching to follow.

Legs feel pretty good this morning, not too sore or stiff .

I am feeling really light, and looking a lot lighter too...weigh in tonight. That metamucil and colon cleanser I picked up the other day has been doing WORK. Thats all I gotta say. It's insane....but in a good way.

Updates tomorrow.

S-HAM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    sounds like your doing pretty good. im 229 just starting working out again and im thinking about doing this diet. it sounds simple. i really wanna lose 30-40 lbs. as far as you know does it seem safe? this being the first hardcore diet im doing? i was going to try the detox diet with cayenne pepper lemon juice, u know what im talking about.

Originally Posted by S-HAM View Post
    sounds like your doing pretty good. im 229 just starting working out again and im thinking about doing this diet. it sounds simple. i really wanna lose 30-40 lbs. as far as you know does it seem safe? this being the first hardcore diet im doing? i was going to try the detox diet with cayenne pepper lemon juice, u know what im talking about.
    That detox diet is pretty much crap from Cosmo mag man. Steer clear of that.

As far as this diet goes, do some research on it, I posted the link in the original post. If you think you have the will power then hell ya go for it.

It is really safe I feel. I mean, I feel healthier now than I have in a long time...my skin complexion even looks healthier.

I say try it man, it couldn't hurt.

Day 18

Today was the first day in a while I have felt really hungry...comes with the territory I suppose, ah well on to the day.

Cardio at 8am fasted today on the elliptical, with the lipo 6 right before= up and aware for my 9am class.

Everything went smoothly with food today, and I got to weigh myself at the gym...but it was a tad inaccurate. First off, it was at like 6:00pm, so I had all the stuff in my stomach from the day, secondly, it was after my workout, so no telling what effect that had on the scale, if any...

Well anyway, it came up 202.25lbs...So i am guessing it's around 202lbs.

Gym session was great today, Chest and Tris:

Flat DB- 3X8
    Incline Db 2X8, 1X6
    Decline Fly- 3x8
    Cable Low crosses (Iron cross style) 3x8
    Skull Crushers Supersetted with close grip bench 1x8, 1x7 1x6
    V-Grip Pushdowns 3X8
    Burn out on Bench dips with a 45lb plate, 2 sets

My chest is still screaming.

One weird thing I noticed today is that my nipples looked severly droopy after my workout, like weirdly droopy, they never look like this so I dunno what that's about, hopefully it's just in my head.

Starting to see indications of a drop in body fat...namely the veins on the Bi's coming out more, veins on the neck more pronounced, shoulder striations, leg separation...etc etc. Little things...but noticeable...so it's keeping me going.

Updates tomorrow, as alwys.

I will keep an update on the bottom of each post that I weighed in on...so like this

WEIGHT: 202.25

Day 19

Today was strictly cardio day. Hit the treadmill this morning, followed by a session of HIIT this evening. I decided to just straight up bump the HIIT to 15 minutes straight away...it was fine.

Everyday I am feeling tighter everywhere, and oddly enough I think I look bigger, especially in the chest.

Diet is going really smoothly, no cravings, or even hunger really...but I think that has a lot to do with how much fiber and water my intake is at right now, as it's pretty high.

Anyway I feel great, and looking better by the day.

Updates tomorrow...Back and Bi's at the gym. Favorite day.

Day 20

Today was back and Bi day in the gym, and I upped the exercises for back, I need to hit the upper lat more so there ya go. Workout was:

V-Grip Seated rows :3x8
    Exaggerated Wide Grip Seated Rows: 3x8
    Underhand medium grip pulldowns: 3x8
    Wide grip Pulldowns: 3x8, alternating back and front
    DB rows: 3x8
    Straight BB curls: 3x8
    Low Pulley Concentration Curls :3x8
    Hammers:3x8

Went great, first good pump I have had in a while.

The diet, as I have said before is like normal to me now, so no updates on this right now, though I did get my tub of Zero Carb iso pure : Mango Peach in the mail today. I'm going to use this to come "off" the diet for a week before switiching to a more traditional cut diet for a while, probably gonna be a carb cycle.

Oh and of course like always today, I hit the treadmill...

Anyway, I am willing to take questions on anything about the diet if anyone has any Q's...fire away!

Oh and I am really starting to notice differences, every day I can literally see where fat has melted off...this is great.

Tomorrow is another day!

Day 21

Today was shoulders and traps in the gym...

DB Press 1x8, 1x7, 1x5
    Exaggerated Front Lateral Raise 3x8
    Seated Side Laterals 3x8
    Upright Rows 3x8
    Db Seated Shrugs 3x8
    BB shrugs 3x8
    BB behind the back shrugs 3x8

Shoulders are killing me today...

Also, today was a weigh in... and *drum roll*....

200lbs on the nose. Wow I haven't been under 200lbs in a LONG time...should be interesting to see 19- on the scale.

Tomorrow I get my solid/carb up meal...gonna be a steak and veggies I think...nothing too crazy.

Updates soon enough.

200lbs