Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    FutureFoe is just really nice. (+1000) FutureFoe is just really nice. (+1000) FutureFoe is just really nice. (+1000) FutureFoe is just really nice. (+1000) FutureFoe is just really nice. (+1000) FutureFoe is just really nice. (+1000) FutureFoe is just really nice. (+1000) FutureFoe is just really nice. (+1000) FutureFoe is just really nice. (+1000) FutureFoe is just really nice. (+1000) FutureFoe is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by DJMctits View Post
    Stealing a TV should not equal death, especially when people have insurance.....
    So should I just hand over everything to them?? I would rather defend my PERSONAL property. The man had legal jurisdiction over his neighbors house. It was, temporarily, his property. I don't care if it is just a TV, it's the principle!
    BS, CSCS

******official misc photography crew******

isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by muscleman420 View Post

i dont see why the guy didnt just shoot them in the legs. there was no reason to kill a couple poorasses just for stealing some ****. the only way it would be justified is if the posed a threat to him. and one of them was shot in the back...

thats my dissenting opinion

legs are small.

center of mass is not.

easy answer.
    *Mods/CS will not, nor can they change your username, so don't ask*
    *Mods/CS will not, nor can they mass delete your post history, so don't ask*

-Ironside- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -Ironside- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -Ironside- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -Ironside- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -Ironside- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -Ironside- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -Ironside- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -Ironside- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -Ironside- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -Ironside- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -Ironside- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Stealing a TV should not equal death, especially when people have insurance.....

You people don't understand the criminal mindset.
    I've seen people kill people for no reason at all. I watched an old man get beat to death over $40, a neighbor of mine was raped and killed in her house by 2 unarmed men, she was 60.
    Jessica Lunsford age 9 was pulled out of her bedroom window while sleeping, raped and burried alive by a man who was arrest 24 times prior.
    My dads neighbor was just murdered in his home, they stole *wait for it* his TV! I believe they shot the home owner in the head when he discovered them stealing his TV.

You're right, a TV isn't worth a life but it's not going to stop someone from killing you for it.
    old broken soldier
    ACPT, NSCA
    Hughumanity.org
    Remembering the fallen

Stasher1 - Reps owed

Anticrombie315 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anticrombie315 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anticrombie315 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anticrombie315 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anticrombie315 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anticrombie315 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anticrombie315 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anticrombie315 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anticrombie315 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anticrombie315 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anticrombie315 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Jetto Funk View Post
    They don't care. They will defend any black american for anything, regardless of if they are the good guy or bad guy. Look at Tookie Williams
    It's sad but true. They throw the race card around like bill gates would throw pennies around. People like them think they are trying to "advance colored people" but when they go around defending thieves they are being counterproductive. And they make it into a race thing. If the 2 robbers had been white, I would bet they would be shot too. But race problems are going to stay around as long as minorities bring them up. It's only about skin color because minorities make it that way for their own gain. (not all, but people like the Black Panthers)
    Last edited by Anticrombie315; 12-22-2007 at 09:37 AM.
    I used to be 135 pounds, give me a break.

Reps to:
    LilScrapper
    The Unleashed
    Carpe_Diem
    All_Swoled_Up
    Master.D.

FutureFoe is just really nice. (+1000) FutureFoe is just really nice. (+1000) FutureFoe is just really nice. (+1000) FutureFoe is just really nice. (+1000) FutureFoe is just really nice. (+1000) FutureFoe is just really nice. (+1000) FutureFoe is just really nice. (+1000) FutureFoe is just really nice. (+1000) FutureFoe is just really nice. (+1000) FutureFoe is just really nice. (+1000) FutureFoe is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by isaku900 View Post
    legs are small.

center of mass is not.

easy answer.
    Exactly! It's the same reason cops where bullet proof vests. When in a stressful, quick thinking situation, you are going to point the gun at the largest part of the body to insure a hit (torso).
    BS, CSCS

I've seen people kill people for no reason at all. I watched an old man get beat to death over $40, a neighbor of mine was raped and killed in her house by 2 unarmed men, she was 60.
    Jessica Lunsford age 9 was pulled out of her bedroom window while sleeping, raped and burried alive by a man who was arrest 24 times prior.
    My dads neighbor was just murdered in his home, they stole *wait for it* his TV! I believe they shot the home owner in the head when he discovered them stealing his TV.

You're right, a TV isn't worth a life but it's not going to stop someone from killing you for it.
    good post.
    BS, CSCS

Astaldoath is not very helpful. (-500) Astaldoath is not very helpful. (-500) Astaldoath is not very helpful. (-500) Astaldoath is not very helpful. (-500) Astaldoath is not very helpful. (-500) Astaldoath is not very helpful. (-500) Astaldoath is not very helpful. (-500) Astaldoath is not very helpful. (-500) Astaldoath is not very helpful. (-500) Astaldoath is not very helpful. (-500) Astaldoath is not very helpful. (-500)

QFT....

I just googled Jessica Lunsford and it made me tear up....I have two daughters (ages 1 & 2) that I will DO ANYTHING to protect...including shooting someone trying to enter my home, and will not think twice or have any regret.
    BS, CSCS

HoosierBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoosierBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoosierBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoosierBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoosierBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoosierBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoosierBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoosierBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoosierBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoosierBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoosierBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Good. For once, a state actually follows the law.

gettnripped will become famous soon enough. (+50) gettnripped will become famous soon enough. (+50) gettnripped will become famous soon enough. (+50) gettnripped will become famous soon enough. (+50) gettnripped will become famous soon enough. (+50) gettnripped will become famous soon enough. (+50) gettnripped will become famous soon enough. (+50) gettnripped will become famous soon enough. (+50) gettnripped will become famous soon enough. (+50) gettnripped will become famous soon enough. (+50) gettnripped will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    shut up canada.

Location: Lazy student, 19, from Sunny England, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    micky c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) micky c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) micky c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) micky c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) micky c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) micky c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) micky c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) micky c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) micky c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) micky c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) micky c has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    killing a robber is stupid, life is so much more important than a tv or some other material crap. you dont know what their situation is. they could be a drug addict on the edge of reality and indesperate need of help and owing a drug dealer money. they dont wanna hurt you, just get your stuff.

guns should be illegal, they are more trouble than good. people shouldnt take the law into their hands
    whatever people say i am, thats what i'm not

Location: Lazy student, 19, from Sunny England, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    micky c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) micky c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) micky c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) micky c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) micky c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) micky c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) micky c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) micky c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) micky c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) micky c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) micky c has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

yeh cos every robbery is this extreme...
    whatever people say i am, thats what i'm not

Gangster of Timepieces RedSoxfan1978's Avatar
    RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Good I hope the file no charges. Cause they shouldnt. If those guys were out working a normal 9-5 instead of robbing some guy who DOES work a 9-5 they wouldnt have been shot. I have no compassion for theives. Unless they are stealing food, for that I do have pity. You have to be pretty damn hungry to steal what your going to eat. Other than that, if you have to steal someones things that arent yours, I hope you do get shot.
    "Johan tells me that your luggage, is the luggage of the poor."

"The will to survive is not as important as the will to prevail... the answer to criminal aggression is retaliation." - Col. Jeff Cooper USMC Ret.

DJMctits has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DJMctits has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DJMctits has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DJMctits has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DJMctits has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DJMctits has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DJMctits has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DJMctits has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DJMctits has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DJMctits has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DJMctits has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by FutureFoe View Post
    So should I just hand over everything to them?? I would rather defend my PERSONAL property. The man had legal jurisdiction over his neighbors house. It was, temporarily, his property. I don't care if it is just a TV, it's the principle!
    It wasn't even that mans personal property
    _██_
    (ಠ_ృ)

GeneticTweak will become famous soon enough. (+50) GeneticTweak will become famous soon enough. (+50) GeneticTweak will become famous soon enough. (+50) GeneticTweak will become famous soon enough. (+50) GeneticTweak will become famous soon enough. (+50) GeneticTweak will become famous soon enough. (+50) GeneticTweak will become famous soon enough. (+50) GeneticTweak will become famous soon enough. (+50) GeneticTweak will become famous soon enough. (+50) GeneticTweak will become famous soon enough. (+50) GeneticTweak will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by JAGERBOY View Post
    I completely disagree with it being legal to kill someone that is robbing someone else. This is a slippery slope and giving citizens the ability to make that judgment call is very dangerous.
    I agree with you if the robber is unarmed and/or trying to get out of the house when they spot you. If the robber is armed and not showing any sign of retreat, then all bets are off.
    I don't want to be a product of my environment, I want my environment to be a product of me.

GeneticTweak will become famous soon enough. (+50) GeneticTweak will become famous soon enough. (+50) GeneticTweak will become famous soon enough. (+50) GeneticTweak will become famous soon enough. (+50) GeneticTweak will become famous soon enough. (+50) GeneticTweak will become famous soon enough. (+50) GeneticTweak will become famous soon enough. (+50) GeneticTweak will become famous soon enough. (+50) GeneticTweak will become famous soon enough. (+50) GeneticTweak will become famous soon enough. (+50) GeneticTweak will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by micky c View Post
    guns should be illegal, they are more trouble than good. people shouldnt take the law into their hands
    All that would do is cause law abiding citizens who want to protect themselves and their family to be defenseless. Criminals who use weapons to commit crimes generally don't obtain them legally. Making guns illegal isn't gonna hurt the criminals.
    I don't want to be a product of my environment, I want my environment to be a product of me.

-Ironside- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -Ironside- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -Ironside- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -Ironside- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -Ironside- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -Ironside- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -Ironside- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -Ironside- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -Ironside- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -Ironside- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -Ironside- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    yeh cos every robbery is this extreme...
    No, it's not but if you treat it any less, it can be.
    It doesn't matter if someone breaks into your house to rape and murder your children or if they're just breaking in to steal a jar of cookies off your counter, the fact of the matter is this. They are entering your home uninvited to cause some kind of harm to you, physically or otherwise.
    old broken soldier
    ACPT, NSCA
    Hughumanity.org
    Remembering the fallen

Stasher1 - Reps owed

That Man is a Machine BurningHeart's Avatar
    BurningHeart is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BurningHeart is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BurningHeart is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BurningHeart is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BurningHeart is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BurningHeart is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BurningHeart is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BurningHeart is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BurningHeart is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BurningHeart is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BurningHeart is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    If someone comes into my house or a neighbor's trying to rob us you can bet I'm going to bust out the artillery. I don't believe in an eye-for-an-eye. Affecting my livelihood/property = death.

Same as if an animal tries to invade another's area. Society has changed some people's views on how this should be handled. Back in the caveman days you'd bet one would bust out a wooden club on another trying to steal his elephant bones.
    Author of "The Stock Market Outsider," Writer for TheStreet; Entrepreneur.

It wasn't even that mans personal property
    He had legal jurisdiction over that property, so says the judge and jury. Do I think it was extreme yes, but the fact of the matter is that the men knew what they were doing, and there could be severe consequences for it. Nobody only commits ONE crime, its a disease.
    BS, CSCS

Alternative Think Meat whoknowsme's Avatar
    whoknowsme is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whoknowsme is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whoknowsme is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whoknowsme is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whoknowsme is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whoknowsme is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whoknowsme is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whoknowsme is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whoknowsme is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whoknowsme is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whoknowsme is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Thumbs up

It's sad to hear another human being was killed over something as silly as personal property BUT on the other hand I hope this sends a message to potential thieves that if you fuk with peoples stuff there are chances that you're gonna get handled by someone other than a pussy judge.
    ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

killermike is just really nice. (+1000) killermike is just really nice. (+1000) killermike is just really nice. (+1000) killermike is just really nice. (+1000) killermike is just really nice. (+1000) killermike is just really nice. (+1000) killermike is just really nice. (+1000) killermike is just really nice. (+1000) killermike is just really nice. (+1000) killermike is just really nice. (+1000) killermike is just really nice. (+1000)
    I completely disagree with it being legal to kill someone that is robbing someone else. This is a slippery slope and giving citizens the ability to make that judgment call is very dangerous.
    maybe it will give house robbers (and potential killers) a second thought about stealing.
    .___.0_0_0.
    [__l;[_____];
    l__\__L-OllllO-]
    ()_)--()_)--)_)
    JEEP CREW

Pliffy is just really nice. (+1000) Pliffy is just really nice. (+1000) Pliffy is just really nice. (+1000) Pliffy is just really nice. (+1000) Pliffy is just really nice. (+1000) Pliffy is just really nice. (+1000) Pliffy is just really nice. (+1000) Pliffy is just really nice. (+1000) Pliffy is just really nice. (+1000) Pliffy is just really nice. (+1000) Pliffy is just really nice. (+1000)
    Oh i just cant wait till the genius Quanell X comes to tell us how the blacks are oppressed beyond beliefe.

(no racist), hes just a f***ing idiot

dansta will become famous soon enough. (+50) dansta will become famous soon enough. (+50) dansta will become famous soon enough. (+50) dansta will become famous soon enough. (+50) dansta will become famous soon enough. (+50) dansta will become famous soon enough. (+50) dansta will become famous soon enough. (+50) dansta will become famous soon enough. (+50) dansta will become famous soon enough. (+50) dansta will become famous soon enough. (+50) dansta will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    the neighbors weren't even at the house. IF they were, maybe self defense might have been needed, but the neighbors were safe, and they could of got their stuff back from insurance. Anyways, yeah it felt like the neighbor wanted to kill the robbers, while his motives weren't really about protecting the neighbors house. You should call the police, and let them handle the work.

-bt11 is just really nice. (+1000) -bt11 is just really nice. (+1000) -bt11 is just really nice. (+1000) -bt11 is just really nice. (+1000) -bt11 is just really nice. (+1000) -bt11 is just really nice. (+1000) -bt11 is just really nice. (+1000) -bt11 is just really nice. (+1000) -bt11 is just really nice. (+1000) -bt11 is just really nice. (+1000) -bt11 is just really nice. (+1000)
    The only thing worse than someone posting a re-post is for that person to be deep red posting a re-post.

FAIL
    I rep back w/ 1500 reps +. always

Gettin' Swole
    *Dead Lift Junkie*

reps: mrkrishan, Ka0s, Gibman, JOSEF RAKICH

Fleshka is just really nice. (+1000) Fleshka is just really nice. (+1000) Fleshka is just really nice. (+1000) Fleshka is just really nice. (+1000) Fleshka is just really nice. (+1000) Fleshka is just really nice. (+1000) Fleshka is just really nice. (+1000) Fleshka is just really nice. (+1000) Fleshka is just really nice. (+1000) Fleshka is just really nice. (+1000) Fleshka is just really nice. (+1000)
    the guys came into his yard too.

also, when you hire SECURITY, you hire someone to beat the **** out of someone if they overstep boundaries.

when you hire armed security to guard a warehouse there is a potential they will shoot someone trying to steal stuff.

should we unarm men in armored cars too?

im glad. good for him! wish i had a neighbor like that.
    Michael: Bros before hoes. Why? Because your bros are always there for you. They got your back after your ho rips your heart out for no good reason. And you were nothing but great to your ho, and you told her that she was the only ho for you. And that she was better than all the other hoes in the world. And then suddenly...she's not yo' ho no mo'.

reps owed: wobz, bubba289, thailegacy, hampo, LegendAmI, ManLaw, ken_wright88, irishkid, zacht, Econ_Haircut

negs owed:ilikebeer, TheDukeUSMC

Fleshka is just really nice. (+1000) Fleshka is just really nice. (+1000) Fleshka is just really nice. (+1000) Fleshka is just really nice. (+1000) Fleshka is just really nice. (+1000) Fleshka is just really nice. (+1000) Fleshka is just really nice. (+1000) Fleshka is just really nice. (+1000) Fleshka is just really nice. (+1000) Fleshka is just really nice. (+1000) Fleshka is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by GeneticTweak View Post
    All that would do is cause law abiding citizens who want to protect themselves and their family to be defenseless. Criminals who use weapons to commit crimes generally don't obtain them legally. Making guns illegal isn't gonna hurt the criminals.
    exactly.

NJ has very strict gun laws. there are only 3,000 CCW issued in the state.

the end result, NJ has cities that have been on the top murder and violent crime lists in america. some places are so bad the police tell people not to stop at red lights (Serious).

way to go gun control!!!!!!! you just hurt your citizens who are not criminals.
    Michael: Bros before hoes. Why? Because your bros are always there for you. They got your back after your ho rips your heart out for no good reason. And you were nothing but great to your ho, and you told her that she was the only ho for you. And that she was better than all the other hoes in the world. And then suddenly...she's not yo' ho no mo'.

reps owed: wobz, bubba289, thailegacy, hampo, LegendAmI, ManLaw, ken_wright88, irishkid, zacht, Econ_Haircut

negs owed:ilikebeer, TheDukeUSMC

Originally Posted by Fleshka View Post
    exactly.

NJ has very strict gun laws. there are only 3,000 CCW issued in the state.

the end result, NJ has cities that have been on the top murder and violent crime lists in america. some places are so bad the police tell people not to stop at red lights (Serious).

way to go gun control!!!!!!! you just hurt your citizens who are not criminals.
    Exactly! The founding fathers gave us the right to bear arms to control situations such as this, and to overthrow our government if it ever became unjust (*cough), but that's a whole other thread...
    BS, CSCS

-themask- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -themask- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -themask- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -themask- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -themask- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -themask- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -themask- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -themask- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -themask- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -themask- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -themask- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    good for you guys(america), teach those fks not to steal ****.
    bulking to 150

Dpezy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dpezy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dpezy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dpezy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dpezy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dpezy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dpezy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dpezy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dpezy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dpezy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dpezy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    killing a robber is stupid, life is so much more important than a tv or some other material crap. you dont know what their situation is. they could be a drug addict on the edge of reality and indesperate need of help and owing a drug dealer money. they dont wanna hurt you, just get your stuff.

Yeah guys he's right! if you ever see someone stealing something even if it's your **** let them have it because they could be "on the edge of reality and in desperate need of help and owning a drug dealer money" I mean defending your property is such a bad thing right? Criminals should be able to take anything they want without fear of being stopped/shot.

icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by RedSoxfan1978 View Post
    Good I hope the file no charges. Cause they shouldnt. If those guys were out working a normal 9-5 instead of robbing some guy who DOES work a 9-5 they wouldnt have been shot. .
    It is kinda hard for someone to have a normal 9-5 job after he was already deported from this country once. BOTH WERE HERE ILLEGALLY!
    Official Supp. Misc Beer Crew

There's a taste of fear
    When the henchmen call
    Iron fist to tame them
    Iron fist to claim it all