Page 22 of 45 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 ... LastLast
    Registered User CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by or_yourlivingtodie View Post
    so uh, 267lb man, no where near all muscle, got an estimate of how much i should be taking in?
    please start a new thread for questions, this is a thread for feedback only.
    Specials & insider info
    https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/clabs.htm

FREE CL stuff for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6654831

pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Originally Posted by Oddball8945 View Post
    Taste/Smell:8.5/10 The Smell is pretty good to me, while you make think its sorta "off" in taste the taste factor is highly subjective here. This does taste like lemon, yet to most it will be very sour/sweet type of taste which is a bit of a sour lemon and to me isnt bad at all and is not hard or unplesant to get down. Some may think its nasty , but i enjoy it to say the least.

This is not some gourmet fruit blend for sure but it isnt puke crap either and i like drinking this. Also to add, I did "eat" some of the powder as the sour/sweet lemon taste is actully pretty good.

Mixability:9.5/10 Other then the Blue particles that sit at the bottom this stuff mixes like a dream. I put a little powder into a bottle with water and shake and its all gone, or in a glass with water and a spoon and no clumps or anything.

Focus: 9/10-You will no doubt be in the zone, I feel this within 15 mins and it'll last over an hour. I get a nice clear feeling never a bad day with white flood.

Energy: 10/10-The energy will kick you in gear, cause it does for me. On days i workout early pretty much after I get up a serving i take (3 Scoops) kicks my a$$ in gear and I do not get a crash at all even after the initial energy jolt kicks in. I love this stuff for energy, no crash for me at all. Best PreWorkout for energy at standard dose that i have ever used (Used SuperPump,Shock Therapy,Xceed and random samples)

Vascularity: 8/10-I will say it does help a Bit, I often workout pretty empty so the vascluarity effects are small but to say the least, it helps/Will help .

Pumps: 7/10-The pumps for me are VERY very mild, im going to be honest.......the best pumps i ever had was a GlycerGrow + SuperPump combo (Felt like arms were going to explode)

Value:10/10-Hell, this blows everything out of the water IMO even shock therapy which i have used. IMO with the BA im getting in this + the fact that the energy kicks a$$ for serving used .I/You can't go wrong AT ALL, I would need 2 scoops of Shock Therapy to get the energy i get with this stuff at the serving I use + the BA dose that I know of in this formula is an A+ too help me dose my own Bulk BA on days i used White Flood. Hands down, great value will buy again for sure, this is a winner. I am just about all out of my White Flood(both tubs)

OVERALL:9.9/10-

Thumbs Up Will buy again for sure, Controlled Labs You Guys ROCK!

Free agent
    Research and Development Consultant
    11+ Years Experience

pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Originally Posted by LadiesManSL View Post
    Okay so I opened up the pack and added the powder to the water:

Initial Thoughts:

Why is this green? I thought it was going to be yellow. So I smell it. Wow it smells so tasty.

Green MAGnitude Review:

I mixed this product with 8 oz. of water.

Mixability: 9/10

It mixed well and a few little specs left at bottom after a few hard shakes in a blender bottle. Not a big deal though, you never really get much better than this.

Taste: 9.5/10

Green MAGnitude tastes great. Just like lemonade. I used to use the Sour Green Apple flavor almost a year ago, and as far as I can tell I like this flavor better. I wonder if you can mix this with White Flood ? If you can it would def. be an awesome tasting drink!

Price: 10/10

There are so many servings of this product for a great price here on bb.com. I don't see why anyone wouldn't use this on off days. It's affordable and an effective creatine.

Overall: 9/10

I can't rate the effectiveness yet so to be fair I can't give it a perfect rating. But I am sure it works well and is very affordable. After I am done my current stack I am thinking about going with a CL stack again. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone.

(In fact I did, one of my friend now uses Green MAGnitude as his creatine product)

Thanks again for a great product. I look forward to reviewing PurplE WrAAth tomorrow!
    Free agent
    11+ Years Experience

Originally Posted by Dracoy View Post
    REVIEW

1. TASTE [8/10] - The drink tastes pretty good mixed in a 16 oz water bottle. I was able to finish it within half an hour of starting my workout. There is nothing wrong with it and it just reminds you of Gatorade.
    2. SMELL [2/10] - When I was drinking from my bottle, my nose always picked up on the smell. The smell and the taste are totally different. Purple Wraath smells like artificial plastic/rubber. It really is pretty gross. All I did was hold my breath and drink it down, it really does not hinder the drinkability.
    3. MIXABILITY [3/10] - I had a problem with mixing it, there seems to be random particles floating around everywhere in my drink, there also is a layer of particles on the bottom. This did not influence the taste at all. You can?t taste the particles or feel it, so this really did not bother me. Before I drank I would twirl the bottle around to mix the particles even more.
    4. PERFORMANCE [N/A] - Don?t know if it was psychological or not, but performance was not affected too much, I felt the same.
    5. ENDURANCE [N/A] - Again did not feel any difference in this category either, maybe a small boost, but might have been a placebo affect.
    6. FOCUS [N/A] - Again, nothing out of the ordinary.
    7. STAMINA [N/A] - I was just as tired at the end of my workout as I always am.
    8. STRENGTH/POWER [N/A] - Truthfully, I did not feel any stronger, my lifts stayed around the same.
    9. ENERGY [N/A] - Energy levels did not increase during the workout.
    10. Pump [7/10] - I felt my muscles start tightening after my first workout, after that I did feel a bit more pumped but nothing outrageous to really notice. Only after I finished my workout and got home did I realize my pump was still there. It has been two hour since I?ve taken Purple Wraath and I still feel my muscles are a bit tight.

OVERALL RECOMMENDATION

Purple Wraath is the first product that I?ve sampled and I don?t have too much to compare it to. It works as a psychological booster but from one sample it is hard to tell if it really did anything for me. The only thing that I noticed is that my pump [muscles being tight] has stayed with me for much longer. Usually this pump goes away pretty soon after the workout. It did allow me to mentally push out a few more sets, but it is hard to say.

I would probably not buy this powder but would look into something like White Flood which may be more what I am looking for as a preworkout drink.
    Free agent
    11+ Years Experience

placebo doesnt effect me or_yourlivingtodie's Avatar
    or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by pu12en12g View Post

any better reviews of this out there?
    goodbros, always and forever.

Originally Posted by jblaze4lif View Post
    Just got back from the gym first time trying both products. I took 2 scoops White Flood 20 minutes pre workout + 3 scoops GlycerGrow. Drank about 120 oz water in total pre during workout.

Well Heres the review

Taste : 10/10 New flavor is perfect

Focus : 9/10 While i was driving to the gym i felt it kick in, i felt in the zone all i wanted to do was get my ass to the gym. While i was lifting i felt more in touch with my muscles and each contraction.

Energy : 10/10 OMG i did 16 sets triceps, 12 sets biceps and i really didn't want leave the gym .. i had to force myself to leave. All i needed was 1 minute rest in between each set it felt like and i was ready to go and give my all each and every set

Price : 11/10 !!!!!!!!! basicly 90 cents per workout for both products .... Two thumbs up for Controlled Labs!!!!!!!!

This definitely is going to be a future staple of mine, of course with cycling every few months
    Free agent
    11+ Years Experience

Originally Posted by Doobalips View Post

Orange Triad

1 Week ago I recieved a bottle of OT and decided i'd do a full 45day log on it. My reason being is I have pretty crap Joints that click and feel strained all the time.

Well I can't really run a full 45day log on it because I have nothing to log now.

Orange Triad combines the most proven and effective vitamins, minerals, and nutrients for supporting optimal digestion, immune system and joint health into one dietary supplement. The Joint and Flex Complexes help lubricate joints and cartilage as well as increase the resiliency of connective tissue, while the Digestion and Immune Complex includes digestive aids, and nutrient partitioning agents to take your performance to the next level.

The Joint and Flex Complexes help lubricate joints and cartilage as well as increase the resiliency of connective tissue

Orange Triad Controlled Labs BB.com

Review

For about 2 years i've always had clicks in my joints, strained joints and overall crappy aches and pains in my joints.

Clickaty Clack

Two days into the product: My Joints felt very lubricated and the click was still there but not half as bad.

One week into the product: Odd click here and there but that happens to everybody. So that's pretty much cleared up.

Rating 10/10

Strain

Two days into the product: Didn't feel half as bad Benching but still a great deal of pain whilst doing it.

One week + into the product: I noticed this a couple of days ago whilst benching. I was thinking 'Where's that immense pain gone?' then it came to my attention the strain on my Joints had gone and had slowly started easing off over the period of the previous week.

Rating 10/10

Overall Aches and Pains

Two days into the product: Pretty much nothing, I still had aches and pains popping up.

One week into the product: Pains eased off, not noticing half as many aches and pains. I still however get a couple but this is just one week into the product so i'm hoping it will ease off completly, I cannot see why not.

Rating 7/10

The Product itself

The tablets are bigger than I expected, I had trouble getting them down for a few days and one day I actually got one lodged in my throat for about 4-6hrs. Wouldn't wash down or Dissolve. I woke up in the middle of the night and it felt as though somebody was sticking a blunt fork in my throat. I eventually fixed it by punching myself in the chest.

As of now the product isn't as bad as the first few days. I'm used to the size but I still think it could be abit smaller. I found that if you really knock them back with a huge mouthful of water they go down, no bitch sips, a huge gulp of water.

Please note my rating for this part of the product is my personal opinion.

Rating 5/10

OVERALL RATING 8/10

Thanks Controlled Labs!

Free agent
    11+ Years Experience

Originally Posted by johnnyD7 View Post
    Allright, I have been using golden finish for a little over a month, and here is my review (specific details can be found in my workout journal, and it can use the views lol)

Taste:10/10 Amazing, to say the least. The trial and first dose were bad, it reminded me alot of anator (kinda similar ingredients) But after the first real dose, it started to taste AMAZING. I am not exagerrating, with 24 oz of ice cold water, it tasted delicious, like sit on a porch in the summer drinking Golden Finish delicious.

Price: 7.5/10 While the price is good for the product (anator is something like 2-3 times the price) it still is expensive for 20 servings. At the same time, it works, so I think it will be like muscle milk for me, just a treat evey once in a while.

effectiveness: 11/10 This product plain works. I started taking this when I weighed about 187. A month later I weigh 197 and am still increasing weight. I also started taking green mag at this time, but the weight gain is due to the GFH, i have taken green mag before and not gained any weight. Even when I took anator, the effects were not nearly this good. Before when I was at 195, without GFH, I couldn't get past 195. Now I am expecting to be at 200-205 by the end of next week.

Stomach effects None to report, I would drink my GFH on the way home from teh gym, and be a little full, but not uncomfortable. I was then able to have a good post workout meal a half hour after getting home, perfect.

Final rating: 9.5/10

Only thing holding it back, for me, is price. Once I get out of college this will be a staple in my diet. Great job again CL
    Free agent
    11+ Years Experience

Originally Posted by burke View Post
    Taste: Really good. Tastes just like lemonade except a bit sweeter with a little sour kick to it. When I used it I was mixing it with Green Mag which to me tasted even better, but alone Flood still tastes awesome. 8/10

Mixability: No problems here at all, especially in my blender bottle. 9/10

Effectiveness: Let me start by saying that I have tried a ton of pre workout supplements. NO-Xplode, SuperPump, etc. White Flood is hands down the best. Even after 30 days of straight use I did not seem to build up a tolerance to it. I would take 2-3 scoops (3 towards the end) about 30 mins before going over to the gym. Put on some music in my room to set the mood, and by the time I got the gym I was ready to go. This stuff is addicting and I find myself wanting to use it before every workout so I can have that same feeling. However there are some negatives. Usuaully this stuff KILLED my PWO appetetite. While on I had to muscle down my PWO shake and then I could never finish my meal later. I can remember after stopping the White Flood my appetite seemed to be huge after I worked out so that is the only thing that is stopping me from buying it again. However I did notice this same thing when I was on Superpump so I am not really blaming the White Flood, but rather the type of product. Another negative was the fact that I seemed to feel very ****ty after my workouts. I am not really talking about a crash either, but rather a sick to my stomach and just an overall "i don't feel good" after I worked out. I can remember a couple times I used this before my workout and I would start work right after (I work at the gym) Both times I did this I felt like **** my entire work shift, even after my PWO shake. I will say that this product works, my energy in the gym was crazy and I was totally focused at all times. I really love this product and will probbably buy it again despite the negatives. 8/10
    Free agent
    11+ Years Experience

Originally Posted by KORMuscle View Post
    I just finished a 1 month 'cycle' of GB/WB by controlled labs. I must say, this was the best creatine/NO supplementation I've used so far. Not just for the strength gains, but the extra pounds from the scale as well.

To start off, I weighed in at 172 lbs with 8.9% BF on Feb 4, 2008. As of today, I was in at 176 lb with 9.2% BF. these %s have a +- 0.2 standard dev.
    My diet was: (Monday through Saturday)
    Meal 1: 9-10 egg whites (boiled) with cereal and milk
    Meal 2: 50-70g Protein from Chicken Breasts and salad
    Meal 3: 42 g Whey Protein
    Meal 4: 60-80g Protein from Chicken and Beef
    Meal 5: 30-40 g from tofu and cottage cheese
    Meal 6: 40g casein before bed.

Along with the White Blood and Green Bulge I took
    Multivitamins, Fish oil, Green tea extract, ZMA, and Whey/Soy/Casein Proteins.

My workout looked like this:
    Day1-Chest
    Day2-Shoulders/Triceps
    Day3-Back/Bi
    Day4-Abs
    Day5-Chest/Tri
    Day6-Rest
    Day7-Legs/abs
    I also did cardio 2-3 times a week for 30 min each.
    *** I would list all the exercises I would do, but that would take wayy to much time. For example here is an example Chest day from 3/10/2008:
    Barbell Bench Press- 155lb x 10; 230lb x 9; 240 x7; 255 x 5; 265 x 3; 280 x1
    Dumbell Bench Press- 105lb ea x8; 110lb ea x7; 115lb ea x 5
    Dumbell Incline Press- 85lb ea x 10; 90lb ea x 8; 95lb ea x 5
    Barbell Decline Press- 135lb x 10; 225 lb x 9; 240lb x 5; 265 x 3
    Incline Cable Fly- 3 sets
    Decline Cable Fly- 3 sets
    Dips(burnout)- 45lbs x 16

So combined with my workouts and diet along with the controlled lab stack, I would say I gained a solid 3-4 lbs.

PROS: For a creatine and nitric oxide product, I was pretty impressed. I've tried NO XPLODE, RAGNAROK and Black Powder in the past. I think Ragnarok gave me better pumps and energy, but controlled labs GB/WB is not far behind it.
    Endurance-4/5
    Strength Increase-3.5/5
    Mass-4/5

CONS- Gave me mild acne. I don't know if it was directly caused by the stack, but people have reported acne from creatine and NO in the past.

Other than that, I would definately recommend Controlled Lab's Green Bulge and White Blood to all lifters. With a proper diet and exercise you can make decent gains from a 'natural product' (Natural meaning non-hormonal).
    Free agent
    11+ Years Experience

CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by wada View Post

Mixability: 8/10, I used Ice cold water, mixed for 15 secs...left little clumps left some of which floated & some sank
    Taste: 10/10, by far...this is one of the BEST tasting products I've ever tried...I can't believe there's no sugar...It is comparable to rasberry-lemon snapple!!! I would drink this stuff even if i didn't workout!!!
    Specials & insider info

Originally Posted by cm383706 View Post

Notes: Ok so this was my first workout with the wonderful stack that CL sent me! Took Whiteflood about a half hour after my PreWO meal and 30 mins before my workout. Started to get tingly in my face and neck after about 15 mins. I had gotten WF Gen 1 for my first tub a few months back and Gen 2 blows it away. The taste doesn't even compare and theres no clumping. Gen 1 tasted like crap after a while and I had to chug it pretty much (Sorry CL). But Gen 2 is amazing in taste and got me really pumped to go workout. Used 1 scoop of GM and PW each intraworkout. The taste of these two mixed was amazing. Not too sweet for my liking, got a little strong near the end of my water bottle but filled it up with some more water and it was great! I love the lemonade flavor. I was amped for my entire workout, focused, and didn't want to stop. I feel like I could go workout for another 2 hours no problem. I had an insane pump after doing a couple sets of hammer chins and it continued throughout my workout. I felt like a monster. Best workout in a while! I love this stuff!!!

Specials & insider info

Originally Posted by purts View Post
    Controlled Labs Purple Wraath

After all the good reviews concerning Purple Wraath, I decided to give it a try and see what it could bring me. As of 19/03/08 I'm on half the 2lbs tub and I must say I'm pretty impressed with this product.

Taste: [9/10] - I'm not a big fan of grape flavored products but I must say that I really dig the taste of PW. Actually it is not bad at all, comparing to people who complained about it (might have been older version though). I think I have the v3. Make sure you give Lemonade a try (coming soon).

Mixability: [7/10] - 1 1/2 scoop in 20oz of water. Shake. Let it sit for 15 minutes in the fridge. Most particules disolved but still some white/black parts floating around or sitting at the bottom of the bottle. Not bothering me though.

Endurance: [8/10] - Seen a difference in training, wasn't that sore after a hard session. I must admit that the best was at doing cardio. I used to hate cardio but on PW, I did 45 minutes and in all honesty, could have go on again. Wasn't even tired!

Price: [10/10] - Very decent price. CL has pretty cheap products when you think of it, 50 bucks for 2lbs might last you about 3 months. Way to go!

Overall: [8.5/10] - I will definitely consider buying PW again after my first tub. Even bought one for my training partner and likes it too! After a few days, I started to get the tingling because of BA in my legs. A week later, it was mainly in my face. What makes it worse though is when I train early in the morning. The cold weather in Canada makes my face hitchy like crazy, but I can live with it! Hope this review helped some of you undecided folks on either giving it a try or not.
    Free agent
    11+ Years Experience

Originally Posted by SPACECLOWN View Post
    This is the quick and dirty. I have previously used a few tubs of this product based on shear formulation and price. The taste was something you had to get used to but I did. It never really masked the taste all that well. Now I recently placed a bb.com order and took advantage of the free sample of PW here http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/purple.html

I am unsure if this is the latest and greatest but here is the review on the sample I got.

Mixability - 10 - as long as you follow the directions and understand it needs to sit a bit it does mix well. I typically mix it with 1 liter of water in a water bottle. Shake it and put it in my gym bag. By the time I get to the gym there are no floaters or particles.

Taste - 8 - This is a hyuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge improvement. The taste was masked very well. I think they did a wonderful job especially compared to previous versions. Again 1 serving in 1 liter of water. Less water would make the taste much better or in my case 2 scoops

Price - 9 - Honestly it's tough to beat the price on a flavored EAA product.

Formulation - 8 - Biggest downfall is the prop blend. I don't knock em for doing it and I do understand the reasoning but nonetheless I would like to know the content amounts in there.

So overall a 9/10. Great job CL
    Free agent
    11+ Years Experience

Originally Posted by BriSalig View Post
    So i just picked up a CL stack. I got the White Flood, Green Magnitude, and Purple Wrath.

How should I do this? I was thinking

Preworkout--White Flood and green magnitude
    during workout--purple wraath
    post workout--meal and whey shake

Does that all sound right?

Also, I bloat from monohydrate. Do you think I will have a problem with the green magnitude?
    wrong thread, post this up in the other section and we will be happy to reply. please delete the post from this thread once up in the other
    Specials & insider info

Originally Posted by TTewell View Post
    I'm gonna make this one short and sweet. It is a multi after all!

I've been taking it 3 months now and have yet to get sick. The first week I started taking it, I felt a cold coming on but I was able to fight it off a couple days later!

As for the joint support, it is pretty solid. Nothing extreme. I still have joint pain but it has definitely lessened.

overall: 10/10
    Free agent
    11+ Years Experience

Originally Posted by OLDL6198 View Post
    I just picked it up today. I've been cutting on a low carb keto diet the past month, and I've been taking Green Magnitude pre-workout. There's no calories/carbs in Green Mag which is great for my diet, also, I have no water retention/bloating.

I heard a lot of good stuff about White Flood and I picked it up today. At my local nutrition store it was about $32 for 25 servings, I wished it came in a bigger size, but oh well.

Well anyway, today was my back/legs day. My goal is to maintain my strength/muscle on this very low carb diet. Normally my energy is real low as I'm running of ketones, not glycogen, so my workout usually is low volume/heavy weight.

I mixed up 2 scoops of WF in some water and it tasted awesome! Feeling adventurous, I added my 1 scoop of GM in and it tasted just as good altogether. I had awesome energy all through the workout and despite the low volume I enjoyed intense pumps in my back/legs. Psyched up, I set a 3 rep PR on deadlift.

Good stuff, Controlled Labs, keep up the great work. And please, please come out with a larger size bottle of WF.
    NOTE: It does come in larger sizes here on BB.COM
    Free agent
    11+ Years Experience

Originally Posted by BlackLbl20889 View Post
    I have been using OT for the last 4 months and have had all of my joint issue subsided. but lately money has gotten tight.
    I decided a few hours ago to research around for a more cost effective combination of multi vitamin(no iron) and joint support.
    No digestive aid or immunity products were added in these calculations (means its even more cost effective)

I decided I was going to fall back to my old multi NOW Adam and continue with their joint supplements. I tried to compare
    as close as I could to the OT servings and profile.

Multi http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/now/adam.html $0.31
    Joints http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/now/gc.html $0.37
    MSM http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/now/msm.html $0.08
    _____
    $0.76

Orange Triad http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/cl...angetriad.html $0.66

There alone, not counting the digestion and immunity complex NOW is already more costly than OT. The Immunity/Digestion
    could easily account for another ten(i have no clue =P) cents if trying to build a knock of orange triad. incomparable, and again
    Controlled Labs delivers a cost effective product that works as expected, plus their UPC code exchange.

Clifs:
    I used OT 4 months and was happy
    I got poor
    Tried to build a OT stack
    Found out it's not easy cost wise
    Recommends Orange Triad
    Free agent
    11+ Years Experience

Originally Posted by 5Six View Post

Final Review

First off, thank you to everyone who followed my log. Also, thank you to Controlled Labs for letting me run this log. I really appreciate it.

Ingredients: CL has def a really nice blend here. Perhaps the first of its kind, I would dare to say. It brings together BCAAs, to help with recovery and protein synthesis post workout; waxy maize starch, a new kind of PWO carb that has been getting a lot of attention as of late; An insulin manipulator, which is a good thing! (I can go into detail, but I'm a geek and will go into too much detail); and muscle glycogen replenisher, so you're ready to hit the weights again next workout! Overall, a very solid blend

Taste: First off, this product tasted like ****. I'm not going to lie. I used three scoops of water and 32 oz of cold water. After some changing around the ratios, and listening to suggestions, 2 scoops of GFH and 32 oz of water seemed to be ideal for me.

Mixability: This really comes down to personal opinion. At 32 oz of water and 3 scoops of GFH, the mixability was pretty bad, at least for me. I had to take a blender to it to mix it up properly. However, with 32 oz of water and 2 scoops of GFH, the mixing was a lot easier and you could do it in a water bottle.

Texture: Comes down to, again, the ratios you go for. More water and less GFH was the best for me.

Will I use it again?: Few factors to consider here. GFH is a more expensive alternative to the standard PWO shake. Especially when it's 20 servings, if you use three scoops. However, if you use 2 scoops instead of three, the duration of a tub goes up, obviously. One thing I really did like about GFH is that I didn't crash after a workout. I'm notorious for crashing after a workout, and being a mental write-off for a good three to four hours afterwards. So if I had the cash, I would use this product again, without question. If I`m poor as hell, I`ll will, sadly, have to resort to good ol`dextrose and whey.

Free agent
    11+ Years Experience

Originally Posted by wellbody View Post
    Hi everyone,

After using the white flood since a month and half and the vasive since 3 weeks, i can tell you about the results :

I take the white flood about half an hour before training and the vasive just after training.

Overall gains : 12 lbs , i think thats the creatine and my high calories diet.

Strenght: I think thats the best from theses product, i noticed a big gain in every workout, every week my records were better, for example the bench press i was at 180 x 3 and now 220 x 4.

Energy: The white flood is fantastic , in every workout i'm feeling well with a lot of energy , more than usually.

Pump: For me , i didn't feel a very strong pump sensation.

Cost: The white flood is very economic if you use only a spoon per time. It will during at least 3-4 months.

So finally i would give to his combo a 9/10.

Thanks

Train hard , eat big and sleep a lot.
    Free agent
    11+ Years Experience

Originally Posted by jcrue11 View Post
    After anxiously awaiting the arrival of my PW lemonade, it arrived yesterday afternoon. I had already worked out in the morning so I would have to wait until this morning to try it out.

My first impression is that the flavor is fantastic, just as good as the Green Mag lemonade IMO, I'm very pleased by this. I'm a big fan of Purple Wraath and use it during my cardio sessions and it's a big help.

TASTE: 10
    Better than the juicy grape which I would give an 8/10
    EFFECTIVENESS: 9
    A good product that does what it's suppose to, solid endurance throughout cardio and really makes cardio a breeze for me.
    COST: 7
    Of course I wish it were less expensive, but it's a solid formula that delivers on what it's designed to do. With the 10% off code it's pretty good and lasts quite a while, so no real complaints here.

OVERALL: 9
    Once again Controlled Labs doesn't let me down, they provide some of the best products on the market IMO at a reasonable cost. I look forward to what they have in store next as far as new flavors are concerned.
    Free agent
    11+ Years Experience

Originally Posted by jdp View Post
    OK... Controlled Lab has been one of my favorite supplement companies. I've used many of their products over the past 3 years and they have almst always impressed me. I've used the grape purple wraath in the past and I've liked the way it helped me during a workout and for recovery. Problem was that I used xtend as well and I'm not a big grape fan for th elong haul so I dropped using purple wraath and have been using vasocharge for preworkout and xtend and also adding primal eaa to the mix of xtend.

Well.. when I saw the purple wraath came in lemonade.. I ordered it immediately. I am currently starting week 6 of CHA dieting and I need supplements that are carb free and I wanted something to give me even more of a boost during workouts. Product was ordered late Wednesday night from bb.com.. shipped Thursday.. delivered Saturday. I got the box and immediately opened it as I wanted to try the product. I had just worked out so I wanted a bit right after.

Now.. there is one thing I want to say about Controlled Labs that *all* other supplement companies should note...
    They packages their products with great attention to keeping it sealed (which is how it should always be).

Let me explain:
    They put a tamper proof seal (plastic) around the outside of the lid. In the case of purple wraath.. that seal goes around the entire container from top to bottom. It has a nice perforation to allow for easy removal. Then.. the best part is under the lid.. the seal there is attached firmly to the container, it takes a bit of effort to get it off, and you know that they wanted to have the product sealed and kept from outside elements, tampering, whatever. They set the standard for this on all the supplements I purchase. I am very picky about this and it is a huge plus for me to see this detail in a product. Other products (orange triad, red acid, blue up, etc,...) are the same type seal inside.. though the outside seal might not cover the entire container and just the lid area. Anyhow.. sealing in that manner under the lid is a must in this day and age.

OK.. now the product has a slight sweet smell to it.. almost reminds me of a faint cocoa butter smell.. (call me crazy but it does) almost like a weak chocolate cocoa butter smell. I like it.

The first mix was into a room temp 16 oz bottle of aquafina.. i poured out a little into another cup.. grabbed a funnel and put 2 scoops into the bottle. Mixed it a bit.. added what water I could back.. and it mostly mixed in after about 15 shakes. Then I let it sit for another 20 minutes for the aminos and what not to dissolve. It dissolves a purple color but the powder is more like white with a slightly mauve coloring.

After letting it dissolve.. I took the first taste. The first thing I noticed was it tasted good.. but it didn't really remind me of lemonade. It has a mildly tart, kinda sweet taste with a nice subtle ginger overtone. I really liked it. Took a few more sips.. my wife came in the kitchen.. wanted a taste.. (so I let her).. she noticed the ginger taste immediately. Said it was pretty good (she's picky on flavor... seriously picky so it was a surprise). Then I chugged down the rest. Really good.

OK.. so for my Sunday AM workout I made up a bottle of purple wraath as above (16 oz water, 2 scoops) and I made a 32 oz bottle of 4 scoops of lemonade xtend and 1 scoop of purple wraath lemonade (I like to call this "xtended wraath"). I took 2 scoops of vasocharge prior to workout. Hit the gym.. started drinking the "xtended wraath" during chest.. about my 3rd set of incline bench.. I could feel a difference.. that nice tingly feeling.. heart racing.. tons of energy. Now being on CHA I have a ton of energy anyway... but it just made me want to hit it harder. bench, presses, flyes, pec deck,... had tons of energy.. did extra reps.. had a good sweat. Hit abs and hyper extensions.. all was good.. Went to cardio.. did 40 minutes on the treadclimber at 4.0 MPH.. then went and played basketball for 45 minutes. Felt great. Then I chugged down the 16 oz bottle right after the workout.

During the day, I made up another bottle of xtened wraath.. this time with apple xtend (2 scoops) and 1 scoop of purple wraath in 16 oz water. It mixed well and tasted good with the apple. Drank this in the afternoon between meals.

This AM.. legs day... made up the same combo as above.. ie. bottle of purple wraath (16 oz water, 2 scoops) and a 32 oz bottle of 4 scoops of lemonade xtend and 1 scoop of purple wraath lemonade. Did the vasocharge preworkout... got to the gym and hit squats, leg press (claf presses at the end of each set per calf), leg extensions, calf presses on the seated calf machine, and leg curls mixed with sets of tibialis work on the little tib machine. I felt great.. had plenty of energy through out. Went on to cardio after legs.. did 60 minutes on the treadclimber. Felt really good on endurance. Chugged the 16 oz pw bottle after as the day before. Man this stuff tastes good.. Did I mention I *really* like the ginger in the flavor? This stuff just kicks and I'm glad I'm using it again...

So for a summary (and adding a new field of packaging):

Mix-ability - 9.0/10 (just let it sit for about 15-20 and you will be set)

Taste - 10/10

Value - 10/10

Packaging - 10/10 (Can't say more about this.. don't change your sealing/packing methods.. just great to see consistently)

Overall - 10/10

Thanks for a great product.. this just added purple wraath back to my staple products. Keep it up.
    Free agent
    11+ Years Experience

Originally Posted by Wizdom C kerr View Post
    20-30minutes pre-workout:

3/4 scoop PW
    1 scoop WF

During workout:

Sip 1 scoop PW mixed in water

Post Workout:

1 scoop GM

Having done this, about 15 minutes after taking PW and WF, I felt "the tingles." It was crazy, and very weird. But I had read about it so I was ready for it.

I also noticed that my energy was good, but I wasn't like "crazy jittery guy". I'm not really sure how to take this. I guess I'm so used to being that guy because of the supplements I was taking that I almost feel weird for not feeling that now.

I think more than feeling the energy, I felt the quick recovery. I was constantly ready to go even 15-20 seconds after my set. I had to force myself to wait to do my next set.

I didn't necessarily feel incredible pumps from the Flood. I definitely felt something, but I didn't think they were as solid as pumps from NO Shotgun, but I'm going to chalk this up to only taking it once and I'll see how things go in the next couple days.

Generally I guage a workout by how sore I was the next day. I wasn't sore at all the next day, but then I thought this just means the PW is doing it's job! I definitely feel fresher today and will have no problem getting up for my workout tonight. No soreness or tightness whatsoever.

Overall I think this is going to be a really good stack. I just need to make certain adjustments given these are new products that I've never tried. I'm a little disappointed in the flood so far, I do expect to see more from WF over the next couple of days, given that I've heard so many amazing things from everyone on here, maybe I should be trying 1.5 scoops given that I'm a 5lb. dumbell over 200lbs. I'll play with it, and I'm sure I won't be disappointed!

Until Next Time...
    Free agent
    11+ Years Experience

ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Macronutrients
    8.5/10

I am a carb sensitive endomorph so I really appreciate the fact that the product is sugar free and low carb, although I would like to see the protein content a little higher. Considering it's versatility though, the protein count can be upped to around 27g with an additional scoop. I do like how versatile it is, it can be used on any diet...bulking or cutting.

Ingredient Profile
    8/10

Here's what I like about the product: Partially Hydrolyzed Whey Protein, WPI, Leucine, K-R-ALA, Aminogen, Carbogen, Inulin. What I don't like is that the carb sources are not revealed. Being a carb sensitive endomorph, I noticed that this product did not spike my insulin to any large degree, although I wish that they were revealed.

Mixability
    9/10

With a blender bottle it mixed almost perfectly. Sometimes it would get a little chunky but it was perfect for the most part.

Digestion
    9/10

No real problems here. Went down pretty easy most of the time.

Taste
    8.5/10

With 32-40oz of water it was fantastic, almost like a starburst. Some people like a thick smoothie which is possible with less water...but I didn't enjoy it that way. If you don't like thick shakes, get a larger shaker cup for this shake.

Texture
    8.5/10

With enough water it's nice and smooth, but it's a little chunky with less. Again, it's very versatile here too.

Price
    9/10

I'd say the price on this is very competitive as I've seen it online in the $30 range. If you workout 3x per week then it'll last you over 6 weeks, and if you workout 4x per week then it'll last you 4 weeks. Very good pricing as always from CL.

Satisfaction
    8.5/10

Even without knowing the carb sources, I was very satisfied with this product. I was trying to build a little bit of lean mass and recomp a bit. What ended up happening was holding onto mostly all of my muscle mass while leaning out...a lot. I was sick during part of the log, and hadn't been able to eat as much, but I held on, fought through it, and ended up going from about 235ish to 215ish over the course of 5 weeks. Obviously being sick affected my leaning out, I wouldn't give the product credit for that, but I did retain a really great amount of mass considering.

Based on taste, mixability, digestion, versatility, overall ingredients, results, and price, I would recommend this (especially on a cut) and I will be buying a tub in the near future. Give it a shot, you won't be dissapointed.

cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by ZDub212 View Post

Macronutrients
    8.5/10

I am a carb sensitive endomorph so I really appreciate the fact that the product is sugar free and low carb, although I would like to see the protein content a little higher. Considering it's versatility though, the protein count can be upped to around 27g with an additional scoop. I do like how versatile it is, it can be used on any diet...bulking or cutting.

Ingredient Profile
    8/10

Here's what I like about the product: Partially Hydrolyzed Whey Protein, WPI, Leucine, K-R-ALA, Aminogen, Carbogen, Inulin. What I don't like is that the carb sources are not revealed. Being a carb sensitive endomorph, I noticed that this product did not spike my insulin to any large degree, although I wish that they were revealed.

Mixability
    9/10

With a blender bottle it mixed almost perfectly. Sometimes it would get a little chunky but it was perfect for the most part.

Digestion
    9/10

No real problems here. Went down pretty easy most of the time.

Taste
    8.5/10

With 32-40oz of water it was fantastic, almost like a starburst. Some people like a thick smoothie which is possible with less water...but I didn't enjoy it that way. If you don't like thick shakes, get a larger shaker cup for this shake.

Texture
    8.5/10

With enough water it's nice and smooth, but it's a little chunky with less. Again, it's very versatile here too.

Price
    9/10

I'd say the price on this is very competitive as I've seen it online in the $30 range. If you workout 3x per week then it'll last you over 6 weeks, and if you workout 4x per week then it'll last you 4 weeks. Very good pricing as always from CL.

Satisfaction
    8.5/10

Even without knowing the carb sources, I was very satisfied with this product. I was trying to build a little bit of lean mass and recomp a bit. What ended up happening was holding onto mostly all of my muscle mass while leaning out...a lot. I was sick during part of the log, and hadn't been able to eat as much, but I held on, fought through it, and ended up going from about 235ish to 215ish over the course of 5 weeks. Obviously being sick affected my leaning out, I wouldn't give the product credit for that, but I did retain a really great amount of mass considering.

Based on taste, mixability, digestion, versatility, overall ingredients, results, and price, I would recommend this (especially on a cut) and I will be buying a tub in the near future. Give it a shot, you won't be dissapointed.

great feedback thanks for taking the time to give us a review and glad you liked it !
    GO GAMECOCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by GodOfLove View Post
    After the long wait, my pw and gm finally arrived yesterday!

I took 1 scoop of GM and 1/2 scoop of PW abt 15mins before I hit the gym.

Once I got to the gym, I started to bench! After 1 set my Body started to be HOT! I felt really pump up! That feeling was insane! I had a really nice workout overall.

After gym I took 1/2 scoop of PW.

Summary
    I don't really like the pw taste, I will give a 5/10 for the taste. However the effect was good. It give me more endurance for my workout! For the GM, the taste was freaking awesome, LOVE IT!

My throat hurts today, it think it must be because of the creatine. I think I gotta drink like 4 more gallon of water.
    Free agent
    11+ Years Experience

zkid002
    Alright, I have a question for all of you Controlled Labs finatics, and Controlled Labs Reps out there.

so Ive sampled purple wraath, white flood, and Green mag....

After sampling each of them, there is only ONE THING to be concluded CONTROLLED LABS IS THE BEST. Im addicted to all of them already. . I MUST train with them, and dont have enough money to train with all 3 supps just yet. I also want to get Orange Triad, and switch that up for my GNC Mega Men Sport. But first, out of GM, WF, and PW, which one do you guys recommend I purchase first, and will be the most effective/fitting for a 16 year old? If You were me, and could choose only one, just one, which one would you choose, and why?..thanks in advance for answers, and advice.

Originally Posted by zkid002 View Post
    Alright, I have a question for all of you Controlled Labs finatics, and Controlled Labs Reps out there.

so Ive sampled purple wraath, white flood, and Green mag....

After sampling each of them, there is only ONE THING to be concluded CONTROLLED LABS IS THE BEST. Im addicted to all of them already. . I MUST train with them, and dont have enough money to train with all 3 supps just yet. I also want to get Orange Triad, and switch that up for my GNC Mega Men Sport. But first, out of GM, WF, and PW, which one do you guys recommend I purchase first, and will be the most effective/fitting for a 16 year old? If You were me, and could choose only one, just one, which one would you choose, and why?..thanks in advance for answers, and advice.
    Good questions, but CL products aren't recommended for anyone under 18
    Free agent
    11+ Years Experience

Originally Posted by qualitywah View Post
    Green Magnitude-
    flavor- electric lemonade
    rating-9 out of 10
    all i can say is wow! it tastes like real lemonade. i could drink this stuff all day long. it reminds me of those crystal light lemonade mixes. i would buy this product just for the taste alone

Purple Wrath
    flavor-grape
    rating-5.5 out of 10
    this flavor was tolerable but it tasted way to much like cough syrup. nonetheless, i still drank the sample. i would be interested to try a different flavor but i wouldnt reccomand the grape flavor unless you like cough syrup.
    Free agent
    11+ Years Experience