Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Consistency + Knowledge BodySculpting's Avatar
    BodySculpting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodySculpting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodySculpting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodySculpting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodySculpting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodySculpting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodySculpting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodySculpting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodySculpting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodySculpting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodySculpting has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

one more pic for the kiddies!

I am not saying this guy is really "big" but imagine ten more pounds of lean mass. This guy already has an awesome physique. Its the poster called "Nevercut", check him out at 147 PEOPLE, 147..NOT EVEN 150 AND HE'S 5'7!

just thought I'd share ANOTHER pic of ANOTHER example of how you don't have to bee over 200lb to look ripped and big.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=571335
    "The only way out of hell, is through it. "

Ageispolis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ageispolis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ageispolis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ageispolis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ageispolis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ageispolis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ageispolis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ageispolis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ageispolis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ageispolis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ageispolis will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by BodySculpting
    I am not saying this guy is really "big" but imagine ten more pounds of lean mass. This guy already has an awesome physique. Its the poster called "Nevercut", check him out at 147 PEOPLE, 147..NOT EVEN 150 AND HE'S 5'7!

just thought I'd share ANOTHER pic of ANOTHER example of how you don't have to bee over 200lb to look ripped and big.

Hey man, Im all for your cause. Not everyone lifts for the same reason

MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000)
    well 5 7 is short, 147 is prob right.... 200lb is a lot if u are under 6ft.
    whats the point of this anyway, exercise forum!
    My journal http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=5662511

$AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    okay, and he's super cut. when you have good vascularity and are a low bf %, you can look relatively big in pictures, then like a little twig in preson. it's all about photogenic illusions.
    <->

Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by $AJ
    okay, and he's super cut. when you have good vascularity and are a low bf %, you can look relatively big in pictures, then like a little twig in preson. it's all about photogenic illusions.
    Height also plays a role. Some of the taller guys will look a lot smaller in photos than they do in real life.

I've lost count of how many times I've witnessed this. 18" arms on a guy 5'5" look solid in photos. On a guy over 6ft it's like he needs >20" to have anywhere near the same effect despite the fact both guys, irrespective of height, are working just as hard to build size. I'm surprised it's hardly mentioned. I posted a photo comparison recently between 5'4" Lee Priest and a 300lb, 6'4" bodybuilder which would obviously look quite different up close. So a photo definitely doesn't tell the whole story.

irishrunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) irishrunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) irishrunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) irishrunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) irishrunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) irishrunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) irishrunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) irishrunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) irishrunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) irishrunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) irishrunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i would like to see what that guy would look like in person. he looks good in that pic but AJ's comment is also true so it's hard to say. nice link though

Berserkersdmf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Berserkersdmf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Berserkersdmf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Berserkersdmf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Berserkersdmf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Berserkersdmf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Berserkersdmf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Berserkersdmf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Berserkersdmf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    "just thought I'd share ANOTHER pic of ANOTHER example of how you don't have to bee over 200lb to look ripped and big"

The key word is "look".Alot of people LOOK bigger in pictures than they actually are(you would be surprised if you met some of the people you see in the magazines).Im 6'3 and 245,but if I posted a pic of myself people would think that the guy in the above picture is alot bigger than me,where as if you saw the two of us side by side,it would be obvious who is the bigger individual.Im not knocking the guy,because he does have a good physique...just ponting something out which is often over looked.
    *Looking through the posts I guess Im agreeing with what some of you also said.

bukshot will become famous soon enough. (+50) bukshot will become famous soon enough. (+50) bukshot will become famous soon enough. (+50) bukshot will become famous soon enough. (+50) bukshot will become famous soon enough. (+50) bukshot will become famous soon enough. (+50) bukshot will become famous soon enough. (+50) bukshot will become famous soon enough. (+50) bukshot will become famous soon enough. (+50) bukshot will become famous soon enough. (+50) bukshot will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Holy crap Lee Priest is a beast!

Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Berserkersdmf
    The key word is "look".Alot of people LOOK bigger in pictures than they actually are(you would be surprised if you met some of the people you see in the magazines).Im 6'3 and 245,but if I posted a pic of myself people would think that the guy in the above picture is alot bigger than me,where as if you saw the two of us side by side,it would be obvious who is the bigger individual.Im not knocking the guy,because he does have a good physique...just ponting something out which is often over looked.
    You're right, a photo isn't the be all and end all and they clearly don't do taller guys any favors. I trained with a guy who was around 6'4" and the whole time I felt small next to him, regardless of the fact we were a similar size. Flipping through Arnold's book you can see Franco at 5'5", 185lbs, and he looks massive (which he was for his size), and then see Lou Ferrigno at 6'5", 275lbs, and not get any idea of how impressive that guy would have looked in person.

Bodybuilding has moved away from the taller guys. Back in the Pumping Iron days you had Arnold, Lou, Serge Nubret, Mike Katz, Ken Waller, Dave Draper... all 6ft and over. Today some guys will look at old photos of them and think they didn't have enough mass, their legs were underdeveloped, etc., forgetting that they were all taller bodybuilders. How many of the top pros today are over 6ft? Gunter?

DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000)

Thumbs up

Here is a good thread from a guy in the post your pics section. I believe he said he is around 5'7, 175lbs. This guy has a very solid build with very good vascularity.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=495395

dsoul27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dsoul27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dsoul27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dsoul27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dsoul27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dsoul27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dsoul27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dsoul27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dsoul27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dsoul27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dsoul27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    so are we posting pics now? I thought there was a section for that.
    Post clever signature here.....

anybody with 50+ reps feel free to give me one....

DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by dsoul27
    so are we posting pics now? I thought there was a section for that.
    There is. It's called the MINDYOUROWNBUSINESSWHILEWEPOSTPICSHERESECTION.

I hear it's great. You should really check it out sometime.

dsoul27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dsoul27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dsoul27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dsoul27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dsoul27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dsoul27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dsoul27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dsoul27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dsoul27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dsoul27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dsoul27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by DiamondDelts
    There is. It's called the MINDYOUROWNBUSINESSWHILEWEPOSTPICSHERESECTION.

I hear it's great. You should really check it out sometime.
    Ok I'll mind my own business and watch u jump on some dudes dick..

Consistency + Knowledge BodySculpting's Avatar
    BodySculpting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodySculpting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodySculpting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodySculpting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodySculpting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodySculpting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodySculpting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodySculpting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodySculpting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodySculpting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodySculpting has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Here is a good thread from a guy in the post your pics section. I believe he said he is around 5'7, 175lbs. This guy has a very solid build with very good vascularity.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=495395
    will ya look at that! these small sub 200lb are everywhere!!!!
    "The only way out of hell, is through it. "

Talking

will ya look at that! these small sub 200lb are everywhere!!!!
    (DD's rage increasing) "KIll them.....................Kill them ALL!"

$AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    heh
    <->

Ok I'll mind my own business and watch u jump on some dudes dick..
    Nah. I think you are confusing us with your private military life at Ft. Ding-Ding.
    Last edited by DiamondDelts; 09-07-2005 at 09:37 PM.

[offtopic]my dick is loney
    <->

Talking

Originally Posted by $AJ
    [offtopic]my dick is loney
    Your dick is "loney" Seriously AJ what the hell?

lonely

heh
    <->

johnsbod has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) johnsbod has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) johnsbod has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) johnsbod has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) johnsbod has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) johnsbod has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) johnsbod has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) johnsbod has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) johnsbod has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) johnsbod has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) johnsbod has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    OK, some of you guys have mentioned height, vascularity, and bodyfat, but noone has mentioned bone structure (unless I missed it). The size and density of your bones plays a role in your weight as well.

Talking

I think what he's trying to say is his dick is getting "dick all"

Thumbs up

Nah. I think you are confusing us with your private military life at Ft. Ding-Ding.
    funny.... No I was talking about you finding pics of dudes and posting them like a little girl. so what if the guy is ripped? you little cheerleader.

and I never heard of Ft ding-ding, but I've heard of the USS whoopyoass......

hey you have nice there diamonddelts...

funny.... No I was talking about you finding pics of dudes and posting them like a little girl. so what if the guy is ripped? you little cheerleader.

and I never heard of Ft ding-ding, but I've heard of the USS whoopyoass......

hey you have nice there diamonddelts...
    I think you are taking operation Cell-Tech way too seriously.

Smile

u gotta try harder with your jokes buddy... I've never taken cell-tech in my life. lame ass dude.... why did u start talkin sh*t to began with? I didn't do anything to you... now your stuck trying to come up with some pathetic jokes to defend your pride.... well have fun, I'm done with you....

dparm99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dparm99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dparm99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dparm99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dparm99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dparm99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dparm99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dparm99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dparm99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dparm99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dparm99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Chalk up some more points for the under 200 pounders! Those pics really put to shame alot of these 230+ pounders who look like marshmellows! But hey it's not about how 'good' your body is, it's all about how much you weigh and your stats as the heavyarses will tell you...

Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i heard in order to stay in proportion to a smaller guy you have to add 10lbs for every inch. sounds a bit high to me. so in order to look like the dude in the first pic at 6ft you'd have to be 200lbs *shrug*

Taffin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Taffin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Taffin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Taffin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Taffin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Taffin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Taffin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Taffin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Taffin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Taffin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Taffin has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    This has nothing to do with anything and that's why it's so funny.

My first reaction to all these pics was "these guys are lying about their stats." But then I thought about how I've always looked lighter than I weighed and accepted that people carry weight differently. All in all, a good argument against judging anyone's physique by numbers (especially weight). A million different factors go into how anyone looks at any given moment (some of those pics REALLY benefit from angle/lens) and some people (most celebrities) look great on camera and not so great in person.
    "Cruelty has a human heart, every man does play his part." -Iron Maiden, "Paschendale"

WHAT A HORRIBLE NIGHT TO HAVE A CURSE.

"but why make a topic to see other people get mad? answer that question. is this your life that you stay on the computer for hours and make a topic to see other people get mad. then if you do then u have no life. move out of your parents hose and read a book called noob"

pounce is not very well liked. (-100) pounce is not very well liked. (-100) pounce is not very well liked. (-100) pounce is not very well liked. (-100) pounce is not very well liked. (-100) pounce is not very well liked. (-100) pounce is not very well liked. (-100) pounce is not very well liked. (-100) pounce is not very well liked. (-100) pounce is not very well liked. (-100) pounce is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by _Dominik_
    Height also plays a role. Some of the taller guys will look a lot smaller in photos than they do in real life.

I've lost count of how many times I've witnessed this. 18" arms on a guy 5'5" look solid in photos. On a guy over 6ft it's like he needs >20" to have anywhere near the same effect despite the fact both guys, irrespective of height, are working just as hard to build size. I'm surprised it's hardly mentioned. I posted a photo comparison recently between 5'4" Lee Priest and a 300lb, 6'4" bodybuilder which would obviously look quite different up close. So a photo definitely doesn't tell the whole story.
    How much does Lee weigh, 222lbs?

Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by $AJ

exactly and you know what I'll never knock anybody for their goals because everybody is different, but I don't want to look ripped to shreds and vascular when I am naked but look like I never touched a weight with clothes on.